[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: 2 girl.jpg (41.49 KB, 1280x720)
41.49 KB
41.49 KB JPG
I'll really end up thinking they're homosexual
>>
File: onna doushii.jpg (41.30 KB, 1280x720)
41.30 KB
41.30 KB JPG
>>
>>100415327
You have a darkened heart man.
>>
>>100415512
B-but they kissed, several times, on the mouth. And worst..
>>
>>100415594
And thats being gay?

I kiss other girls all the time i'm not gay :3
>>
>>100415647
The hands! The hands are touching, in a lewd way.
>>
>>100415327
But kissing girls is a natural thing. They're so soft. It's not gay at all.
>>
File: Transmorphers.jpg (61.72 KB, 325x457)
61.72 KB
61.72 KB JPG
Can girls even love other girls?
>>
File: rape.jpg (51.43 KB, 1280x720)
51.43 KB
51.43 KB JPG
>>100415716
Sure?
>>
File: it was rape.jpg (54.56 KB, 1280x720)
54.56 KB
54.56 KB JPG
Because it look like same sex intercourses for me
>>
Take off your yuri goggles, anon.
They are like Nanoha and Fate, the Strike Witches, Saki and Nodoka, Sherlock and Arsene, Nagisa and Shizuma, etc.
>>
Why do i get a boner for this show all the time?

I normally fap to really absurd fetishes but this shit gives me rock hard boners?
>>
girls hate other girls.
>>
File: yaranaika.jpg (39.80 KB, 1280x720)
39.80 KB
39.80 KB JPG
>>100415899
>nano x fate
I'm not sure how I should take it
>>
>>100415716
Haruka and Yuu fucked in the classroom. Note the sun was just starting to set when Yuu pushed Haruka down, and then it was dark.
>>
File: yuri physics.gif (1023.47 KB, 480x269)
1023.47 KB
1023.47 KB GIF
>>
>>100415981
LESBODYNAMICS!
>>
File: 1326842727304.jpg (348.01 KB, 1271x1827)
348.01 KB
348.01 KB JPG
>>100415947
Nanoha and Fate are totally straight. In fact they both want Yuuno's dick. However, since he's busy at work and all, they moved in together so they can help each other fight temptations and stay loyal to Yuuno. They even took in a girl to raise her to also want Yuuno's cock in hope it'll get him to spend more time with them.
>>
File: more.jpg (59.52 KB, 1280x720)
59.52 KB
59.52 KB JPG
Dawn, watching it make my vagina so hard
>>
>>100416077
They fucked there, right?
>>
File: 1389735610300.png (562.17 KB, 1280x720)
562.17 KB
562.17 KB PNG
>>100416168
Stop imagining lewd things!
>>
>>100416168
Girls can't fuck, they don't have penises
>>
>>100416168
N-no, anon! Th-that would be far to l-lewd!
>>
>>100416227
>>100416263
>sun starting to set
>Yuu says more and pushes Haruka down
>scene transition
>it's dark
>>
File: hitomi.png (2.43 MB, 2000x2000)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB PNG
>>
>>100415327
Sauce
>>
File: 1381028377185.jpg (131.09 KB, 480x272)
131.09 KB
131.09 KB JPG
>>100416366
You have no room to talk, Hitomi.
>>
>>100416383
It's been two weeks. You are too late.
>>
>>100416366
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI9hgp32-f0
>>
>>100416076
The sad thing is, that is what ferret faggots actually belief.
>>
>>100416383
Boku no at least be familiar with currently airing anime.
>>
>>100416383
Cherry Ruse
>>
Where are all the guys?
It's clear these girls are in dire need of a dicking if they're starting to kiss between each other.
>>
More!
>>
File: 1389908513999.png (371.81 KB, 1280x720)
371.81 KB
371.81 KB PNG
>>100416227
>>
>>100416566
Why does she have toilet paper in her hair?
>>
>>100416479
There are guys. They just prefer girls.
>>
>>100416638
I don't understand. If dick is available, why would anyone go for a girl instead?
>>
>>100416634
It's a talisman to seal her magical powers. Read the manga, in a few episodes this will turn into a full on shonen battle series. Yuu-chan gets kidnapped by the main villain and brainwashed into an assassin to kill Haruka.
>>
>>100416705
Because the guy obviously know that dick is much superior and are too busy fucking the school trap.
>>
>>100416705
Why would you go for a girl if dick is available?
>>
>>100416705
Guys are rough and hard. Worse they have beards that scratch when you cuddle. Girls are soft and fluffy and warm and just nicer to cuddle with.
>>
>>100416826
What bunch of pussies.
>>
>>100416826
This. Girls are like giant marshmallows. So soft.
>>
File: 1350237663715.gif (2.22 MB, 640x360)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB GIF
>>100416896
Imagine doing this with a guy. It'd feel horrible.
>>
>>100416826
It would be ideal then to have a guy who soft and cute like a girl, then you could have the dick and the softness.
>>
>>100416826
>>100416918
Stop, this makes me depressed.
>>
File: 1389655146619.gif (2.34 MB, 320x180)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB GIF
>>100416473
I like you
>>
File: jun.jpg (148.71 KB, 555x775)
148.71 KB
148.71 KB JPG
>>100416994
That's fine, but eventually they start growing beards too.
>>
>>100417002
Go hug your imouto, anon. It will make you feel better.
An oneechan will work in a pinch. If you don't have an imouto or oneechan, I'm so, so sorry.
>>
>>100416955
No pain, no gain.
>>
Is it just me or the cringe has replaced the warm feeling in the heart?
>>
>>100417256
>you'll never look down and see this
>>
>>100417283
;_;
Also pool episode will be the 4th episode I think
>>
File: the_real_her_ch02_05.png (630.42 KB, 1396x2000)
630.42 KB
630.42 KB PNG
>>100417198
If you're doing something for pleasure and it ends up painful, there wont' be any gain. Well, unless you're into that sort of thing.
>>
What happens when one of them gets a boyfriend?
>>
>>100417358
What gave you that idea?
>>
File: 1384270814127.gif (70.22 KB, 480x270)
70.22 KB
70.22 KB GIF
>>100417494
Is it thursday yet
>>
>>100417494
Ah shit I thought that oni chan segment would take all the third episode
>>
>>100417474
The other goes full yandere.
>>
help, my money is leaving my wallet on its own
>>
>>100417474
> implying
>>
>>100417629
Embrace it.
>>
Aots
>>
They died and are in the yuri limbo
>>
>>100415725
>>
>>100417785
Don't you have a yuyushiki thread to talk abut puppets in?
>>
>>100416732
I want a series like this. Two girls, who used to be more than friends, separated by cruel fate and heartless villains.
>>
File: oni.jpg (100.41 KB, 392x564)
100.41 KB
100.41 KB JPG
>>100417584
>oni-chan
>>
>>100415901
Because deep kissing is sexier than sex.
>>
>>100417785
Why is it we find an interpretation that allows us to kill the cute MCs in every SoL?
>>
I know girls kiss each other a lot, but I think they might be using their tongues. That's pretty gay.
>>
File: sakura_trick_vol01_ch02_06.png (668.24 KB, 1398x2000)
668.24 KB
668.24 KB PNG
>>100417966
>might
>>
>>100418024
WOOOO
>>
>>100416295
can't wait for the doujins
>>
>>100418094
>might
>>
>pig disgusting yuri goggle faggots trying to use actual yuri as an excuse of their projecting exercises
Kill yourselves.
>>
>>100418239
I'm honestly not sure what you're complaining about here.
>>
>>100417816
why have you got your x/y FC
>>
>>100418399
I'm on /vp/ too and for some reason, 4chanX keep adding them to the name field.
>>
So when do the tomboys kissu?
>>
>>100418239
What?
>>
>>100418461
They're straight, even though they look the most like dykes.
>>
>>100418307
t's the usual WAAAHHHH WAAAHHH PEOPLE ARE LIKING THINGS I DONT LIKE LETS SHITPOST THEIR THREAD TOP KEK faggotry.

>>100418461
They haven't done it yet in the manga. That's why they have no kiss in the OP. DEEN isn't exactly known for following source material to the letter though, so that might work in your favour.
>>
File: 1389903103878.gif (2.83 MB, 660x350)
2.83 MB
2.83 MB GIF
>>100418461
ImaginaryPocky Kiss.
>>
>tomboys are straight
confirmed for yuri limbo
>>
>>100418239
I don't get it.
>>
>>100417826
Symphogear G. It doesn't last long.
>>
>>100418921
Goddamn Mikugear was hot. Its such a shame she couldn't keep it.
>>
>>100418154
The both of them are so engrossed in their kissing that they looked the wrong way.
>>
>>100419316
Well shit, I never noticed. Hopefully the anime will fix this.
>>
I want to be a japanese girl
>>
File: kyubey3.jpg (19.32 KB, 250x250)
19.32 KB
19.32 KB JPG
>>100419797
Do you desire to be a Japanese girl so much that you'll be willing to put your life on the line and accept a fate of battle?
>>
File: Best Korean.jpg (37.07 KB, 300x300)
37.07 KB
37.07 KB JPG
>tfw you'll never be a cute anime girl in a 2d yuri world.

Everything is pointless.
>>
File: 220px-Hangmans_Noose.jpg (15.50 KB, 220x702)
15.50 KB
15.50 KB JPG
>>100420088
Quick, I found a portal to another realm.
>>
File: 1383976344724.gif (486.89 KB, 256x190)
486.89 KB
486.89 KB GIF
>>100420027
Yes

Yes 1000 times yes
>>
File: Kyubey2.jpg (37.69 KB, 519x324)
37.69 KB
37.69 KB JPG
>>100420162
Too bad, it turns out you have no potential at all.
>>
>>100420027
>>100420162
Imagine a squad of magical girls made up of /a/nons. I would give anything to be a part of that.
>>
>>100420209
Shut up Kyubei. You are nothing but a hobo now.
>>
File: 1389655198849.gif (1.06 MB, 480x270)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB GIF
>>100420252
We would rule the world with the power of Yuri
>>
>>100420292
why haruka has no nipples?
>>
>>100415327
Be one with Yuri.
>>
>>100420408
She's an alien from the yuri planet.
>>
>>100420408

Too pure for nipples.
>>
>>100420408
Because wait for BDs.
>>
>>100420408
Because lesbians dont have nipples.
>>
>>100420509
my money has a new owner
>>
File: 1389899306919.gif (174.50 KB, 425x450)
174.50 KB
174.50 KB GIF
Kotone and Shizuku act like Yui and Azusa in Tachi's comics.
>>
This show is turning me gay.
>>
File: 1389406840202.jpg (101.56 KB, 800x637)
101.56 KB
101.56 KB JPG
>>100421279
>turning
>>
>>100421279
No, its just awakening your inner yuri.
No go forth, kiss cute girls, and be the lesbian you always knew you were deep down.
>>
File: 1385922791708.jpg (103.57 KB, 430x651)
103.57 KB
103.57 KB JPG
>>100421475
>>
>>100421475
But I'm a guy.
>>
>>100421729
Exposure to enough yuri can solve that problem
>>
>>100421729
Anything is possible is you try hard enough.
>>
>>100421820
I'll become the little girl I always wanted to be?
>>
>>100421896
Of course, anon-chan.
>>
>>100421729
>Implying a guy can't be a lesbian
Don't listen to cis-scum who wants to make you believe you can't, anon.
>>
This OP is something else, I can't stop it.
>>
>>100417816
>aber, das
I'll hunt you.
>>
>>100423110
I know, right? I think it has to do with the absurdly bubbly electronic music, the topic at hand, the lyrics and the adorable voices singing it. The results do terrible things to my heart and ears.
>>
>>100415899
We'll need a time skip for the Tricks to be at NanoFate's level. Until then they're too young to adopt their own loli daughter and marry.
>>
File: sakuratrick186.jpg (13.55 KB, 260x146)
13.55 KB
13.55 KB JPG
>Tiny preview
Sumisumi showing up before she would in the manga. Think she/Rina will show up in other chapters too?
>>
>>100416605
Why am I getting Semen Demon vibes from this image?
>>
>>100415327
As of [2014-02] Yuu is still sorta confused whether or not it's true love she feels for Haruka. But she does says she likes her. (in a romantic sense I think)
>>
How many kisses happened this episode? I counted 8, but I think I missed some. I didn't count any delusions or flashbacks.
>>
File: how do i shot web.jpg (25.76 KB, 475x475)
25.76 KB
25.76 KB JPG
>>100420488
She's from Yurinus
>>
How many fucking threads do you need faggots?
>>
I like Shizuku.
>>
>>100424439
All of them.
>>
>>100424562
Shizuku a shit, i like Yuzu
>>
>>
>>100424612
>Shizuku a shit

Kill yourself you stupid fuck.

>Yuzu
Who?
>>
>>100424676
>Yuzu
That ugly one.
>>
File: 1389489645695.gif (585.80 KB, 800x450)
585.80 KB
585.80 KB GIF
>>100424612
>>100424676
All tricks are the best, let's not fight
>>
>>100423985
Of course. She's got all the usual instability and shit with a teen romance plus the bonus of society frowning on that kind of thing and pressing that homosexual relationships aren't real. In the end we know their love will be true and they'll go to one of the better parts of America or Europe and get married.
>>
Look at her flustering.

>>100424767
>All tricks are the best
Okay, but Shizuku is bester.
>>
>>100424747
>That ugly one.
I will fight motherfucker
>>
I feel sorry for /u/ sometimes because they never get yuri anime and when they do it's dumb stuff like Sakura Trick.
>>
>>100424881
> it's dumb stuff like Sakura Trick.
The only thing that is dumb is your dick and heart.
>>
>>100424881
Fuck off het fag
>>
File: 1386360914767.png (119.90 KB, 622x626)
119.90 KB
119.90 KB PNG
>>100424881
>>
This degenerate show is actually better than I expected.

Fuck /pol/, girls can love girls.
>>
File: 1389665237045.gif (236.94 KB, 800x450)
236.94 KB
236.94 KB GIF
>>100424881
Sometimes I feel silly for not saving any bait-related image macros
>>
>>100424923

Everyone's a lesbian for no reason. It's not believable.

>>100424959
>>100424970
>>100425003

And this is why I only feel sorry for /u/ sometimes.
>>
File: 1380391875397.jpg (89.70 KB, 625x626)
89.70 KB
89.70 KB JPG
>>100424881
>>100425033
>>
>>100425033
>Everyone's a lesbian for no reason. It's not believable.

That made me laugh quite a bit
>>
>>100425033
But not everyone is a lesbian. Why do people who don't like yuri have the strongest yuri goggles of all?
>>
>>100425033
>a lesbian for no reason.
Wait, what? Do you need a reason to actually be a lesbian?

Also,
>Everyone
No, it's just the main pairings.
>>
File: 342.png (8.71 KB, 235x236)
8.71 KB
8.71 KB PNG
>>100425033
>>
File: sakuratrick148.jpg (113.09 KB, 1440x810)
113.09 KB
113.09 KB JPG
>>100425033
No reason? Are you saying Haruka and Kotone aren't sexy?

The only one I have an issue with is Rina and Mitsuki. Rina is so much cuter and yet she's the one crushing on her. Maybe she's just got a thing for massive boobs.
>>
>>100425033
>Everyone's a lesbian for no reason. It's not believable.
Nah in the contemporary sense of relationships, they are perfectly justified to be partners.

She is beyond adorable.
>>
>>100425033
>For no reason
>>
File: 1389574394181.gif (2.34 MB, 444x250)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB GIF
>>100425033
If I said I knew four girls that were lesbians that went to the same school and were friends would it be believable enough that you would believe me?
>>
>>100425168
>If I said I knew four girls
No, I wouldn't believe you.
>>
>>100425168
That'll be disgusting
>>
I just can't get into this show if all they do is kiss. Do they ever go farther than that?
>>
>>100425168
No. There's no way that attractive girls, given the option, would ever choose the V over the D.
>>
>>100425259
There's a golden shower in chapter 9 look forward to it
>>
>>100425033
Check your privilege cis scum
>>
>>100415327
「唇と唇?」
HNNNNGGGGG

Kotone's ratings in my heart rose greatly.
>>
>>100425259
They get married in the epilogue
>>
>>100425168
On the other hand, I would also accept that girl as a bonus,if I would get a Shizuku.
>>
>>100425273
Oh, there's scat too?
>>
>>100425266
But it's clearly the superior choice.
>>
Wait, the tomboys are seriously straight? Dropped.
>>
>>100425259
They fucked. See >>100416295
>>
File: 1389123682466.jpg (158.96 KB, 659x660)
158.96 KB
158.96 KB JPG
>>100423973
That's why I put those hands in there.
>>
>>100425266
There's also no way that attractive men, given the option, would ever choose V over the D.
>>
>>100425373
Also that one page of the manga.
>>
>>100425352
>Only 66% of them are lesbians! Dropped!
>>
>>100425105
I think he's just saying that it's a bit contrived that four friends are all lesbians and are all in the same class.
>>
>>100425352
They're just doing things on hard mode. So it's going to take them longer and they won't accept it as quickly.
>>
Hedgehog best character.
>>
>>
>>100425388
Fuck off fujoshit
>>
>>100425418
It's not like they're even confirmed straight or anything. They just haven't realized their love for each other yet.
>>
>>100425433
They instinctively know and seek out each other's company.
>>
>>100425433
It's destiny
>>
so how does this show standout apart from YURI
>>
Anyone have a gif of that one little dance move they all do together in the OP?
>>
>>100425587
That's about it.
>>
File: 1389785568372.gif (2.98 MB, 320x180)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB GIF
>>
>>100425610
Seriously? well alright skippin
>>
File: sakuratrick102.gif (2.37 MB, 480x270)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB GIF
>>100425596
This might be the right one
>>
>>100425080
>>100425137

Fuck off back to /v/ with your garbage meme images. Why not call me "edgy" or say "muh hetfags" or post trashman next.

>>100425116

>Do you need a reason to actually be a lesbian?

I think you're missing the point. The characters are lesbians because the story dictates that they're lesbians, because it's a story about lesbians made solely to pander to people who like lesbians. What >>100425433 says is a big issue for me.
It's not good in its own right, it's just /u/ pandering.

Personally, I'd love to see a yuri series about two girls that shows the development of a romance over time and how it's affected by the views of Japanese society, their peers, and everyone around them. It would be an interesting breath of fresh air. But to answer >>100425587, Sakura Trick is just generic SoL with yuri subtext, and then the subtext made into hypertext.
>>
File: d5c.jpg (45.71 KB, 625x626)
45.71 KB
45.71 KB JPG
>>100425680
>>
File: 13829365966547.jpg (50.77 KB, 722x693)
50.77 KB
50.77 KB JPG
Watching this makes me feel good for a while.

But then the fact that I will never know what it's like to kiss a girl comes crashing back down.
>>
How is this selling?
>>
File: 1389818278646.png (81.14 KB, 788x580)
81.14 KB
81.14 KB PNG
>>100425352
No they're just taking their sweet time about it.
>>
File: 1389809262175.jpg (178.96 KB, 1246x919)
178.96 KB
178.96 KB JPG
>>100425680
>anime needs to be realistic
>>
File: DEEEEEEEEEEEEN.jpg (45.70 KB, 400x366)
45.70 KB
45.70 KB JPG
>>100415981
>>
File: 803.png (148.93 KB, 625x626)
148.93 KB
148.93 KB PNG
>>100425680
Fuck off
>>
File: This is a bait.png (356.51 KB, 701x295)
356.51 KB
356.51 KB PNG
>>100425680
Just stop, nobody care
>>
>>100425719
>>100425776
He's actually saying something of merit and you're just spamming bait images. Fuck off shitposters.
>>
File: d98.jpg (35.65 KB, 563x601)
35.65 KB
35.65 KB JPG
>>100425680
Nobody cares
>>
>>100425651
Yes it is, thanks anon.
>>
>>100425832
Just go, please.
>>
>>100417582
Please stop reminding me how far away thursday is.
>>
File: 1389236418441.png (123.86 KB, 500x369)
123.86 KB
123.86 KB PNG
>>100425832
forgot your pic, buddy
>>
>>100425680
>a yuri series about two girls that shows the development of a romance over time and how it's affected by the views of Japanese society, their peers, and everyone around them
I'd enjoy that as well. But anon please tell me, is there really a need to be argueing about this?
Sakura Trick's not the greatest anime ever, it's just a cute SoL and we enjoy it for that reason.
If you can't enjoy it for the same reason, then that's unfortunate but it can't be helped. Just get out then and everyone's happy.
>>100425832
>something of merit
Essentially he's complaining that there are people who like things he doesn't like as much. So no, it's nothing of merit.
>>
>>100425775
That's actually in the manga.
>>
しずくちゃんがかわいいな
>>
File: 1387149874538.jpg (11.34 KB, 228x225)
11.34 KB
11.34 KB JPG
>>100425680
>>
File: 1375321719047.png (569.54 KB, 1102x1100)
569.54 KB
569.54 KB PNG
>>100425832
>>
>>100425832
But he's not, he's the kind of person who would say "forced drama".
>>
>>100425929
But look at the animation, man.
>>
>>100425935
Shizuku a shit
>>
>>100425935
しずくさん怖ー!
>>
>>100425911
>Essentially he's complaining that there are people who like things he doesn't like as much.
But that's not what he's saying at all. He's saying that he thinks this show is shitty pandering garbage and explaining why he feels that way. And you people who like this show, instead of refuting what he's saying, are just shitposting.
>>
File: 1375268767392s.jpg (2.18 KB, 124x125)
2.18 KB
2.18 KB JPG
>>100425680
Yeah, right
>>
File: 1386279671022.png (587.35 KB, 725x543)
587.35 KB
587.35 KB PNG
>>100425680
Dude, nobody cares.
>>
>>100425719
>>100425776
>>100425851
>>100425945
>>100425947
>>100426079
You seem upset.
>>
File: 563643.jpg (65.43 KB, 1280x720)
65.43 KB
65.43 KB JPG
>>100426014
しずくちゃんが..かわいいな
>>
>>100426065
He's wrong. He doesn't know shit about the show. Ignoring him is just fine.
>>
>>100425680
>The characters are lesbians because the story dictates
Yes, that's how stories work.
>>
File: 1380640871306.jpg (195.78 KB, 1275x2160)
195.78 KB
195.78 KB JPG
>>100425832
>>100425680
>>100426065

Samefag
>>
>>100426065
Jesus fucking Christ.

He shits on something people like and you want people who like what he hates to tell him why he's wrong? What's the fucking point? If you don't like something then just fuck off and go watch something else, why should anyone convince him that he has to like something? Plus he's a fucking retard who learnt the word "pandering" on /a/ and doesn't understand shit about the industry.
>>
File: 1381646061968.jpg (76.16 KB, 1199x1200)
76.16 KB
76.16 KB JPG
>>100426065
Because nobody cares why he thinks that way. We know it's just pandering with no real content, but it's pandering to us which makes it fun.

Fuck off, we don't care. We're just here to enjoy ourselves in a light, cute, yuri way.
>>
>>100426065
>He's saying that he thinks this show is shitty pandering garbage and explaining why he feels that way.
Why should we waste time explaining why we enjoy something he doesn't enjoy?
>>
Sakura Trick confirmed for worst fanbase of this season, sasuga yurifags. You've got one guy trying to have a discussion and everyone else is just shitposting
>>
File: 1389229472055.jpg (61.78 KB, 550x412)
61.78 KB
61.78 KB JPG
>Everyone replying to one retarded shitposter
You guys make Yuu look smart.
>>
File: IMG_0956.jpg (25.42 KB, 280x350)
25.42 KB
25.42 KB JPG
>>100425744
But Yuuko, I love you
>>
>>100426214
I guess we should try getting the thread back on track.

So, who wants to read chapter 7?
>>
>>100426203
That's a fair point. But if you don't want to have an argument with him, just ignore him instead of shitposting. Listen to >>100426149
>>
It this show supposed to turn me on?
>>
File: 1388874244030.jpg (68.84 KB, 280x280)
68.84 KB
68.84 KB JPG
>>100426211
>>100426065
>>100425680
>>100425832
Sure is samefag in here.
>>
>>100426272
Is the anon finished with the translation?
>>
File: zunzunshiki13.gif (1.94 MB, 558x473)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB GIF
>>100426272
>So, who wants to read chapter 7?
I do.
>>
>>100426304
No, it's supposed to give you heart boners
>>
>>100426211
I just want to enjoy cute girls kissing and cuddling under the sheets ;_;
>>
>>100426272
I already have anon. Are you the guy typesetting it?
>>
>>100426272
Me, me!
>>
>>100426304
No, this show is supposed to make you get the fuck out of this thread.
Please, go shitpost in some other thread or board.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (23.74 KB, 342x170)
23.74 KB
23.74 KB JPG
>>100426303
Stay mad, though
>>
>>100426304
Depends. Are you a grill?
>>
>>100426304
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKAQMI60Jgc

Everything is.
>>
>>100425719
>>100425776
>>100425851
>>100425797
>>100425945
>>100426079
>>100426080

Anyone who perpetuates /v/ shit is a shitposter. Do you post "lel" and "kek" and further /sp/ shit too? How about posting trollface? Nothing wrong with that, right? Of course there is. You're memespewing retards and you're too utterly stupid to realize it.

And you care, because you keep responding. Don't care? Stop responding. I could do without /v/ermin infesting /a/, so I'd love to not see any of your garbage images. But you do care, so you'll respond with "this is bait" or "lel i dont care i'm le doing this to upset you but i really don't care honest".

>>100425968

I'm not, you're lying.

>>100426175

Samefag accusations are /b/-tier posts. Only the middle one is me, but I'm not going to try to post evidence because you'll just say "shopped" like a retard anyway.

>>100425762

Characters need to act realistically in a given situation, yes. If you don't believe that a character's actions are what a given human being would actually do, then it's not obviously not believable and you lose empathy for the characters. To use your picture as an example, K-ON is a good example of having believable characters. It's realistic, you believe that the characters could actually be real people.

>>100425911

All I was trying to do was discuss it but I got bombarded with memes and samefag allegations. Sasuga /u/.

Other replies following because character limit.
>>
People, remember.
Stop feeding the retard.
No replies.
>>
>>100426391
>Other replies following because character limit.
Please don't, I already get what you're trying to say, and I don't agree btw
>>
File: 1388744637861.png (9.22 KB, 429x410)
9.22 KB
9.22 KB PNG
>>100426391
>Characters need to act realistically in a given situation, yes. If you don't believe that a character's actions are what a given human being would actually do, then it's not obviously not believable and you lose empathy for the characters. To use your picture as an example, K-ON is a good example of having believable characters. It's realistic, you believe that the characters could actually be real people.

>I like the show where they talk about "fun things are fun" but I don't actually believe in it
>>
>>100426391
>Characters need to act realistically in a given situation, yes. If you don't believe that a character's actions are what a given human being would actually do, then it's not obviously not believable and you lose empathy for the characters.
But that's the case here. I mean it's not like this is the first SoL with 4 girls gay in the same cast. These are just the first ones that kiss each others.
>>
>>100426391
No need to take it out on us just because you miss /q/ so much.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (73.30 KB, 794x592)
73.30 KB
73.30 KB PNG
>>100426323
Well, it is translated.
I still need to typeset the last two pages though.
>>100426340
Yeah.
>>100426329
>>100426346
I'll try to hurry up a bit, so you guys try to ignore the troll please.
>>
File: 1389893240736.jpg (165.64 KB, 1440x810)
165.64 KB
165.64 KB JPG
So when Haruka starts kiss-conditioning Yuu in the penultimate scene, the clock first shows 5:30.

Then they kiss.

Then it skips to 6:00. Then Yuu answers.

Were they kissing for 30 minutes straight? These girls.
>>
>>100420027
in a fucking heartbeat, are you kidding me?
>>
File: 1379407449676.png (17.37 KB, 625x626)
17.37 KB
17.37 KB PNG
>>100426391
>>
File: 1388058948862.png (285.88 KB, 600x644)
285.88 KB
285.88 KB PNG
>>100426391
Now you're trying too hard, IRC.
>>
>>100426549
>Were they kissing for 30 minutes straight?
Is there a problem with that?
>>
>>100426391
>If you don't believe that a character's actions are what a given human being would actually do
The trouble is this isn't an objective standard. Do you really have a hard time considering the possibility there could be 4 gay girls in one class?
Only Haruka is actually gay, for the rest it's just class S.
>>
File: 1375659495822.png (33.35 KB, 625x626)
33.35 KB
33.35 KB PNG
>>100426391
Just stop
>>
>>100426549
>Were they kissing for 30 minutes straight?
They were also holding hands.
>>
>>100426520
>Well, it is translated.
Anon, I love you, thanks.

>I still need to typeset the last two pages though.
I can wait. Thank you for your hard work. You're truly a wonderful person.

Damn it, why is Yuu always NTRing Haruka?
>>
>>100420292
I don't know, I think I'd find myself a nice husband, really.
>>
This fucking show - it satisfies my dick and my heart in equal measure.
>>
>>100426520
Hey I saw this preview picture yesterday you fucking liar.

I'm just kidding anon, looks like you're making progress anyway. Did you have to clean it too? I know some of the stuff you have to redraw in this must be terrible.

Asking people to ignore the troll is pointless though, because it's just two trolls replying to each other rather than people. A mod should eventually clean it up hopefully.
>>
>IRC trolling and posting bait images in response to it's trolling to make the fanbase look bad.
Is this gonna happen every thread? Anyone who actually likes the show, please just ignore him.
>>
>>100426573
>>100426567
>>100426457
>>100426469
>>100426486

Not that guy but you're the reason why /a/ has gone to such shit... You actually make reddit r/anime look better...

Why don't you try to make an actual argument? Oh wait, you can't...
>>
>>100426682
>...
Please leave.
>>
File: 1383499307939.jpg (26.53 KB, 560x570)
26.53 KB
26.53 KB JPG
>>100426682
>Not that guy
>>
>>100426627
Yuu has a yandere fetish. She sees Haruka's potential and is trying to awaken her.
>>
File: 1388608746625.jpg (278.42 KB, 1334x874)
278.42 KB
278.42 KB JPG
>>100426391
When will mods ban this Chagen retard?
>>
>>100426682
I've never been in reddit before, why do you seem to know a lot about it?
>>
>>100426679
>Implying IRC doesn't like this show
Anon, I...
>>
>>100426627
>Thank you for your hard work. You're truly a wonderful person.
This makes the hours of work worth it. I love you, anons.
>>100426655
>Did you have to clean it too?
Yeah, I'm trying to redraw as good as possible with a mouse, though occasionally I'm being lazy and just put the translation under the panel.
>>
File: new year.jpg (100.23 KB, 565x800)
100.23 KB
100.23 KB JPG
Leave me break the Mood
Tomorrow out Citrus 8!
Hope spoiler out in the same day
>>
>>100426765
It's the weekend. It can't be helped. It's the wild fucking west.
>>
>>100426765
He's a true hero
>>
>>100426549
And yet she still wants more.
>>
>>100426765
forgot the video to remind people how retarded he is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWwZlXWu2uU
>>
>>100426188
>>100426180
>>100426149
>hurr durr we don't care about what he says

Then why are you replying?

Face it, you do care that he's trashing your shitty SoL. Even on SoL

If we can criticize shitty harems and shitty shounen action, then shitty yuri shows should be valid target for criticism.

4chan isn't reddit where conversations are censored because people disagree with what you're saying. And there should never be "general" threads on /a/.
>>
>>100426899
>that video preview
Please don't make me watch that
>>
>>100426838
Just what we need! A fucking namefag!
>>
>>100426931
>And there should never be "general" threads on /a/.
This isn't a general thread, nerd. Are you even in the right place?
>>
>>100426891
My heart melted when she said more a second time. Too fucking cute.
>>
>>100426954
It's mugino. Lurk more.
>>
>>100426956
It sure acts like one. The herd mentality is pretty tight here and opposing any dissenting opinion with shitposting.

Heck, even KyoAni threads are better. And that speaks for itself.

There's a reason why /u/ was created and why Naruto tier shounens are shamed in /a/. Both fanbases are the same.
>>
>>100426567
>>100426624

Your claims that "no one cares" are incorrect because you keep replying. And you don't actually think this is bait, because if you did then you wouldn't reply. And if you think this is bait and you're still replying to it, you're fucking retarded. But we've already established that due to your posting /v/ meme shit, so that's news to no one.

>>100426765

Except I'm not that guy. News flash, there can be more than one person that exists that doesn't like ST. I enjoy yuri doujins a lot, I'm not a homo, I'm just trying to talk about the show and I'm getting bombarded by idiots instead of being able to have a discussion.

>>100426486

Why would I miss /q/ when it has been the sole worst thing ever to happen to /a/? Quit it with your idiotic false accusations.

>>100426155

No, it's not. A good story will show development and explain how and why characters are the way they are. For example, Usagi Drop. It shows the development of the father/daughter relationship from the very beginning and how he grows to care for her, and you care more about their relationship because of it. If you had just been plopped into the story in the middle with no explanation it would not be nearly or interesting, nor nearly as good.

>>100426617

Of course it's not an objective standard. It's subjective, and I'm trying to discuss it because of that, but these threads are so saturated with shitposters it's a near-impossibility.
>>
File: Bait.png (180.89 KB, 625x626)
180.89 KB
180.89 KB PNG
>>100426682
>>
>>100427096
>There's a reason why /u/ was created
Yes, it's a place to post porn. This is a SFW board.
>>
>>100426337
Sorry, you'll only have kissing and entwining fingers in the classroom
>>
>>100426520
>Typesetting
>Not lettering

And here I thought you were a cool guy.

Regardless, I'm waiting with great excitement to QC.
>>
I'm glad to finally have a character who's as delusional as me when it comes to shipping girls.
>>
I hope blaming Yuzu for things becomes a running gag.

>With my last breath, I curse Yuzu-chan.
>>
>>100427116
Oh god, just keep going, i love you
>>
>>100427138
Cuddling under sheets is coming. Don't you look at spoilered images?
>>
>>100426520
Please make a separated thread for when you dump it.
Let this thread rot with the shitposters.
>>
>>100427116
>For example, Usagi Drop. It shows the development of the father/daughter relationship from the very beginning and how he grows to fuck her
Fixed.
>>
Anyone arguing with a troll or replying to a troll in any way at all is bad and they should feel bad. If you're not discussing Sakura Trick ITT, you're doing it wrong. You think you're being funny repliying with "bait!" or "back to /v/," but in reality you're only dragging the thread further off topic.

And another thing. Not everything anon is saying is trolling. Just because someone doesn't like something doesn't make it trolling. Anon has criticisms and they've been expressed pretty clearly. If you want to discuss those point, then go right ahead. Your inability to accept that people might criticize something you like makes me think you're all a bunch of underage faggots skipping school.

All the /u/ shit is clearly trolling though. It's just another version of the standard fanbase troll tactic to make you think /a/ is being raided by another board. Jesus, there is so much idiocy in this thread I almost find it hard to believe you're not all just part of the same group of trolls working together to shitpost. at this point I'm fairly confident this is a thread filled with Fredy's Faggot Brigade.
>>
File: 1386523275940.jpg (35.49 KB, 704x480)
35.49 KB
35.49 KB JPG
>>100427120
>>100426767
>>100426729
>>100426702

>/v/ tier replies

And you just had to prove me right...
>>
>>100427201
>implying a guardian wouldn't do that

He wasn't her biological father...
>>
>>100427116
>For example, Usagi Drop

This was the point where it became clear to me that this was in fact a troll thread.
>>
>>100427171
Yuzu a best, Shizuku a shit
>>
>>100427299
The thread itself is fine. Three or so of the posters in it however, not so much.
>>
>>100427196
Post link
>>
File: homu.png (459.97 KB, 800x600)
459.97 KB
459.97 KB PNG
>>100427143
>And here I thought you were a cool guy.
How can you break my heart just like that.
>>100427196
That's a good idea, I guess I'll do that.
>>
File: 1386910599616.jpg (23.32 KB, 209x230)
23.32 KB
23.32 KB JPG
>>100415327
>>>/u/
Back to your containment board.
>>
>>100415327
Anon pls don't post spoilers in the OP.
>>
>>100427360
Please use the catalog or something. We don't need more of this trash.
>>
>>100426810
>mouse
The horror. How many pages you got left?
>>
>>100427136
That doesn't matter. Even if /a/ is supposedly SFW, it still allows hentai to be posted as long as its spoilered.

Go on /u/, first page has no hentai posted. In fact, there's a sakura trick thread almost as big as this one.

Now go and stay there.
>>
>>100427138
I did and there's no sheets there.
Yet.
>>
>>100427416
>Even if /a/ is supposedly SFW, it still allows hentai to be posted as long as its spoilered.
Please, do post some spoilered "hentai".
>>
>>100427392
Spoiler alert: Girls kiss.
>>
File: 1381777981856.png (334.40 KB, 618x688)
334.40 KB
334.40 KB PNG
>>100426357
>screencapping my post
O-Okay.
>>
>>100427392
How have you not watched the episode by now?
>>
>>100427209
FUCK OFF.

Yuri is the only thing that is saving my pathetic life. I think about suicide everyday and YOU'RE NOT LETTING ME ENJOY TALKING ABOUT IT.

FUCK YOU RELIGIOUS SCUM. I WISH ALL RELIGIONS WERE PURGED.
>>
>>100427195
I did and there's no sheets there.
Yet.
>>
>>100427416
>Even if /a/ is supposedly SFW, it still allows hentai to be posted as long as its spoilered.
Try it. I dare you, fag.
>>
>>100427416
>Even if /a/ is supposedly SFW, it still allows hentai to be posted as long as its spoilered.
Is that rock comfy? Oh well, it's not like there's any stable moderation lately.
>>
>>100427410
Two. I just spent 5 minutes redrawing one of Mitsukis fingers and the result looks like some monster's claw.
>>
>>100427385
It's serious business, Daiz got 10-bit, I got lettering/typesetting.

Still, a release would smooth things out pretty good.
>>
>>100427476
I'm a Sakura Trick fan, numb nuts.
>>
File: 1387511297076.gif (1.18 MB, 300x169)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB GIF
>this whole thread
>>
>>100426450
It's more fun because he's wasting so much of his time with these long winded replies.
>>
>>100427476
Becareful with that edgy
>>
File: 1386628325262.gif (1.50 MB, 230x172)
1.50 MB
1.50 MB GIF
>>100427476
>>
>>100427574
Don't make fun of suicide guys with memes
>>
File: 1383696589185.png (175.93 KB, 441x421)
175.93 KB
175.93 KB PNG
>>100426682
>Quality posting is arguing over stupid shit
>Only idiots discuss how fun fun things are
>>
File: 1389487330887.jpg (118.31 KB, 1280x720)
118.31 KB
118.31 KB JPG
I'm loving this.
>>
>>100427442
>>100427483
>>100427495

It's not past bedtime for you kids yet.

Oh wait I forgot.. This is Friday. Fuck, I have to put up with your whining until Sunday. Does your parents know your posting on /a/?
>>
>>100427474
I like to watch episodes when I can relax. And I avoid threads of shows I haven't watched episodes yet/I don't know the source material.

I don't care about spoilers in a thread, it is to be expected, but when they are in the OP I can't avoid them
>>
File: 1385867394790.jpg (94.98 KB, 1280x720)
94.98 KB
94.98 KB JPG
>>100427502
>It's serious business
But I'm still extremely new, so you should forgive my faux pas and love me again.
>>
>>100427608
>Does your parents know your posting on /a/?
Are you even old enough to be on here?
>>
>>100427642
Don't reply to the idiot. He's not worth it.
>>
>>100427608
So you are all bark but not bite? Should have known, newfags gonna newfag I guess.
>>
>>100427598
Yuri is stupid shit. Talking about it wouldn't be quality posting either.

>>100427642
How was school today, Bob-kun? Did you eat the rice balls in your Bento lunch box?
>>
>>100427216
Ah yes, and this reply is really some quality stuff!
>>
>>100427607
I love it as well.
But I feel like I should keep myself only in the livestream threads, as normally there are only actual fans in those.
>>
File: 1389892936065.jpg (89.56 KB, 1440x810)
89.56 KB
89.56 KB JPG
>Every current ST thread has shitposting

I'll back in a few hours
>>
>>100427745
>How was school today
You should tell me first.
>>
File: my life is forfeit.jpg (13.17 KB, 180x206)
13.17 KB
13.17 KB JPG
>>100420088
Life is shit.
>>
>>100427745
>Talking about it wouldn't be quality posting either.
Then leave, ignore it, go about your day.
>>
>>100427694
>crap, I didn't get a chance to use the report function today.

Like I said, it's not past your bedtime yet. Only kids report spoilered hentai.
>>
>>100427775
Blame the people who directed this thread in the original containment thread.
>>
File: sakura-1a.gif (1.23 MB, 652x720)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB GIF
>>100427775
It will take a couple days before they start to get nice again. Waiting warmly.
>>
File: 1389934643239.jpg (77.38 KB, 742x385)
77.38 KB
77.38 KB JPG
>>100427190

Sure. But I feel like replies to me are dying down. The novelty of calling legitimate criticism "bait" is wearing off for this thread.

>>100427299

Why? Just because of the manga ending? I never read it, but regardless of what happened in the manga the anime exists as it is, and it's a good show as a stand-alone product. It's heartwarming and just a very nice show. Like >>100427209 said, just because I have an opinion that isn't yours doesn't mean it's trolling.

I would have liked to have just discussed Sakura Trick but I guess /u/ is too filled with /v/ to ever have any actual discussion other than "haruka is 2 cute, my heartboner" or "anyone who doesn't think ST is saving anime is bait, this is bait, bait of babylon! low-quality bait, beito desu, unlimited bait works!!"

Note that I'm not an idiot like >>100427745 who makes blanket statements like "Yuri is stupid shit. Talking about it wouldn't be quality posting either". Every samefag allegation, every IRC allegation, and every "bait" allegation has been utterly and completely wrong.

All I wanted to do was talk about ST but /u/ made it impossible.
>>
>>100427745
>I don't like thing so I won't let other people talk about thing
>>
I came here to talk about cute lesbians doing cute things, not indulge a shitposter.
>>
>>100427496
It's ok, it's still volume one so you probably won't be able to notice it past the long necks and other things
>>
Wait, wait, wait, wait
Why suddenly Sakura Trick became a magnet for shitposters? /a/ was in love with this show a week ago, what the fuck happened?
>>
>>100427882
>/a/
/u/*
>>
>>100427882
It's not really suddenly, we usually have another thread up that people tend to spam in instead
>>
>>100427882
Rabid /u/ haters just embarrassing themselves as usual.
>>
>>100427882
We've already had a couple nice threads today. Also the weekend just started.
>>
>>100427635
Of course.
Now get back to work, can't have you being forgiven that easy, right?
>>
>>100427882
Euphoric idiots upset that we can just enjoy mindless yuri cuteness. The show doesn't fit their tastes and isn't "deep" enough and therefore nobody can enjoy it.
>>
>>100427896
Even though I agree with you, anon, but were some /a/nons as well. I'm one of them.
>>
>>100427847
>All I wanted to do was talk about ST
The problem is nobody who actually likes the show wants to talk about it with you.
>>
>>100427882
It got popular.
That's it.
>>
File: 1389681090714.jpg (53.89 KB, 1280x720)
53.89 KB
53.89 KB JPG
I wish this board had mods that would clean up constant shitposters. I just wanted to talk about cute girls kissing and doing cute things while kissing.
>>
>>100427847
Well... i guess we were both wrong, here, let's discuss here this time >>100423391
>>
File: 1389894832745.png (1.39 KB, 285x228)
1.39 KB
1.39 KB PNG
What now?
>>
>>100427749
And your reply is still /v/ tier.

>>100427847
My reply was stupid because you have to talk stupid language to stupid people. I actually like ST. I just don't delude myself into thinking it shouldn't be subject to criticism.

You've done a poor attempt at scapegoating. Read the comment tree next time.

To be honest, I'm just trolling this thread. I've also made this post >>100427476

People on /a/ are so easy to bait.
>>
>>100427882
It's weekend and it's an easy target
>>
>>100427846
Those beers must be frozen
>>
>>100427879
Her face says it all.
>>100427937
That's the kind of sadistic treatment I need. I'm getting distracted way too easily.
>>
>>100427847
>All I wanted to do was talk about ST
No you didn't. You started off with "they're all gay for no reason! I can't believe that!" When they aren't all gay, it's not unreasonable for 4 girls in one class to be gay, and it's not unreasonable for said girls to become friends. You're inventing things to complain about because it doesn't met what you think is realistic because of the number of gay characters. It's a SoL show, and there have only been two episodes. There isn't going to be much character development in that time.
>>
>>100427847
What do you think of shows that "all" characters are implied lesbians? To me looks like you just don't like because it's explicit.
>>
>>100428044
I'm sure there are enough reports. Just nobody dealing with them.

4chan X with recursive filtering is your best bet. When you hide a post, it will also hide all the replies to it.
>>
>>100427787
You really want to know how college life is for a NEET kiddo?

It's not as fun as normies make it out to be. You'll know when you finish highschool.
>>
File: 1383706421603.png (234.84 KB, 480x360)
234.84 KB
234.84 KB PNG
>>100428086
>And your reply is still /v/ tier.
> I'm just trolling this thread.
>>
>>100428086
>/v/ tier.
>I'm just trolling this thread.
>>
Why don't these degenerates stay in /u/? Don't you know that girls can't love girls, they're just playing, they'll get boyfriends just like all girls do. It's obvious they're not gay, just going through a phase like most middleschoolers.
>>
>>100428168
>college life
>NEET
what?
>>
>>100428168
I have been neet more time than you kiddo. You don't even know the meaning of that word.
>>
File: 1384066901545.jpg (47.26 KB, 951x1080)
47.26 KB
47.26 KB JPG
>>100428086
>/v/ tier
>I'm just trolling
>>
>>100428223
It's high school, you dork.
>>
>responding to this retard
/u/, please.
>>
>>100428150
>it's not unreasonable for 4 girls in one class to be gay

It is. Lesbians are 3 to 6% of the population.

A class of 30 people should give 1 lesbian and in some rare occasions 2 maximum.

Now you could make the claim that they're bisexuals, but did you see them having relations with guys?
>>
File: 1374080610245.jpg (468.92 KB, 2000x2000)
468.92 KB
468.92 KB JPG
>>100428223
>>
>>100428299
>anime
>>
>>100428299
>A class of 30 people should give 1 lesbian and in some rare occasions 2 maximum.
Things don't work like that in actuality you know.
>>
File: 1382055503514.gif (1023.63 KB, 218x228)
1023.63 KB
1023.63 KB GIF
>>100428168
>not employed, in education, or in training
>in college
>>
File: 01.png (756.79 KB, 1198x1200)
756.79 KB
756.79 KB PNG
>>100428283
>>
>>100428223
Funny, I don't remember rampant outbreaks of pretend homosexuality when i was in middle school or high school. But then I was too busy pretending to be straight and dating guys at the time.
>>
>>100428229
>>100428253
>>100428363


I'm not in college anymore. That makes me a neet.

>i've been neet more time

Proud about being the leech of society, ey?
>>
>>100428296
Way to put the male scum in their place, fellow sister/u/. Girls are pure. Men stay out! xDDD
>>
>>100428299
Could you do a probabilistic analysis for us? Please give us the actual probability that there are 4 or more lesbians in a class with 15 girls. Then multiply that probability by the number of schools in japan. If the result is less than .01, then I'll believe it isn't realistic.
>>
>>100428299
>3DPD
>>>/out/
>>
>>100428398
>outbreak

No one made it as make as you are. You're doing a strawman...
>>
>>100428404
You really like embarrassing yourself, don't you?
>>
>>100428299
A small sampling like a single class may or may not have demographics that match the averages of the entire population
>>
>this thread

do you people answer to retards when they groan and wail at you too?

jesus christ
>>
>>100428044
It turns out that Sakura Trick revealed itself a little too open about girls loving other girls for some heterofaggots in this normalboard to stomach.
>>
File: 1389320370316.jpg (46.97 KB, 1280x720)
46.97 KB
46.97 KB JPG
>Just arrived

Is this how it's going to be all season? I'll just stick to the Thursday threads.
>>
Reminder that if you g/u/ys want to have actual discussion about the show you should go to >>100423391. Girls are pure. Men stay out!
>>
>>100428490
>No one made it as make as you are
You lost me.
>>
File: 1389451645826.gif (2.73 MB, 320x180)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB GIF
>>100428299
>anime isn't realistic
In other news, water is wet.
>>
>>100428561
This might hit you as a surprise, but many shitposters reply to themselves, and between each other to keep on the shitposting chain alive.
I wouldn't be surprised at all if there is more shitposters in this thread than people that actually watch the anime.
>>
File: 1387613660547.png (218.63 KB, 548x407)
218.63 KB
218.63 KB PNG
>>100428595
>>
More surprising than Chagen trolling is that mods don't give a shit anymore.

[banned](USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)[/banned]
>>
>>100428732
Mods only ban when people broke rules nobody cares about, like posting porn on SFW boards.
>>
>>100426014
Go away.
>>
File: im_trying.png (21.04 KB, 200x235)
21.04 KB
21.04 KB PNG
>>100428732
>>
>>100428786
Like posting anime on /a/. Where they don't ban shitposting or /pol/ shit or any of the other things because it's not anime so it's fair game on /a/ by these mods.
>>
File: 1388947080468.png (161.06 KB, 340x580)
161.06 KB
161.06 KB PNG
>>100428732
>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>>
File: 1388965088602.jpg (68.24 KB, 524x468)
68.24 KB
68.24 KB JPG
>>100428732
>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
You go through this whole thread and THIS is the post that makes you angry enough to ban?
>>
>>100428732

Pack your bags.
>>
>>100427847
Hate to break it to you anon, but you're just being an attention whore. You might feel like you're trying to bring up reasonable discussion but all the bases you've brought up so far ("ST doesn't feel realistic", "Usagi Drop did character introductions better", "It just all feels like pandering to me") are simply so subjective (and wrong) that nobody feels like arguing with you. It'd be one thing if you had any sense of how to objectively ground your opinions, which would give a resulting conversation at least the possibility of being constructive, but nobody has the time to waste arguing with some anon about their personal feelings.

Anyway, to help you gain at least something out of this discussion, let me just mention something to you straight. The romance and character development in Sakura Trick are not simply "pandering", they are in fact very much genuine and rather well done. Any number of fans in these threads can now already vouch for this given many of the spoilers posted from the manga, but the real point is that any open-minded yuri fan would not have immediately jumped to the 'pandering' conclusion in the first place based on just the first two episodes.
>>
>>100427972

They should, though. If you like something, you should talk with someone who dislikes it so you can recognize its flaws. If you dislike something, you should talk with someone who likes it so you can understand why and gain some new insight on how you might enjoy it. That's the entire point of discussion, to shape each other's opinions to become more well-rounded, intelligent individuals.

>>100428150

>it's not unreasonable for 4 girls in one class to be gay

That's a stretch, but just putting that aside, that's not my main problem with it. It's just that it's a SoL show that instead of making you care about the characters by making them endearing via things that happen to them and how they react, it tries to make you care about them because they're lesbians. Basically instead of making it a story about lesbians that any open-minded individual might enjoy, it's a story about lesbians that people who like lesbians will enjoy.

>>100428151

>What do you think of shows that "all" characters are implied lesbians?

Like YRYR? I don't really care that they're lesbians. It's a comedy show so it's pretty irrelevant.

>To me looks like you just don't like because it's explicit.

No, really I don't even dislike ST, I just don't see how people can justify their thoughts about it being so fantastic.
>>
>>100428594
Look for threads on Thursdays when Mezashite subs are out and the discussions are fun and light-hearted.

Fridays are for Crunchyroll/Horriblesubs scum.
>>
>>100428732
>whole thread filled with shitposts and other scum
>mods actually wade through the shit and piss and vomit to ban this one guy
>>
>>100428911
But I consider the characters very endearing and funny, maybe you just need to search a show with characters that you actually like.
>>
>>100428732
Out of all the rule breaking in this thread, this guy gets a ban? OK then.
>>
>>100428732
Great job, instead of banning any of the rampant shitposting in the thread you ban the post complaining about it. I have to hand it to you mods, I don't know what kind of glorious new height we would make without your intervention.
Seriously though, through the whole thread of shitposting and /pol/ garbage how is this post worth a ban and not any of that shit? You've singlehandedly proven that posters point.
>>
>>100428732
>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
MODS=GODS
>>
File: 1389933529489.jpg (53.87 KB, 262x391)
53.87 KB
53.87 KB JPG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIY52p_Pb78

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXBhH6WyYc4
>>
>>100428900
It's probably not the only one, look at how many posts got deleted. It's just the one that he wanted to make a point with.

>>100428911
> If you like something, you should talk with someone who dislikes it so you can recognize its flaws.
Why? Why not just enjoy it? I notice flaws on my own, I don't need people telling me about them to make me focus on them more. And why should we argue when we just have different tastes? If I like it for some of the same reasons you dislike it, then there's no point trying to discuss it.


> It's just that it's a SoL show that instead of making you care about the characters by making them endearing via things that happen to them and how they react
But then why do people like Yuzu and Kaede?
>>
>>100429009
Well to be fair, there's like a zillion deleted posts in this thread, presumably a lot of those were banned too.
>>
>>100429009
I just crawled through this fucking thread banning people you ungrateful fucks, if you keep it up I"m gonna remove this fucking thread, you've been warned.
>>
>>100429009

This. I don't understand.
>>
>>100428904
This guy is insane. Don't respond. Today he made another thread, why dominant men don't exist in yuri series.
He is fucking crazy.
>>
>>100429008
current mods are fucking newfags and normalfags.
>>
Oh god what the fuck happened to thread, I just watched two episodes of animu.

Shizuku a cute
>>
>>100429057
Yes that's true, but it doesn't matter what he did ban, it matters what he wanted to showboat. Why would you present a ban to the public for something so inane instead of actual shitposting or garbage in the thread?
>>
>>100429073
As it is now this thread is better off dead.
>>
>>100429167
You can come back later, bro. This'll go away in a day or two.
>>
>>100429200
Fine, gone.
Next time I'm not coming it help you fucks either.
>>
>>100429236
>>100429073
Well now you've fucked up big time. You've not only showboated in the thread abusing your mod powers buy also decided to admit you are only a mod for the bonus to your epeen that you get from people praising you saying "Mods = Gods" instead of actually wanting to help the community. This uppity attitude, "you ungreatful fucks" and so on is unbecoming of a mod, you've dug your own grave on this one and I wouldn't be surprised if everyone who doesn't like you from the average user to the IRC to the citadel will have quite the fodder from this thread alone for their antics.

You really aught to think before you act next time mod, this is not going to end well and I can see from here what kind of disturbance you've generated.
>>
>All these people saying I'm shitting up the threads when I stopped going into them around when episode 2 was airing

Seeing people scapegoat me is funny but is also starting to get sad at this point.
>>
>>100429236,2
I love you Chagen! Ganbare!
>>
We need to get this new mod out of /a/
Everyone email moot



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.