[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: hetero.jpg (317.05 KB, 596x536)
317.05 KB
317.05 KB JPG
So /u/ likes to always talk about how shows would be without males. How about we talk about how yuri shows would be with dominant males?
>>
How about we don't.
>>
It depends of the show.
>>
No post yuri
>>
File: 1367444842000.jpg (453.46 KB, 1600x1486)
453.46 KB
453.46 KB JPG
>>100392980
I'm okay with that
>>
File: magical prostitute.jpg (372.99 KB, 689x521)
372.99 KB
372.99 KB JPG
kinda like this
>>
wouldn't they just become harems
>>
File: Spoiler Image (16.33 KB, 476x360)
16.33 KB
16.33 KB JPG
That would be mindblowing.
>>
>>100393072
>harem
>dominant male
pick one.
>>
>>100393072
Harems where all the girls put up a fight before they give in.
>>
>>100392629
They would stay the same I guess. I've never heard of a good yuri anime. So they'll probably be mediocre at best.
>>
File: 38189494.jpg (199.14 KB, 1000x861)
199.14 KB
199.14 KB JPG
>>
It would be a good laugh at worst.
>>
Japanese don't understand what dominant male means. They can only make shitty beta main characters or borderline rapists.

They are still rather barbaric and uncivilized.
>>
>>100392629
>How about we talk about how yuri shows would be with dominant males?

I might have a reason to watch them if this happens.
>>
File: surprise.jpg (91.60 KB, 800x600)
91.60 KB
91.60 KB JPG
>Entire yuri genre is now Rance converting lesbians with the Hyper Weapon
So many terrible shows would become comedy gold.
>>
File: OTP.png (248.31 KB, 611x458)
248.31 KB
248.31 KB PNG
I've said before and I'll say it again. The yuri genre would be better is every story also involved some form of hetero romance so that the characters sexuality is put into perspective. Rather than just we accept the fact every single person is gay.
>>
>>100394981
There aren't enough bi's in anime.
>>
>>100393052
>cropped
Fuck you too then, I didn't want your stinking sauce anyways
>>
File: 1389392489845.jpg (77.38 KB, 742x385)
77.38 KB
77.38 KB JPG
>>100395056
While that's true. It's not the point I was making. The main pairing in the story should not have to be bisexual, just there should hetero romance somewhere in the story. Like with a side couple, or secondary main characters.
>>
File: 1389215833600.jpg (91.25 KB, 1280x720)
91.25 KB
91.25 KB JPG
>>100394981
Then there's Saki where a world changing event has toppled the patriarchy and has reduced men into nothing more than mere dogs.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (250.60 KB, 1775x1020)
250.60 KB
250.60 KB PNG
>>100395145
You retarded, son?
>>
>>100395146
Side characters in general need to have more romance. I really liked how in Baka to Test the best friend had his own relationship with a girl who wasn't part of the harem. That kind of shit would never happen in 99% of series but I agree that it just makes things feel a bit more grounded. With yuri especially since it always feels like it takes place in bizarro world. Not to mention it's easier to generate chemistry between characters if everything doesn't revolve around one person.
>>
>>100395331
I guess...
>Chuuni
>Best girl gets with dirty mexican
>Other 2 sidegirls become yuri subtext comedic relief
>>
>>100393346
That depends. You see more dominant leads in +18 stuff..

But it's hard to make a harem with a dominant lead without the lead picking a girl and sticking with her. At which point, it's no longer much of a harem and is just romance.
>>
>>100395451
Are you fucking retarded? whether the male lead picks a girl or not is irrelevant to whether it's a harem.
There is always one girl who is the clear-cut winner. Just because the other girls don't have a chance does not mean it's not a harem.

That's like saying Ah my Goddess or Rosario Vampire are not harems. Which would be fucking stupid, like you.

>inb4 u mad
>>
>>100395672
They don't have very dominant leads.

Well, Rosario's gets more dominant as the story progresses. But I think we are talking about MCs who were originally dominant.
>>
>>100395820
I don't see how you think that changes the relevance at all. A harem is defined by when three more people hold a love interest in a single other person. Nothing more or less. It's very cut and dry definition.
>>
>>100395451
>You see more dominant leads in +18 stuff..
Yes, borderline rapists. Or rapists.
>>
>>100395906
Actually, a harem is when 3 more people are in a romantic relationship with a single person.

Which makes most current harems psuedo ones since the girls aren't even on a first name basis with the MC at times.
>>
>>100394981
You don't know jack shit about yuri. Stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>100395985
You also got your sweet talkers.
>>
>>100396031
No, not in this medium. Welcome to Japan.
>>
>>100396071
You tell him br/u/ther, girls are pure! Men stay out!
>>
>>100396081
Maybe. I don't play visual novels, I don't have time for this shit.
>>
>>100396152
Pretty much every more serious yuri series have heterosexual characters. Like I said, you don't know jack shit about the genre. Stop.
>>
File: 1389394260098.jpg (84.46 KB, 847x390)
84.46 KB
84.46 KB JPG
>>100396071
>>100396152
Perfect examples of /u/ trash. I bet you think Sakura Trick is well written, don't you. You also did not even read the follow up post.

And if you honestly think a story where everyone is explicitly gay with no reason is good writing then you're even more retarded than I know you are.
>>
>>100396221
Ha, the guy was agreeing with you. And, no they don't.

God, I love how easy it is to tell who is from /u/ and who is not. They call samefag like no one else. And are always wrong.
>>
>>100396255
Wow, you must really hate yuri. Seriously, are you mentally ill? You're the same guy complaining about Sakura Trick in most threads. Now what? Will you make shitty edits with Rance? This is getting pathetic.
Go and cry about yuri menace on MAL.

And Sakura Trick isn't even from a yuri magazine, you half-wit.
>>
>>100396422
Not him but I don't mind them as long as they stick to their own board.
>>
>>100396107
Which is annoying. A true harem is something like Tenchi Muyo.

When you got people calling SAO a harem. It's an utter disgrace.

>>100396176
Yet you judge.
>>
I'm not yuri fan but I think most harem shows would be better without the male MC. Such a waste of nice characters when they start getting retarded over some faggot that offers absolutely nothing to the story.
>>
>>100396422
See >>100396347
>I love how easy it is to tell who is from /u/ and who is not.

And no, yuri is basically the only genre I actively follow. I just don't have shit taste.

>And Sakura Trick isn't even from a yuri magazine, you half-wit.
What the hell does that have to do with anything that's being said.
>>
File: 1385179473193.jpg (52.30 KB, 500x500)
52.30 KB
52.30 KB JPG
>>100396522
>yuri is basically the only genre I actively follow
>I don't have shit taste
>>
I guess Chagen46 is shitting up /a/ after getting banned from ANN.
>>
>>100396585
How many yurifags do you see who openly state they think yuri would be better if it always had hetero romance in it?
>>
>>100396522
Plenty. Like I said, really yuri has plenty of drama, heterosexual characters, couples and so on.
>And no, yuri is basically the only genre I actively follow.
Of course, this is must be the reason why you don't know shit about the genre. Saying that everyone is gay in yuri is incredibly ignorant and idiotic.

>What the hell does that have to do with anything that's being said.
Plenty. Sakura Trick is your typical CGDCT with yuri subtext. Except this time with something more than just subtext.
>>
>>100392629
Why should we talk about shit?
>>
>>100396640
Who is that?
>>
>>100396729
Someone that claimed that yaoi fans were being oppressed by the yuri majority, or something.
https://encyclopediadramatica.es/Chagen46
>>
>>100392629
They wouldn't be yuri anymore.

Also, back to /y/ with you Chagen.
>>
>>100396729
I don't know if this is the same guy, but there is one retard whining about /u/ and yuri everywhere.

I don't remember if it was MAL forum, but in Sekai Seifuku thread he was crying about Sakura Trick and how it ruined this season. This guy is either a troll or fucking insane. Probably both.
>>
>>100396857
Is he crazy? I get the impression he is.
>>
>>100396857
>>100396895
>>100396915

Sorry, but this is my first post on /a/ all of today.

I rarely act post on /a/, in reality. It's hilarious how you guys call samefag all the time. Watching you accuse people who aren't me of being me is hilarious, I can literally do nothing and you guys will fall over yourselves in mindless paranoia.
>>
>>100396915
If it started within the last week or so, then yes, it's very likely him.
>>
Why is every person that disagrees with something some kind of boogyman?
>>
>>100396977
He's really fucking crazy.
>>
>>100397016
Cool projection bro
>>
>>100396683
No it doesn't. If by plenty you mean vast minority then yes.

And... holy fuck your logic is broken. Actively follow does not mean I don't know the other genres, it means I don't pay as much attention to them. I bet I still know more about every other series running this season than you do.

Then, even buy your false assumption that I only follow yuri, I would still know more about that specific genre. How does not following other genres equal a lack of knowledge in the one you do follow?

I also like how you ignored the retardation of you calling samefag on a guy agreeing with you.
>Sakura Trick is your typical CGDCT
Again, how does this relate to a single thing being said. How does it being a CGDCT series have anything to do with whether hetero sexual romance should be more common in yuri.
>>
>>100397017
I haven't started a thread on /a/ in literally like 2 weeks, /a/non.

Any threads you THINK were started by me were made by different people. Not like you're gonna believe me but eh
>>
>>100397016
>trip
Finally, I can put the filter to good use.
>>
>>100396915
People hating /u/ isn't new.
>>
>>100397111
Tough shit bro, I never use this trip anyway except for when I want to make myself known (which is never).

I don't use a trip specifically so you fuckers cant filter me.
>>
>>100397219
I like you.
And it is very funny how with the ST airing this season most of /u/ has come over to /a/ and they have no clue how to act.
>>
>>100397129
People being crazy about this is pretty new. While yuri fans seem to be similar to other fanbases, yuri haters are borderline crazy.
There was this guy posting about the Bible and sin in every yuri thread. With citations and long posts.
Then you have this Frostav guy. He is completely crazy.
Then this guy complaining about Sakura Trick in every single thread. Saying it's badly written, saying it's a harem and so on.
>>
>>100397365
>yuri
>similar to other fanbases
Pick one.
>>
>>100397219
I dunno, you're easier to summon than Diaz.
>>
>>100392629
I support this thread.
>>
>>100397365
>There was this guy posting about the Bible and sin in every yuri thread. With citations and long posts.
I missed this goldmine.
>>
>>100397365
>While yuri fans seem to be similar to other fanbases, yuri haters are borderline crazy.
You have these things reversed.
>>
>>100396915
I think you need to accept many people don't like yuri, or just /u/, or just faggots like you.
>>
>>100397365
Yurifags are the most retarded fanbase
>>
>>100395151
Tumblr plz
>>
>>100397529
>many
Uh, not many. Like I said, it's like 3-4 people at best. Yet they are in most threads.
>>
>>100397572
This. It's funny how delusional some people act and whine about inconsequential shit.
I can only imagine the shitstorms that would happen if Utena aired today.
>>
>>100396152
I know this is satire, but /u/fags in general make shit like free, /y/, and tumblr look good. Hope you realize that.
>>
>>100397628
>only 3-4 people hate /u/ for shitting up this board among others
>actually believing this

better make it 4-5 then
>>
>>100397628
>Uh, not many. Like I said, it's like 3-4 people at best.
Oh wow, do /u/ fags really believe that people are okay with their shit?
>>
>>100397664
>tumblr look good
wooooooah now, /u/'s not even remotely that terrible.
>>
>>100397628
See >>100396347
Or >>100396347
>>
Yurifags are pathetic. As bad as yaoifags. You guys have a board so why can't you all fuck off there?
That's a rhetorical question because we all already know the answer - you guys are fucking retards. I'm sure if your parents and friends found out you watch this sort of crap, they'd be completely disgusted and even more disappointed.
>>
>>100394981
That's a reasonable opinion. Shame you're image edit bait goes some ways to discrediting the sincerity of it.
>>
>>100397704
No, they actually do. I honestly can't tell whether /u/ is filled with brainless manchildren that want to be little girls Don't we all or tumblr lesbians that want male genocide. Honestly, it's hard to tell the difference some of the time.
>>
File: inanutshell.png (20.99 KB, 648x202)
20.99 KB
20.99 KB PNG
When will men be put in their place? :^)
>>
>>100397727
>You guys have a board so why can't you all fuck off there?
If you're going to be anti yuri can you at least be smart about it. /a/ has been mixed for a very long time. Between trap, monster girl, Gundam, porn, and Pokemon threads /a/ pretty much covers every base. And they all have their own board. You can't single out yuri without doing it to all of them as well.

That being said, people from /u/ are some of the dumbest people out there.
>>
Team Chagen
pls calm down
this isn't good for you
>>
>>100397689
Only 3-4 people are so active and vocal about this.
I don't care if others don't like yuri. They aren't borderline crazy about this.
>>
>>100397782
I was being honest. I just hate Sakura Trick, because it's the epitome of the "everyone is gay" trope. As well as the epitome of pandering.
>>
>>100397074
>How does it being a CGDCT series have anything to do with whether hetero sexual romance should be more common in yuri.
Not him but my honest opinion on this matter is japan doesn't care that much about yuri to actually put that much thought or effort into shows that once in blue moon get green-light and made like this one

There's really like never any yuri shows. Or just straight up gay shows like this in general.
>>
>>100397987
If you don't like it, don't watch it. Although it's hard to ignore with /u/fags shitting up the place like a goddamn homestuck convention.
>>
>>100397987
It's pretty shit to be honest. Mostly because Tomato's shitty VAing and the MC being annoying as fuck in general. Manga wasn't this painful.
>>
>>100397866
You take my dog and i kill you bitch
>>
>>100393130
... Rape Harems?
>>
File: 34.jpg (267.52 KB, 500x395)
267.52 KB
267.52 KB JPG
So has Fatal Pulse made a doujin on Sakura Trick yet?
>>
>>100398018
Did you even read the whole conversation?
What you said did not even come close to making sense. That still has nothing to do with what it's published in.
>>
>>100398018
>Japan doesn't care that much about yuri
You're kidding.. right?
>>
>>100397963

How do you know this? Do you have a samefag detector or something.
>>
>>100393124
Don't all IRL harems belong to dominant males?
>>
>>100398211

In comparison to other stuff?
>>
>>100398211
Based on futaba/2channel activity they don't care that much.
>>
>>100398230
Usually, samefags are pretty fucking obvious. But since this guy's from /u/, just take his opinion with a grain of salt, because let's be honest, a lot more than 3-4 people are sick of this shit.
>>
>>100397987
I'll admit it isn't exactly what I want to see in a yuri anime (anime with yuri elements in it), but that doesn't mean I can't disconnect my brain enough to appreciate what I can from mindless "everyone is gay'" kissu pandering. The vast majority of anime today is stale pandering, at least this is moderately fresh pandering.

If you want to be taken seriously, try not to post images that might make people doubt your intentions.
>>
>>100398277
>>100398287
Oh, really? I was unaware of this. I thought Japan was really into this kind of shit. My mistake.
>>
>>100398178
I don't understand how it didn't. These shows are made to get your dick hard and pander. nothing more. These directors, and script writers aren't going to put more thought into stuff like that.
>>
Crazy ant-yuri guys. Nice bait, though.

1) Many yuri series have heterosexual characters.
2) Most yuri manga don't focus on them because they are about homosexual relationship, so why they should?
3) Harem shows are horrible and girls usually have better chemistry with each other than with male main characters.
4) Most yuri manga are one shots. Why should they focus on heterosexual relationships?

Think before you type. And really, chill out. You really act like a crazy person.
>>
I'm pretty sure /u/ hates all girls setting as much as they hate harems. Because all girls setting makes the yuri less realistic since they don't have an alternative romance option.

Did Sakura Trick bring out the inner newfag /u/ experts in all of you or something?
>>
>>100392629
That would be pretty cool.
>>
File: 1389198994987.jpg (12.07 KB, 229x220)
12.07 KB
12.07 KB JPG
>>100398372
Somewhat ironic that a yurifag is calling us delusional and ironic. And a crazy person
>why they should
>>
Yuri is shit because of their fanbase. If anything, people should probably go into every yuri thread and start posting about men and how the show would be awesome with men in them. Why? Because that's what they keep doing in every other genres' threads.
>>
>>100398427
>us

You should probably go back to tumblr.
>>
>>100398360
Again, that has nothing to do with where it's publish.
>>
>>100398427
What? I don't even like Sakura Trick that much. This guy just really act like a crazy person. This is not his first thread. And it's easy to recognize his style.
>>
File: funfact.jpg (96.86 KB, 500x570)
96.86 KB
96.86 KB JPG
>>100398460

Aren't you guys the ones that belong in Tumblr though? You both have a strong hatred of het scum, so I can't really see why you're insulting them.
>>
>>100398332
They like "bishoujo zoo" style anime, not stuff like ST.
>>
>>100398372
>You really act like a crazy person.
They are crazy people. The anti-yuri posters are the guys who hate the gays and rant about how they're all going to hell, and then get caught taking a dick in a public bathroom.
>>
>>100398506
Oh, I see. My bad.
>>
>>100398211
>You're kidding.. right?
No he's not. 70% of shows this season have male MC's and 95% of them are hetero shows. The only actual gay show is this one. Sure you can say"well this other show has subtle" but it doesn't matter. This is the only legit gay show with actual gay characters this season.

Hell, most season's there isn't any completely gay shows at all. Yuri and Yaoi are in the minority in the anime medium. Deal with it.
>>
>>100398541
>Hate the gays and rant about how they're going to hell
>Said people are gay
What?
>>
>>100398326
>but that doesn't mean I can't disconnect my brain enough
I'm not very good at doing this, I actually don't think I can do it even a little. And just because it's a somewhat "new" type of pandering does not really make it any better. If fact I'd consider this worse, because if it sets the standard for yuri anime we'll see nothing but trash like this made in the future.
>>
>>100398522
Ah tumblr, thinking you're above people for acting the very same way.
>>
The only thing i know is that Yaoi threads aren't hit like this at all.

I don't get why yuri haters and the insane faggot that usually posts in ST threads are losing their minds lately.
>>
>>100398606
It's doing pretty well. I hope it makes you angry.
>>
>>100398695
If this show and free does so well, I'm confused as to why this season isn't filled with gay anime.
>>
File: 90289109219.jpg (5.28 KB, 224x225)
5.28 KB
5.28 KB JPG
>Liking harem

Nice try kids. People only like harem ironically.
>>
File: Lesbian Talk.png (38.37 KB, 554x317)
38.37 KB
38.37 KB PNG
>>100398427

>This character hasn't been proven to be gay, therefore they're straight
>This character hasn't been proven to be straight, therefore they're gay

You guys are delusional as each other. It's almost as if the dichotomy you were alluding to doesn't give a full enough picture and omits other viable options.
>>
>>100398485
this whole thing started with why they don't put more thought into their shows and add hetero. And I gave my reason. I don't give 2 shits about this publish shit you are going on about
>>
>>100398594
Where have you been? Politicians and religious nuts attacking gays and then turning out to be gay is so common it's a stereotype now. One of the biggest factors in how the gay rights movement gained momentum was the way so many of their well-known opponents were outed as gay, and how the church had that huge gay child molesting scandal.

These faggots are ashamed of being gay and think they can un-gay themselves by hating homosexuality as hard as they can.
>>
>>100398746
Pretty much every character is bi for me unless proven otherwise.
>>
>>100398728
There will be at least two more yuri shows this year. One will be explicit like Sakura Trick.
>>
>>100396915
>This guy is either a troll or
fucking insane.
>Probably both.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OWwZlXWu2uU&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DOWwZlXWu2uU

Probably both.
>>
>>100398730
yeah okay. Guess that's why they outsell this shit all them time. You can't self insert with a hoe's pov.
>>
>>100398809
I know Akuma no Riddle is getting a show in the spring. What's the other?
>>
>>100398799
No one is even the slightest bit interested in you, anon.
>>
Like i said in another Sakura Trick troll thread, i hope this animu sells like crazy so we are finally rid of a great portion of shitposters fucking up /a/.
Some of you sound like they are a sales thread short of killing yourselves.
It would be hilarious if that Chegen/Frostav faggot wouldn't be the one behind 90% of these threads.
>>
>>100398843
What does this have to do with anything
>>
>>100398695
Uhh... Which pre order charts are you reading?
Just because it's popular on /u/ does not mean it's selling well.
>>
>>100398809
Apparently theres going to be another short one too.
>>
>>100398680
It's surprising they can even stand entering the threads will all the disgusting pictures of girls kissing.
>>
>>100398845
Meh. Even if it does sell as well as free, I'd say we still have a couple years of average anime left. When loli is banned and all that's left is BL shit, I'll just get another hobby or something.
>>
>>100398834
>You can't self insert

Isn't it wondrous?
>>
>>100398876
*65位/*62位 ★ (***,137 pt) [*,**3予約] 14/03/19 桜Trick 1 (初回特典:イベント優先購入抽選券) [Blu-ray]

You mad?
>>
>>100398876
This animu is actually incredibly popular, heck the tweets fed alone is greater than KLK.
>>
>There is someone who is actually serious in these threads.

I really everyone is just trolling and having a good time. The idea of the existence of someone so dedicated to whining about a tiny niche genre is unthinkable to me even among the social failures of /a/.
>>
>>100398767
Please read what you quote.
>>100398018
>>How does it being a CGDCT series [...]
>>100397074
In reply to >>100396683
The whole latter half of each post is about where it's published.
>>
>>100398840
A short about two girls in love.
>>
>>100392629
Is there anything more beautiful than a heterosexual couple?
no
Keep up the good work op
>>
>>100398866
I thought I made myself clear. No ones' sexual preference is robust enough that it would include a loser like you.
>>
>>100398969
Oh! So cute :3:3:3:3
>>
>>100398938
I remember yesterday when the tried to use the pre order listing of like 6am as a proff of ST failing.
The only other hate campain that i've ever seen like that is probably the early Yamakan hate threads.
>>
File: u.png (146.80 KB, 330x316)
146.80 KB
146.80 KB PNG
>>100399010
And this is relevant to the conversation because..
>>
>>100399010
Don't underestimate women's natural-born lust towards dicks.
>>
>>100398941
That was the weirdest thing ever, the buff around Sakara Trick is out of proportion for a DEEN animu.
I guess DEEN saved animu after all.
>>
>>100398969
Inugami isn't as /u/ as Yuru Yuri and that's saying something.
>>
>>100398695
>It's doing pretty well.
Salesfag here. Few things to take away from it's pre-orders. First, it just went up after episode 2. So it will get it's general rush of pre-orders, Second, is the fact it comes with an event ticket and the highest it reached was in the 50's before falling again.

At this rate it might be 3k+
>>
>>100399127
Except that's not an event ticket, that's a ticket that grants your early access to purchase said event ticket.
>>
>>100398998
Are event tickets even a thing anymore? Every damn anime has them.
>>
>>100398163
Our savior will come through. Hopefully.
>>
>>100399202
What the fuck
>>
Anyone else loving these 'contention' threads?

I love how low the trolling in the actual ST thread is thanks to that.

We need another for any Kyoani, Yamakan and Space Dandy thread we wish to have peacefully.
>>
>>100398941
Source?
>>
>>100398840
It'll be Sakura Trick and Akuma no RIddle.
>>
>>100399237
Japs gonna Jew, what's new?
>>
>>100399253
Nah, Space Dandy deserves it.
>>
>>100399127
They have a lot of merchandize for the next volumes thou, i kinda want some of the goods they are giving with them.
Too bad i'm broke as fuck.
>>
>>100399253
We should start making "Official kyouani/shaft/ST etc hate thread #102"
>>
>>100399076
>Pretty much every character is bi for me unless proven otherwise.
>bi for me

>>100399083
Which just goes to show how repulsive and unlovable you are, that they would forsake that lust for fear of being around you.
>>
>>100399322
You mean Fujoani
>>
>>100399322
All they would do is gather them all together before the mods get fed up, ban the threads and they spread over in even bigger force.
>>
>>100399275
There was a jpg in the live thread today, it actually seems like KLK doesn't have a lot of Tweet presence, which is weird considering how big the hype was for the series.
>>
>>100399278
Apparently there's already two episodes of Sakura Trick... If it isn't that then what is?
>>
>>100399360
They are going to be banhammer honeypots.

I believe in Moot!
>>
>>100399253
Sakura Trick threads are full of yurifags. They are impossible to troll.
It's different with other shows. They don't have fully established fanbases, and frankly, I like complaining about things I don't like, not only praising them.
>>
>>100399360
If we could get the mods on board with the plan, they could be ready to detect spillover and hit them for ban evasion. Once these guys are rangebanned, they'll have to use proxies, and that means helpfully contributing to the growth of 4chan's proxy blacklist, which is a useful tool against commercial spam and CP.
>>
The more Heterosexual shows the better. I agree OP.
>>
>>100399461
>yurifags
>They are impossible to troll.

holy fuck are you serious? just look at this thread or try it on /u/, they get mad at everything, even among themselves
>>
>>100399461
Theres nothing wrong with complaining, it useless thou, but this thread and lots like them since this animu started are borderline creepy.
I mean, the dude creating most of them is well know troll that has some serious issues and was caught trying to incite several crosssites war against /a/.
>>
>>100399435
What do you want to ban?
>>
>>100399461
Sakura Tricks are just circlejerk, so it's impossible to discuss this show there.
Of course this moronic thread is even worse, because it's hard to treat OP seriously.

I like to believe that this is the same guy who was trolling SamFlam threads with rape discussion. I refuse to believe that there are so many crazy people on /a/.
>>
File: ufags.jpg (44.36 KB, 600x450)
44.36 KB
44.36 KB JPG
>>100399589
I agree. Mention hetero men even once, and they all become the tumblr landwhales they are in real life. The sooner moot bans them all, the better.
>>
>>100399633
The patriarchy.
>>
File: 1375456312824.jpg (156.65 KB, 490x791)
156.65 KB
156.65 KB JPG
>>100399555
Sounds like a pretty good plan.
>>
>>100399592
I really don't know why this piece of shit is still active here, even ANN a fujoshi stronghold banned the fuck out of him.
>>
>>100399592
>dude creating most
>>100396347
See point about samefagging.
>>
>>100399633
Fanbase war shitposters.
>>
>>100399633
Shitposters.
>>
File: 1389713575269.gif (298.52 KB, 200x149)
298.52 KB
298.52 KB GIF
>>100399653
Oh so youre a bitch that gets his feelings hurt and wants to ban everything, Thanks
>>
>>100399634
How would you discuss Sakura trick then? Deen has been doing a great job faithfully adapting the source material, and everyone knows all the spoilers.
>>
>>100399708
Just ban all of /u/ and we'll call it a day, then. You don't see us going to your shitty board and shoving men down your fatass throats.
>>
Why doesnt /u/ just leave no one wants them here?
>>
>>100399746
>>100399766
I*C pls go
>>
>>100399674
Dude, have you even been to a ST thread?
Theres the same dude every single time, he even copypost his comments from prior threads and is well know around here.
>>
>>100399766
Don't worry, moot will come through and ban them all. As to why they are here, landwhale fujoshits rely on "male tears" for existance.
>>
Wow, anon go easy on the samefagging.
>>
>>100399803
>>>/u/
mootles made the gay board for you and your ilk
>>
File: nah.png (4.05 KB, 366x110)
4.05 KB
4.05 KB PNG
>>100399803
>>
File: 1386886020126.jpg (45.36 KB, 300x300)
45.36 KB
45.36 KB JPG
Girls can only love other girls.
>>
>>100399742
Well, I don't think it's possible to discuss this show in a more mature manner. I guess there were some QUALITY issues this episode, but overall I enjoyed it. It's funny, sexy and cute.

I still wonder if it won't become boring very soon.
>>
>>100399820
Remember to report all /u/ shitposters /a/non
>>
>>100399897
Fine with me, as long as I get my Fatal Pulse doujins of them suffering.
>>
File: cumsluts.gif (1.21 MB, 450x300)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB GIF
>>100399897
as long as they're getting satisfied by a man, sure
>>
>>100399944
This
>>
If you don't like yuri you are gay or a fujoshi, either way /a/ hates you.
We are all het men that like seeing bitches kissing eachoter.
I get you landwhales and faggots aren't getting new shit, but we had to deal with you wastes of life when Free! was airing.
Stop doing these stupid ass threads, you only are getting the moderates on /a/ to hate you.
>>
File: 1384721107051.jpg (60.59 KB, 640x640)
60.59 KB
60.59 KB JPG
>>100399944
Men don't exist.
>>
>shitposters shitpost in a shitposting thread because they're too lazy to shitpost anywhere else
>>
File: o.jpg (60.90 KB, 1280x720)
60.90 KB
60.90 KB JPG
Anime is saved
Doki doki suru
>>
>>100399984
Pretty sure the people that hate free hate sakura trick as well.
>>
>>100399984
I mean /u/ and /y/ were made specific for them to go shitpost about gayshit. Their excuse is no one posts there. But thats bullshit because they can go post there. Now I understand why they call them mentally ill.
>>
>>100399984
>you only are getting the moderates on /a/ to hate you.
I just want to say that before this shit started i had zero problem with Yaoi and their fans.

Thats not true anymore, maybe that was the master plan behind this storm of shit, but i don't care anymore.

Next time they get a homo thread i'm going to make it a living hell for them.
>>
>Fatalpulse doujins
And people wonder why I hate Fatalpulse/Quzilax/Takotsuboya fans... Obnoxious brats.
>>
>>100400072
Chagen doesn't.
>>
>>100399984

>Stop doing these stupid ass threads
>>100381072
you first

>If you don't like yuri you are gay or a fujoshi
i think you got that backwards
>>
>>100400085
Remember to report those threads and redirect them back to /y/
>>
>>100400072
The hate thread weren't about the gay content thou, it was a general Kyoani hate.
Just like Tamako Market threads, even when we had our insane 'friend' Changen fucking up shit every time Midori did something.
>>
>>100400072
They are mostly tasteless haremfags or MANime fans. The same kind that shitposts in CGDCT threads.
>>
>>100399984
>We are all het men
We're all little girls.
Who the fuck are you?
>>
Sakura Trick is the Evangelion of anime
>>
>>100400191
Saying this doesnt make you fit in anymore.
>>
>>100400132
Heeeee, that actually true, Kyoani male leads are terrible.
>>
>>100399944
as long as the man in the equations' only use is as an extra fleshy dildo that is capable of discharging . The women should be exclusively smitten with each other and have no real interest in satisfying the man beyond obtaining his semen, so they can do (pic related).
>>
>>100400132
>Actually participating in chuu2 threads.
No respectable anon does.
>>
The tryhards on this thread are hilarious.
>>
>>100400085
/u/, surprisingly, is even more obnoxious than the yaoi brats on Tumblr.

I mean, holy shit, freefags leave others alone and try to enjoy the anime in peace, but /u/ has to be obnoxious in every way possible.

I'm still confused as to whether you guys are sad male manchildren who believe they are little girls or lesbians that want male genocide.

If you're the first, I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>100400220
The point isn't to fit in, you imbecile. The point is that it derails all manner of stupid horseshit if people just respond to it with that instead of bringing 3D in.
>>
File: 1358430404022.jpg (134.61 KB, 1280x720)
134.61 KB
134.61 KB JPG
>>100399984
>We are all het men

There are still het men on /a/? I feel deeply sorry for you.
>>
>>100400292
>Defending Free!
Hello there Chagen.
>>
>>100400322
There are fujoshis that havent died from aids yet?
>>
File: neptunia trolled.png (35.05 KB, 350x215)
35.05 KB
35.05 KB PNG
>>100400292
>>
>>100400386
Thanks, /nepgen/
>>
>>100400292
The sad part is /a/ chose feminism over masculinity. Weakness over strength
>>
File: 1374607827561.gif (803.26 KB, 1200x720)
803.26 KB
803.26 KB GIF
>>100400410
Always lookin out for ya
>>
Yurifags are shit. They should stay at /u/ and remain in that cesspool.
>>
>>100400469
Not true.
We have enough dick glorifiers here.
>>
>>100400376
Fucked if I know. How is that relevant?
>>
Yuri threads and Trap threads are the worst threads


Prove me wrong
>>
>>100400226
You know what I'd really like? To see lesbians getting raped by dogs in front of each other.
>>
>>100400575
This, one is full of shitposting and the other is ERP shit that belongs somewhere else.
>>
>>100400540
Besides the /y/ cross boarders who glorifes dick?
We glorify the beauty of hetero relations
>>
>>100395275
Dammit, stop posting on that or I might have to read it.

>Alice becamage
Something like that, Captcha, something like that.
>>
Is this thread a Fujoshi/Haremfag parody thread?

Because some of you sound like a fucking joke.

A pretty shitty joke though.
>>
File: 1377928946268.gif (2.94 MB, 600x338)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB GIF
>>100400469
>implying you have to choose
Masculinity can totally be embodied as a cute 2D girl.
>>
>>100400575
Yuri? Yes. Traps? No.
>>
>>100400623
No, hetero dick worshippers.

>GIVE HER THE D
>THE MIGHT OF THE DICK WILL BREAK HER
>NO WOMAN CAN RESIST THE DICK
>>
>>100400575
I'm seeing some really vile shit from people that are obviously anti-yurifags, bro.
Maybe you are trying too hard?
>>
>>100400666
They're preferable to /u/fags, honestly.
>>
>>100400575
You forgot about imouto threads.
>>
>>100400666
Theyre giving HER the D. Hetero relations. I dont see you complaining about the /y/ fags
>>
>>100400666
>NO WOMAN CAN RESIST THE DICK

this isn't true? why would lesbians try to mimic dicks if this isn't true, they should have everything they need.
>>
>>100400469
>conflating feminism with femininity
That's a tricky game you're playing there.

The entirety of this site is renowned for being profoundly anti- modern feminism. And rightly so.

One of the great things that anime does is that in each character there is cherry picked aspects of of both the gender identity stereotypes. Makes things a whole lot more interesting.
>>
>>100400698
>Implying they aren't just yurifags posing as haters
Don't blame us for their mental illnesses.
>>
File: All_weapons_prepared.png (625.93 KB, 800x600)
625.93 KB
625.93 KB PNG
>>100400469
Lurk moar. Some of us are certified dick dispensers too old or trying too hard to fit in to claim to be so. Also the current anime productions don't reflect masculinity too well, visit More Mature anime boards for the Manly Men threads as the current /a/, of course, reflects the modern day anime.
>>
>>100400602
Are you aware of why you're invested in that idea?
>>
>>100400771
I am not really talking about the shows. I am talking about how they act.
>>
File: DesireeMoe.jpg (100.98 KB, 1200x1712)
100.98 KB
100.98 KB JPG
>>100400113
No need to be tsuntsun.

Though seriously. yuri fans tend to be highly annoying.. It's one thing to like yuri. I don't really care, but the way they religously love it and how they tend to utterly hate men? I can't deal with that.
If it was just them messing around, it would be one thing. but some of them really don't like men at all. Gets as annoying as the fangirls you see in anime hovering over the popular girl. Like In Witchcraft Works.
"OH GOD A MAN DARES RECIEVE AN ERASER HE DROPPED FROM HER! UNFORGIVABLE!"
>>
Most yurifags don't even like yuri.
They don't even know what yuri is.

>Two girls rub at eachother
>TOTALLY CUTE AND YURI

No.
Yuri is a real serious relationship between girls and not just some fanservice that they put in pretty much every show today because its cute.

And real yuri is disgusting because even 2D lesbians are mostly ugly and they are all mentally fucked up in one way or two.

>manhating
>massive socialphobia
>>
>>100400632
its just chagen stiring shit as usual
>>
>>100400575
Yuri threads and trap threads have been the bread and butter of /a/ since time immemorial.

If you disapprove of them so much the rational thing to do would be to either hide/ignore them, or relocate to somewhere that caters to your tastes more.
>>
>>100400878
All the /y/ and /u/ posters came from dumblr prove me wrong
>>
>>100400857
So would yuri fans tend to me mostly male or female? I initially assumed they were all female since the typical audience hates men, but I suppose some delusional manchildren might be into hating themselves as well.
>>
>>100400920
That was before /u/ and /y/ try again
>>
>>100400857
Nobody cares what you think Diseree, you can't even troll yuri threads properly because nobody actually cares, the best you can do is resort to shitty circlejerks.
>>
>>100400920
they kept to themselves and didn't retaliate at any mention of a male

>relocate to somewhere that caters to your tastes more.
oh you mean like /u/?
>>
>>100400956
>So would yuri fans tend to me mostly male or female?
I have no fucking clue. I thought they were men before Like how /y/ likely has more female fans then male. But with all the man hating I see, I started wondering if they were women.
>>
File: 3948752756.png (33.72 KB, 346x193)
33.72 KB
33.72 KB PNG
>>100397987
Since when has this been a trope? Where are all these 'everybody is gay' anime?
>>
>>100400575
Traps, yes. Yuri no.
>>
>>100400920
>relocate to somewhere that caters to your tastes more
Back at you, moot made boards more suited to your "taste". I guess its time for you to relocate. Good riddance
>>
>>100400649
>liking those ERP and blogshit threads
>>
>>100401065
I always knew anti-yuri faggots were actual faggots.
>>
>>100401060
Said anime would not be centered around the gay characters, of course. It would just be a side thing, as comic relief.
>>
>>100401100
Uh... he/sje may have just said the opposite.
>>
>>100401100
It's not gay if it's a feminine dick.
>>
This whole thread is pro-yuri false-flagging, right?
>>
I don't hate Yuri I just find it extremely boring.


Strawberry Panic was one of the best sleepaids I've ever had.
>>
>>100400968
And the funny thing is they persisted through the creation of those boards and exist even today.
Because, you see, animated lesbians are relevant to both the anime board and the yuri board, as is animated hetero to both /a/ and /u/, as is yaoi to both /a/ and /y/.

>try again
Again and again and again, and there's nothing your humourless shitposting can do to stop it.
But please continue with your impotent rage.
>>
>>100401173
Keep lying to yourself
>>
>>100401100
>dat reading comprehension
>>
>>100401009
>oh you mean like /u/?

There are plenty of girls loving girls on /a/. Why would I need to do that?
>>
Anyone else looking forward to the Sakura Trick rape doujins?


Lesbians bending to the power of the D is one of my greatest fetishes.
>>
>>100397866
>take his dog
wow, I mean I knew it was possible to dislike lesbians, but hate, and this much, I would not have considered within the realm of reality
>>
File: troll-thread.jpg (92.25 KB, 800x1045)
92.25 KB
92.25 KB JPG
>>
File: 1387502245365.gif (1.28 MB, 220x165)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB GIF
>>100401289
Bleh, no. Lesbians can't be changed. That's simple genetics.
The fun is just in watching them suffer.
>>
>>100401199
Look at this thread no one like you shitposters. There is like 4 of you here. Keep pushing it and moot will make you go post on those empty loser boards or /lgbt/ it doesnt belong here anymore no matter what you say.
>>
>>100401089
and just so you don't feel left out,

NO
>>
>>100401289
That's ok anon, we all have fantasies.
>>
>>100401307
You're pretty slow aren't you?
>>
>>100401333
> I don't like you
> moot will do something about it
>>
>>100401199
FYI ERP and blogshit threads dont belong on /a/
>>
>>100401278
The same reason you don't like people like in this thread shitting up yuri threads or /u/ in general.
>>
>>100401365
Yes.
>>
File: 1336970907949.jpg (38.70 KB, 294x333)
38.70 KB
38.70 KB JPG
>>100401333
This is getting embarrassing.
>>
>>100401340
Im not gay why would I feel left out? Youre the ones being told to leave and youre mad.
>>
>>100401445
> Being this butthurt.
>>
File: 1336968635680.jpg (29.55 KB, 329x297)
29.55 KB
29.55 KB JPG
>>100401445
>Im not gay

Says the gay.
>>
>>100401472
>Having aids
>>
Anybody on the madoka threads remember Kevin?
>>
>>100401509
Aids stands for Asshole injected death syndrome
>>
>>100396152
Wouldn't it be sister/u/s?
>>
>>100401526
That one tripfag who had a thing for Kyouko?
>>
>>100395672
>Ah Megami-sama
>Harem

You're an idiot. AMG is Magical Girlfriend. That does exist as a theme in Japan's romantic comedy set up.

It's not as prevalent in this day and age because it's far easier for publishers/editors/writers to sell you a dozen vapid personality traits with varying tit sizes and watch two or three of them stick.

But at AMG's time of initial publishing, it was more popular to do stories of boy meeting girl, they hook up, and then things happen to prevent their relationship from developing, usually to comedic effect.
>>
File: bth_butthurt.jpg (10.87 KB, 280x210)
10.87 KB
10.87 KB JPG
>>100401521
>>
>>100392629
Give it a rest.
>>
File: ⁄a⁄ vs ⁄u⁄.png (585.11 KB, 1116x1600)
585.11 KB
585.11 KB PNG
>>
>>100401587
It was Sayaka, but yeah.
>>
>>100401602
Can you smell his farts. I know you guys have that fetish.
>>
>>100401445
There is such a thing as trolling too hard. It's gone way past annoying and is now actually funny how mad you are
>>
>>100401608
>suffering lesbians
Delicious.
>>
>>100401608
It's missing a page before where all the panels are /u/ shoving yuri down everyone's throats.
>>
>>100401672
Not mad enough to samefag like you
>>
>>100401608
>>100401686
Post more, please.
>>
File: spurdo.png (8.65 KB, 528x404)
8.65 KB
8.65 KB PNG
>>100401716
> gets called out
> must be samefugh!
>>
>>100401777
>gets called out by a samefag
>>
>>100401608
>/a/
What? You mean few idiots samefagging?
>>100401767
This is not R-18. It's all Kyouko's story.
>>
>>100401716
>>100401777
>>100401803


samefag
>>
>>100401839
Samefag is when you reply to a single post multiple time to look like more people. Stay mentally ill
>>
>>100401839
You can't even post again in the same minute, stop getting so flustered.

>>100401834
>You mean few idiots samefagging?
I think it's time to come to terms that more than a few people might not like what you like.
>>
>>100401887
>>100401915


samefag (again)
>>
>>100401915
You love playing dumb, don't you?
>>
>>100401956
Mental illness again
>>
>>100401999
yes, you are clearly mentally ill
>>
>>100401839
>>100401887
>>100401915
>>100401956
>>100401989
Oh look all the posts are each a min apart. So it's all one person there's only one fag talking to himself amirite.
>>
>>100402031
Says the fag
>>
>>100401834
I was talking about lesbians suffering in general, but whatever.
>>
File: _homo.gif (16.42 KB, 300x300)
16.42 KB
16.42 KB GIF
>>100402061
>>>/pol/

/a/ is homo territory
>>
>>100401708

I'm finding a rather hard time locating this "page" on archives, any clues to as when it was last posted ?
>>
>>100402052
That's a lot of samefagging accusations. By the same butthurt guy.
>>
>>100402083
/h/ is a place for pathetic people like you.
>>
File: where.jpg (115.12 KB, 480x342)
115.12 KB
115.12 KB JPG
>>100402052
>>
So did this thread turn into the /y/ and /u/ why wont you accept me lgbtbbqp bitchfest. Sure looks like it
>>
>>100402109
It was a joke, anon.
>>
>>100402138
No, this thread was the "GAY AND LESBIANS ARE ICKY, GO AWAY!" thread from the very beginning.
>>
>>100402109
He is mentally ill. Yurifags usually make their own threads and don't care about harems or other shit.
>>
>>100402107

Fuck off you degenerate, we ain't homo.
>>
>>100402107
When the japs make /y/ anime do they include the aids part? Or do they leave it out?
>>
>>100402138


As expected of yuri/yaoi fags
>>
Yuri fans are fucking irritating.
They don't seem to understand about leaving other people to enjoy their own genres. They always have to butt in another show's thread and make insane comments. Even fujoshi don't do that in Gundam threads.
>>
>>100402122
You're kidding, right? The worst thing in /h/ is vanilla rape. /d/ gets into more specific fetishes, but they're all weird shit, like scat and inflation.
>>
>>100402171
Well they are. Look at the CDC talking about gays
>>
File: 1369190660163.jpg (44.12 KB, 329x399)
44.12 KB
44.12 KB JPG
>>100402107
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>100402183
>degenerate

>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1380695909511.png (460.48 KB, 1280x720)
460.48 KB
460.48 KB PNG
>>100402181
>Yurifags usually make their own threads and don't care about harems or other shit.
>>
File: 20120828_neptunia02.jpg (250.09 KB, 1500x754)
250.09 KB
250.09 KB JPG
>>100392629
/u/ has turned nepgen into those cis hating tumblr lesbians. I miss casual conversations about the neps...
>>
>>100402171
No, this thread was "You have your own fucking containment board, stay in it and stop shoving shit down our throats or we'll do the same with you with stuff like OP."
>>
>>
>>100402208
I laugh at /y/ because the whole board is about cute girls doing cute things.They think they belong here its really amusing
>>
Yuri fags and Yaoi fags are the worst. If everyone was gay it would be the end of the anime race.


Checkmate yuri and yaoi fags
>>
>>100402257
There are still threads on /a/ and /v/ occasionally. Just ignore /nepgen/ and you'll be fine.
>>
File: char_amuro_wicked.jpg (50.03 KB, 640x720)
50.03 KB
50.03 KB JPG
>>100402208
>Even fujoshi don't do that in Gundam threads.

hahaha oh wow

Gundam threads are full of gay jokes
>>
>>100402266
>>
>>100402243
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>100402208
Because kids obsessed with porn don't do the same. More often and all the time.
>>
File: 03.jpg (46.25 KB, 1008x652)
46.25 KB
46.25 KB JPG
>>100402183
>>100402227
> we ain't homo
>>
>>100402301
>>
>>100402107
Look at the replies and take the hint
>>
>>100402301
Would someone mind posting fatalpulse or something to counter this shit? Or would ignoring it be better?
>>
>>100402297
Yeah, /a/ is now a safe haven for het nepfags
>>
>>100402341
You're truly pathetic.
>>
>>100402326
>everyone is mentally ill like me
>>
>>100402337
>>
>>100402337
>>100402341
OH NEVER MIND SUFFERING YAY
>>
>>100402297
I remember there was talk about liberating nepgen.
>>
>>100402337
>God punishing gays.jpg
>>
>>100402383
>>
>>100402384
I really hope you're underage.
>>
File: 1389686517545.jpg (39.21 KB, 301x267)
39.21 KB
39.21 KB JPG
>>100402280
When will they take a hint?
>>
>>100402393
Let them have /nepgen/. As long as they don't shitpost in our threads, they can do whatever they want.
>>
>>100402415
>>
>>100402435
Good point, there's no saving that /u/ infested thread.
>>
>>100402261
> 2014
> Not liking a penis down his throat
>>
Thanks for making this thread, OP.

It's like a one-size-fits-all counterexample to any kind of "yurifags are the most obnoxious" argument whatsoever.
>>
>>100402341
This is /a/; I'm fairly sure most of the board is looking forward to both the yuri and faceless gang-rape "correction" doujins
>>
>>100402457
>>
>>100402492
Jump!
>>
>>100402483
>correction
Ugh.
See >>100401321
>>
/a/ is even more childish than I thought.
>>
>>100402481
Thanks for making this thread, OP.

It shows yurifags like to shitpost on a board they dont belong on.
>>
>>100402481
The yurifags were just as childish as the manchildren in this thread. I'm fucking disgusted at both groups.
>>
>>100402588
well the important thing is you've found a way to feel superior to them both.
>>
>>100402585
Like /nepgen/ I can't even say Neptune is cute without some yurifag shouting some lesbian bullshit.
>>
>>100402406
>God punishing gays.jpg
>aids.exe
>>
>>100402585

Just like all those fucking mechafags illegally poetic outside their contentment board.
>>
>>100402588
They weren't. I don't even enjoy Sakura Trick that much, but this thread is beyond pathetic. Honestly, I shouldn't expect more from people who jack off all day and watch plotless cartoons.
>>
>>100402588
>I'm fucking disgusted at both groups.


Are you really surprised? It was a shitposting thread to begin with. Doesn't help it also devolved into a meta thread, those are also really shitty.
>>
>>100402673
How was it a shitposting thread? Your feelings being hurt doesnt make it a shitpost thread FYI
>>
>>100402668
>illegally poetic outside their contentment board.

autocorrect problems?
>>
>>100402492


So does she jump or what?
>>
File: worst.png (8.60 KB, 530x441)
8.60 KB
8.60 KB PNG
This thread was so bad, I was disgusted to even have lurked it at all. Hell, I even made OC just for this thread.
>>
>>100402672
Yes, they fucking were. Don't even try to deny it. >>100402715
This thread gave me cancer.
>>
>>100402715
/a/ isn't that far from /b/.
>>
>>100402710
A thread full of insults like

>God punishing gays
>You are mentally ill, fag

is a shitposting thread by definition.
>>
>>100402715
Im sure someone will care youre disgusted
>>
>>100402639
> heteros get infected
> god fails, again
>>
>>100402514
>>100402714

No she just sulks at the top.
>>
>>100402710


Reread this thread and tell yourself it wasn't a shitposting thread with a straight face.

It may not have meant to start out as one but it went there pretty fast.
>>
>>100402755
Just because your feelings were hurt doesnt mean its shitpost thread.
>>
>>100402749
No, they weren't. OP was simply wrong.
>>
>>100402796
Shitposted by /y/ and /u/ I agree
>>
I don't want this thread to end because that means the manchildren in this thread will go to the other Sakura Trick thread on /a/ and fuck things up there. They should stay in this containment thread.
>>
>>100402809
That is THE definition of shitposting. Nothing is being contributed at all.
>>
>>100402809
It was shit from the start, but have you seen what's devolved into?
If you can't call this a shitpost thread, then you can't call anything a shitpost thread.
>>
There have been no actual descriptions of why yurifags are bad in this thread. There are just allegations that they are horrible tumblr feminists, that they talk about their shows (how horrible), that they ruined /nepgen/ (who the fuck cares?), and that they like homosexuality which God hates and sent AIDS to destroy.
>>
>>100402893
Telling /y/ and /u/ to please go is a good start to cleaning this board out. So its not shitposting
>>
>>100402850
Everyone will ignore them anyway.
>>
>>100402633

You can't post your opinions about a series without other people also posting theirs? How terrible, that's probably a violation of your human rights or something.
>>
In this day and age saying you like the vagina is pretty much the equivalent of being a nazi
>>
>>100402926
True. It's really funny when people complain about yurifags in threads with obvious yuri subtext. I bet they don't even go to these threads.
>>
Yuri is overdone. In every thread of every anime there's yurifags shiping all the girls and telling "hetero" people in /a/ that they are the cancer and thus should leave. All the threads they get in get derailed into shitposting, yuri spam or discussions about how much males suck

I just want to enjoy my cute girls doing cute things, I don't want stupid discussions about sexuality or yuri spam in every single thread
>>
>>100402942
That's the thing, you can't have a non /u/ opinion there without a wall of shitposting.
>>
>>100402987
Fuck that, I love 2D pussy.
>>
I generally prefer Yuri to harems because most harems present the female characters as objects. And no I am not a feminist. What I mean is that the girls are boring as fuck. They have no personality outside of the archetype they were set into because of the authors laziness. You have the yandere the genki childhood friend the glasses class rep etc. And on top of that they usually have almost zero interaction with anyone besides the MC. You have to wonder what they did all day before the MC popped up.

Not all harems are like this of course. Most new ones are which I believe is due to the increase in harem LN adaptations. LN authors are usually very lazy and are just shitting out a ton of generic stuff hoping one sells. Manga is usually a lot better. Nagasarete Airantou is my favorite. The girls all have unique personalities and interact with each other even without the MC. They all have hobbies interests skills and weaknesses and actually feel like people.

Of course yuri has its own problems. The soft nature of most yuri is disappointing. Sakurako and Himawaris relationship is practically bursting with sexual tension. But they wont ever do anything because it has to stay cute. Sakura trick is refreshing.
>>
>>100403024
You fucking nazi bigot antisemite white cis male oppressor!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>100403018
I suppose posting "I want to fuck X" is much better, right? At least yurifags talk about the series.
>>
>>100403041
Nice blog :^)
>>
>>100403058
AH HA! SEE HOW SHITTY YURIFAGS ARE!

>>>/g/
>>>/o/

>>>/t/
>>>/o/

>>>/u/
>>
>>100403090
>At least yurifags talk about the series

joke of the day
>>
>>100403090
More like ship every character with good chemistry.
>>
>>100402927
When will you realise that your persistent shitposting doesn't influence anyone into doing your bidding. If anything, you're just further entrenching the the position of your opposition.
You're acting contrary to your own self-interest. Which might make you, I don't know, retarded.
>>
>>100403111


I see what you were trying to do but you fucked up
>>
File: 13352523564.jpg (251.08 KB, 900x1148)
251.08 KB
251.08 KB JPG
Can we talk about traps and be super cool guise?
>>
>>100403090
I meant any conversation regarding the producer or hero. Any male implications are met with a shitstorm. I don't even hate yuri, I just think those guys overreact.
>>
>>100403108
Sorry buddy I didn't actually read the thread or I would have realized I was posting in the shit post general and not a thread about yuri vs harems.
>>
>>100403090
>At least yurifags talk about the series.
>yurifags actually believe this
>>
File: 1389737680125.jpg (52.49 KB, 600x604)
52.49 KB
52.49 KB JPG
>>100403134

So you haven't actually been to a ST thread, okay.
>>
>>100403041
Everyone with taste prefers yuri and cute sol over harems. Harem is the worst, most pathetic genre.

No, I'm not trolling. If you like harem, you're probably just infantile and dumb.
I watched all anime from this season. All harems are worthless and insulting to the viewer. They are not cute, romantic or interesting, but vulgar, primitive and juvenile.

I'm a fan of film and animation and harem is easily the worst genre I've experienced. Closely followed by ecchi.
>>
>>100403018

Posting "this girl is cute" is going to get you attacked on the basis that you weren't talking about yuri? I'm going to need an archive list showing that happening.

Unless of course you're simply defining "people talking about things I don't want to talk about" as shitposting.
>>
>>100403143
Gays kill themselves alot so fucking with them is only helping my position
>>
>>100403191
So you haven't been to a Madoka thread, okay.
>>
File: 1388488030080.gif (514.96 KB, 480x270)
514.96 KB
514.96 KB GIF
>>100403157
Sure.
My favourite trap is Saika. Who is your favourite trap?
>>
>>100403157


No because they're even worse than yurifags because they always devolve into ERP bullshit
>>
>>100403191
Have you been in a Saki thread?
>>
>>100403136
Better this than blogging about your sexual urges.
>>
>>100403211
You couldve shortened that up and said your were gay anon.
>>
File: a trap.jpg (5.16 KB, 187x250)
5.16 KB
5.16 KB JPG
>>100403250
I like satsooke for narulo
>>
>>100403295
>liking lesbians
>gay

pick one.

if you don't like lesbians, you automatically pick the other one
>>
>>100403252
Do you remember to report those threads anon?
>>
>>100403239
Well, that anon exaggerated quite a bit.

I've made an effort to contribute at times and some of them bring up some valid points and their theories are fun. I'm talking about the people that tell you to fuck off every time heterosexuality is implied or mentioned.
>>
>>100403295
I'm not gay. I love romantic comedies and more erotic, often obscene films. Harem however is the most juvenile and sad fantasy.
I don't respect anyone who enjoy this drivel.
>>
>>100403336
>liking lesbians
>not gay

pick one


if you like lesbians, you automatically pick the other one
>>
Friendly reminder:
Even if Sakura Trick does sell well I won't in the long run it doesn't mean anything. Because know what else sold well? SAO, as we all know how shit that series is.

Self gratifying masturbation material != Quality goods
>>
>>100403327
He/shes so gay you can see the mental illness on his/her face
>>
File: 114ae4e228.jpg (24.13 KB, 550x309)
24.13 KB
24.13 KB JPG
>>100403327
You have shit taste in traps.
>>
>>100403378
>I don't respect anyone who enjoy this drivel.
Im sure youll find someone who cares.
>>
>>100403389
wow, what an amazingly clever reply. you truly are a genius. not since someone first posted "no u" has your creativity been matched.
>>
>>100403362


Of course
>>
>>100403451
If we make it a big enough problem for the mods something will get done about it.
>>
>>100403257
>that one guy stopped spamming Dragon Slayer in Saki threads


RIP you were a true hero
>>
>>100403395
You're such an idiot, anon. It's not about quality. It's about making yuri more mainstream and popular.
>>
>>100403395
If it sells well we may get more of it. In fact current series may lean towards more heavy and less implied yuri if they see it can sell.
>>
File: 1386180387169.gif (2.87 MB, 415x233)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB GIF
Sasuga /a/!
>>
>>100403549
Tell that to all the people who think Sakura Trick is good.
>>
>>100403638
Nobody thinks that it is a mature anime for mature viewers such as themselves; they just like watching girls kiss girls. And there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
File: Chosen.png (397.62 KB, 666x651)
397.62 KB
397.62 KB PNG
As evidence by this thread we still have alot of work to do concerning these ciswhitemale oppressors.
>>
>>100403638
Anime as a medium overall isn't very good. I can say the same about any fanbase from this season.
>>
>Two lesbians about to kiss
>Suddenly strong hands at the back of their heads
>Even more suddenly is a censored hotdog going between their lips
>At high speeds, it wildly flails left and right, getting simultaneous blowjobs from two girls at once
>The speed increases, as well as elasticity, and rapidly moves from mouth to groin to posterior in wild, unpredictable patterns
>Suddenly explosions of sperm from six locations at the same time from a single hotdog
>AND THE DAY IS SAVED
>THANKS TO SENGOKU RANCE
>>
>>100403676
>There's nothing wrong with thinking shit is good.
I guess... Like, I mean if you're cool with having shit standards and setting the bar disgustingly low so it shows producers they can get away with not making anything good and still have it sell.
>>
>>100403769
If you watch mainly anime your taste is pretty shitty already. Get off your high horse, you're pathetic.
I bet you think that LOGH is better than Citizen Kane.
>>
>>100403708
It's always funny when people try to make this argument.
Basically
>It's not bad because other things are bad.
Which is absolutely retarded.
>>
>>100403823
It's not bad when compared to other anime from this season. Yes, it's a pretty valid point.
>>
>>100403811
See >>100403823
>>
File: 1389813411769.jpg (197.45 KB, 756x771)
197.45 KB
197.45 KB JPG
Why won't they stay on their own board.
>>
>>100403851
You're making the exact same argument. You didn't change a single thing.

That's like saying eating dirt is better than eating rocks because there is more dirt available.
>>
>>100403769
Oh look it is that faggot again.
>>
>>100402672
>Honestly, I shouldn't expect more from people who jack off all day and watch plotless cartoons.
Clearly, you feel superior because you don't jack off all day.
Congratulations!
>>
>>100403923
see
>>100402052
>>100402045
>>100396347
>>
>>100403937
Indeed. I do feel superior.

>>100403921
>You're making the exact same argument.
Some anime are shittier than others.
>>
>>100403937
Just warning you, this might end up in one of those "So Cash" things.
>>
>>100404035
For example I couldn't finish Nisekoi, ImoCho and Nourin. They were just atrocious.

Of couse Sakura Trick is mediocre, but what isn't? I'm still waiting for Centaur's Worries anime, but I'm sure they would rather animate that shitty monster girl harem.
>>
>>100404035
Think I'll dedicate a fap to you anon. So imagine my hand going up and down until my dick explodes the white gooey good stuff!

>>100404080
People.... still say that?
>>
I don't know why I came into this thread expecting anything good.
>>
We already have that

it's called Utena
>>
>>100404298
From the OP alone it was obviously going to be a shit thread. It stinks like one of this "make male superheros scantily clad" tumblr threads you find on /co/. OP is a faggot.

But let me tell you this, since all /a/nons are little girls yuri is in fact gay and liking penis is straight as fuck here as long as its 2D penis.
>>
>>100400923
They mostly do. They even admit it on their boards.
>>
Haha keep dreaming hetfags.
The yuriverse is protected by the watchful eyes of madokami who staves off the influence and corruption of men from pure 2D girls.
Have you seen the men in sakura trick? They're faceless, have no story agency and are practically zombies. Rance would suffer the same fate.
All hail yuri. All hail madokami.
>>
>>100404822
Mental illness leads to delusions it seems.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.