[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: huehuehuehue.jpg (16.38 KB, 143x160)
16.38 KB
16.38 KB JPG
Cavendish best girl edition
>>
File: 20283204.jpg (81.33 KB, 294x608)
81.33 KB
81.33 KB JPG
wud fuck
>>
File: swag.png (426.39 KB, 701x751)
426.39 KB
426.39 KB PNG
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavendish_Square
>Cavendish Square features in Robert Louis Stevenson's novel Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde as the home of Dr Lanyon, Jekyll's former best friend.

ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: ODAANDTHEIRONY.png (360.07 KB, 756x406)
360.07 KB
360.07 KB PNG
>tfw not-underestimating-doflamingo underestimates the SHs

oda delivered the lulz.
>>
>>100299731
Welcome to 4 hours ago.
>>
>>100299722
I want to be there for him when he wakes up an nurse him back to health
>>
Chapter Theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU_JC0NCGkc
>>
>>100299761
That nigga is full of himself.
Doffy makes Enel face when?
>>
too bad he's about to become a toy.
>>
File: Dressrosa v734.0.jpg (2.43 MB, 3253x2813)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB JPG
Here's the updated chart.
>>
>>100299859
He'll show his forehead veins in anger and slice people off.
>>
>>100299761
Does Dofla know about the Dwarves at all?
>>
File: 715593-logia_super.png (260.50 KB, 376x812)
260.50 KB
260.50 KB PNG
Daily reminder.
>>
File: He did nothing wrong.jpg (551.30 KB, 900x1284)
551.30 KB
551.30 KB JPG
>>
so Cavendish is an alter ego of Hakuba that prevailed and is now the default?
>>
>>100299925
Can't wait for him to turn into Ken or something.
>>
related to cavendish alternate persona. in the japanese raw he is called kamaitachi which is a japanese yokai which cut up things and shit

read it on wiki
>>
>>100299973
He knows of them but probably isnt aware of their shenanigans
>>
>>100300036
Brook vs Cavendish when?
>>
>>100299935
I forgot so many of the tournament fighters were already toys.
>>
File: 019-1.jpg (78.37 KB, 267x758)
78.37 KB
78.37 KB JPG
>>
>>100300009
Who knows. Cavendish was probably always the default one unless twist.
>>
>>100300036
>implying cavendish isn't actually Kuro
>>
>>100299984
One of my favorite characters in this manga.
>>
>>100300172
why
>>
>>100300146
unless he developed sleep-slashing from training
>>
>>100300216
What if he trained in his sleep ?
>>
which op boy wud you ask out for dinner
>>
>>100300212

cause lion bro
>>
Is it just me or Franky is apparently losing?
>>
>>100300309
minor setback
>>
>>100300212
Because he is different than the usual "hey, i'm a yonkou member" personality. He only does his job and tries to negotiation before fighting that is something extremely rare in New World.
>>
>>100300275
Sanji. I would like to see more of his cooking life more than his jobbing fights.
>>
>>100300309
Yup he's losing. RIP monster trio. Where the fuck are we gonna find a 3rd to go with Luffy and Zoro now? Chopper maybe because of monster form?
>>
>>100300309
No way, he's monster duo with Zoro.
Now seriously, i think he will win but it won't be an easy fight.
>>
>>100300309
He has just slipped.
>>
>>100300348
>that is something extremely rare in New World

Wow you're just pulling shit out of your ass at this point.
>>
>>100300348
Most of the yonkou members we've met so far have been polite and the broest of bros. Sans Blackbeard and crew of course.
>>
>>100300309
He's taken one attack so far; the hero always takes at least one attack during a fight in terms of making a comeback next.
>>
>>100300400
I'm glad we are finally going back to actual decent fights and not unbalanced shit fights where you can know from the start of the fight who is gonna win.
>>
>>100300275
Crocodile.
>>
>>100300005
are the characters in black Aizen and fucking Toguro?
>>
>tfw Cavenbitch turned out to not be a bitch
Called it that he's get turned into a toy. Also calling it that he'll still be a toy after this is a done. What worse date for someone so obsessed with popularity than to get forgotten absolutely everyone.
>>
>>100300411
Just in case you're missing, but New World isn't a heaven on earth.
>>
>>100300414
whitebeard and shanks thats 2 out of 5

while weve been shown that kaidou is fucking rutheless and scares the shit out of doffy, big mom got mad at no candy and was going to destroy fishman island and blackbeard is well fucking blackbeard
>>
>>100300212
He is a fucking lion with sunglasses, that's just awesome.
>>
>>100300514
Oh you're one of those people who thinks that everyone is a mass murdering fuckhead by nature. Fuck off back to Tumblr pls. Thus far we've seen the absolute opposite of what you're saying.
>>
>>100299687
Cavendish is all kinds of retard
>>
>>100300563
What kind of fucking retard are you?
>>
Zoro or Luffy, I love eating meat and I bet those fuckers do too, maybe Kuro even if he wouldn't murder me
>>
Cavendish as strong as Xusasu Busasu
Too bad Nami won
>>
File: 1377958982898.jpg (11.49 KB, 251x242)
11.49 KB
11.49 KB JPG
>>100300282
>>100300557
>>
>>100300563
we already know the new world rules though, its ally with a yonkou or get destroyed, the only country that can not do any of that is wano
>>
>>100299925


He's not injured at all.
>>
>>100300212
>not liking Pekoms
>>
Franky not Monster Trio
status: confirmed
>>
File: 1304305520939.jpg (15.33 KB, 157x255)
15.33 KB
15.33 KB JPG
>>100300624
That's actually a really good point.
He'll probably be sleeping when they pull him up to transform him, then wake up and go on a rampage.
>>
>>100300495
>What worse fate for someone so obsessed with popularity than to get forgotten absolutely everyone

T-that's just cruel anon
>>
>>100299804
Well, many people weren't there four hours ago.
>>
so cavendish confirmed for next strawhat? with a flashback coming up real soon explaining some sad shit of why he does that?
>>
>>100300495

Oda isn't that mean spirited.
>>
>>100300309
Why do so many people here think that unless someone OHKO's someone they're going to lose?
>>
>>100300005
>dat Shishio
>>
>>100300739

>they pull up Cavendish sleeping
>Sugar about to turn him into a toy
>wakes up with spooky face
>Sugar pisses her pants and passes out
>Cavendish saves the day
>yfw
>>
>>100300722
Who started all these "Franky is monster trio" rumor?
>But he's a ROBOT
Oh please.
>>
could you imagine that one of the toys was someone that was incredibly fucking important to everyone and the story, but we have no idea who he is just like the characters in the manga

and when he turns back into a human, everyone will remember this guy
>>
Okama Sanji when
>>
>inb4 Rebecca wins again due to plot armor
>>
>>100300793
he didnt say he was going to lose, he just said that right now he is llosing, not that he has lost, also we saw franky get fucking suplexed so thats what we can assume asshat
>>
>>100300825
Like, who?
>>
>>100300005
This game just looks better and better.
>>
>>100300817
he's been destroying everything since timeskip.
sanji couldnt even make a crack in the lab door at punk hazard while franky melted it. Sanji got rekt by vergo while franky 1v2'd two doflamingo family members.
>>
>>100300862
Exactly.
>>
Does Cavendish have a devil fruit?
>>
Hakuba is going to go on a rampage if gets sent underground.
>>
>>100300817
when he took out baby 5 and buffalo without a scratch on him
>>
>>100300495
As soon as they knock Sugar out all the toys will be back to normal.
>>
>warriors who get turned into toys can't control themselves
>also seem to lose most of their power
>Toy soldier still strong as fuck and beating the shit out of people left and right

Just how strong is Kyros?
>>
>>100300837
>mfw Sanji has a secret Okama power buried deep in his heart
>my seids wont make it
>>
File: 1331937702017.jpg (9.74 KB, 157x164)
9.74 KB
9.74 KB JPG
>>100300886
no, because he still wants the mera-mera no mi
>>
>>100300863

Needs more Sanji and Zoro
>>
>>100300913
i dont really understand that, does she never sleep or what?
>>
>>100300817
Because Franky has been far more impressive so far than Sanji since the timeskip.
>>
I wish Cavendish had won?
Also can he keep Hakuba on only for a couple of minutes or what? Why didn't he end Rebecca with a second slash then?
>>
>>100300495
Toy Story 4
>>
>>100300895
>baby 5 and buffalo
Eliminating some minor crooks doesn't make him a part of the monster trio.
>>
>>100300945

She's still conscious when she's sleeping

They just need to knock her out
>>
>>100300825

Doflamingo seems hesitant to turn people who are too important into toys.
>>
>>100300934
We can't have too many One Piece characters though. Still not sure why they chose Hancock and not Zoro, though.
>>
>>100300895
And when was it stated that Baby5 and Buffalo were strong?
Deal with it, the Franky monster trio is just a thing created to annoy Sanjifags.
>>
>>100300945
Theoretically they'd have to kill her but this is a shounen
>>
>>100300945
It's Devil fruit-magic-bullshit.
Simply sleeping doesn't count, as evidenced by Moria's very first appearance, but getting unwillingly knocked unconscious does. Apparently.
>>
>>100300966
Hakuba defeated Rebecca, she woke up after he went back to Cavendish.
>>
File: 1389755721382.png (365.51 KB, 410x410)
365.51 KB
365.51 KB PNG
>Not one mention of Rebecca
I know you all don't like her, but she won and that counts for something. You're either gonna accept that or keep staying in denial. Male Lunch is done for.

She's also likely join the Strawhats as well and not your BASED BARTO.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (431.01 KB, 516x475)
431.01 KB
431.01 KB PNG
>>100300884

>searching for character in every chapter
>nothing
>this characters returns
>everyone remembers him
>go back to old chapters
>he's suddenly everywhere as if he was magically drawn back in
>yfw
>>
>>100300844
Yeah being suplexed would be devastating for Franky
>>
>>100300895

>without a scratch

baby 5 pierced his 'unpiercable' armor

even after using his most powerful move they still survived enough to steal ceaser back. luffy realised how fucking pathetic franky was so he let nami and usopp sort it out.
>>
>>100301065
She'll join my ass

There's no way Oda will put literally a Nami clone on the crew
>>
>>100300895

also when Franky destroyed a door Sanji couldn't
>>
>cavendish will never be seen again after this
>his only role in the plot was handing the victory to Rebecca
>>
>>100301065

Tell me, do you really want Rebecca as the new straw hat? Really?
>>
>>100300973
its weird though cause technically baby 5 and buffalo are the same rank as senor pink but lost even though they were working together but senor pink is fucking up franky right now, i guess franky shogun is just that strong
>>
>>100301098

>unpiercable armor
>was just the Franky Shogun
>most powerful attack
>some downgraded version of the ship's Gaon canon

no anon
>>
>>100301117
I'll join her ass, if you know what i mean.
>>
Franky is shit! SHIT!
>>
>>100301118
Again, it was made of the same material that even Whitebeard couldn't break through. It's impervious to physical attacks.
>>
>>100300945

curfew
>>
>>100301154

they were specialists

senor pink is under the battle group or whatever it's called
>>
>>100301139
If she gets fights, yes. If she's going to join just to be part of the weakling group, then no. I just want a SH girl who get actual fights, god damn.
>>
>>100300931
What if Hakuba ate a devil fruit and Cavie doesn't know?
>>
>>100301065
>she won and that counts for something
It doesn't count for anything, the victory was basically handed to her.
>>
>>100301154
>technically baby 5 and buffalo are the same rank as senor pink
Link?
>>
>>100301065
shes not going to join the straw hats all she wants to do is stay in dressrosa with lighting soldier, the only person in that family that may or may not join is viola
>>
There's a reason Oda is showing us Cavendish's hidden personality at this moment.

It might just be important before the end of the arc, and maybe when Cabbage is turned into a toy.
>>
>>100301066

>remember when X helped Luffy defeat Crocodile?
>Yeah that was pretty cool
>Or when X and Usopp cheered Luffy on when he fought against Lucci?
>one of the best moments!
>>
>>100301208

How is someone who avoids every attack going to work? She's not specialised in combat, all she can do is avoid strikes.

She's weak as shit.
>>
>>100301231
Viola would be nice
Her powers are actually interesting
>>
>>100301208
And why would you think Rebecca would get fights instead of being a weakling?
>>
>>100301065
>that counts for something

Yeah, luck
>>
>>100301187

and Franky destroyed it
>>
File: Spoiler Image (11.14 KB, 231x219)
11.14 KB
11.14 KB JPG
>>100301117

brook joined as a zoro clone so why not rebecca?
>>
File: 1387697542598.png (115.69 KB, 250x300)
115.69 KB
115.69 KB PNG
I dont get why you hate rebecca so much
did you hate vivi too?
>>
>>100300777

Not a Straw hat, but a future Admiral who will take total credit for saving everyone in Dressrosa from Sugar and Doflamingo.

Hakuba = White Horse

All admirals have color/creature monikers.
>>
>>100301229
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Donquixote_Pirates

they are all officers
>>
My god just when I thought there were a lot of loose ends, up comes another loose end with Cavendish's ability.
>>
>>100301138
Nah, he's gonna join the alliance. He's going to meet up with Usopp and Robin and turns out to be a Sogeking fan
>>
>Usopp and Robin battle Trebol and lose.
>Cavendish gets sent to Sugar to be turned into a toy.
>Suddenly he turns into Hakuba.
>She freaks out and everyone gets turned back to normal.
>>
>>100300817
It's only happening because Sanji hasn't shown his new moves properly.

Okama Kempo all up in this bitch
>>
>>100301316

Rebecca is not like Vivi at all. That would be Violet and we don't hate Violet.
>>
>>100301266
Mera mear + her Haki + her skills to dodge could make a great fighting style, she just need to get more agressive for the sake of the crew. She's not fightning now but she might change her mind after this arc.
>>
>>100301337
That's not a loose end; they've already explained how it works.
>>
>>100301316

Vivi had personality and had a lot to do with the plot.

Rebecca is boring despite knowing her back story.
>>
>>100301307
By using a fucking beam. That's not a physical attack. It's ballistic as fuck, it doesn't count. Are you seriously trying to argue that Franky is stronger than Whitebeard?
>>
>>100301371
>Mera mear
There's no way she's getting Ace's fruit, quit being delusional. Sabo is not going to just hand it over to her.
>>
>>100301293
Because she actually trained to be a fighter, people just keep understimating the dodge fighting style and her haki.
Or maybe you are all mad about her having haki while most SH doesn't, not even your monster trio Franky.
>>
>>100301384

Yeah, but they can't just leave it at that and move on. They gave a whole back story to it, so it must be quite important in the future.
>>
>>100301396

Who says that it was made out of the same material that blocked Whitebeard?
>>
File: Ehh.jpg (87.05 KB, 602x546)
87.05 KB
87.05 KB JPG
>>100301316
Are you seriously comparing Rebecca to someone as developed as Vivi?

I'm ambivalent towards Rebecca but the dislike for her is valid.
>>
>>100301414
Sabo might not, but Luffy on the other hand won't give a shit as long as he doesn't hate the person using it, and he already likes Becca.
>>
>>100301432

Can you just quit with the 'u mad u mad ha ha u mad' shit? Rebecca is a boring same face generic warrior who'll never join the straw hats. Wasting Ace's fruit on her would be a travesty.
>>
>>100301514
Yeah and Sabo will obviously end up with it. It's not Luffy's choice.
>>
>>100301308
>brook is the musician
>>
>>100301521
I'll give you the same face, but how is she a generic warrior? She had the most unique style so far in Block D.
>>
>>100301572

I think Sabo and Luffy will talk about it what to do with it.
>>
>>100301316
People are stupid. They expect Rebecca, despite being only about 100 panels, to be as developed as someone like Vivi. They say, "Oh, she has nothing interesting about her!" as if that's not entirely the point. What happens to her this arc (most likely getting the Mera Mera) will be what's interesting about her. Not everyone needs a super ridiculous power or strange personality quirk right from the start like Barto and Cabbage.
>>
>>100301432
What kind of good fight can you get by dodging? She doesn't even want to harm people.
>>
>>100301289
in all honesty of that last chapter i think either viola is going to join or cavendish or kinemon however crazy it sounds. but we've been shown some crazy shit about cavendish and we will probably get a sad back story of why it happens, also the vice admiral said that hakuba ran to the sea and became a pirate called cavendish, so there is some weird shit going on, viola cause now she is directly working with luffy and shes pretty strong from what we've been shown and has weird as power she could be like the scout or lookout for the strawhats or something, and kinemon literally only cause doflamingo said that kinemon was part of the straw hat crew
>>
>>100301432
Look man.
I'm not trying to be mean or anything but after 700+ chapters I think it's quite clear that Oda just isn't going to let the female chars be too strong.

You are just setting yourself up for disappointment.
>>
>>100301620
Unique style ? Are you joking. We havent seen anybody else in block D, except cavendish and her. And she isnt that unique.
>>
>>100301572
Sabo doesn't deserves the fruit, though. Luffy went through a lot of shit to save Ace, and Sabo was just fucking Koala somewhere else.
>>
File: smo yan is disappoint.png (62.42 KB, 244x244)
62.42 KB
62.42 KB PNG
>>100301620
>Most unique style
>Not Ideo
>>
>>100301414
>Implying it's not toy soldier

Someone posted on earlier thread how he has connections to toy soldier from one fairy tale where tin soldier burns himself but still stands up proudly
>>
>wanting another swordsman on the crew

weak guys, weak
>>
>>100301628
Luffy gonna dual fruit all up in this bitch.

Burning rubber, like a boss.
>>
File: 1389757042915.gif (1.19 MB, 320x240)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB GIF
>>100300825
>yfw this is how Oda will introduce a new Strawhat. They've been here since Davy Back Fighg but no one remembers since they were kidnapped at the beginning of Dressrosa.
>>
>>100301325
so what you are saying is that an infamous pirate is going to become and admiral when there are already 3? and if they know you are a pirate you are not allowed to join the marines
>>
>>100301719
She said in block D.
>>
File: 1361569423553.jpg (23.79 KB, 257x253)
23.79 KB
23.79 KB JPG
>>100301620
>She had the most unique style so far in Block D
Yeah generic amazon/viking princess ver. 2 is really unique.
>>
>>100301652
>What happens to her this arc

She'll no longer need the fruit because Luffy will have already dealt with Donfla, which is why she's one of the more boring options here since she no longer has a stake in this tournament and we know she's weaker than Luffy and the rest already

At the end of this arc Riku will become King again, and his family which includes Rebecca and Viola will help transition things a bit for the people. She can't leave to go on a journey for the same reason as Vivi.
>>
>>100301830

>she
>>
>>100301702
>Implying that Sabo won't get his brother's fruit due to BONDS
>Implying some weak sameface girl will get it instead.
>>
>>100301316
She wastes precious panels on her gay ass fighting and her gay ass everything
>>
>>100301620
damask
>>
To those people who want Rebecca as a SH:

What's her dream?
>>
> tfw that spoiler that said Sugar turned Usopp and Robin into toys wasn't true

I wanted to see Pinocchio Usopp and Love Pillow Robin.

Draw the SHs as toys, Oda, pls.
>>
>>100301910
To live peacefully with toy soldier
>>
>>100301514
The fruit will either go to Sabo or to an enemy. Luffy talked to Sabo and seemed to no longer mind not being able to fight for the Mera Mera. This means Luffy 'gave' the fruit to Sabo. Either Sabo gets it (and he might give it to somebody else, who knows) or an enemy steals it.
>>
>>100301830

>she
>>
>>100301933
She won't be able to do that until they find One Piece!
>>
>>100301925

I doubt the toys look like who they once were

Abdullah and Jeet didn't look like terrorist toys
>>
>>100301864
You sound like a bitch.
>>
>>100301977

I'm not him

There are no girls ITT
>>
How come Broly and whatshisname were the kings of the giants if they're weak as shit?
>>
>>100299935

Great Chart bro.
>>
>>100301933
See, that has nothing to do with finding the One Piece or journeying with the Strawhats. Cavendish could become super famous by joining, and Bartolomeo would fulfill his dream just be journeying with them.
>>
>>100302017
>Him
>>
>>100302034

Broly is a DBZ character
>>
>>100302034
Dorry and Brogy?

They weren't really THAT weak. They had bounties of 100 million each, and that's a big deal in paradise at least.
>>
>>100300495

Nah, remember when he has to sleep he turns into his alter ego. He will rek shit.
>>
>>100301850
>Implying Doflamingo will be permanently defeated this arc.
>Implying she needs to stay behind in Dressrosa, even though she's never really lived like a princess since she was five, unlike Vivi who always lived like a princess.
>Implying Thunder Soldier won't edge her on to leave, stating that she's suffered too much in Dressrosa and she deserves to leave.
>Implying the people of Dressrosa won't be crying for her to stay, sorry for what they've done to her.
>Implying she won't join the Strawhats with the dream of defeating Doflamingo for the sake of her family once and for all.
>Implying she won't eat the Mera Mera.
>>
>>100302108
Isn't Elbaf supposed to be in the New World though?
>>
>>100302034
They were just two pirate captains, not the king of all giants.
>>
>>100300805
Well something like that

Then he gets hailed as the hero of Dressrosa who unveiled the evil toy-factory and finally gets more famous than Strawhats.

And the next arc, we're getting chapter-cover adventures of Cavendish doing awesome shit in Dressrosa
Which ends in him sleep attacking whoever gets to be the next king. Andis forced to flee
>>
>>100302146
But they somehow ended in Little garden which is like second island of Grand line.
>>
>>100301962
You are right, but I still want to see them as toys.
>>
>>100302146

No one knows. All we know is that it's on the Grand Line.
>>
>>100301065

her eyes are shaped like flames
>>
>>100302135
i highly doubt any of thats going to happen, but if it does im going to be pissed
>>
>>100302090
His power is maximum
>>
File: 1362432904398.png (160.53 KB, 513x413)
160.53 KB
160.53 KB PNG
>>100302034
>kings of the giants

Wut? Aren't they just the captains of a pirate crew?
>>
>>100302204
It's because Damask is going to burn her to death.
>>
>>100302135
He's set up to be beaten down pretty big time, and Riki will become king once more. Chasing after him to beat him down even more just isn't the Strawhat style.
>>
>>100302184
they were just sailing the seas backwards bro
>>
>>100302204
Your mom's insides are shaped like my dick
Guess why
>>
>>100302204

pls no
>>
>>100302034
They were pirate captains, not kings.
And they weren't so weak, they were caught by surprise . One of them swallowed explosives and the other was held up by the wax guy. The wax guy was weak, but his wax was very strong.
>>
File: Phanto.gif (3.58 KB, 283x300)
3.58 KB
3.58 KB GIF
>>100299687
brother?
>>
>>100301139
She has all the key elements of a potential newcomer.
>Flashback
>A reason to fight
>She fed Luffy
>Everyone hates her for her bloodline, who else was hated like that?
>Has a connection to a character that's likely to die

That other Flashback was not Viola's. It was Riku and Doflamingo's. If she didn't have the flashback, fine and well but she does. You can argue that it's Soldier's flashback, but if I'm right about who Oda based him on, all the evidence points to Rebecca in the end. She'll interact with him and he'll take a mortal blow for her.

>>100301223
Did you read the chapter? She knew of Cavendish's power. She took a hit last time and knew how to avoid it when he did it again.

>>100301231
Viola has less chance of joining. She's the one who was going to take the throne. She's the Vivi of this arc, not Rebecca.

Again, all of you hate her because she doesn't have some quirk that she parrot every five seconds. I like Vivi but most of everyone here a few years ago hated her. Funny how she's liked now, no? >>100301504
>>
>>100302293

because Rebecca is going to get the Mera Mera?
>>
>>100302135
>Rebecca has feels about going hungry becuase of her mother
>After everything is all said and done, strawhats and Sabo about to head there seperate ways
>she collapses from hunger
>Luffy freaks and shoves the Mera Mera no Mi in her mouth
Predictions are fun.
>>
>>100302428

>she will loves Sanji's cooking
>SanjixRebecca OTP
>so two bad characters can finally die together
>also she will become fat
>>
>>100302370
In all the flashbacks we got so far, we saw the reason why the member joined the crew. They always have some dream they want to achieve.

Rebecca's dream is to reunite with her dad and make everything right in Dressora, it's not something which will go on after the Strawhats fix everything.
>>
>>100302370
>bart had a flashback
>cavendish had a flashback
>law is going to have a flashback about cora-san
>kinemon had a flashback
all of them have reason to fight
who the fuck cares if she fed him
everyone hates bart as well
>>
>>100302370
>She has all the key elements of a potential newcomer.

Except a reason to become a pirate.
>>
>>100302370
>Did you read the chapter? She knew of Cavendish's power. She took a hit last time and knew how to avoid it when he did it again.

That's not even close to what happened; she was the only one watching Cabbage at the time and was straining to see him when he finally came for her which allowed to to barely avoid a knockout blow. Sabo mentions this is due to her own skill and a bit of luck since she's the only one who could even just barely see Hakuno's attack, but it's not because she was attacked before.
>>
>>100302495

Chinjao also had a flashback
Caesar too
>>
>>100302370
viola is literally the only one of the royal family who has a possibility of joining considering shes a well known fucking pirate like franky had become,
>>
>>100302575

I want Caesar as Nakama so badly
>>
>>100302575

OMG CHINJAO NEW STRAW HAT RIGHT GUYS

HAHA U MAD YOU ALL JUST HATE HIM FOR NO REASON

Rebeccafag logic.
>>
So basically Cavendish thinks that he got his high bounty for being handsome while in reality its his Jekyls doing?
>>
>>100302582
And she can be the scout. We don't need more fighters.
>>
>>100302661

Chinjao has no girl tits
>>
>>100302668
i dont recall him ever thinking that
>>
>>100302668

I can actually believe this
>>
>>100300487
Looks like it. I hope this means we get SPACE RIPPER STINGY EYES Dio.
>>
>>100302717
Actually, we just don't know
>>
>>100299687
>suddenly he falls asleep and his other self comes out
>garp luffy and ace tend to suddenly fall asleep for apparently no reason
>>
>>100302717
You dont even read one piece.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiB4dMwDFtg

Chapter theme
>>
>>100302654

Taskete~
>>
>>100302668
Nigga Jekkyl isthe good guy
Come on
>>
>>100302766
I wonder if Dragon does that too and if Roger used to
>>
Doflamingo naming all those Strawhats
>Sogeking

Does It mean that Usopp has the most legit chances to dick around unrecognized?
In case of trouble I can see Robin boldly stating that this brave henchman has taken Nico Robin into custody and is really busy escorting her to Doflamingo.

Much to Usopp complete terror
>>
>>100301800

>infamous pirate
>guy who saves a nation
>rookie

Whole point of the character so far is the duality between his good and bad points. I think it makes sense.
>>
People I want to join: Viola, Bart, kinemon

People I think might actually join: Viola, Kinemon, Cavendish

People I would fucking hate joining: Bellamy, Rebecca, CC
>>
>>100300005

Akainu confirmed for final villain
>>
>>100302821
>Usopp still has no bounty
>CHOPPER'S BOUNTY IS STILL 50
The Marines need to get their shit together
>>
>>100302654
I enjoy Caesar's shenanigans, but I would be super pissed if he joined the crew.
>>
>>100302881

The marines still don't know of Chopper's fighting abilities
>>
Canonically who is the strongest character in One Piece? Is it Shanks?
>>
>>100302839
>People going to join: None
You missed that sentence.
>>
>>100302881
Bepo has 500 bounty.
>>
>>100302821
the only reason i think kinemon is going to join is just because doflamingo said he was part of the strawhat crew

>>100302834
you can not join the marines if you are a pirate with an almost 300k bounty, the only think that you could do is be a Shichibukai

also admirals and shichibukai are full on members atm
>>
>>100302899

This. He's only funny because he's the villain of an entire arc and he's being treated like the crews bitch.
>>
>>100302909
Bullshit, Chopper went into his monster form when they were fighting Kizaru and Kuma.
Kizaru saw it.
>>
>>100302821
Everyone knows what Usopp looks like, they just know his name as Sogeking instead of Usopp.
>>
>>100302839

>hating Caesar

come on now
>>
>>100302941
How the fuck should we know?
There are no definite powerlevels and there's a load of people yet to be introduced
>>
>>100302654
No way that Luffy will forgive him what he did with the children and with his subordinates.
>>
Wouldn't it be hilarious if there were 2 separate bounties, one for Usopp and one for Sogeking?
>>
>>100302668
Naw he's a decent pirate in his own right, but Hakuba still outclasses him.

>>100302766
>Caven D. Ish
Sure, why not.
>>
>>100302941
Roger, Garp, Whitebeard and Sengoku at their prime.
Now? Probably Kaidou or Shanks.
The only Yonkou we ever saw get into a full fledged fight was Whitebeard. And Blackbeard but he wasn't one yet
>>
>>100302968

They can continue to treat him like a bitch
>>
>>100302966
>also admirals and shichibukai are full on members atm
Shichibukai are losing at least one member in all of this.
>>
>>100302839
nah there's no chance Bellamy will join, he's gonna become the new Doflamingo and make it more like an actual family, and not based on strength and prestige.

Rebecca will be helping to run the kingdom as the princess, she's not joining

Viola joining is up in the air, she seems to be most likely going with them to their next destination, Zou, which is interesting since Kinemon and Momo are headed there as well, and either one of them could join the crew as well.


As for Cavendish, I'm not too sure if he would join, just because he hates Luffy and right now his goal is to kill Luffy, and if he spared Rebeccas life as Hakuno and she didn't live due to her own skill, then he will most likely stay behind in Dressrosa and marry Rebecca or something since she's the one woman who doesn't drool all over him.


I want CC to join so badly. He would be a hilarious fit on the crew and I love his character. Bartolomeo would also be fun to have on the crew, but he already has his own crew that he obviously cares about (after beating up that vice admiral who took out his crew member), so I doubt he would leave the crew just to be on the same ship as Luffy, and the joke of him being Luffys "Number 1 fan" would get old pretty fast, to the point where most fans would just start calling him a faggot all of the time and not like him.
>>
>>100302984
How would "everyone" know what Usopp looks like?
His poster depicts a swell man in a bitching mask, not some loser
>>
>>100300122
Well after all the dick she took as a little girl its no wonder she's addicted
>>
>>100300009
From what I understand, Cavendish was created when Hakuba became famous and well liked. Because Cavendish is recognized everywhere he goes, being praised and hailed, Cavendish is active more often to receive the praise.
>>
>>100303076
Didn't Fujitora already say that Law got kicked out because his recent actions?
>>
>>100302817
Yes, it's part of the legacy of the D.
D stands for Devil, and they have the devil spirit inside.

That's where the devil fruits come from.
During the void century the Ds were defeated by the world nobles and killed, but men's dream never die, and their dreams became the devil fruits.
>>
>>100303110
In one of the bounty posters its just Usopp's picture and says Sogeking.
>>
>backstory of cavendish and hakuba
>london-like setting

inb4 steampunk island
>>
NAKAMA Tier List

God Tier
> Barto
> Sabo

Good Tier
> Cavendish
> Bellamy

Meh Tier
> Rebecca
> Kinemon
> Viola
>>
>>100302839
why everybody forgets about Wicca.

A dwarf in the crew would be just what they are missing.
>>
>>100302492
And once again, if Oda is basing Tin Soldier on the soilder from the story, he's not going to make it. The Mera-Mera only adds on to that speculation. She also hates to fight and Soldier told her time and time again that he can't defend her forever.

>>100302553
That you're right about. I misread it then. But she still saw it coming, just at the last minute.

>>100302575
Chin Jao is old and wants his fleet under Luffy's flag, he's not joining. Ceasar is a villain and I doubt they'd forgive him for what he did to those kids.

>>100302582
Where's her flashback? I know that Robin's appeared after she joined but her place is on the throne of Dressrosa. She's New World Vivi.

>>100302428
And this is such a realistic result of all of this it's not even funny. I can see this happening only because of Luffy's character.
>>
File: oogaboog.png (136.88 KB, 566x275)
136.88 KB
136.88 KB PNG
>>100302881
it still says sogeking but hes not wearing a mask
>>
>>100303165

pls
>>
>>100303171

We don't need 2 mascots.
>>
>>100303129
Yup

The Gorosei are getting tired of all this shichibukai shit
>>
>>100303206
she would not be a mascot.
>>
>>100303158
I hope you're not talking about chapter cover material.

I do not remember Usopp's face on actual bounty
>>
>>100303179
To be fair, has Usopp done anything that would make him infamous?
>>
>>100303179
That makes more sense then
>>
>>100301025
Because the devil that lurks inside them has to be knocked out
>>
>>100303231

Something so small and cute is going to get treated like a mascot no matter what
>>
>>100303235
>>100303179
Woop, nevermind then, sorry
>>
>>100303130
alright then, explain how mens dreams can be created artificially. How does SAD work if devil fruits are the dreams of dead D's?
>>
>>100303179
honestly that's much better.
Think you're on an island, and you hear that a strawhat pirate has landed. Then you hear his name
Usopp: the reaction is meh
Sogeking: you start crapping your pants.
>>
>>100301620
A female fighter who uses dexterity and skill over strength isn't particular original.

Adventurer is probably the most original in block D/
>>
>>100303247
Be a Straw Hat pirate
>>
>>100303274
so good for marketing and figmas.

Wicca next nakama confirmed.
>>
>>100301441
>Yeah, but they can;t just leave it at that and move on.
Yeah they can. Just like they left the shadow in the Triangle behind. One Piece is about the romance of adventure, and adventure is shrouded in mystery. Not everything can or should be explained, which just makes things better, since mystery adds to the romance.
>>
>>100303315
they kill people to make artificial devil fruits.
In that case all devil fruits could be artificial.

The difference would be that the original come from the will of D people.
>>
>>100303375
>what is raftel?
>>
>>100303179
I think thats more fitting of Usopp to have a bounty with a false name.
>>
How many years have people been saying "just wait for Okama Kenpo"
>>
>>100303445
An island we have only been alluded to and might be the location of One Piece.

Whats your point
>>
>>100301074
Fucking lol'd
>>100300844
>>100300309
Why do you even do this? You realize that every time /a/ speculates on soemthing based on something as shaky as a single panel it end up being wrong? Stop that, the story and the fight will go the direction they go, we'll find out during the next months and there's nothing you can do to know what's in the author's mind.
>>
>>100303435
>>100303435
since when do they kill people to make artificial devil fruit?
>>
File: Bestagent.jpg (38.91 KB, 223x271)
38.91 KB
38.91 KB JPG
I need pictures, pictures of disguised Robin. Stop teasing us with this, Oda.
>>
>>100303465
Since the start of Fishman Island, so like 3-4
He used it once and it was cooking
>>
>>100303465
It's gonna happen brah. Once Sanji is somewhere where no lady can see him.
>>
>>100303465
You just shut up and wait for Okama Kenpo
>>
>>100303435
it's why Caesar was farming children
>>
>>100303495
thick fog, hard to get to, crazy ass giant shit
>>
>>100303361
Oda has so much money he could heat his house by burning ¥10000 bills and still never run out of cash. Oda doesn't give a shit about merch sails.

I actually would like Wicca to join though, but I know she won't. She's fucking adorable and she could ride around on Zoro's shoulder like an onboard GPS.
>>
>>100301074
Dude it totally would, just look at his shoulders, suplex him onto those shoulders and he wont ever be able to stand back up, like a turtle
>>
>>100303465

2 years
Literally
>>
>>100303525
we don't know how they make devil fruits.
I was saying that killing people is a possible explanation.
>>
>>100302954
Yeah, next straw hat is going to be a flat chested grill
>>
File: sanicbrowsingv.png (215.33 KB, 498x380)
215.33 KB
215.33 KB PNG
>>100303548
>>
>>100303498
holy shit are you dense? we see him losing and we say that he is currently losing but he is still going to win the fight, how fucking dense are you we never said oh hes losing right now so that means that senor pink is gonna win
>>
>>100303582
Okay, well that's a theory that said fog monster will be explained, which would lead to it being explained at the end of the series. Until then, however, it is one of the unexplained mysteries of One Piece. You should understand this if you read One Piece; not everything needs an explanation.
>>
>>100303619
pls Oda
make it happen
>>
>>100303548
no he was testing drugs
>>
>>100303109
>Viola and Kinemon becoming a thing
>Sanji suffers
>>
>>100303168
>No Wicca
>>
>>100303435
There's not a single line of this that relates to anything even remotely implied in the manga.
>>100303548
What did you read? Caesar was farming children to raise them as artificial giants. It's openly stated multiple times. Scientists can work on more than one project at a time, you know; besides at that point SAD was not even a project, more like a well underway business.
In fact, Caesar was working on at least three things: supervising SAD production, experimenting with giantification and Shi No Kuni
>>
>>100303619
One that doesn't have a complex about it too.
>>
>implying Cavendish isn't Caven D Ish
>implying narcolepsy and secret strength isn't a trait shared by all D's
>>
>>100303668
just cause they didnt get explained before doesnt mean they arent going to be explained in the future anon
>>
>>100303589
It would be hard to make fight scenes for her though if she was a consistent member, as every enemy would be much bigger. She would be a speck on every page
>>
>>100303734
Never.
>>
Wait, so Cavendish lost because he was fucking sleeping?
>>
>>100302175
Fund it.
>>
>>100303109
CC would have to be redeemed.
>>
>thinking we'll be getting a new crewmember
Every arc since the skip with this shit.

>Bartolomoe
Has his own crew, won't join despite his fanboyism
>Cavenbitch
Hates all the supernova, has his own crew, too proud to let anyone be his boss, not gonna join
>Rebecca and Viola
Gonna be too busy fixing the country to go dick around with the strawhats
>Sabo
Busy with Revolutionary stuff, not gonna join
>Ceasar
I'm actually up in the air about this, we don't have a Logia user and how he's essentially neutral to the crew right now points to this, but his general BitchNigganess and how he keeps wanting to go back to Dofla counteract that
>Kinemon/His son/OtherSamurai
They are the Vivi of the crew right now. Once they get to Wa No Kuni or Zou or wherever they're trying to get they'll part ways.
>>
>>100303681

Sugar for Nakama
>>
>>100303769
no one knows that though, they thought he was knocked out like everyone else
>>
>>100303768
But girls with flat chest complexes are worst girls.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (129.80 KB, 500x375)
129.80 KB
129.80 KB JPG
>>100303039
>Caven D. Ish
morel ike Cave'n'Dish
fukn rekt m8
>>
>>100303668
What is an unexplained mystery?
And holy fuck he is losing because we saw a single panel where Spanish Pimp Guy is sucker suplexing him? Did you forget the part where he's made of steel?
>>
>>100303769

Yes
>>
>>100303619
>tfw miss goldenweek will never be straw hat
>>
>>100303619

and a nice ass
>>
>>100303775
She's gonna be as curvy as the rest of the girls when Usopp scares her and her DF is momentarily deactivated.
>>
>>100303774
Does Viola even give a shit about the country?
>>
>>100303740
I understand that, but what I'm saying is they dont NEED to be explained. When something shows up, it doesn't need a long ass backstory to explain every intricate detail of it's origins. You mentioned that Cavendish is a loose end (even though his ability was just introduced, which doesn't make him a loose end, as the arc is still going on) but even if he's never explained it doesn't make him a loose end, it just makes him another mystery on the Grand Line.
>>
>>100303850
What if she's an old as fuck like Kokoro?
>>
>>100303774
>Has his own crew, won't join despite his fanboyism
That didn't stop Usopp or Franky.
>>
>>100303589
He does. or he doesn't, but his editors certainly do.
Look at Chopper.
>>
>>100303179
When will he finally get a good pic of Sanji?
>inb4 okama sanji
>>
>>100303830
We need more people with strange powers that aren't DF related.
Have the CP9 guys even been explained yet?
>>
>>100303822
is everyone really this retarded? just cause you are losing doesnt mean you are going to lose and we saw him run away from senor pink as well then we saw him get suplexed, you can be losing a fight then come back, he is currently losing the fight cause he isnt doing shit but running away and getting suplexed it doesnt mean he is going to lose you fucking idiots
>>
after gol d. roger reveal everyone with a d in their name is now suspect
>>
>>100303884
Do you really think Usopp pirates is like Barto's crew?
>>
>>100303746
YOU FOOL

There would be ALWAYS a close-up on Wicca when fighting with giants.
It would be AMAZING and HEROIC and COOL and FULL OF DRAMA

ONLY FROM OTHER CHARACTERS POINT OF VIEW there would be a bunch of terrified pirates and a speck
>>
>>100303039
>>100302766
I was about to post something, but then I realized I shouldn't put this beyond Oda.
>>
>>100303771

He's going to be an unofficial crewmember who sticks with the crew for the rest of the story because of the circumstances
They even remove his shackles at one point but don't put them back on because he has no intent of fleeing anyway
He will always be Tsundere to the crew and the crew will always shit on him
He'll be the crew's Buggy
>>
>>100303860
i didnt say he was a loose end that was some other guy i just continued the conversation
>>
>>100303936
We don't know Barto's crew
>>
>>100303936
He cared about them as much. What about Franky's family or Sanji's crew?
>>
>>100303689
to extract their soul to make artificial fruits.
>>100303729
>Caesar was farming children to raise them as artificial giants


And many of them died.

>There's not a single line of this that relates to anything even remotely implied in the manga.
It's called speculation.
>>
File: img000010.png (245.98 KB, 850x1230)
245.98 KB
245.98 KB PNG
>>100303746
I think Oda's done a good enough job with it so far. Again, I know she won't join but I still want it.
>>
>>100303974

Barto's crew doesn't consist of 3 kids he never set sail with
>>
>>100303912
>Have the CP9 guys even been explained yet?

Dude
>>
>>100302492
Maybe Doflamingo will drop off her dad on Raftel, the she HAS to join the Strawhats.

this is what Rebeccafags actually believe
>>
File: 13879654560984.png (342 KB, 678x485)
342 KB
342 KB PNG
>>100303619
>>100303837
All I could ever ask for.

>>100303878
Kokoro still had big knockers.
>>
>>100303619
like Wicca
>>
>>100303912
>Have the CP9 guys even been explained yet?

wut?
>>
File: 1377865124511.png (83.30 KB, 200x189)
83.30 KB
83.30 KB PNG
>>100299935
>Jean Ango
Every time
>>
>>100304010
he thinks the cover pages are just random shit
>>
>>100299731
Fuck's sake Oda.
>>
File: 1372963601453.jpg (43.34 KB, 458x319)
43.34 KB
43.34 KB JPG
>>100303746
>SH vs Blackbeard crew
>Wicca vs SanJuan wolf
>>
>>100303912

are you retarded?
>>
>>100303976
Sanji wasn't a captain
Technically Nami was a member of the Arlong Pirates
>>
>>100304096
And Chopper and Robin in filler were Foxy pirates.
>>
Daily reminder that most people who were in Impel Down actually deserved it and Luffy was the bad guy
>>
File: 1381997408180.png (79.56 KB, 248x280)
79.56 KB
79.56 KB PNG
>>100303912
>>
>>100303918
Mihawk D Racule
D oquixote D oflamingo (with two Ds, as he says, for a double dose of this pimpin')
Kuma D Ori
Kai D O
I could go on
>>100303913
You can't state that from a single panel
You can't base anything from a single panel
I'm done, you should go back to your tard wrangler
>>
yes and that is why Haki can block of bypass a devil fruit power.

The devil fruit comes from the will of people too.
>>
>>100304010
>>100304034
>>100304075
I was meaning Fukuro and Kumadori obviously.
I know Kumadori has control over his hair but that's about it, Fukuro's a mystery.
>>
>>100303040
>Not Akainu or Blackbeard

Remember, Blackbeard gave Shanks his scar before he even had Yami, and Akainu scared off BB when he was holding Bonney captive.
Those two are at least on the same level.
>>
>>100304117
luffy didnt bust out all those people though, buggy and mr. 3 did, only ones luffy was responsible for was bon-chan, croc, jinbei and maybe daz bones i dont recall
>>
>>100304151
Didn't Kumadori performed a long ass training meditation to have control over his hair?
>>
>>100304151

I think Fukurou wouldn't stop blabbing and leaking important information so they surgically fixed a zip on his mouth (which doesn't work)

Kumadori...haki I guess
>>
>>100304123
>>100303918

Only one I can see happening is Donquixote D Flamingo
>>
>>100304184
croc got daz bones out
>>
>>100301296
>Yeah, luck

She managed to evade sleepwalking Cavendish. He tried to hit her but only knocked off her helmet.
>>
>>100304151
Kumadori is from Wano
And Jyabura is from the Flower Country
>>
>>100304123
2 panels where we see franky getting his ass kicked
>well he is currently losing the fight

WAHHH NO HE ISNT 2 PANELS MEANS NOTHING HE ISNT GOING TO LOSE RETARD WAHH

we never fucking said that, but from the 2 panels we were shown he sure wasnt fucking winning
>>
>>100304096
What does it matter if they are the captain or not?
>>
>>100303619
Sanji in a dress?
>>
>>100304123
Thousan D. Sunny
Block D. Rebecca
Buggy D. Clown
>>
>>100304232
A Samurai's soul is their helmet, what a dishonorable way to win.
>>
>>100304232
>He tried to hit her but only knocked off her helmet.

So she got lucky.
>>
>>100304232

It grazed her actually, you could see her head bleeding a little
>>
>>100304123
Cora D. Zon
>>
>>100304151
>Fukuro

Except for silent movement he's not that complicated
>>
>>100304205
Yeah, that was actually explained.

I'd like to know why Fukuro has bird feet
>>
>>100303956
I will throw my money at Oda if this happens
>>
>>100303956
He didn't flee because they still had his heart iirc, so I wouldn't exactly count that
>>
>>100304184
Crocodile was Ivankov's responsibility, Luffy was against releasing him at first.
>>
>>100304262
no its Buggy D. God
>>
File: patrick.jpg (10.48 KB, 259x194)
10.48 KB
10.48 KB JPG
>>100304262
>Block D. Rebecca
>>
>>100304251
2 panels where we see senor pink perform an attack against him.

It'd be like saying that Kizaru was losing against the sound dude when he got sliced up.

We have no idea whether this attack did anything to Franky and given he's made of the strongest metal in the world chance is it did nothing to him.
>>
>>100304033
yeah
>>
>>100304207
Kumadori what? He gave a name to his ability, it's Seimei Kikan. And complete control over one's own body isn't all that novel concept for eastern audiences, even if it's seldom used in our chinese cartoons.
If we're talking about extra-DF strange powers there's Miss Golden Week with her color hypnotism.
>>
>>100304342
even if it did nothing franky he didnt get any hits back, therefore losing
>>
>>100304123
there are thousands of people with the D lineage. They are the true nobles of the world. They were overthrown and their history erased.
>>
>>100304232
He also took out all the other fighters for her

Give it up, she didn't really deserve this
>>
>>100304207
Fukurou had the zipper on his mouth since he was a kid.

>>100304276
>>100304287
See, you give some valid reasons and you get shitposts.
>>
>>100300005
Jump Ultimate Stars was great, I hope I can find some way to play this one too.
>>
>>100304255
Because Barto, Franky, and Usopp are/were captains/the big bro

Leaving as a captain is different from leaving as a member
>>
>>100304418
if cavendish had used even one more attack though instead of falling asleep rebecca would have lost, cavendish literally took out every single person in an instant even rebecca, she got hit and knocked over but just barely barely managed to move away so it wasnt lethal
>>
>>100304418

Weren't CP9 members trained from a very young age anyway? They probably put the zip on him when he was young.

I just remembered he has another ability, when he's able to read the 'power levels' of each member.
>>
>>100300005
>Shishio
>Akainu
Pretty cool. I'm still annoyed that Neuro is in but isn't playable, but oh well.
>>
File: asa.jpg (23.34 KB, 226x237)
23.34 KB
23.34 KB JPG
>Doflamingo

>Thought Vergo was enough to Flaw the Law
>Thought Baby-5/Buffalo were enough to Spank the Frank
>Considers admiral his greatest ally
>Still thinks Lucy will Losy
>Doesn't consider Zoro w/directions a threat
>Considers handcuffs enough of a precaution to Laffy at Traffy
>Confident that Dimante can Thwarto the Barto
>Isn't even worried that Burgess might Progress


The only thing this guy's been on the mark about this arc is that Rebecca is a filthy lucker. No fucking wonder Crocodile was laughing at the idea of Doffy considering them to be equals.
>>
File: soscientific.jpg (77.74 KB, 277x313)
77.74 KB
77.74 KB JPG
>>100304394
stop acting retarded
>>
>>100304297
Right after Oda explains Moria being human
>>
>>100304291
Cora D. Zoan

Kaido confirmed for Law's father
>>
>>100304520
i wonder who would have won if law didnt have to fight doffy and a fucking admiral at the same time
>>
How on earth is Law still alive after multiple gun shots?

Did he move his vital organs to some place safe?
>>
>Meadows aka "Kaido" gets beaten
>you faggots don't say a single word
So it was just shitposters all along?
>>
>>100304262
>Not Rebecca Wants D.
>>
>>100304480
He still serves as an example for people willing to leave their crew to follow their dreams. Hell, I bet Sanji was with them longer than Bart was with his crew, didn't he just form a crew after loguetown?
>>
>>100304531
you are the one denying all the evidence we've been showing and somehow equate losing to lost
>>
File: 1387437593019.gif (987.48 KB, 500x270)
987.48 KB
987.48 KB GIF
>>100304262
Fucking 11/10 anon, thank you
>>100304117
That's actually an interesting theme in One Piece. We usually see Luffy and the SHs doing goody-two-shoes things, but they really don't give a fuck about good or evil. They care for the people close to them, do their own adventuring thing and fuck everything else.
We've seen numerous times the SHs attack, steal from or manipulate relatively good people who get in their way before trying to reach an amiable solution. That's what makes them interesting as far as shonen protagonists go: that streak of selfishness and amorality.
Just as a comparison, that's something Naruto tries to do, fails and would sorely need, since it should be a story about paramilitary spies and assassins. Oh well.
>>
>>100304412
>she didn't really deserve this

Cavendish deserved it but apparently he's a narcoleptic and he can't win when he's asleep.

So, as the only one to evade the sort of disqualified Cavendish, Rebecca is the deserving winner.
>>
>>100304605
Pell
>>
>>100301210
Most likely what happened
>>
>>100304640
>evidence

shit, I've been replying to bait haven't I

I'm so ashamed now.
>>
>>100304489
It wasn't luck though, she saw through his attack, it doesn't mean she was fast enough to completely avoid the thing, but she was able to see it where no one else could
>>
>>100304642

Yeah, Luffy (and Zoro) both say they'd rather be pirates than heroes.
>>
>>100304605
>Did he move his vital organs to some place safe?

Obviously.
>>
>>100304662
So she got lucky

Glad we agree
>>
>>100304520

well gotta applaud you for the rimes
Zoro one was weak though
>>
>>100304710
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Senor_Pink

even the fucking wiki says it holy shit you dense motherfucker, we have more evidence that he is losing then not losing all weve seen is franky running and then getting fucked, we have to base are assumptions off of something and clearly you dont have any besides being a faggot about it
>>
>>100304605
>implying Doffy didn't just prop up Law's corpse in the heart seat
>>
Guys
Franky obviously is going to win but it will be much harder than him against Baby 5 and Buffalo
>>
>>100304763
>wiki
Ok, NOW I know I've been baited or talking with someone retarded beyond belief.
>>
>>100304753
Zoro/Admiral weren't meant to rhyme. I felt the weakest was Burgess/Progress, very modern rap-tier.
>>
>>100304412
Deserve? Nigga you don't use shit like "i deserve" or "she deserves" in a tournament. It's winner takes all, not bitching or whining allowed. Get over it.
>>
>>100304859
>provide evidence
no thats wrong
>provide me some evidence proving me wrong
no im talking to a retard

someone obviously has never won a debate in his life
>>
>>100304763
>attacking the entrance directly
>running
>one not as of yet completed suplex
>getting fucked
>using the wiki as confirmation

good lord anon
>>
>>100304717
Because heroes share the meat and Luffy wants to eat it instead.
>>
This is a little fanficy but bear with me, this is what I want to happen at the end of this arc regarding Sabo.

The toys get returned to humans and the warriors assist everyone in taking down Dof/Marines. Sabo is seen holding the Mera Mera and tells Luffy "Let's return this to it's proper owner, Luffy follow me to hell". Vegapunk turns out to be a revolutionary, explains a bit about DFs and allows them to goto 'hell'. Each DF actually has a devil, for example their is a Gomu demon who is rubber. They fight these while meeting many of the dead leading upto Ace who they help escape from hell and give him his fruit. To keep the crew busy threw out all this they are sailing to the Samurai island which is very far away with the gladiators who are now the SHs squads, sort of like an impel down side Luffy adventure. Keep in mind I hate when the dead are brought back but this has just been lingering in my mind. Also Koala and Hack join the adventure.

Any other wackadoo theories out there?
>>
>>100304520

Doffy doesn't have the conviction to be a pirate, let alone Pirate King. The moment Law puts him in a tough spot he goes crying to CP0 waving around his daddies name.
>>
>>100304916

And heroes share the sake and Zoro wants to drink it instead
>>
>>100304859
>>100304915
samefag
>>
>>100304736
She proved she was capable enough for victory by being the only nigga in the arena to dodge Cavendish. She won fair and square.
>>
File: 1388172049633.png (55.11 KB, 282x250)
55.11 KB
55.11 KB PNG
>Expected Rebecca to get up because muh resolve
>Expected at least a semi-interesting victory
>Ends up winning in the lamest way possible

If Rebecca doesn't get her shit kicked in next round, I'm going to have to call shenanigans
>>
File: 1369235825254.png (52.51 KB, 365x188)
52.51 KB
52.51 KB PNG
>>100304763
>even the fucking wiki says it
this is a joke
>>
>>100304946
>many of the dead
Like Whitebeard and umm
>>
>>100304946

So it's like zanpakutos
>>
>>100303015
luffy forgave hachin for what he did to nami
>>
>>100304763
What about we don't HAVE to make any assumption because we're not shown enough to base them on, so we shouldn't?
>>
>>100304605
tricked Doffy with Room and sent the bullets into underground
>>
>>100304996
so when i use it, its retarded
but when other people use it its ok
shit you know how many times people have busted out the wiki in an argument and everyone shut their fucking mouths
>>
>>100304893
>>100304970
It was still by luck that she could win by dodging one attack. You guys are the ones getting bothered by that fact
>>
>>100305044
More like Nami forgave him so Luffy then forgave him.
>>
>>100301196

Brilliant
>>
Still laughing at all those faggots with the Meadows theory
>>
>>100305062
This thread doesn't have only three people in it
>>
>>100305046
ok so we saw one panel at the end of 733 of everyone knocked the fuck out
one panel 0 evidence and thats all weve been discussing for the past fucking 3 weeks your logic is flawed
>>
>>100305072
Or it's just you acting like those people in games who legitimately lose and shout "lucker"
>>
>>100305109

I actually laughed out loud when I saw him knocked out on the ground. He couldn't be more irrelevant if he tried.
>>
>>100299935
Isn't that old woman that has the "art art no mi" also a hostage?
>>
>>100303015
I'd sort of like it if was just comprised of genuinely horrible people Luffy recruits from the enemy camp every arc. Not even reform them, they just do what he says because they don't want to be punched anymore.

Like the Straw Hats would be actual psychopaths deserving off their reputation as opposed to eccentric, but nice, people and then there's just Luffy being himself.

You couldn't say it wouldn't be fun to Caeser or someone else try to murder Luffy like every other chapter only to get forced into saving the day against their wishes.
>>
>>100304500
Probably that as well. It IS the World Government.

>>100304763
You are retarded. Then again, most of the fools as of late have been retarded. Marineford did too much damage to the fandom, at least in the west.
>>
>>100305123
No, I'm saying that everyone who does that is an idiot. You can't say "everyone does it so that's how it's done!" and pretend it's a way to win the debate.
AS for me, I didn't discuss anything re that panel in these 3 weeks. I waited for the chapter because there was no way that I could predict what was going on. no one else did either
>>
>>100305072
She won because she could dodge it
She dodged it because she has good CoO
This is not luck.

It's almost like saying that Luffy won because Chinjao hadn'y his boner head instead of his flat head
>>
>rebecca won because the guy who wiped everyone out ends up sleeping after using his power

its luck, deal with it
>>
File: Princess Cavendish.jpg (153.81 KB, 635x913)
153.81 KB
153.81 KB JPG
Missed my chanced to make Dellinger porn for you, /a/. So please, accept this quickie as my apology.
>>
>>100301196
well I'll be damned
>>
>>100305157
More like when a random event takes me out and I shout "lucker"
>>
File: 1363242901025.gif (2.78 MB, 400x225)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB GIF
>>100304262
>Block D. Rebecca
>>
Am I the only one that noticed that Law was sitting on the spades chair? What is this about, Dofla stil wants him as a subordinate, or was it something like a promise "do something and I will let you have the spade chair"? I think it was mentioned before that Law was supposed to take the chair but I don't remember when.
>>
>>100305234
its luck that he fell asleep again though, cause what if he would have kept fighting?
>>
>>100305243
>wiped everyone out but her

her skill is as much a factor as luck
>>
>>100305316

she dodged it, and got lucky that hakuna matata didn't go in for seconds and fell asleep
>>
>>100305234
>Guy decides to freak out, take out all the other fighters, attempt one attack before going to sleep
>This is not luck.

I don't know what else to call it mate
>>
>>100305292
wut? nigga he was promised the heart chair, bellamy was the one just promised to be a part of his family
>>
>>100304520
wow u are so cool
>>
>>100305245
Now with the new face
>>
>>100305368
>>100305304

We don't even know how often Hakuba shows up and what is the average duration of his apparitions. I'm willing to agree that it may have been luck only if we get more info on how it works
>>
>>100305316
So you agree that she was lucky?
>>
File: allunani.png (200.58 KB, 922x339)
200.58 KB
200.58 KB PNG
that sure is some alluka-nanika shit going on there. i love it.
>>
>>100305292

it was hearts

take note of laws crews name
>>
Why are you all using the word luck for a work of fiction? She won because Oda wrote it that way.
>>
Do you guys think Diamante will seriously fight the winner of the final matches? Because there's no way he thinks he can defeat Xusasu Busasu
>>
>Sogeking is so powerful even Doflamingo acknowledges him
>>
>>100304590
>>100304520

It probably would be over already

Doflamingo really turned into an idiot in the last chapters
>>
>>100305481

>I can't get immersed in a story

faggot, Im glad Im not as shit as you
>>
>Epilogue chapter
>Usopp is an old man in Syrup Village
>All the kids love his stories about his adventures, which the adults think are lies
>Usopp sails down Grand Line again
>Several pages showing Usopp visiting the places from the story, just images without dialogue
>Visits old Queen Vivi, Asia rings the bell for him in Skypeia, Merry and Sunny monument in Water 7, ect
>reaches Raftel
>Beautiful field of flowers with Sakura and oranges and shit
>Gravestones of the other Strawhats
>Usopp kneels before Luffy's grave and thanks him for helping him become a brave warrior of the seas
>Dies alone
>>
>>100305459
Even if we did know the time span of his transformation, it wouldn't get rid of the fact that she was lucky that he attacked Rebecca last.
>>
File: Post.jpg (146.11 KB, 746x475)
146.11 KB
146.11 KB JPG
>>100304980
I enjoyed the way things turned out

>Hear spoilers that Rebecca wins, set sail for fail
>Raws come out, Cavendish apparently passes out
>Great moment where none of the fighters hesitate to leap at the defenseless Cabbage
>Suddenly rapeface
>RULESOFNATURE
>Rebecca only barely avoids being K.O.'d due to years of training to be a pure dodge/parry fighter

Also Hakuba has amazing fighting posture and I want to see more of it.
>>
>>100305550

Fuck you ;_;
>>
Can't wait to see Viola get into a fight. Executive officer and assassin with eye whales DF and possibly some kind of dance-related fighting style.

As I've been saying for a while, she has a reason to leave Dressrosa despite being the princess... she's a pirate and has been for 10 years. Screwing over a warlord and celestial dragon (by extension the WG) is a bad idea if you want to stay on your island. Same reason Jinbe can't stay on Fishman Island either. Its a pretty big deal.
>>
File: Princess Cavendish yuck.jpg (142.18 KB, 628x903)
142.18 KB
142.18 KB JPG
>>100305379
>>
>>100305564

True. Didn't expect Cavendish to love this much before the chapter
>>
>>100305564

I fucking loved that panel

look at that crazy nigga
>>
>>100305550
Nah
Usopp will be the first Strawhat to die(well except Brook, he's already dead)
>>
>>100305550
>>Dies alone
What about Kaya
>>
So could it be some devil fruit that makes Cavendish like that or is he truly insane?
>>
>>100305631

>brook goes back to sailing alone on a ghost ship to find another nakama to have adventures with

He's been doing this for thousands of years, he'll never die
>>
>>100305564
>Dark Phantom Hakuba has invaded!
>>
>>100305481
We're speaking as Watsonians, you as a Doylist. Don't be a fucking retard and conflate the two.
>>
>>100305550
Are you trying to make me cry, asshole?
>>
>>100305701
Fucking DEX faggots.
>>
>>100305618
moe des
>>
>>100305701

I laughed
>>
>>100305631
I completely know what you mean but I feel like the manga will lose a significant human element without Usopp. His death will be endgame at least
>>
>>100305044
Hachi was kind of an ok guy even back then, like being fond of Koala, taking care of that sea monster the Arlong Pirates owned as a pet, his cover story, telling small fishpeople children nice stories about humans, his friendship with Shakky and Rayleigh and so on. He just acted mean towards humans back then because Fisher Tiger kicked the bucket because of humans.
Meanwhile, CC drugged children and let his underlings die
>>
>>100305750

Yeah, everyone can relate to Usopp because he was already weak as shit compared to everyone else before joining the crew
>>
>>100305083
I'm pretty sure she said she would never forgive him "but it was ok to save him" or something like that.
>>
File: 1389306032371.gif (1.38 MB, 245x118)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB GIF
>>100304520
Oh god dammit I'm going to start saying those now
>>
File: image.jpg (402.78 KB, 800x1200)
402.78 KB
402.78 KB JPG
This fucking faggot thought meadows was Kaido and thought pic related was Dragon: http://youtu.be/UHL8p77cxM8

Are people that fucking retarded?
>>
File: skilled.jpg (21.41 KB, 277x120)
21.41 KB
21.41 KB JPG
people though luck is not equal to skill
>>
>>100305714
Well the "Watsonian" answer is that her whole fighting style has been built up as fast and evasive. She dodged something none of the other fighters could. This wasn't meant to show that she's lucky, it was meant to show that she's skilled enough to dodge a fatal blow from a terror known first hand by a marine vice admiral.
>>
>>100302654

It's going to happen but he will never be officially part of the crew due to everything he's done. Poisoning children, killing his subordinate etc. He's just going to be the crew's punching bag and hostage for the rest of the story.
>>
Bounties make no fucking sense.

Luffy took down a Shichibukai and assaulted one of the three major government institutions to get 300mil.

Fucking Pekkoms has 300mil. You're telling me that fucking turtle lion did enough shit to be viewed as a threat equal to taking out a good chunk of the world's superpower.

Even after Impel down, taking out Moriah, attacking a fucking World Noble, Marineford, and going back to "declare war" on them he's only 400mil. Kidd is almost that much solely by fucking with civilians for all we know.
>>
>>100305550
I just teared up a bit. Fuck you.
>>
>>100305885
Rookie Stage: Kuromon
Mega Stage: Hakubamon
>>
>>100305919

Bounties don't mean shit to how powerful you are. Aokiji mentioned they only correspond to how much of a threat you are to the government.
>>
>>100305919

Pekkoms is one of the Yonkou's subordinates, and probably a high ranking one at that.
>>
>>100305676
it's the devil in him
>>
>>100303774
I want Caeser for nakama so fucking badly.
>>
>>100305083
tomato tomato
>>
File: brave warrior.jpg (87.96 KB, 460x734)
87.96 KB
87.96 KB JPG
>>100305675
She passed a few years earlier or something.
>>
>>100305919
The WG covered up half of the shit the strawhats have done.
>>
>>100306021

why
>>
>>100305919
Jinbe mentioned that they don't go up much after 300 mil. Also, Pekoms has probably been a pirate longer than Luffy, who was only active for less than a year before the timeskip
>>
File: Seated.jpg (224.43 KB, 648x666)
224.43 KB
224.43 KB JPG
>Doffy cuffed Law into the Heart Seat

Ehehehehehe
>>
>>100305885

this is literally this guy's first review

Are you just promoting yourself?
>>
File: 1387008694776.jpg (268.92 KB, 800x600)
268.92 KB
268.92 KB JPG
Post yfw Cora-san was a can of Coke Law had in the fridge 13 years ago that Doffy drank, even though his name was written on it and it was in the fridge door butter hatch
>>
>>100306033
>seven seas
>>
>>100306051

He's funny and the Straw Hats need a Buggy
>>
>>100306082
>Waiting for the doujinshis
>>
File: context.jpg (34.03 KB, 274x251)
34.03 KB
34.03 KB JPG
>>100306082
>Law was chained to a chair and knocked out
>Couldn't say no
>>
File: RULESOFNATURE.jpg (260.83 KB, 960x686)
260.83 KB
260.83 KB JPG
>>100305564

>RULESOFNATURE

Thanks, i laughed a gut full because of that because this is literally what happened.

http://youtu.be/9LmYHOZorwc
>>
Nuevo thread cuando?
>>
>>100306051
Not him, but:
Because he has a cool power, makes for funny comedic relief, and I think the SH could do with a Logia user
>>
>>100306149
You mean Usopp?
>>
File: mercy.jpg (108.79 KB, 399x539)
108.79 KB
108.79 KB JPG
>>100305564
>rapeface
>>
>>100306102
Cora-san = Dr.Hiruluk

>Has a mysterious past of being a criminal
>His flag has sakura petals on it which look like hearts
>Was an unconventional doctor, Law is an unconventional doctor

Heart Squad was the Medic Squad, Doffy forced him to work in unsafe conditions leading to him getting sick and fucking off to the Grand Line to die.
>>
>>100306138

West Blue, East Blue, North Blue. Paradise, New World, All Blue
>>
>>100305885
>5/6ths of the video just him talking about what happens and what retarded shit he thought while he read it

That's not a review

>>100306089
That's what I'm thinking. Why did I give this cunt a view. He wants Rebecca to be a SH too.
>>
>>100306250
New thread
>>100306250
>>
>>100306002
yeah and Luffy has done thigns that not even the yonkou dared to do.

He should have a far higher bounty
>>
>>100305292
Nigger that was heart

Cora-san was the first seat before Doffy shanked them
>>
>>100306138
North Blue
South Blue
East Blue
West Blue
Paradise
New World
White Sea
>>
>OMG IT DOESN'T COUNT SHISHIO GOT LUCKY
Rebecca haters itt
>>
>>100306002
There is no bigger threat to the government than Luffy.

I'm not even being factitious about that. So far as we know, no person has ever done more shit to directly fuck with the world government than Luffy has.

Impel Down and Enies Lobby have never been fucked with before (ignoring Shiki's stuff) and Luffy went and completely steam rolled that shit. He took out two Shichibukai (despite Moriah being ignored) which nobody else outside of the government or within the Shichibukai seems to have done. He was probably one of the biggest deciding factors at Marineford too. Plus his dad is fucking Dragon who is the single most wanted criminal in the world.

>>100306041
The only thing they've ever covered up was Moriah and even then it's not like they can't internally make shit up and say "fuck him higher bounty".
>>
>>100306202
First thing I thought of was a 'goes with everything' clip if that scene gets properly animated. It won't, based Toei
>>
>>100301065

No one is going to fucking join the crew this arc
>>
Potential nakama's color scheme:

Barto: green/purple
Sabo: black/white ?
Cavendish: white
Rebecca: gold/red
Kinemon: salmon
Viola: violet

The strawhats have every color except Cavendish's and Kinemon's
>>
>>100306229

No a guy who'd actually take the opportunity to fuck off, hates certain people on the crew and who's a dick
>>
>>100306082
>That tattoo

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>100306298
>not calm belt
You blew it
>>
>>100306377

You'd either have to count Calm belt four times or no times
>>
>>100305803
Oda uses him as a powerlevel indicator, but there are a lot of hints that say that he isn't, like the time that Usopp, Sanji and Luffy saying to Nami that they never caught a cold to what she responded "What kind of monsters are you guys", being attacked by a creature a lot stronger than a bear and being able to move easily escaping with minor injuries, and even when he was smashed by a ton weighting hammer he could still stand up. Also, the fact that the only shots I ever remember him missing are the ones that Oda crearly states that something interfered, one in the ocasion that he shot a kairouseki shackle at zoro because "he couldn't stop laughing by looking at Kakus giraffe transformation" and at the time that his hand slipped on logue town, I think it was something about laughing at Mojis hair.
>>
>>100305885
Shit, looking closer that other marine really could be Dalmation.
>>
>>100306305
>no person has ever done more shit to directly fuck with the world government than Luffy has.
>Plus his dad is fucking Dragon who is the single most wanted criminal in the world.

You're contradicting yourself
>>
File: questionz.jpg (42.02 KB, 371x506)
42.02 KB
42.02 KB JPG
Don't you have links of that qt3.14 that review OP chapters in last weeks?
>>
>>100306351
Brook is Black/White
>>
>>100306254
Are you retarded? North, West, East, South, Grand Line, and the two calm belts that surround them.
>>
>>100306298
>>100306298
>North Blue
>South Blue
>East Blue
>West Blue
>Grandline
>New World
>Clam Belt
FTFY
>>
>>100306526
Is he? He said that Luffys father is the most wanted criminal, not that he has the merit for it.
>>
>>100306082
where are gunshot wounds?
>>
>>100306691
The last one should obviously be All-Blue
>>
>>100306691
>Clam Belt

I laughed
>>
>>100306691
>Clam Belt

You're a funny guy, Anon
>>
>>100305550
Not as sad as the Brook ending.
Do not approve.
>>
Nami clearly states that there are two oceans that surround the Grand Line when she is explaining why she didn't know the entrance for it, both of them are the calm belts.
>>
>>100305919
pekoms is probably strong as fuck and only has a bounty that high cause of big mam
>>
>>100306730
I doubt he got that reputation by doing less to them
>>
File: DaijoubuShaggy.jpg (45.16 KB, 480x600)
45.16 KB
45.16 KB JPG
>>100306892

>Quartet!!
>Trio!
>Duo
>....Solo....

Fucking tears, every single time.
>>
Good things in this chapter:
>Cavendish being Xusasu level (I hope oda doesnt forget him just to make shitbecca shine)
>Dofla acknowledging master sogeking's power
>Delicious tears of frankyfags trying to defend someone who got beaten by a faggot in a diaper
>>
Make Cabbish follow the strawhats around. Make him Zoro's first post-timeskip threat.
>>
I'm surprised how many people aren't mad at what happened this chapter.
>>
File: awesome.jpg (35.19 KB, 369x376)
35.19 KB
35.19 KB JPG
>>100307573
>>100307573
>Make Cabbish follow the strawhats around.
That would be Barto, I expect him to follow SH like Buggy but more like a stalker/fan.

>MFW Barto wearing "Luffy's mai husbando" t-shirt
>>
>>100307692

It's better than Rebecca actually defeating Cavendish through some asspull.
Cavendish may have "lost" the block, but damn he became such an interesting character with this chapter
>>
>>100307692

Rebecca remains shit-tier compared to the other main gladiators and Cavendish is stronger and even more interesting.
>>
>>100305885
You are an asshole for seeking out that guy's channel and giving him shit for opinions
>>
>>100307801
>>100307840
I wasn't even referring to Rebecca "winning"
the Hakuba stuff is even sillier than that

I'm fine with it but I just expected more people to be a bit bewildered by how random it was
>>
>>100307960

It wasn't random (see: Cavendish's name). It's just that no one saw it coming. It's a good twist.
>>
>>100305885
He wants Violet to be the next nakama so I can't really hate him.

Plus he says right in the opening he was wrong. What's your problem?
>>
>>100307960

Well all of the D Block characters have been fucking boring so something like an alternate persona, which even makes sense considering his name is a Jekyll and Hyde reference, makes him really interesint now
>>
>>100308112
Violet as nakama? Just as bad an idea as her sister being a nakama. Interesting power, below average character. Boring design. Giving her a cooler outfit would do.
>>
>>100308217
Isn't Violet Rebecca's aunt?
>>
>>100301925

>Love Pillow Robin
>Robin will not become a Sex Doll
>>
Wicca seems like the cutest option but she does not have a tragic backstory so
>>
>>100306089
I actually saw it earlier today where I am assuming anon saw it. On Arlong Park- http://www.arlongpark.net/showthread.php?t=40568&page=25&p=3119522
>>
poor cavendish, he probably hates hakuba.
>>
>>100308315
my mistake, she is.

>>100308523
didn't they say he enjoys the attention both of him get?
>>
>>100308564
>both of him
Excuse me but It's "both of THEM".

Just because they share the same body doesn't mean the headmate isn't a separate person of his/her own.
>>
>>100308739

He does enjoy the attention, but Cavendish still has some sense of morality while Hakuba cuts up anyone, even civilians.
>>
>>100305919
The WG only gives a bounty that corresponds to how dangerous they are to the public. WG didn't raise it too much because they covered up most of it.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.