What's the point of falling in love with an anime character when you can't even have sex with it!?
There are multiple things wrong with that question. Let me list them for you.
1. Why fall in love with anything or anyone you can't have sex with?
2. What do you mean by love? You'd love your pet, but you can't have sex with it.
3. How do you know you can't have sex with an anime character? Lucid dreaming provides experiences as real as having sex with a real woman.
4. Perhaps you are asking why it is meaningful to love something that isn't real. Well, the buying power of money isn't real, and most people love still love it. The point is that it makes you feel better.
5. It sounds like you're skeptical of love for anime characters in the first place. How do you know everyone isn't just playing an elaborate prank on you, claiming everyone has a waifu?
>falling in love with an anime character
That's the problem, I only watch anime to masturbate.
No one loves you Komari, please go.
>How do you know everyone isn't just playing an elaborate prank on you, claiming everyone has a waifu?
I'm assigned to a group of people who can't separate fantasy and reality. Heck, I'm not that desperate even though I'm single.
>watch anime for masturbating purposes
Your autism level is at maximum.
Who says that sex is the only way to love?
>2. What do you mean by love? You'd love your pet, but you can't have sex with it.
You mean, you don't have sex with your pet?