[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: 1389637871551.gif (2.94 MB, 409x230)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB GIF
What's the trick?
>>
The neck.
>>
File: 1353170536411.png (76.42 KB, 339x337)
76.42 KB
76.42 KB PNG
>they don't show their saliva mixing together in their mouths
>>
Neither of them are lesbians
>>
>>100341006
You were tricked into thinking it's good because it has lesbians.
>>
The "trick" is that most yuri anime featuring romance and kissing has lots of pointless drama and "but we're both girls" protests, and this has neither.
>>
>>100342489
>I trope that's barely ever use but people complain about anyway.
>Implying either of those are inherently bad.
>Implying normal romance does not do the same things.
Standard yurifags are this dumb.It's sad.
>>
>>100342489
>A trope that's barely ever use but people complain about anyway.
>Implying either of those are inherently bad.
>Implying normal romance does not do the same things.
Standard yurifags are this dumb. It's sad.
>>
>>100342362
this is a pure show anon
>>
The trick is sakura. It's a sakura trick.
>>
>>100342629
There's a difference between drama and pointless drama anon

And yes normal romance has plenty of bad examples too, but since there's naturally fewer yuri romance there's far less to choose from

Try using common sense next time you post
>>
>>100342758
>What are ratios
Try taking your own advice next time you post, anon.
>>
>>100342758
Save for the fact Sakura Trick does have pointless drama. It's also needless drama and poorly written drama. There's just not a lot of it.

Check and make, yurifag.
>>
File: yuri physics.gif (2.37 MB, 256x143)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB GIF
This was the trick. Pretty neat If you ask me
>>
>>100342758
Save for the fact Sakura Trick does have pointless drama. It's also needless drama and poorly written drama. There's just not a lot of it.

Check and mate, yurifag.
>>
>>100341006
I thought I was looking at something with 3 legs for a moment there.
>>
>>100342629
> point is that Sakura Trick avoids tired yuri tropes (subtext, self-defeating angst, drama)
> claim that other romances does the same things
> this somehow proves that Sakura Trick is bad
wtfamIreading.jpg

>>100343052
Prove it, lol. Or if you're just saying that Sakura Trick does have instances of drama but admittedly in negligible amounts, what the hell is your point?
>>
>>100343808
Do you understand what the word "pointless" means? It does not mean "had a lot of." it means "without reason." which Sakura Trick has. The entire story with Yuu's sister and so to be Sumimari.
>>
>>100343808
Why are yurifags so obsessed with defending their shit holy grail of a series? Because it has kissing, and a lot of it?

You have to be literally retarded if you think that post was only about Sakura Trick. The fact you think it is proves just how stupid you are. The person I liked said it avoid the "but we're girls" trope and pointless drama.

They're complaint is invalid because the "but we're girls" trope is not used nearly as much as people pretend it is. And drama in and of itself is not bad. It can poorly written, just like normal romance. And yes, Sakura Trick is a perfect example of bad writing in both it's comedy and drama.

Though the odds of you understanding any of this is slim to none. Because you failed to understand the original statement anyway.
>>
>>100341006
HEART-BONERRRRRRR
>>
>>100344238
>Not ironic all caps.
Such a shit fanbase.
>>
>>100341006
that .gif gave me a boner
>>
>>100343992
> What are humour and character development
It's waaay too premature to judge that stuff at this point, seems like your overstated claims at the moment only come down to an incredibly subjective interpretation.

>>100344186
Drama in and of itself can be bad for people who are tired of drama. That anon summarized it as "but we're both girls" but the reference was clearly to the legion of yuri works which linger endlessly on its main character's fears and insecurities. This could also extend to series which never step past subtext, which is a disease which particularly afflicts yuri anime.

Also, go ahead and try to objectively justify that ST has 'bad comedy', lol. The sweeping claims as to Sakura Trick's writing quality are full of shit.
>>
The trick is that there are actually no lesbians.
>>
>>100341006
The trick is that we're having fun, and there are people who tell us to stop having fun.
>>
>>100343992
>this guy again
Oh boy.
>>
File: 1198014053033.jpg (60.29 KB, 704x396)
60.29 KB
60.29 KB JPG
>>100341006
Oh god how fucking gay. Why don't they suck on a cock instead? I'm sure it would bring alot more money.
>>
File: 1370061764267.jpg (205.16 KB, 1280x720)
205.16 KB
205.16 KB JPG
>>100341006
>>
>>100344715
Fuck off Ed
>>
File: sasameki_koto.png (442.18 KB, 427x480)
442.18 KB
442.18 KB PNG
>>100342629
It's been a while since I've seen this much denial
>>
>>100343047
The trick is that they actually died in this scene.
>>
>>100344658
>bad for people
>people
Stopped reading there. You're implying everything is subjective. And people like you are pointless to argue with.
>>
>>100341006
They have boyfriends.
>>
>>100344658
>premature
Okay, so not only are legitimately retarded, you're ignorant as well. You realize this is a manga as well, right? Which people have read. Also "humour and character development" is not a counter to anything I said. Plus, the only real character development is done with the poorly written drama.

Get over it. You think shit it good. Deal with it. It's nothing new.
>>
>>100344686
See, I know exactly who you think that is. And it's exactly why /u/ should be let out of /u/. You think you call samefag on everything.
>>
>>100345136
>exactly why /u/ should be let out of /u/.
Emm...
>>
>>100344979
Nah, I never implied that. Just certain things, like the value placements people perform regarding various aspects of a story or their reactions to humour. Do you deny that objectively there are a ton of yuri series with a strong introspective focus instead of getting the fuck on with the relationship, or shows that dick around forever with subtext?

>>100345079
> Suggest that the 'point' of the 'dramatic' instances you mentioned is for humour and character development
> You say that is not a counter to anything
> Proceed to admit that the drama serves to accomplish character development
>>
>>100345353
What? If /u/ is no longer in /u/ the board will gradually become better. And by noting how often samefag is called in yuri related threads it's easy to tell who is originally from there.

Not that complicated.
>>
The trick is muh dick.
>>
>>100345404
>Proceed to admit that the drama serves to accomplish character development
How can you be this retarded? The point was whether it was written well or not, not whether it accomplishes something.
>>
>>100345404
>strong introspective focus instead of getting the fuck on with the relationship
Implying almost every single hetero romance doesn't do the exact same thing.
Also
>subjective
>value
You don't understand anything at all. You tried to argue many things are bad because many people are tiered of it. That's the most retard argument in the world because the two do not relate to each other in anyway way.
>>
>>100342362
Buy the BDs
>>
>>100342362
Episode 3.
>>
>>100346102
lol, no. The point was I asked you to prove that Sakura Trick has pointless drama, remember? Nobody cares what you thin "good writing" is.

>>100346203
Mentioning that het series do it doesn't add anything to the conversation. If anything, that helps suggest why Sakura Trick is a well-written romance even outside of the yuri genre.

Also, no, my claim was never that various things such as drama are bad. I'm a pretty omnivorous yurifag, there are plenty of series I like which feature drama or hell, even just subtext. What I /actually/ claimed was that Sakura Trick was GOOD because it didn't have those things, providing a refreshing (and well executed) break from many of the repetitive tropes of yuri.

In fact, frankly speaking, let me ask if you could name any other yuri series which focuses on the same theme/premise as Sakura Trick does, namely a lighthearted take on the growth and intimacy of a couple in an /ongoing/ relationship. The closest thing I could think of is the series Wife and Wife, which is celebrated by many yuri fans as one of the best of the genre. From my perspective, Sakura Trick compares pretty favourably even against Wife and Wife. Could you even name a single other series dealing with the same material?
>>
>you will never be on the end of that kiss

;_;
>>
raging lesbo on prime tv
>>
>>100346605
;_;
>>
>>100346377
>I'm just going to bring my sister and her friend some snacks to study
>Hey everyone, I brought some sna...
>WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS HORSESHIT?

I feel bad for Yuu's older sister.
>>
File: sakura_trick_vol01_ch06_12.png (748.45 KB, 1800x2600)
748.45 KB
748.45 KB PNG
>>100346848
Tell me about it.
>>
>>100346894
So is Yuu's sister the token straight girl?
>>
>>100347334
She actually crushes on Haruka and asks her out since she doesn't think they're dating. But Haruka turns her down. Mitsuki gets to rebound with a cutie on the student council who's had the hots for her
>>
>>100347398
>everyone finds love

Sakura Trick is literally the perfect universe.
>>
>>100341006
There's a Sakura spirit who tricks them.
>>
>>100343047
That's a sakuga trick.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.