[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


Chapter not out yet, but bump limit requiring new thread.

Expect chapter within the next hour or so
>>
File: coctcb6k.png (30.96 KB, 249x308)
30.96 KB
30.96 KB PNG
what's wrong with the proportions?
>>
Now that spoilers are out, i dont want to read them
>>
>>100281552

Well his legs do have some muscles at least
>>
>>100281552
Very few people in One Piece do squats.
>>
>>100281552
seems pretty typical for one piece. first time reading it?
>>
>>100281552
No one trains lower body, you can't see legs in the club.
>>
File: upper body every day.jpg (148.33 KB, 577x1024)
148.33 KB
148.33 KB JPG
>>100281552
Seems right to me.
>>
>it was actually cavendish's alter ego who beat everyone

Haahahahahaah, good fucking game, Oda.
>>
Ah, well even though he got destroyed too, we get to see Damask breathing fire very briefly.
>>
>>100282212

>Cavendish beats everyone
>Rebecca wins

my only question is why
>>
>>100282266

It's a cop out. Cavendish didn't even need to go into crazy mode to beat everyone. He was fucking daydreaming and that is what caused him to descend in into Rommel.
>>
>>100282299

but why
>>
>>100282329

It's obvious Oda just wanted to Rebecca to win even though she had no chance.
>>
>>100282369

You don't seem to understand my question. Why introduce Rebecca as a weakling instead of a strong fighter to make her advance? He could've as well made her at least as strong as Cavendish, but Oda makes it more than obvious that Rebecca has no place in this tournament, yet still let's her advance
>>
>>100282408
>survives ~1000 battles
>weakling

Just because she is weaker than future pirate king, it doesn't mean that she is weak.
>>
>>100282408
because she has to get to the final round for plot reasons, but if she was strong enough to get to the final round on her own, she'd be strong enough to stop whatever horrible thing is going to happen when she wins.

Also, so far she hasn't actually been shown as a weakling. She's been avoiding showing off any real strength this entire time.
>>
>>100282408

I don't know, man. Here observation Haki (and her helmet) kind of helped her stay no get knocked out.
>>
>>100282455

She's isn't just weaker than Luffy, she's weaker than almost everyone named.

Hell, Cavendish was daydreaming while in Block D because everyone was so weak.
>>
>>100282455

>Introduced as a character being long time bullied by Spartan, absolutel of fodder
>tried to kill Luffy who was held down by Gladiators and while eating and was pinned down immediately despite her fighting style being avoiding attacks
>without Luffy even using his rubber powers or his arms
>just right before we saw Luffy fight Cavendish and it was a much more equal standoff, simply showcasing that Cavendish is far superior to Rebecca
>even other random fodder is stronger than her

>not a weakling

For me it seems Oda even went out of his way to showcase out weak Rebecca is
>>
>>100282521
> she's weaker than almost everyone named.

How so? Did anyone beat her 1 on 1?
>>
>>100282475

"How'd you like my helmet to sword style?"
>>
>>100282552
>ever believing that she was just a fodder
>because hse might not be strong as cavendish of PK Luffy she is weakling

Lot of assumptions resulted in you getting so confused and wrong. I suggest reading the manga.
>>
>>100282575
I'd like her helmet to my sword, if you know what I mean
>>
>>100282568

Spartan was mentioned as her longtime bully and he was absolute fodder.

Pretty much everyone named in B-Block seems to be stronger than her. Heck probably even Bellamy is stronger than her
>>
File: let's baby.jpg (190.30 KB, 816x395)
190.30 KB
190.30 KB JPG
Why is Franky such a faggot? How can he lose against this weirdo? Is he just pretending?
>>
>>100282602

She was clearly shown to be weaker than Cavendish, even in his regular form and she survived Hakuba only through sheer luck. She is fodder, was introduced fodder and she probably will stay fodder.

Which leads to the question: Why?
>>
>>100282642
>sheer luck
except she was the only one fast enough to react
>>
>>100282629

He's gonna beat them. Everytime someone is shown at disadvantage for a short time in a fight and we return to the fight later you see that person winning
>>
>>100282642
it'll be revealed that her attack strength is off the chart, and that's why she dodges everything.
>>
>>100282689

And because he passed out right after his rampage instead of going for Rebecca again.

In wonder though what happens if Cavendish would stand up right now. Would the fight still count as over or would Rebcca and Banana have to fight?
>>
>>100282458

Nigga, dodging shit using Observation is her REAL STRENGTH. It's been stated that's how she fights.
>>
>>100282608
You are talking out of your ass. Stop pretending that you're looking for any logical arguments when you just want to spout bullshit.
>>
Doflamingo's delusion in this chapter is hilarious.
>>
>>100282741
I'm not using "strength" to mean her aptitude
I mean literal, physical strength.
>>
>>100282774

No, it's a fact that Spartan was her bully. You're the one talking out of your ass
>>
>>100282552
The whole gladiator prisoners chapter was to show how she could be bullied while being undefeated, they're treated like shit because of social status.
If you're having trouble keeping up perhaps read naruto or something.
As far as Luffy goes, food is energy for him, like really fast energy because he's a simpleton, getting him lunch before attacking him is unwise, attacking him just after fighting Garp's old rival lets fodder stand something of a chance, even then he was barely taking Cabbage seriously.
>>
>>100282827
>As far as Luffy goes, food is energy for him, like really fast energy because he's a simpleton, getting him lunch before attacking him is unwise

Come on now
>>
>>100282782

Her physical strength is absolute shit considering how Luffy over powered her and how Cavendish knocked her the fuck out even when she had her helmet take the attack.
>>
>>100282775
How will he react if Luffy just comes through his door, greeting him with his idiotic smile?
>>
>>100282827

0/10
>>
>>100282895

Well it's not like he would panic. He's stronger than Luffy
>>
>>100282923

>Implying
>>
>>100282895

He'll lose his shit. Also, if Law wakes up he'll definitely start shit-talking because he knows Doflamingo doesn't have Caesar and he was planning on being dead anyway. It's going to be fun times.
>>
>>100282937

>Implying not

Honestly do you guys really think that Luffy is stronger than Doflamingo? This is just ridiculous
>>
>still nothing on panda

just kill me
>>
File: 1375950594862.png (591.68 KB, 1582x1150)
591.68 KB
591.68 KB PNG
>>100282968
It all points to a Luffy vs Dofla at the end of this arc, and come on, we know who is going to win
>>
>>100282968
That's what people said about Croc.
>>
>>100283026

No they didn't. Until Crocodile Luffy was roflstomping all his opponents and Croc was the first one were readers actually panicked about Luffy losing, because he was almost killed two times.
And even then Luffy's win was an asspull at that point
>>
>>100282876
>>
>>100283068
>And even then Luffy's win was an asspull at that point

And so will his win against Doffy
>>
>>100283011

>hurr

Remember when Luffy defeated Magellan because everything pointed at Luffy fighting Magellan at the end of the arc?
>>
Cavendish has become an interesting character now. Too bad we will never see him again.
>>
>>100283094

If you're gonna stay retarded like that, I'm not gonna reply any further
>>
>>100282968
>i spend 2 years training so i get my ass kicked by the first retard i find
>>
>>100283068
So what's changed?
He hasn't struggled for a win since Lucci.
The only people he's lost to are admirals which are far above Dolfa tier.
>>
Everyone already knows Sabo is the next straw hat
>>
File: One_Piece-v41-009.png (220.38 KB, 945x1500)
220.38 KB
220.38 KB PNG
>>100283082
>>
>>100283082

Yes food restores his power. It doesn't make him an all invincible force you retard.
Especially not a little bento box like Luffy got.

Seriously if that's your argument as to why Rebecca lost, stop reading One Piece. You don't seem to understand how this manga works
>>
>>100283171
This.
It'd make the time skip worthless, they may aswell have just gone to the NW and made progress towards their goals.
>>
>>100283113
>luffy
>fighting magellan
what for? he didn't need to
>>
>>100283153
Just remember our exchange when it actually happens. Please.
>>
>>100283171

That's why we spent two long arcs showing Luffy beating some other mooks.

Do you honestly expect Luffy to roll through the New World like nothing because muh training?
>>
>>100283205
She would have lost either way, but its the difference between him dicking around and stomping an opponent.
>>
>>100283233
no but i dont expect him to loose
i expect "close fights" (like with lucci)
>>
>>100283233
Yes, training is over.
Sink or swim.
>>
>>100283233
I expect him to at least take down Doflamingo with high difficulty. Hody and CC were pieces of shit who posed no high level challenges and made for boring arcs.
>>
>>100283268

No it's not. Him eating even made him defeat her without even using his arms.
Rebecca is fodder. Luffy would've literally stomped her if he was half dead
>>
>>100283302

Luffy took three fucking tries to defeat CC and you think he's just gonna defeat Doflamingo?

Honestly you guys are overestimating Luffy too much just because he trained. I hope you guys don't go on crying how the timeskip was worthless when Luffy gets his shit pushed in by Doflamingo
>>
>>100283341
>took 3 tries to beat CC
hurr how fruits works with each other and bla bla bla i forgot the exact croc phrase
>>
>>100283377

Oh yes the rubber fruit clearly gives Luffy such an advantage over Doflamingo's strings
>>
Can we all agree Rebecca is ruining this arc?
>>
>>100283341
>Luffy took three fucking tries to defeat CC and you think he's just gonna defeat Doflamingo?

He fucked around too much and didn't take shit seriously. I consider him beat when he is beaten to a bloody pulp. Not knocked out by asphyxiation or interrupted by Monet.
>>
>>100283396

No.
>>
>>100283341
Implying Dolfamingo isn't being overestimated. Needed an Admiral to take down Law and Law still had energy left.
>>
>>100283395
i was talking about that the fruit doesn't do jack shit against gas
>>
>>100283341
I don't think he struggled once.
The first time he was caught off guard because he's a retard. Anyone could lose if they act like a retard against a DF user.
>>
>>100283205
He also yoinked a bunch of samples.
>>
>>100283424

>Needed
Fujitora was just watching from the sidelines and fucking around

He didn't need him at all. Both Doflamingo and Law expected to fight each other without Admiral interference before that and both expected Doflamingo to win
>>
>>100283500
Fuji was the one holding Law down. Clearly Fuji interfered.
>>
Doflamingo is being seriously overestimated here, sure he is strong, sure he is seriously cunning, but that's it, it's the end of the line already.

We got a flashback to settle how much of a bastard he can be, that made Luffy get focused on taking him down; it's the formula One Piece is known for, the most Doflamingo can hope for is getting out of being "The Island Villain" with major losses in his assets and operations instead of a complete beat down.
>>
>>100283396
No, but she certainly is one of the few flaws so far.
>>
File: 1386017540884.jpg (97.76 KB, 750x1115)
97.76 KB
97.76 KB JPG
Doflamingo is just a warm up for the yonkous and admirals.

Stop jerking this guy off
>>
>>100283613

>Implying One Piece never broke it's own formula

Doflamingo is built up to be a much greater villain than just be an island boss. He's foreshadowed to have control over Kaidou's Zoan army, his past and connection to the Tenryuubito and the WG hasn't been properly explained yet, his king of the underworld status hasn't even been scratched yet and not a single hint of his weakness has been shown.
Usually if Luffy fights an overpowered enemy he's supposed to defeat, some character gives him a hint to his weakness or he is naturally immune to his powers or he gets a powerup like Shadow Luffy alltogether.
None of this has happened to far and the confrontation with Doflamingo is imminent.

Luffy will definitely get his shit slapped in this fight and probably won't even scratch Doflamingo
>>
>>100283613
Heh I get the feeling Doffy will be killed by Kaido instead of beaten down by Luffy.
>>
>>100283734
>Luffy will definitely get his shit slapped in this fight and probably won't even scratch Doflamingo

Dude listen to yourself. Are you for real?
>>
If Luffy loses to Dolfa I can't see him ever being pirate king. He's in the second half of the grand line, if he can't take out Dolfa tier there's no way he's taking out Kaido or an Admiral.
>>
>>100283789

Remember Luffy's first fight against Crocodile? This will happen
>>
>>100283011
Luffy has Roger eyes like crazy in that top lef panel
>>
So Kaidou/Meadow is faking being inconscious ? I wonder what's he plotting
>>
>within the next hour
please pandasamadonodesu
>>
>>100283613
Shut your mouth, cunt.

Doffy is the the strongest in the New World, he simply chose to not let anyone know that.

Thank you based Doffy.
>>
>>100283835
He didn't spend 2 years training before Crocodile.
>>
>>100283833

I think the Doflamingo underestimation is way bigger than the Doflamingo overestimation in this thread
>>
>>100283870
he spent 10 years training faggot
>>
>>100283835
That was an up-and-coming Luffy against a Shichibukai.

This is a Luffy who trained for two years with the Pirate King's right hand and has almost mastered all 3 forms of haki about to fight a Shichibukai
>>
>>100283877
He's a little bitch who took warlord status so he wouldn't get hunted down by the Marines then took help from Yonko so he wouldn't get crushed by them.
He's living on his connections.
>>
>>100283870

>this argument again

Look, we pretty much saw what Luffy is capable off. Even fucking Hody almost killed him. He's not invincible just because he trained. He's not immediately Admiral level or even Yonkou level because of this.

Look how Sanji was stomped by Doflamingo (>hurr Sanji is a jobber XD) they are not that far apart. Luffy won't defeat Doflamingo in his first fight. He probably won't even defeat him in their second encounter.
And on their third encounter they might be on a completely different island to begin with
>>
>>100283877

No, it isn't. He says Rebecca was lucky when it was clear her observation haki saved her. And then there's the whole thing about Luffy and gang being led into his castle, while Ussop walks rgiht into the headquarters where Sugar is being kept.

Oda is going out of his way to show how overconfident Doflamingo is.
>>
>>100283931

>master

he himself said that he's still a novice
>>
>>100283949
>Hody almost killed him
What, in the water?
Wow, a Fishman almost beat a DF eater in the water, that's such a shock.

And it's obvious he's not immediately Admiral or Yonkou level, but if he can't beat someone as low level as Dolfa then there's no chance he'd be Admiral/Yonkou level within the next 5-10 years.
>>
>>100283734
But Luffy now can use haki. Still not master of that but well developed it.
No need for natural weakness, hints, etc.
>>
>>100283949
>underwater fight
>>
>>100283734
I'm sorry, but I can't take you seriously, your post simply reeks of fanboyism towards Doflamingo and severely underestimates Luffy ability to fight and suprise everyone against all odds, just dial down your hardon for Doflamingo and recall the many fights in which the characters and and readers (at the time) didn't believe Luffy would even manage to graze his foe, much less beating him: Arlong, Crocodile and Lucci were absolutely against all odds.
>>
>>100283997

EVERYONE can use Haki in the New World. And it's not the end of all things
>>
>>100283978
He's still strong enough to beat Doflamingo.

It's going to be one balls to the wall fight. Not 3.
>>
>>100283943
>he's a little bitch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVjv3-5KroU
>>
CHAPTER WHEN
>>
>>100283963
didnt dolfa say a lot of people have be burned by underestimating the strawhats? imo thats why croc lost
>>
>>100284042
>>100281598
>>
>>100283716
What the fuck is Nami doing together with fake chopper?
>>
>>100284030
>He's still strong enough to beat Doflamingo.

That remains to be seen.
>>
>>100283943
Nah, Doflamingo took the title so he could take over a country without any interference.. Mihawk, on the other hand, is a little bitch afraid of the man.
>>
http://www.mangareader.net/

OUT
>>
>>100283949
>Look, we pretty much saw what Luffy is capable off. Even fucking Hody almost killed him.
How about we reverse that and say "Look, we pretty much saw what Luffy is capable off. Even fucking Hody, a goddamn Fishman on Drugs ,lost to a Devil Fruit user underwater!"
>>
>>100284062
I don't think Croc underestimated him at all, he stabbed him through the stomach and buried him under sand then sucked him dry of water.
Those should've been insta-kills, the only better way to confirm his victory would've been to cut his head off.
>>
>>100284062

And he's doing the exact same thing. Ironic.
>>
>>100284019

No you're too much of a Luffy fanboy. Luffy hasn't shown anything so far that puts him even above Law, yet Law was easily stomped by Doflamingo. And even Crocodile and Lucci wrecked Luffy two times before Luffy actually managed to defeat them with extreme difficulty.

Seriously why do all the idiots who parrot the formulaic nature of One Piece of all people expect Luffy to beat Doflamingo in his first fight?
>>
>>100284020
>EVERYONE can use Haki in the New World
Wut?
Then what's with the haki is rare and only one of a million is capable thing?
>>
>>100282968
No he isn't stronger, just as he wasn't stronger than Crocodile or Lucci before fighting them. He grew a tier in those fights by pushing beyond his limits.

Doflamingo will be the same story again. Luffy will get his ass fucked in their first encounter and he will then come back and win after a long fight.
>>
>>100284145

that' Conqueror's Haki you dimwit
>>
>>100284145
That's CoC, he means CoA and CoO.
Although saying that, in my opinion too many people have been shown to know CoC so it's not that special anymore.
>>
File: 2014-01-15_03-21-45.png (10.67 KB, 1024x187)
10.67 KB
10.67 KB PNG
>>100284103
t-thanks
>>
Goodnight Sweet Prince ;_;
>>
>>100284146

Exactly what I'm saying. Doflamingo will completely stomp Luffy in their first encounter andd only in a rematch Luffy will be able to defeat him by surpassing himself
>>
>>100284146
I can't see this being multiple fights since it's going to take place at the heads castle.
>>
>>100284020
More like most big shots, but even in this tournament there were some that didn't, and hell only 3 in the SH crew are confirmed to.
>>
>>100284125
>Comparing Law to anyone

c'mon, law has the cheesiest fucking fruit there is
>>
>>100283124
yeah we won´t see him ever again, so typical for onepiece that characters just vanish forever
>>
http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/734/2
http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/734/2
http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/734/2
>>
>>100284107
thats the only way i consider a character dead on manga
because fuck manga logic
>>
>>100284216

And Law still lost without a chance of victory. Let that sink in for a moment what that says about Doflamingo
>>
2 Weeks break and nothing happens.
All we got to know was that Doffla doesn't know shit about strawhats plan.
>>
>>100284225

YES
>>
>>100284125
Who says it has to be on the first fight? Luffy fought against Crocodile and Lucci twice in the same arc.
>>
>>100284240
nigga i don't give a fuck about dof or luffy, I'm just saying comparing anyone to law is fucking retarded, he could defeat the whole fucking SH crew if he wanted.
>>
>>100284225

>patternless Giraffe's

Jesus Christ how horrifying
>>
>>100284258
>All we got to know was that Doffla doesn't know shit about strawhats plan.
SH don't even know law plan
>>
>>100283734
>Doflamingo is built up to be a much greater villain than just be an island boss. He's foreshadowed to have control over Kaidou's Zoan army, his past and connection to the Tenryuubito and the WG hasn't been properly explained yet, his king of the underworld status hasn't even been scratched yet and not a single hint of his weakness has been shown.
>Usually if Luffy fights an overpowered enemy he's supposed to defeat, some character gives him a hint to his weakness or he is naturally immune to his powers or he gets a powerup like Shadow Luffy alltogether.
>None of this has happened to far and the confrontation with Doflamingo is imminent.

Doflamingo fags truly are the most deluded One Piece fans.

The majority of your argument (like all Doffyfags) hinges on conjecture and fan speculation. That you seriously deluded yourself into believing that 'mingo is somehow on-par with any of the Yonkou, in importance to the story, instead of merely a stepping stone to the Strawhats putting the New World on notice, is sad enough, but that you're honestly underestimating Luffy after apparently reading One Piece for this long, is just plain fucking retarded.

I actually like Doflamingo and everything he's built up for himself, the ideal behind the character is amazing, but he's not only underestimating the Strawhats repeatedly, he has been repeatedly outsmarted by Law, yet still willing chose to dick around with him, after incapacitating him.
>>
File: 2014-01-15_03-26-12.png (103.74 KB, 264x457)
103.74 KB
103.74 KB PNG
TIME TO RAPE
>>
Remember those fake spoilers weeks ago that said Cavendish was actually a violent cold blooded killer?

They were right.
>>
>>100284225
>Sogeking

He's coming, everyone!
>>
>>100284201

He's not knocked out. He's literally just asleep. No one laid a hand on him the entire match.
>>
>>100284240
>if X win against Y , Y wins against Z
welcome to one piece . your logic is shit
>>
>>100284225
http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/734/7
>What the Fuck!?
Took the words out of my mouth. Gladiator tits won. I hate that bitch even more now.
>>
Fuck Rebecca.
Meadows was much more interesting and we didn't even see him fucking once until now.
>>
>>100284352
Well you'll be angrier when you get to page 15.
>>
>>100284334

link
>>
Why are katanas such shitty swords?
>>
Boy is Rebecca gonna be irrelevant in the finals, she's up against Wrestling champion, guy who can barrier the fuck out of everything and Dragon's protege, her dumbass strategy of standing on the edge of the ring and hoping enemy is clumsy enough to fall got no chance in hell.
>>
>>100284399
>the character we didnt even see was much more interesting
>>
>>100284451

Oda obviously has a hardon for her.
She'll win the fruit.
>>
Worst chapter we've had in a while.
>>
File: slab of iron.jpg (750.76 KB, 1655x1200)
750.76 KB
750.76 KB JPG
>>100284424
Because they aren't a slab of sharpened iron.
>>
>>100284407
They were fake, and I can;t remember what chapter they were for, but it's true that they got lucky and predicted it.

Someone can back me up on this, right?
>>
>>100284225

>The only one who's doing something is the Straw Hat crew's Cyborg Franky

Even Doflamingo knows Franky is best character
>>
File: 27447474834301111.jpg (22.13 KB, 250x415)
22.13 KB
22.13 KB JPG
>Rommel's Whirlwind
>>
>>100284466
Well she is the girl for the chapter.

Also, it's not like the finals are going to happen
>>
>>100284473
>only chapter we've had in a while.
>>
>>100284459

Goes to show just how interesting Rebecca is.
>>
so are we ever going to see what happened to sanji and the rest? or is that just forgotten now?
>>
>implying the final match will even finish
>>
>>100284466
She better fucking not.
She has a boring backstory, a boring fighting style, a boring look, a boring everything.

She has to be one of the shittiest characters shown to date.
>>
Boy did Oda wrote himself in a corner with Zoro this arc.
>If Zoro doesn't fight Fujitora he's shit-tier with Sanji
>If Zoro loses to Fujitora he's shit-tier with Sanji and he failed his promise
>If he wins against Fujitora he's hax and stronger than an admiral already
>If they cancel the duel for some reason everyone is pissed for anticlimactic finish
>>
>>100281369
I wonder if there is meaning to g-77 next...

Sounds like a marine base.
>>
>>100284400
http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/734/15
Fucking Dammit! Then she somehow wins against Diamante and gets the fruit.
ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
>>
>>100284500
har har, you know what I mean.
>>
>>100284503
the retard bitch crying girl is more important than sanji
fuck and i hate everyone who meet big moon
>>
>>100284529
He's going to revoke Doffy title and let the Strawhats go
>>
>frankys only scene is him getting suplexed

shit, franky suplexing him back would be amazing
>>
It's One Piece, who expect power level and appearance to make sense?
Also defeated != removed from story. Oda knows what people want and will provide. One day.
>>
even you diehard one piece fans gotta admit this chapter was pretty poor.
>>
>>100284503
we will see them knocked out/beaten the fuck up soon enough
>>
Wait so who is Rommel again?
>>
File: 1365909492407.jpg (114.02 KB, 807x858)
114.02 KB
114.02 KB JPG
The best part of this chapter is Doflamingo confirming Sogeking is in Dressrosa
>>
>>100284529
What if the duel's cancelled because Fuji has to do admiral business (deal with Big Moms ship on Akainu's orders) but leaves the CP0 to get their shit wrecked by Zoro?
>>
>>100284529

Why would Zoro be shit tier if he doesn't fight Fujitora? It doesn't even appear like he's in the palast anymore
>>
So what the fuck is going to happen in the finals?
Are we actually having a free for fall or is it Rebecca, Sabo and Bart vs Jesus and Diamante?
It looks like Jesus won't forfeit and wait to steal the Mera Mera now.
I'm so confused how this finals will play out.
Sabo vs Jesus?
Bart vs Rebecca?
>>
>>100284529

It's kinda obvious he'll exchange some more blows against Fuji and then Fuji will disengage.
He already has doubts about helping Doflamingo and something will push him over the edge and make him pack up and leave.
My guess that once the factory gets busted and the toys revert back Fuji will be outraged over it and split.
Fuji already mentioned a couple of times that he's reserving judgment over whether Doflamingo is getting his help.
So technically we won't see a winner but Zoro will hold his own.
>>
File: depressedearthman.jpg (17.77 KB, 385x400)
17.77 KB
17.77 KB JPG
>Naruto this week was better than One Piece
>>
>>100284574

OH FUCK
>>
>>100284424
http://youtu.be/58NVoTocUOk?t=44s
>>
>we are about to see Jesus actually fight instead of slamming nerds offscreen
THIS is the hypest shit on this chapter
>>
>>100284618
>implying
As much as I wish Sasuke was dead he's obviously not.
He's going to use THAT and beat Madara.
If cuking wish Naruto would have a bad end with Madara winning
>>
>>100284574
>>100284627
>>100284335
>>
File: 1389341280336.gif (387.61 KB, 500x536)
387.61 KB
387.61 KB GIF
>>100284574
why would he do that...?
>>
quick reminder that one piece will take another 1 week break

yes you read that right im dead serious go look it up
>>
>>100284599
I hope it's Sabo vs Jesus, he's gotta be pissed about what happened to Ace
>>
>The Strawhat crew a.k.a the Usolanders

That's it, they are the Usolanders now
>>
>>100284559
yea. im just glad its back. before you know itll be golden week and we wont have a chapter for a month or something
>>
>>100284648
>quick reminder that one piece will take another 1 week break
source
>>
http://strawpoll.me/1023907
I'm curious how much /a/ hates her.
>>
>>100282162
this is awful.
>>
>>100284529
He will defeat Fujitora, one way or another. I am sure it wont just be the "I cut you finish" maybe Fujitora even surrender because he acknowledges his strength, who knows. But unless one of the families executives uses swords he has to fight and beat him.

What I dont understand is Odas writing. He makes Doffy say that he wont underestimate the Strawhats... but thats exactly what hes doing now. Hes basically turning his character by 180 degrees, but probably has to do so because else the Strawhats would already be dead.

The problem with Croc and Doffy is that they are way too intelligent and calculating. Theres no way in hell they would leave anything to chance which is where Oda really keeps screwing up.
>>
>>100284655
I prefer Skylanders
>>
>>100284559
Yup, but it's pretty funny to see Doflamingo being so wrong
>>
>>100284648
nope
>>
>>100284618
shots fired
>>
Am I seeing this right? Is the Pyromaniac guy in the second to top right getting stabbed through the fucking head?
>>
>>100284648

Jump takes a break
>>
File: 1370407786045.jpg (447.98 KB, 3840x2160)
447.98 KB
447.98 KB JPG
>franky getting jobbed
Franky monster trio fag got FUCKING TOLD!
>>
>>100284201

>a dude
>a dude
>a dude
>>
>>100284686
>http://strawpoll.me/1023907

Can't you give us a "I have no strong feelings one way or the other" option?
>>
>>100284716
Poor pyromaniac
Getting the fruit was probably his dream. I hope he won't surrender
>>
Good things about the chapter :

- Doflamingo has his head up his ass and has no idea where the strawhats actually are (much closer than he thinks)
- We're finally in the finals of the tournament
- Luffy, Zoro and Kinemon are moments away from getting into the palace
- Cavendish got a lot more interesting


Not so good things :

- Sabo's face still not shown
- Rebecca wins group
- That pic of Law chained in the heart chair looked hella wonky
- For a second when they started explaining Cavendish's alter-ego with the wind cuts I thought Dragon will appear
>>
>tiger guy got one-shotted
where are all those fags claiming he was Kaidou in person now?
>>
>>100284721
>thinking he jobbed
delusional
>>
>>100284746
Can't edit it.
>>
>>100284716

I dunno where you're seeing this
>>
>>100284691
Well he didn't underestimate them at the start, he used a series of strategies to restrain Luffy and Sanji, he took out Law with Fujitora, he thinks he planned his way to victory without realizing how much of random luck strawhats may have, he certainly couldn't even imagine strawhats to lead dwarf army.
>>
>/a/ thought Meadows was Kaido
>/a/ thought Big Mom would defeat Sanji this week
Blown the fuck out.
>>
>>100284716
No the dark drop is an ear flap, he gets cut on the torso in the third frame.
>>
>>100284691

It will be almost exactly how Zoro "beat" Bisoromi Bear sama on Thriller Bark.
He'll get his shit wrecked, but do some asspull last second move to impress the opponent who will then honorably yield and promise a rematch.
>>
>>100284201
Damn it, Oda is doing this on purpose.

Fuck, I didn't expect Oda to be one of those artists who do the "draw a girl, call it a boy" thing.
>>
>>100284721

You're mistaking Franky with Sanji. That attack probably did nothing to him
>>
>>100284780
>/a/ thought Big Mom would defeat Sanji this week

Even before, there was no Sanji at all
>>
>>100284781
Ah okay, I see it now.
>>
>>100284686
>50/50
Gotta say, I'm surprised.
>>
>>100284796
That would mean he lost as a swordsman and he can't afford that.
>>
Is Hakuba Cavendish or is Cavendish Hakuba?
>>
>You will never comfort Rebecca as she is crying on your shoulder over all the hate she receives from everywhere and everyone.
>You will never be her only friend who she trusts and loves to 100%.
>You will never look deep into her beautiful, sad and trusting eyes before she gives her maidenhood to you.

;_;
>>
>>100284832
Hakuba is Cavendish, he's the one that appears in the sleep and just cuts shit up.
>>
>>100284843
why would u want to do that fuck rebecca i wanna be friends with violet she is more intresting
>>
>>100284768
bb gets sucker punched all the time. i dont think its kaidou but that doesnt prove it isnt
>>
>>100284843
>wanting to comfort a shitty character
>>
>>100284832
Hakuba is Cavendish
Cavendish is Cavendish
Everyone is Jack
No one is Sabo anymore
>>
>>100284843

>you will never sit on her naked belly eating from your bento while restraining her with your legs as she holds back her tears

;_;
>>
>>100284336
Hence "goodnight"
>>
>>100284843
If this is the shit you give a fuck about you are reading wrong manga, faggot.
>>
>>100284843

>Rebecca wins mera mera fruit
>crowd now cheers her on and cries
>she eats it right away
>turns into a huge ball of flame that burns away all the spectators to get back for years of abuse
>Jesus asks her to join BB
>she agrees
>suddenly goes from -10/10 character to 10/10
>>
File: kaido is kill.jpg (59.32 KB, 359x286)
59.32 KB
59.32 KB JPG
So much for Kaido.

And your retarded theories, you dumb animals.
>>
>>100284843
get off /a/ rebecca
>>
>trying to predict Oda

HA HA
>>
>>100284906

He's just pretending.
>>
>>100281369

>narcolepsy

This guys going to be a D somehow.
>>
Cavendish will wake up enraged that he lost and come after Luffy (the real one). Zoro will intercept him and defeat his awake form (300m), forcing Cavendish to fall asleep and fight Hakuba, defeating him.

At the end of the arc Zoro will have a new 450m bounty.
>>
>>100284906

He'd be way to small to be Kaidou anyway. I can't believe how many retards on /a/ actually believed he's Kaidou
>>
>>100284921
One day, one day we'll be able to predict him.
>>
>rebecca beats sabo and burgess and wins the fruit
>eats it and defeats doflamingo after saving luffy
>fujitora praises rebecca for being so strong
>rebecca saves the island

how fast would u drop the manga?
>>
>>100284933

Caven D Ish
>>
>>100284938
>He'd be way to small to be Kaidou anyway.

Based on what?
We haven't seen a full body pic of him at all, Meadows or Kaido.
Shanks is also normal sized and he's a yonkou.
>>
>>100284870
>You will never dance flamenco with Viola
>She will never look into your deepest fetishes
>She will never be so obsessed about you that she watches you constantly with her DF
>>
>>100284921
Over 700 fucking chapters and you fags still haven't learnt a thing
>>
Cavendish is Hakuba

Why would you give a name to just a guy in his trance mode?
>>
>>100284959

Depends on how literally mary sueish she becomes more

Would probably continue reading, but in the same way I read Bleach and just make fun of how shit the story has become and that Rebecca is a mary sue
>>
>>100284937
The whole bounty business is about to hit inflation hard, at Whiskey peak BW agents were amazed by 30 million bounty, now Luffy is already worth 400 and they'll certainly get new one after beating doflaingo.
>>
>>100284424
>>
>>100284777
Lets be honest here. Look at Doffy. He forced his way into being a Warlord by robbing the Tenryuubitos gold, he is the king of the underworld, he has a way to control Kaidous entire army (else that foreshadowing wouldnt make sense), hes the king of a country, had slave auctions and so much other shit going on.

Theres no way in hell he would leave a person who he respects ignore like this. He would take matters into his own hands and wipe him off the map just to be safe or at least make someone follow him when the fucker leaves the colloseum. Doffy is a confident man, but he was shown as a person who, even though being confident, never lets his ego make decisions for him. The avoided fight against Aokiji is one of the most recent examples.

It simply doesnt fit his character to not at least keep tabs on him, thats all I am saying.
>>
>>100284964
Based on top tier are always tall as fuck (except very few exceptions)
>>
>>100284906
Meadows winning block D as Kaidou general was a lot more interesting then this shit and makes more sense.
He's there to collect SMILES and he thought the tourney was fun to kill some time. Instead we get fucking Rebecca winning
>>
>>100284906
Kaido is just a jobber.

He lost to Shanks to show that Shanks was super strong. He lost to Hakuba to hype up Hakuba's fight with Zoro.
>>
>>100284906
>>100284938

pfft, it was plausible enough. Just because it turns out to be wrong that doesn't suddenly mean the theory was stupid.
>>
>>100285004

What if Hakuba is his real personality and he called himself Cavendish to surpress himself?

Bastille said Hakuba went to the sea
>>
>/a/ suddenly hate Rebecca

why??
>>
Zoro vs Cavendish/Hakuba has become a lot more plausible.

I could imagine him and Hakuba really enjoying themselves, seeing how both of them seem to be demons with the sword. Hakuba is most likely just looking for some challenging fight.

Seems like a Kenpachi kinda guy.
>>
>Violet
Can form tears from inside of her eyes and manipulate them into large whales to attack her targets.

>Rebecca
.............................
>>
>>100284225
>narcolepsy makes him stronger
Cavendish confirmed for above D. tier
>>
>>100285013

That gif is bollocks. If the big sword as aiming for he the cut off tip would still have hit her.
>>
>>100284906
I kinda liked the idea that he's tha other samurai.
But whatever, Cabbage is the real winner after all, that makes me happy.
Even if I hoped he would suddenly wake up as normal Cabbage and just gently toss Rebecca out of the ring, not into the water, but the safe area behind
>>
>>100284959
At superluminal speed
>>
>>100285051

Zoro vs Hakuba is definitely happening
>>
>>100284959
I would wait for some kind of punchline since Oda is nowhere near that shit-tier level of writing
>>
>>100285041
Which is what I said. Cavendish is Hakuba.
>>
>>100284901
>Rebecca wins mera mera fruit
>crowd now cheers her on and cries
>she eats it right away
>turns out it was a poisonous fruit made to look like a DF
Fixed.
>>
>>100284451
We don't know that yet. It could be A vs B and C vs D. Her opponent might be Sabo.
>>
>>100285037

It was stupid
>>
>>100284959
I'd drop it for one arc if Rebecca actually joined the Strawhats
>>
What will be Hakuba's role in the plot?
>>
File: steven_face.png (154.34 KB, 1800x1800)
154.34 KB
154.34 KB PNG
>>100284780
Anyone who thought meadows was kaido was Grade-A retarded
"Hey guys a yonko is on the island but we cant recognize him when hes wearing a mask that barely covers his face so lets just go about our business!"
>>
>>100281552
faggit skipped his leg day
>>
>>100285091
if she eats the fruit and it turns out to be poisonous and she dies that would be the best chapter EVER
>>
>>100285015
But he doesn't respect Luffy, he thinks Luffy is just another brat, just a bit dangerous. He didn't take the approach of Moria and Crocodile "Oh whatever no way this kid and his gang can do anything to me" he prepared traps for them and as far as he can tell they fell for those, he doesn't know Sabo switched with Luffy and got him out of coliseum, he doesn't know there's a whole army raiding his secret bay, the only part where he really underestimates the situation is thinking that Franky will lose, for the rest he thinks all that's going on is Zoro and Kinemon going to him.
>>
>>100285046
>suddenly
Nigga please. They've hated her since BASED BARTO appeared, all because she doesn't have a in your face gimmick. And now she won the D-Block and they are pissed.

And I love every minute of it.
>>
>>100285008

Speaking of Bleach, where is the chapter anyway
>>
>Sabo wins fruit
>shows Luffy
>Luffys hungry and doesnt realize
>gets 2 devil fruit powers
>all those rumors were bull shit and BB knew it
>>
>>100285112
for rebecca character development
>>
>>100285117
Probably some of the biggest legs we've seen yet, though.
>>
>>100285012
They said it's very hard to raise your bounty past 400m
>>
>>100284691
>Theres no way in hell they would leave anything to chance which is where Oda really keeps screwing up.

Bullshit.

Both Croc and Doffy are as calculating as they are arrogant. When you look at all the shit Doflamingo has setup while putting his 'family' back in power, in Dressrosa, on top of running the underground and formerly blackmarket slave-trade it goes without saying that he'd still underestimate just how badly the Strawhats tend to fuck up your plans, if given a chance.

The fact that Law was there fucking shit up on Punk Hazard was bad enough, especially since prior to forming an alliance with Luffy, no one who valued their life would even speak about Doflamingo's underground alias Joker.

In the case of Dwarves, toys and Ussop lies causing a gigantic clusterfuck at the factory that's literally something you can't prepare for, even with all the scheming in the world.

Doflamingo getting fucked over due to all the stars practically aligning to do just that is a perfect end for a guy who meticulously planned all this shit for decades, in advance, if only to drive home the fact that being Pirate King is something you can't merely scheme your way into.
>>
>>100285073

Oda pls. Unlikely though, since Hakuba needs to go insane and somehow make his way to the palace to stir up trouble
>>
>>100285133

>We are literally the audience that watched the fight in the colloseum
>>
>>100285012
start of the grand line
lots of babbies who think theyre hot shit
rare for an actual threat to appear
also notice how they thought they could beat 30million zoro
>>
You know one of of the volumes covers Becca looks like has has flames in her eyes...
>>
>Cavendish of the white horse

Makes sense. I wonder if Cavendish is aware of his alter ego?
>>
>>100285116
Remember the fake straw hats? Yeah, citizens in One Piece are this retarded
>>
>>100284832
http://youtu.be/ZbaW0HZ_Qy8?t=1m45s
>>
>>100285145
>Tfw luffy eats it and just explodes outward but doesnt die because rubber body and has 2 powers
>>
>>100285133
Only retarded waifufags liked Rebecca at any point of the story because hurr durr tits are greatest trait character can have. Everyone sensible saw her as another boring princess to help in saving her country with cloned face and no character whatsoever.
>>
>>100285073
>>100285165

>daily reminder that Cavendish will be turned into a toy now
>>
>>100285133
>all because she doesn't have a in your face gimmick
But she's a worthless character and does have an in your face gimmick, it's "I wont hurt my enemies!", you know, the one that never works.
>>
>>100285116
There was literally nothing stupid about that theory. Gotta love the morons who wait for a plausible theory to be disproven before they suddenly start spouting crap about why it was implausible.

It's a fucking trope by now that high-tier guys will pretend to be weak to have fun. Have fun being smug for no reason though.
>>
>>100285194

>video not available
>>
>Luffy eats mera mera and doesn't die
>Tells everyone that you can eat more than 1 fruit
>Everyone eats a bunch of fruits and becomes godlike
>One Piece is now officially worse than bleach
>>
>>100285189
Let's hope that's just her being fired up, otherwise there goes a good fruit to a useless person.
>>
>>100285217
>Implying Rebecca isn't the new Vivi.
>>
>>100285131
If you consider someone "a bit" dangerous and talk of his horrible bloodline that, to some extend at least, means that you respect their strength and impact on events.

And as I said, look at Doffy. It simply doesnt make sense for him to EXPECT Luffy still being in the arena, he would definitely keep tabs on him so I personally think its bullshit that Oda is implying that he isnt. He knows that hes there to cause trouble in his country but hes basically ignoring him because hes in "muh colloseum". Doesnt add up in my opinion.
>>
This sure was a disappointing chapter. It builds up the story, yes, but no actual development at all, besides "Hakuba" being the reason that everyone fainted in block D. And Hakuba aka. Cavendish's 2nd personality, is a boring explanation. I expected for more sabo,big mam or dragon =_=
>>
>>100285236
>"I wont hurt my enemies!"
It did work in Trigun. For the most of it at least.
>>
>>100285015
holy fuck dof dicksucker go somewhere else
>>
>>100285177
"that goddamn Rebecca, who dare she have a family that destroyed Dressrosa!"
>>
>>100285258

>this is the reason why the WG told everybody you can't eat more than one fruit
>The WG did nothing wrong
>the WG are the good guys
>>
>>100281369
I'm not getting what is happening in OP's picture.

The only spoiler I got was the winner of D Block.
What else happened?
>>
File: 1365720592827.jpg (57.64 KB, 676x528)
57.64 KB
57.64 KB JPG
>Rebecca wins the mera mera fruit and joins the strawhats

in the trash it goes!
>>
>>100285196
That has been my theory since Blackbeard ate the second one. How do you implode if youre made of rubber? He will just turn into a balloon and thats about it.

I doubt it will happen but I always though if anyone would be able to eat a second fruit apart from Blackbeard it would be Luffy.
>>
>>100285285

Everyone who could possibly look over Luffy is at the Toy House right now.
The only thing that's weird is how Sabo managed to get into the colloseum when it was shown that it's impossible to get in from the outside
>>
>>100285253
Well its not that important if you still can't see it, just a funny thing about identities http://youtu.be/bTtf5mPa1NE?t=6m
>>
Fuck off Rebecca you piece of shit
>>
>>100281552
Life returns allows a user to change body part size at will. The seemingly bad proportions just show that this was an above average opponent.
>>
File: DragonballLunch.jpg (26.68 KB, 320x226)
26.68 KB
26.68 KB JPG
>>100285190
He became a pirate because of it so yeah. It'd be pretty hard not to notice all the dead bodies everytime you wake up.

Kinda reminds me of Lunch.
>>
>>100285315
Absolutely nothing.
>>
>>100285290

yeah me too >.<
>>
>>100285339
Sabo is a ghost
>>
>tfw shitty cook gets mera-mera so he doesnt need a stove
>>
>>100285339
I doubt that the fighters are the only people who could spy on someone.
>>
Despite the personality shift, Cabbage still seems pretty fodderish.
Hakuba is just King's Punch tier crowd control.
>>
>>100285326
It makes sense if anything
>mera mera fruit was ace's power right?
>>
>yfw cavendish possession has something to do with the Will of D.
> cavendish also falls asleep, like the Monkeys
> Caven D. Ish
>>
>>100285315

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/734/2
>>
>>100285249
>wait for a plausible theory to be disproven
what threads have you been reading
for the past 3 weeks whenever some douche would come up with this theory thered be an entire thread of why it was stupid
>>
>>100285366
go to bed citizens of dressrosa.
>>
So how did Cavendish expected to win the tournament if he knows he need to fall asleep to do it? Was he hoping nobody will survive and he'll have time to wake up?
>>
>>100285046

It's just the same faggots from AP that always bitch about Rebecca. They just post on /a/ now and have been for weeks.

These are the same retards that keep shitting out stupid theories and passing off speculation for fact. These are the same retards that kept saying HURR DURR DOFLAMINGO DID NOTHING WRONG, for weeks, until the flashback chapter where we see him and his family raping Dressrosa.

I honestly don't care about Rebecca, because she literally has done anything to really annoy me. Alternately, I'm more interested in just how fucking strong the toy soldier is if he was able to help Rebecca develop her CoO to that ridiculous level.

Also, I thought the Cavendish/Hakuba stuff this chapter for fucking amazing, if only for who he'll end up fighting later, unless Sugar ends up turning him into a Toy, in the off chance Usoland's party fails to incapacitate her.
>>
>>100285283
Viola seems more like Vivi, literally an underling at first, turns out to be a spy.
>>
http://forums.arlongpark.net/showthread.php?t=40556&page=2

look at this shit people are happy that rebecca won

>yay rebecca u go girl !!!! XDD girl power !!

rest of the thread is even worse with stupid /b/ tier humor

i never knew arlongpark was so shit
>>
>>100285339
i recall that someone dropped out of d block, that may have been sabo
also it probably wouldnt be too dificult for someone to slip into the fighter pit from the stands
>>
>>100285446
He didn't fall asleep on purpose.
>>
>>100283716
That black arm
Nora Gitsune confirmed for haki
>>
>>100285217
No, I liked her because she's un underdog type that's using a different tactic to win her fights. Not just that, she has a connection with another character who's likely to die in this arc. Rebecca is going to do something in this arc and everyone is going start liking her all of a sudden.

>>100285236
That's not a gimmick. That's a character trait. A gimmick is Brook's constant use of organ/bone jokes. Boa's idolizing or Barto's fanboyism. Not every character needs to be a gimmick-spewer. That's why you don't like Rebecca. She's tame in a world or YOHOHOHOHOHOS and LUFFY-SEMPAIS. I'll take it over the latter gimmick any day.
>>
File: 1387535444607.jpg (14.89 KB, 234x264)
14.89 KB
14.89 KB JPG
I like Rebecca, since SH lack of female crew. I hope she can be the next SH
>>
>>100283396
Yes, always
>>
>>100285460
It's a forum. Forums are shit by default.
>>
>>100285447
>unless Sugar ends up turning him into a Toy, in the off chance Usoland's party fails to incapacitate her.

You just know, in typical One Piece/shonen fashion, all that bluster about Sugar being weak is just a ruse and she'll end up being strong as fuck or have some fucked up use of her DF just so we have the page of Usopp and Nico Robin getting their shit ruined, if only momentarily.

I'm expecting her to turn half of the Dwarf army against them, just so we can see the bug zoans in action.
>>
At least this chapter proves that things in this arc won't even more of a clusterfuck of sudden appearances.
>>
File: 99999.jpg (111.37 KB, 704x372)
111.37 KB
111.37 KB JPG
>>100285037
Yet, my theory (the simplest one) where Oda would create some crazy asspull to allow Rebecca win was correct. Thats why I am human being and you guys not.
>>
>>100285485

I recall that someone dropped out of D Block

sauce
>>
>>100285485
Spartan was disqualified early, Barto's underling was taken out by Maynar, Barto took out Maynar, I forget if there were more.
>>
>>100285460
>i never knew arlongpark was so shit

Then clearly you've never been the a forum outside of 4chan. Lucky you.
>>
>>100285015
>(else that foreshadowing wouldnt make sense)

what foreshadowing do you mean? i don´t really remember any
>>
>>100285514
I would rather have a Cabbage, he even looks like a pretty woman.
>>
>>100285460
>you need an account to view this page
is there something youre not telling me anon
>>
Rebecca will be Vivi 2.0
>>
>>100285368
i hate cavendish, the only thing good he has is the alter being fucking weird.
>>
>>100285514
GTFO you door eating washing machine sucking sink licking cowbell
>>
>>100285539
I hought everyone expected Rebecca to win through some bullshit asspull. We just couldn't predict that it would come from Cavendish.
>>
>>100285539

I bet you didn't predict that Cavendish had a crazy alter ego
>>
>>100285285
>It simply doesnt make sense for him to EXPECT Luffy still being in the arena

>Luffy want's Ace's fruit
>Ace's fruit can only be gotten from the arena
>Luffy is still in the competition, so he wouldn't leave
>When a combatant is defeated, they get turned into a toy

Why wouldn't Luffy be in the arena?
>>
>>100285536
Wait until the chapter before goldenweek to say that.
>>
>>100285572
Viola kind of already is, don't think Rebecca remember's Riku being her grandfather so while she may be told she's royalty its not really something she's used to.
>>
>>100285572
Vivi at least attacked her enemies. Sure the attack was some shitty beads, but she was willing to deal damage to them.
>>
>>100285574
The panel where he swallowed that rose in his mouth was priceless though
>>
>>100285460
I wonder what they'll think when they realize she won because a man did all the work
>>
I'm agitated we still haven't seen Sabo's face.
>>
File: 1358349053521.jpg (105.88 KB, 1280x720)
105.88 KB
105.88 KB JPG
>no Caesar this chapter
>>
>>100285556
but were any of those block d and would it have been worth mentioning they were removed at the last minute when they were ruled out several blocks earlier
no one has the patience to go through and find this shit
which is why i also provided a secondary possibility
>>
>>100285051
>brook faces cavendish
>he plays his violin to make him fall asleep
>Hakuba comes up and wrecks shit
that´s so going to happen
>>
>>100285671

It will be shown at the proper moment
>>
>>100285568
here are some of the comments

>Rebecca rules, go Rebecca! With that, I'm out.
>Hurray for Rebecca!
>I had put my bet on Cavendish as the winner of D-Block, but if Rebecca is the winner, then way to go Rebecca! ;)
>wooooo!!!! glad Rebecca won that some trick she learned. Thanks Red
>>
>>100285447
>Also, I thought the Cavendish/Hakuba stuff this chapter for fucking amazing

I would have rather a whole chapter of this. Hakuba really changed my opinion of Cabbage; I pretty much wrote the character off for shit, but Oda did what Oda always does and surprised me.

I don't even care that he lost, since the introduction of his alter ego guarantees we'll see him fight again later.
>>
Should we believe that narcolepsy has something to do with the will of D, and split personalities and by extension, the power to have several other fruit powers?
Should we also assume the blackbeard is schizo like caven d ish
>>
>>100285694

Oh shit
>>
If the grand final turns out to be 4-way with all the winners, Jesus is gonna lose his fucking shit when he sees them all turning on him simultanously because everyone's on Luffy's side.
>>
>>100285563
cavendish joins
robin and nami going all sanji on him
sanji quits sh
>>
>>100285694
itll be difficult for brook to be close enough to play a lullaby for cavendish when hes off mourning the loss of sanji
>>
File: REBECCA.png (153.87 KB, 356x500)
153.87 KB
153.87 KB PNG
>>100285720
>>
Rebecca will win the fire fruit and there's nothing you can do to stop it.
>>
>>100285738
http://blackbeardtheory.blogspot.se/2012/01/cerberus-theory.html

This is the reason why Blackbeard, and Blackbeard only can have multiple fruits.
>>
>>100285754
>sanji quits sh
He'll cancel his subscription to life.
>>
>>100285720
>wooooo!!!! glad Rebecca won that some trick she learned. Thanks Red
What? Is he fucking retarded, Cavendish beaten everyone, she just had enough of reaction to not get murdered.
>>
>>100284399
Every other contestant was more interesting than Rebecca
>>
>>100285728

He really didn't lose, he just fell asleep disqualifying him
>>
File: MoshiMoshi.png (92.48 KB, 955x957)
92.48 KB
92.48 KB PNG
>>100285062
>>
>>100285694
Brook can attack without being seen as well, almost makes me wonder how a duel between them would be, I think they're both fencers maybe.
>>
>>100285514
Viola will be joining the crew, as she's officially a pirate.

Besides, the Strawhats need another mature female to go with Robin, to balance with the younger females, Nami and okama Sanji
>>
File: Nope.png (135.20 KB, 303x255)
135.20 KB
135.20 KB PNG
>>100284574
Doffy's leaving now
>>
>>100285754
>Cavendish enjoys all the attention he gets
>but he's gay
>Anti-Sanji
>>
>>100285753
Do A-D blocks each get their own Don Quixote crew member to fight? Or do they fight amongst themselves and then do the Don Quixote gauntlet?
>>
>>100285720
i was more going for the 'you have an account at ap' angle, but whatever

is red their name for oda?
>>
>>100285404
Kai D. O
>>
>>100285816
we already have 4 girls in the crew why need a 5th?
>>
>>100285754
a little kid in Robin's presence was already enough to keep him up at night, this would DESTROY him
>>
>>100285738
>Should we believe that narcolepsy has something to do with the will of D, and split personalities and by extension, the power to have several other fruit powers?
>Should we also assume the blackbeard is schizo like caven d ish

Sure, why not? Having a mental disorder seems to a prerequisite for carrying the will of D.

Roger himself seemed to be autistic as fuck since he never ran away from a fight, and his narcoleptic son was the same.

I'm sure if someone took their time and went over each of the character with the Will of D, there was be some fucked up character quirk or mental disorder going on with them.
>>
>>100285816
She's officially a princess, Doflamingo was already a shichibukai when he took over and made her an underling. Unless she went out on her own and committed piracy herself she's just working under a government branch.
>>
>>100285794
god i fucking hate that theory
>>
File: doffy shitting on sanji.jpg (183.46 KB, 800x1181)
183.46 KB
183.46 KB JPG
I thought people would be all over this page, pic name related
>>
>>100285794
i don't understand how blackbeard would be able to hide his devil fruit for so many years on whitebeard ship.
you think he would fall into water at some point or something.
it's also possible shanks is maybe the only person to see it.
>>
>>100285873
Chopper is not a girl.
>>
>>100285513
Brook is a troubled man. He still can't get over the fact that he is dead.
>>
Cavendish for nakama.
>>
>>100285853
Well, considering all of those crew members have left the colloseum...
>>
>>100285890
>Never ran away
>autistic
Kill yourself, cut of your legs with a saw. Slowly.
>>
File: Go Fuck Yourself.jpg (10.04 KB, 232x200)
10.04 KB
10.04 KB JPG
>>100285930
I knew Franky was weak.

And to people saying Franky is part of the M3.
>>
one piece is the secret of the world

and void country is the country of ancestor 'will of D' people

there I just save your time
>>
>>100285930
He also neglects to mention Nami, Brook, and Chopper.
But yeah nah, you're retarded. The ship team is out of the picture.
>>
>>100285853
all of the fighters are heading towards the factory.
dellinger, lao g, senior etc.
i think diamante will fight them.
>>
>>100285930
sanjis on a boat in the middle of nowhere
i think hes only considering him 'out of play'
because hes shit
>>
>>100285809
They'll work as a team at the final war and wreck house
>>
>>100285930
>doffy shitting on sanji.jpg

The same Sanji that Doflamingo himself said was strong. The fuck is people's obsession with shit-talking on Sanji? It's almost as bad as all the people bitching every week whenever Law did ANYTHING.
>>
>>100285930
Most people are smarter than you.
>>
>>100285974

>Franky is weak

u wot m8
>>
>>100285996

>Diamante fights everyone
>he wins
>yfw
>>
>>100285974
Frankyfags just got told #REKT
>>
>>100285838
why dont you sanji fans make like your beta male hero and move to faggot island
>>
File: sw.jpg (41.55 KB, 237x329)
41.55 KB
41.55 KB JPG
I see where this is going.
>>
Those seat sizes are ridiculous those are meant for 10 feet+ monster not average sized people like Law
>>
>>100285974
He's still doing better than Sanji.
>>
>>100285974
Well judging by this and the last chapter, he was surprised from behind. That fight's not over yet.
>>
>>100286059
But Trevor, Pica and Diamante are 10+ feet monsters
>>
>>100285930
Man that context clue from dofla irritates me.
"except for these ways, they cant go anywhere else."
Also, it seems that he had already fucked up. Did not see revolutionaries coming.
>>
>>100286031
people think that because senor pink got the jump on franky that hes somehow defeated
yes they are that stupid
>>
File: 1379132396218.jpg (37.51 KB, 396x385)
37.51 KB
37.51 KB JPG
>tfw sanji still hasn't had his ass handed OK by tamago.

Where's my two page panel of sanji in fetal position at tamago's feet?
>>
>>100285853
Is the Flamingo round even a thing? I remember them saying that if one of his high ranking mooks joined the tournament they'd win for sure, but nothing about them actually being in there. The arena audience would fucking rebel if they saw one of the lieutenants join in all of a sudden as the real grand final. Unless it was against Rebecca, in which case everyone would be going 'fuck yeah Flamingo the best'
>>
Is it just me or is this kind of bad writing? Out of nowhere we learn that Cavendish has an alter ego that's twice as strong as he normally is and he clears out D-Block and Rebecca wins. I get that Oda was trying create a twist but there are good twists and bad ones and this one seemed like a bad one.
>>
>>100285794
>Shanks wounds
God, dated as fuck. We now know Teach used wolverine-style blades as weapons.
>>
Holy fuck, Cavendish is fucking cool.

CAVENDISH FOR NEXT NAKAMA
>>
File: sylar_fixes_charlie.jpg (66.68 KB, 468x264)
66.68 KB
66.68 KB JPG
Is Doflamingo Sylar?
>>
It was me Cavendish all along!
>>
>>100286121
Tamago's losing to Brook.
>>
File: Franky.jpg (177.32 KB, 1191x670)
177.32 KB
177.32 KB JPG
>>100286094
It's time you guys.

I'll have to use THAT.

Franky... KENTAUROS!
>>
>>100286052
He's going full Hollow.
>>
>>100285970
>>Never ran away
>>autistic

That's the joke.jpg

One of the defining signs of autism in children is their lack of fear of dangerous situations.
>>
>>100286052
But Zoro is all the way over at Riku castle
>>
>>100286153
I'm guessing he needed a way to get Rebecca to win and she's too weak to do it herself.
>>
What a shitty fucking chapter

That long break that felt like forever, getting hyped up to see Meadows be someone new and powerful and instead we wait all that fucking time for some stupid sleep walking gag? Really?

Why end the year on a cliffhanger if you don't have anything exciting to continue it on? I don't give a fucking shit about Rebecca, she's just gonna get raped by the people who actually won their blocks and Sabo who is likely insanely strong

This arc is gonna last 100 chapters at this pace
>>
>>100286187
Not radical enough.
>>
>>100286153
Fuck ofg Bleachfag
>>
>>100286134
Flamingo rounders all bailed to stop the invasion
>>
>>100285539
dat strut

Cavendish is Kingin like Kong
>>
>>100286187

I can't fucking wait.

>Pins enemy down with his legs
>Lasers them in the face
>>
File: I_983a38_850502.jpg (34.52 KB, 293x399)
34.52 KB
34.52 KB JPG
>>100286121
>Sanji on his feet begging BASED TAMAGO for his life and the crews
>Tamago bitch slaps him and kicks him down to the sea
>Crew sees how awesome Tamago is and invites him to join
>mfw tamago is now a strawhat nakama and is part of the monster trio
>>
>>100286052
>as it stands
>stands
Hakuba is a stand, Dio confirmed waiting at Raftel with Roger's body.
>>
>>100286220
*off
>>
>>100286153
>Is it just me or is this kind of bad writing?

No. That's par for the course with how shit happens with One Piece.

It's like the Dwarves believing Ussop's lies about being a relative of Norland.
>>
>>100285116
yeah like everybody recognized burgess even though he wore a plastic bag

fuck you faggot

and from now everybody is a fool for thinking meadows is kaido or someone of his crew, it´s like sabo is shown and imediatly everybody says " i knew he was still alive, it was obvious blabla" fags
>>
>>100286212
That's why General Threads are bad. Getting hyped because of theories from your friendly neighborhood anon.
>>
>>100286153
Yes, that one definitely sucked, but hey, you can't have perfect track record.
>>
>>100286204
>fujitora and zoro clash
>hmm i see youre strong, but i do not wish to fight you
>im sorry but i have to fight a swordsman, its kinda my thing
>fujitora gravities cavendish from the arena
>>
>>100286153
In Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde the murders happen in Cavendish Place
its like pottery
>>
>>100286172
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kujo7V9m0gk

It was me Dressrosa, it was me all along!
>>
>>100281369
I will be kinda sad if Kinemon becomes the next strawhat, they are already grouping him with the straw hats by association, and then the flyers come out for Kinemon's bounty for what is going to happen here, it feels like it's Kinemon or how ever his name is spelled.
>>
>>100286051
Huh? Sanji getting furious and frustrated at a guy who gets all the attention from woman despite he's not attracted to them would be hillarious.
And Cavendish would be anti-Sanji: Sanji tries to woo woman, but they always ignore him or run away.
>>
>>100284901
>implying when rebecca eats mera mera shes strong enough to join strawhat crew and be a usefull strong character
>>
>>100286299
>Hakuba is out all sinister looking and evil
>Zoro gives him angry glance
>Hakuba with enelface
>>
>>100286299
>here, fight this faggot instead.
>sigh
>>
>>100285116
>Anyone who thought meadows was kaido was Grade-A retarded
>"Hey guys a yonko is on the island but we cant recognize him when hes wearing a mask that barely covers his face so lets just go about our business!"
Yeah, fuck you.
WHY CAN'T ANYONE RECOGNIZE A MEMBER OF BLACKBEARD CREW?
>>
>>100286204
He will get lost and find himself in the toy basement.
>>
>>100286307
According to google it's Cavendish Square, but that's pretty neat.
>>
>>100286307
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavendish_Square
>Cavendish Square features in Robert Louis Stevenson's novel Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde as the home of Dr Lanyon, Jekyll's former best friend.
FUUUUUck yeah Oda
>>
>>100285539
>Being the only one capable of dodging is an asspull
>Sabo even said that it wasn't luck that saved her

Nice try faggot
>>
>>100286317
Kinemon is actually cool though
>>
>>100286348
With CoO that even made Sabo take notice she's basically right behind the muscleheads.
>>
>>100286171
God no, he's not a terribly annoying Mary-Sue-Villain/Superplus adgy anti-hero that should have died after season one.
>>
>>100286269
>implying people weren't saying sabo was alive all the way from chapter 600
>>
File: 65437535.jpg (21.21 KB, 480x270)
21.21 KB
21.21 KB JPG
>>100286307
Oda man. ODA
>>
>>100285368
I wouldn't be surprised if Cavendish was inspired by her, after all Oda is a big fan of Dragon Ball.
>>
File: 174c11b3.jpg (61.21 KB, 502x753)
61.21 KB
61.21 KB JPG
>>100286373
That's Mr. Store.
>>
>>100286374
or luffy will, it's how luffy always get's to the main bad guy. Luffy with the snake, Luffy with the garbage dumpster a puck hazard, oh luffy finds a way.
>>
>>100286204
>But Zoro

Wrong.

Brooke is fighting Cabbage and putting him to sleep, just so we can get Hakuba fucking shit up, until Kinemon steps in.

Zoro can fuck off and play with blind justice or whoever the fuck Doffy has as a swordsman.
>>
>>100286307
Nice
>>
>>100286197
Yeah, but they're always doughy weaklings and cowards as adults.
>>
>>100286399
so the Cavendish character to exist just solely for Rebecca asspull win?
>>
>>100286411
I dunno, I find him quite annoying when he's out of a gag, too much stupid facial mimic inspired by Kabuki and unlike Kumadori played straight since Wano is maximum Japanese.
>>
>>100286373
Burguess trademark is his fighter mask, so he bought some doritos and used the paper bag to cover his identity.
>>
>>100286450
Someone else has already posted where the inspiration for Cavendish comes from.
>>
>>100286307
God fucking damn it Oda. Now it's not even an asspull but a perfectly disguised foreshadowing.
>>
>>100286317
OH MAN I CAN SEE IT

Everyone thinks he's part of the crew but he flatly refuses since he hates pirates. He won't officially join until Luffy saves all of Wano Country. Having someone who hates being a strawhat would be hilarious.
>>
>>100286471
>fighting big moms crew
>brook gets a thought
>my country needs me
>runs across water all the way to cavendish

>>100286450
based on >>100286399 it looks like hes based on the novel. though oda does love that db
>>
>>100286307
>>100286376
>>100286399
I like to think Oda was reading about the pirate Thomas Cavendish and googled the name to find out more, found out about the connection to Dr. Jackle and Mr. Hyde and, then decided he would make a character like that.
>>
>>100286399
oda really his romanticism literature
>>
>>100286411
meh, I just didn't expect another swords man, I was hoping something we havn't seen before.
>>
>>100286485
It can't be an asspull if he planned it from the beginning. But we'll have to see if Cavendish does anything else useful to know if that is Oda's only reason for him.
>>
>>100285805
>He really didn't lose, he just fell asleep disqualifying him

It's still considered a loss, anon. It doesn't take anything away from Cabbage, only in the event that Hakuba couldn't out hax Rebecca's speed, which only makes me think of how beastly the Toy Soldier must be as a fighter, since he taught her to be that damn evasive.
>>
>>100285794

Shitty argumentation

Baskerville is just three dude sticking to each other and cerberus is just something Moria made up with several body

The only argument is that having three head a cerberus can have three fruit
>>
Guys, the mangastream version is out

http://readms.com/r/one_piece/734/2212/1

>Wind

Fucking Mangareader is such shit tier.
>>
>>100286603
I think Hakuba fell back asleep because Rebecca had no killing intent
>>
>>100286546
he doesn't seem to hate the straw hats now.
>>
Can we petition the anime to get this playing the moment Jesus makes his entrance to the ring in the Grand Final?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Uc3V8NxKWw
>>
>>100286619
I thought it was Dragon at first.
>>
>>100286640

Also probably because he thought he knocked her out
>>
>>100286307
Fuck, that's stealthy.
>>
>>100286563

All this significant naming.

I half expect Jesus to die for our sins.
>>
so is that why Luffy and Ace and Garp tend to suddenly fall asleep?
>>
File: 13.png (96.37 KB, 624x378)
96.37 KB
96.37 KB PNG
>>100286619
Someone fucked up big time here.
>>
File: doyouevenlift.png (387.73 KB, 713x433)
387.73 KB
387.73 KB PNG
>>100286681
he won't die, but he shall deadlift for our sins
>>
File: Hatersgonnahate.gif (772.14 KB, 202x151)
772.14 KB
772.14 KB GIF
>>100286643

Only if he's walking to the ring like this.
>>
>>100286700

What, Cavendish is following them around constantly?
>>
>>100286603
Pretty much heavily implied since it appeared Rebecca could use CoO and he was the one that trained her.
>>
>>100286729
Heh.
>>
>>100286736
Is that Cavendish on the right?
>>
>>100286746
with Bart along they could form the "Stalking Strawhat Pirates"
>>
>>100286736
>>
>>100286788
well thats back around chapter 230-240 so... maybe? I don't think so though
>>
>>100286788
Looks more like a revolutionary.
>>
>>100286788
Not covered in bitches, so it can't be Cavendish.
>>
>>100286608
The point was never to show that Cerberus exist in One Piece, then it wouldn't be called mythical zoan. The point was to show that Oda knows about the Cerberus.

What is your explanation of Blackbeard having a different set of teeths in different pictures? It's not like 1 tooth missing but a complete different looking mouth. When confronted with this Oda gave a vague answer instead of openly state that it was a mistake on his part.

Also when Luffy and Zoro met Blackbeard in Jaya they refered to him as "They" and not "Him".

It's not 100% but this theory seems pretty spot on to me.
>>
>>100286746
No I meant that Cavendish suddenly fell asleep for no reason and then Hakuba came out, his dream self.

And garp luffy and ace also can suddenly fall asleep, so maybe they also have a man of dreams inside.
And that's where devil fruits come from.
>>
>>100284721
>Getting surprised by a suplex from a DF user who can swim in the ground
>Jobbing

This won't even damage Franky.
>>
>>100286788
holee shit I think you're right
>>
>>100286788
Probably not
He was in the New World around the time Luffy was getting famous
>>
>>100286736

Dat nigga needs to stop skipping leg day.
>>
>>100286814
>Also when Luffy and Zoro met Blackbeard in Jaya they refered to him as "They" and not "Him".
I thought it was about him having his crew on Jaya as well.
>>
Sanji's gonna make awesome sweets for Big Mum isn't he? She's gonna want to hunt him down isn't she? Sanji's doomed to attract the wrong kind of people isn't he?
>>
File: blackbeardnestingdolls.jpg (65.58 KB, 612x612)
65.58 KB
65.58 KB JPG
>>100286814
i always took that line to mean they, the blackbeard crew, not they, the nesting dolls inside of blackbeard
>>
>>100286619
Nah Panda beat Stream this week.
>>
So Cavendish is a speed fighter who uses a fencing style of fighting.

Brook is a speed fighter who uses a fencing style of fighting.

Book confirmed for owner of Durandal by the end of the arc?
>>
Hakuba translates to White Horse
>>
>>100286886
>>100286729
>>
>>100286877
>Big mom captures caesar
>Forces him to make actual giant candy like she saw on the video

Prepare yourselves for the next cover arc.
>>
>>100284804
>>100284804
Cavendish is the only case of this in the manga's almost 18 years of existence. I'd say he's doing that to give his gimmick some validity, unlike Pearl for example.

Oda's much stronger tendency is the "draw Nami again, call it an incredibly important character" thing.
>>
>>100286814
maybe there are triplets of teach.
BLack beard could be 3 people
>>
>>100285446
Cavendish is just a mask Hakudo wears when he isn't fighting seriously. Basically, Cavendish has no idea that he has another personality inside his head.
>>
>>100286911

>Brook getting a scary alter ego that shows up when he falls asleep

pls
>>
>>100286911
see
>>100285694
>>
>>100286824
D stands for Devil.
The devil fruit come from the spirit or dreams of notable people who died during the void century.
Because a man's dream never dies.

Those people who have undying dreams are called D.
>>
>>100286882
Crazy enough to work, we already met a coat coat guy..
>>
>>100286814

"They" refers to BB's crew. Nobody, not BB's crew, not WB's crew, not anybody in the government, not even BB himself, ever refers to BB in the plural again. It's Null fucking up.
>>
File: 1387906019127.jpg (18.87 KB, 640x414)
18.87 KB
18.87 KB JPG
Why is Franky getting upped by some babbyman?

The fuck? ODAAAAAA
>>
File: ze heart.jpg (218.28 KB, 701x593)
218.28 KB
218.28 KB JPG
So Law finally took the heart seat.
>>
>>100286877
Give me some of that sugar, honey.
>>
>>100286911
He already has a new blade.
>>
>>100286988
Niggersby plz go
>>
>>100286972
D. stands for devil
Devil fruit in japanese is Akuma no mi
nice try though
>>
>>100286814

The they part is literally them referring to the BB crew which had been shown one by one throughout the town. The audience did not yet know who they were so they looked like random pirates - but zoro and luffy clearly knew they were strong as fuck. People not to stop with that fucking shit. The anime makes it so damn clear, just as it did with the sabo situation.

Also top lel to anyone who thought meadows was kaido. That is some fucking retardation right there. All the fucking big boys would know about it. It also makes no sense story wise, big mom, revolutions, and doffy is more than enough.
>>
>>100286999

>If Law doesn't want to take heart seat I'll MAKE him take the heart seat
>>
>>100287001
The anime makes her look like a bald woman.
>>
>>100287010
Oda knows enough english to dick around with names, and occasionally puns.
>>
>>100286988

Well, he's only a medium-tier Straw Hat, after all. That's his lot.
>>
>>100287010
yeah because Oda never uses english in his manga, right?

oh wait no he uses it all the time.
>>
>>100286882
I lold to this harder than I should have.
>>
File: labait.png (56.41 KB, 469x469)
56.41 KB
56.41 KB PNG
>>100287055
>>
>>100287003
But not a legendary one.

I can see Zoro winning Durandal and giving it to Brook because it's not appropriate for Zoro's style of fighting, although I'd rather see Brook fight Cavendish because even though I dislike Brook, Zoro has bigger fish to fry and it'd be nice to get a proper gauge of Brook's strength
>>
>>100284327
>Was told to step down from fighting Ace because he is too weak
>"Time to rape"
No, not really. Sabo can easily stomp him. BB crew are not supposed to be undefeatable. He will most likely return of BB with his tail between his legs carrying Luffy's war declaration
>>
How does Doflamingo know that Sanji and the others are out of the scene?
>>
>>100286927
>>Big mom captures caesar
>>Forces him to make actual giant candy like she saw on the video

You know, considering Big Mom already wants to fuck Caesar's ass royally as is, I think it's probably because Caesar's already duped her with a giant candy scheme (probably with the promise of said candy being so tasty it could sate her hunger).

It just so happens said giant candy gave her and endless indigestion due to Caesar cutting corners and being a general fuck up with his experiments, hence Big Mom being after him.
>>
>>100287040
>that will show him

So ironic, that's what Dofla had in mind
Will he delete his memories now and make him an underling to fight Luffy, like pet did in the recent filler?
>>
Should we migrate to >>100281235?
>>
>>100287126
He saw them flee on the ship and probably recognized all of their faces
>>
>>100286799
All I can imagine is a pirate crew made up of news reporters, with their pirate captain being Stephen D. Colbert
>>
>>100287131
it would also explain her gigantism

>>100287119
that was two years ago, hes a division commander for a yonkou now. 2 years ago he showed no hesitation in attacking ace, a 550m bounty with a logia. he had the physical strength to pick up an entire hotel. you're severely underestimating him
>>
>>100287119
>Was told to step down along with all the other crew members from fighting Ace because he is too weak

Fixed.
>>
>>100287053
like white horse cavendish/hakuba
>>
File: 5054735442_8123.jpg (70.68 KB, 210x500)
70.68 KB
70.68 KB JPG
>>100286882
Blackbeard is just two kids in a trenchcoat!
>>
>>100287055

Get out, Sanjifag.

The past few arcs, Franky has shown to be strong. Taking on TWO of Doflamingo's family members singlehandedly. He has shown more competence in this arc by doing this undercover shit and information collecting.

The fact all this is making him look weak in combat is just fucked up.
>>
>>100287126
Assuming they're running away after he attacked them and Law rescued them.
>>
>>100287126
Probably from that time they escaped from him.
>>
>>100287119
Stomp him are you fucking kidding me?
Get off Sabo's balls
>>
File: pirate.jpg (166.35 KB, 369x481)
166.35 KB
166.35 KB JPG
>>100287191
FUND IT
>>
>>100287214
Its bait anon.
Sanji couldn't break out of the locked room on PH
Franky blasted that shit open no prob
>>
So the winners of each block are Burgess, Barto, Sabo and Rebecca. So how are they going to do this? Will they each fight one of Doffy's men, or will they fight eachother first? Rebecca has to win this. She needs to win in order to win over the hearts of the people once again. On her own. The situation reflects our threads in a sense. She also still has to win over some of our hearts.
>>
>>100287119
I can see sabo winning the fight, intending to eat the fruit to keep the will of ace alive but then thinks rebecca, who has been despised because of her lineage (sorta like ace) and thinks shes a better inheritor of aces will than himself
this way rebecca can get the fire fruit without having to actually be better than anyone, and it also solve the problem of bon clay having already eaten a fruit
>>
>>100287133

Pet never had control over Law, he saw through his Devil Fruit immediately
>>
>>100287328
>>100287328
>>100287328

new thread
>>
>>100285446

Why are there retards like you? He doesn't need to fall asleep to win. He was destroying Block D without a scratch and THAT IS what made him get bored and fall asleep.
>>
>>100287197
eh sabo and ace were almost on parity back when they were kids, and if you go by your when people get older they get stronger logic, (pretty sound, not arguing) then sabo should also be stronger
not unreasonable to believe that sabo could beat him. especially not when hes likely to be receiving assistance form bart
>>
>>100287316

There is no way in fuck she will be able to take any of them. Barto has already proven his strength by flying solo in the NW and blocking kings punch. Sabo should be around ace tier (both of them were stronger than luffy). And Burgess is either above the previous two or somewhere around Sabo level.

I think the more interesting thing is what the next round will turn into. It could be Diamante vs all of them or a mini tournament to see who faces diamante - because the other supposed contestants are busy with SH faggotry.
>>
>>100287387
>>100281235
How many threads do we need?
>>
>>100285860
I think Red is short for Redon, the guy posts early spoilers and translations. I'm willing to guess that people are misinterpreting early trans text and think that Rebecca did anything.
>>
>>100287480

>spoiler thread that died hours ago and doesn't even reference One Piece in the OP so that people can find it in the OP
>Yeah let's move there!
>>
>>100286401

She didn't dodge, she just managed to move a little so she didn't take the brunt of the blow. She was knocked down just like everyone else.

She's not a match for regular Cavendish or Hakuba.
>>
File: MML3DataKobiKobiDance.gif (301.70 KB, 260x240)
301.70 KB
301.70 KB GIF
>>100284618
>fanfiction tier mary sue villain shits on everyone
>good

I hate Kishi so much. No single person should be this fucking strong.
>>
>>100287176
>>100287215
>>100287251

But why should he assume they left Dressrosa for good?
>>
>>100287518

>Implying it wasn't her Helmet to Sword style that defeated Cavendish
>>
File: 734-15.jpg (212.12 KB, 800x1188)
212.12 KB
212.12 KB JPG
>>100287518
>Hakuba is clearly stated as being stronger than Cabbage
>not a match for regular Cavendish
You what? Hell even Sabo isn't just brushing it off.
>>
>>100287583
Dofla is in cahoots with big mom
>>
>>100287583
he nearly killed their strongest member and common sense says they wont bring caesar back to him when that was the whole point of the plan
>>
>>100287577

He's not even in his final form
>>
File: 1389315787452.jpg (72.39 KB, 1000x563)
72.39 KB
72.39 KB JPG
>>100287577

Will I ever ask you to save my MML3 progress, Data?

Maybe in another lifetime...
>>
>>100287617

All this implies that both Cavendish and Hakuba are stronger than her.

She was busting her ass all through Block D. Cavendish literally dozed off because he was bored.

Stop being retarded.
>>
>>100285258
>Luffy eats mera mera and doesn't die
>Tells everyone that you can eat more than 1 fruit
>Everyone eats a bunch of fruits and explodes
>Luffy only survives because he's made of rubber
>Only players left are Luffy and Blackbeard
>>
>>100287640
SURE, MAN
>>
>>100287583

But why, after seeing how fucking weak they all were, should he even care? He said it himself, the only contenders are franky, zoro, kinemon, and robin - with his assumption that luffy is in the coliseum.
>>
File: 1386774468087.jpg (17.31 KB, 211x207)
17.31 KB
17.31 KB JPG
>Rebecca advances
>she will get wrecked HARD by Sabo/Jesus/Bart
>two page spread of her defeated self
>it's all sexy-like
>her bra armor is almost falling off
>tears in her eyes
>heavy breathing
>breasts drooped on their respective side
>legs spread in a risque way

I am ready for my fap.
>>
>>100287691

You forgot Sogeking
>>
>>100287327
What does Bon Clay have to do with anything?
>>
>>100287750
>Usopp gets turned into a toy and forgotten
>Everyone still remembers Sogeking
>>
So what the fuck is going to happen in the finals /a/?
Every fighter is heading towards the factory right now and it looks like Jesus will actually fight.
Are we having Jesus vs B-D Block winners or Jesus and Diamante vs them.
>>
>>100287776
because sabo is bon clay
im sure its been mentioned at least once in this thread
>>
>>100287812
diamantes fighting style utilizes seastone
he knows that lucy is actually luffy and tries to use seastone on sabo to no effect
he tries to escape but barto closes them off with barriers as the platform is raised high above the coliseum

the final fight. lucy in the sky with diamante
>>
>>100287872
>lucy in the sky with diamante

Heh.
>>
>>100284599
>bart puts up a barrier and waits for rebecca to attack
>rebecca hangs around the edge of the platform waiting for bart to attack

I hope it's a 4 way rumble
>>
>>100287922
that would be hilarious
a whole chapter of bart and rebecca staring at each other
>>
>>100285221

>Cabbage about to be turned into a toy
>Robin, Usopp and the dwarves barge in just in time to save him
>Cabbage/usopp/robin/dwarves vs trebol and toy loli
>>
>Cavendish knocks everyone the fuck out including Rebecca
>rebecca still wins because of her helmet and just managing to avoid the bhrunt of the attack
>>
>>100288033
>cavendish about to destroy robin for being a member of the strawhats
>usopp lies her to safety
>>
>>100288033

Why would Cavendish be turned into a toy? He isn't even injured and he won't be easily persuaded into going into some weird room.
>>
>>100287691
>after seeing how fucking weak they all were
He said Sanji was strong and never actually saw the others fight, though he would have known they managed to defeat a family member.
>>
Think the factory with blow up and the arena with collapse?
>>
>>100288114
If he stays asleep long enough they'll drop him in the chute.
>>
>>100288177

If anyone tries to do anything to Cavendish when he's asleep I think Hakuba will awaken.
>>
>>100288177
more likely they'll tell him there are fans waiting for autographs down there.

actually this whole toy thing has me thinking
if people forget everyone who gets turned into a toy, and all losers are turned into toys, why does anyone ever go to watch the colliseum
they should only remember one dude walking in and then walking out again a short time later
>>
>>100288134
luffy fight doffy, blows up the factory and the coliseum, and doffy is sent flying through the air while the forces above are fighting.
> yfw crocodile
> yfw in all of this there is a bomb or something that will explode
> pell = mr. toy
>>
>>100288272
The gladiator prisoners aren't toys so enough are probably kept around afterwards not to erase the entire match from their memories.
>>
>>100285562
Momo, who ate the artificial Dragon Zoan fruit, keeps seeing Doffy.
>>
>>100285600
Thats the thing, you wouldnt just expect it, you would try to control if everything is going according to your plan.
>>
>>100288516
i only remember once (that time in the garbage)
also that can be explained as momo remembering doffy, who he has a beef with, rather than doffy himself controlling him.
it also makes more sense in a way, as why would doffy want luffy escaping the garbage
>>
>>100287746
Rebbeca uses her opponent's strength against them. She's going to get faced off against Jesus and wreck his shit.
>>
>>100285383
Go to bed, Marimo head.
>>
>>100288516
That one was left over from vega punk, mingo and ceasar weren't involved in making it.
>>
>>100288572
No one said that Doffy was controlling him but that panel (and there are more than one by now) didnt show a memory, it definitely showed something that was triggered.

He went crazy both time so unless he has a trauma, which I doubt he has because he didnt really seem that afraid of Doffy (while basically pissing himself because of Kaidou) which is because, I would assume, he probably doesnt even know him or anything about him.
>>
>>100289263
It was at the laboratory for ages. Wouldnt be too unlikely for it to have been manipulated.
>>
>>100287780
This MUST happen.
>>
>>100288072
That Rebecca managed to react to Hakuba but not Luffy eating lunch says enough.
>>
>>100287746
>Jesus rushes her like the meat head he is
>gets tripped into the water

Everyones faces when?



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.