[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: Hero-End.png (249.10 KB, 403x388)
249.10 KB
249.10 KB PNG
Gee, Shirou, why do you get two girlfriends?
>>
File: kanshou bakuya 324.png (424.74 KB, 800x600)
424.74 KB
424.74 KB PNG
>>100247866
Two swords.

Makes sense.
>>
My mum gave them to me.
>>
File: shirou.jpg (5.70 KB, 150x150)
5.70 KB
5.70 KB JPG
Its easy to make friends if you try putting yourself out there.

I don't see anything wrong with that.
>>
>>100247925
What else is he supposed to do with unlimited blades?
>>
>>100247866
Isn't his girlfriend count closer to four and a half?
>>
>tfw Kiritsugu is still better than Shiroe
>>
Girlfriends? You mean Tohsaka and Seibah? No they're just my friends.
>>
>>100248529
>not playing UBW
>>
And a loli.
>>
File: bueno3.jpg (88.88 KB, 600x544)
88.88 KB
88.88 KB JPG
Oh to be Shirou in the UBW good end. What heaven.
>>
>>100248328
Sakura is the only other one he's gotten close to.
>>
>>100247866
because HIS PARENTS ARE DEADDDDD
>>
I always figured UBW Good was Rins Harem instead of Shirous
>>
>>100249069
Depends on the mood. Sometimes, its Rin's harem, other times its Shirou's harem. Depends on which one is being assertive.
>>
Well, Rin would gladly fuck Saber also, so it works out pretty well.
>>
>>100249069
It's a balanced threeway, a perfect triad.

Shirou has his two sensei, for magecraft and swordsmanship.
Rin has her two adorable servants, one to fondle and one to do all the cooking.
Saber has her official wife as a master and the concubine who makes delicious food.
>>
Shiki's harem is better.
>>
File: ubwtrue.png (279.57 KB, 800x600)
279.57 KB
279.57 KB PNG
>>100247866
>>
>>100249300
...also her original master, and the one she pledged her loyalty to and stuff

I'm pretty sure Rin would be happy to fondle both members of her harem, once she figures out how penises work.
>>
File: 1306882859721.jpg (215.77 KB, 550x568)
215.77 KB
215.77 KB JPG
>>100249394
>>
File: check out all this swag.jpg (286.09 KB, 1920x1080)
286.09 KB
286.09 KB JPG
>>100249385
Yes, it is.
>>
>>100249385
Only the mansion girls, Ciel and Arc a shit.
>>
>>100249385

Pfft nah. Shiki does not have a harem.

All the heroines of Turkeyhandle despise eachother, except Kohaku and Hisui because sisters.
>>
>>100249394
>ubwtrue
Yes.

But I don't think they're going to London in UBW good. Saber just makes things too complicated.
>>
File: you call that a sword.png (209.43 KB, 572x510)
209.43 KB
209.43 KB PNG
>>100249675
>Saber
>not going to London
>>
File: shiki vs shirou 1.jpg (372.67 KB, 570x1508)
372.67 KB
372.67 KB JPG
>>100249385
Individually, maybe.

Put them all in the same room and watch shit go down cataclysmically.
>>
File: 1266012265406.gif (16.24 KB, 175x250)
16.24 KB
16.24 KB GIF
>>100249385
>you will never be Shiki and make bitches fall in love with you over the phone

Seo is so goddamn cute. This is now a Seo thread.
>>
>>100249797
>Saber
>going to London
>Saxons
>Angles
>Welsh being hated by rest of Britain
And that children, is the story of how Great Britain fell apart.
>>
>>100249675
I don't think Rin would not go to Clocktower just because of Saber.
>>
File: fun in london.jpg (1.20 MB, 2306x1254)
1.20 MB
1.20 MB JPG
>>100249394
>>
>>100249854
>Welsh being hated by rest of Britain
Well that's bullshit, the rest of Britain just doesn't care.The worst you will get is a lame sheep-shagging joke in a crude way to break the ice.
>>
>>100249385
>Shiki
>harem

Nah. They hate eachother.

Shiki dreams of having a harem as harmonious as Shirous.
>>
>>100249854
>Welsh being hated by rest of Britain
But that just not true at all.

If anything, Scotland is the hated one. Wales is really pretty chill.
>>
>>100249385
Maybe.

But Issei >> Arihiko
>>
>>100249948
That mansion looked a lot like the Tohno Mansion in the remake.
>>
>>100250076
is this nigga serious?
>>
>>100249864
Having 90% of her od tied to Saber, who is going to cause a stir and draw attention while having Mr. "Look at me, I'm totally not a potential Sealing Designate!" around seems like such a smart choice.
>>
>>100250211
Don't even try to deny it.
>>
Is Sakura or Rin the real OTP?
>>
>>100250011
We all love each, England, Scotland, wales, the good part of Ireland, the channel islands, the Falklands. We all love eachother.
>>
>>100250333
Take your homo glasses off.
>>
>>100250338
How about Sakura and Rin.
>>
>>100249953
>>100250011
Oh, well then I'll rescind that last one.

However the first angle to start talking to her in English is bound to get their shit slapped.
>>
>>100250338
Sakura
>>
>>100250415
Sakura had a hard life, if I was Shirou I'd always pick Sakura because you can make her happy and save her
>>
>>100250415
Perfectly acceptable.

>>100250371
The relationship between Shirou and Issei is the STRONGEST. Nasu agreed, don't bother him about it.
>>
>>100250494
Whatever anon. Just go back to reading your fanfiction somewhere else.
>>
>>100250483
I didn't mean with Shirou, I meant with each other.
>>
>>100250624
Could work...

But they're both madly in love with Shirou in pretty much any scenario not "Mind of Steel", so I don't see any reason to not squeeze him in.
>>
File: Wormfetishist.jpg (119.85 KB, 1920x1080)
119.85 KB
119.85 KB JPG
>>100250483
>>
How long till new info my niggas. End of the month right? Do we all agree it's going to be issei route
>>
File: shirocarl.png (54.77 KB, 1130x900)
54.77 KB
54.77 KB PNG
So should I read Tsukihime or just wait for the remake? I read a few hours of it and it felt really dated.

Or should I just finish Fate H/A and Muv-Luv first?
>>
>>100250847
I think it was the end of the month, yeah.

And you're wrong, it's obviously going to be the manga only Caster route.
>>
>>100250931
You'll probably need two read throughs to take it all in anyway.Might aswell get started the now then play through it again with all the new features/graphics/voices.
>>
>>100250366

D-dont forget Gibraltar!
>>
>>100248529

There are three routes in Fate Slash Stay Night. Because it is vaguely an eroge, each route has a different story that is centered around around a different heroine with whom Shirou forms a relationship, just like in any eroge like Majikoi or Kanon or whatever. In the Fate route, Saber is the love interest, in Unlimited Blade Works it is Rin, and in Heaven's Feel it is Sakura.

This has been a public service announcement.
>>
>>100250366

What about Cornwall?
>>
>>100250420
Well, remember, the King Arthur of Fate/Stay Night likes English tea, adheres to what Nasu thinks is chivalry, wears plate male that looks like its from the 1400s, and wields a longsword that looks like it was made for ceremonial use before the War of the Roses.

If Saber really wanted to adhere to anything vaguely akin to her historical origins, she should probably be swinging some sort of migration-era sword (swerdan, right?) and wearing a hauberk. I suppose she could probably pull off lorica squamata and a spatha, but still...
Why is Saber suited up to fight in the 100 Years War? She should probably figure that out before getting angry at a Brit speaking English, lest she be deemed a hypocrite.
>>
>>100251906
The sword is from the damn realm of the faeries, it doesn't have to make sense
>>
>>100251367
But anon, in Unlimited Blade Works' good end (not true end), Rin declares Shirou and Saber to be her harem for life.
>>
File: japanese_lamellar_armor.jpg (117.59 KB, 640x619)
117.59 KB
117.59 KB JPG
>>100251906
Her suit of armor is more Japanese than European in design, the material aside. And her sword isn't actually a longsword, she's just so tiny that it's effectively one.
>>
>>100251957
What about the tea, the plate mail, and the chivalry?
>>100252101
Oh? I didn't consider that. Interesting.
>tiny Saber wielding a dagger like a longsword and trying to hold it up heroically
>>
I like fate/hollow ataraxia better than the good end of UBW.
>>
File: Tohsakake08_0012.jpg (677.16 KB, 1131x1600)
677.16 KB
677.16 KB JPG
>>100247866
For this man's amusement.
>>
Seibah's not even my waifu, I just want to see her happy.

Eternal white knight I guess.
>>
File: saber smug.png (53.95 KB, 177x182)
53.95 KB
53.95 KB PNG
>>100252181
Magic.
>>
>>100252274
Will you be the white knight to her blue knight?
>>
File: 14.jpg (126.22 KB, 700x992)
126.22 KB
126.22 KB JPG
>>100252181
>>
File: the game.jpg (18.82 KB, 288x212)
18.82 KB
18.82 KB JPG
>>100252101
>>
>>100252368
Suddenly, this thread became perfect.
>>
>>100252181
Wait, how tall is Saber exactly? Is there a height chart for the main F/SN cast anywhere?
>>
>>100252498
7'3

She makes shirou lick her knee sensually
>>
How much of a joke is Saiba now? Nobody takes her seriously anymore.
>>
>>100252498
Kinda bad, but pretty accurate.

She's 154cm, iirc.
>>
File: 1386747888810.jpg (57.26 KB, 480x532)
57.26 KB
57.26 KB JPG
>>100252590
I always take her seriously.
>>
>>100252624
Girls should wear suits and boys should wear dresses.
>>
>>100252708
Girls generally aren't kings either, yet here we are.
>>
>>100252590
I prefer her animal fucking roman ancestor, personally.
>>
Guys, I heard Fate/Zero is a prequel to Fate/Stay Night so I started with that, and I just finished.

I'm literally crying. Goddamnit, Urobutcher. Is F/SN any better?
>>
>>100252708
I 100% agree
>>
>>100252248

I've noticed its always Rin and Saber that get this shitty NTR/defilement esque kind of doujin.

Guess that means that its not fun for the doujin writers to do a Sakura version since she isnt pure. I mean, how can you defile the defiled?
>>
>>100252498

Small. She stopped growing/aging physically when she was 15.
>>
>>100252787
You were supposed to read F/SN first, but too late for that now. Just go read it.
>>
>>100252708
k
>>
File: Feels2.jpg (9.25 KB, 200x225)
9.25 KB
9.25 KB JPG
>>100252248
>Tfw don't want to fap to this but the art's good
>>
Being Lancer is suffering.
>>
>>100252498
5'5 I believe.
>>
>>100250076
While I could see Shirou-Issei with the Fujo Glasses at maximum, Arihiko is just maximum bro. Fate could have used some Issei and Shiro: adventures on the Student counsil to replace some cooking scenes.
>>
>>100252798
There are those, too. But they don't elicit any reaction from anyone so they're less posted.

Technically, Tohsakake isn't NTR either, since the author is a huge Sakurafag and has Shirou reserved for her private use.
>>
File: sakura problem.jpg (104.74 KB, 400x550)
104.74 KB
104.74 KB JPG
>>100252787
kinda... I guess. All three routes have some serious feels though.
>>
>>100252787
It noticeably happier.

You are referring to the light novel and visual novel as opposed to the anime, yes?
>>
>>100253084
I'm talking about the anime in both cases.
>>
>>100253117
>The anime

nigger what the fuck are you doing
>>
>>100253117
>FSN anime

Abort thread.
>>
>>100252787
>Is F/SN any better?

Anime, no

VN, yeah

It'll take longer to get into though, and all three routes only tell part of the truth. Only all three routes together will weave together the complete tale, there is no canon route here.
>>
>>100252798
if you're going to watch the anime just wait for the Heaven's feel adaptation. Original Fate route adaptation is kinda shit.
>>
File: 1321809025419.gif (1.40 MB, 500x510)
1.40 MB
1.40 MB GIF
>>100253117

Do not watch the F/SN anime under any case, except perhaps to realize why we say it is so terrible only AFTER reading the visual novel.
>>
File: 1384925575121.png (147.35 KB, 268x369)
147.35 KB
147.35 KB PNG
>>100253117
Oh...

The Fate/Stay Night anime has some...mixed opinions. Quite mixed.

Also, the anime doesn't have Unlimited Blade Works or Heaven's Feel. It's just an interpretation of Fate. While Fate was good, I found it the least interesting route.
>>
File: tryintocheatme.png (84.35 KB, 299x288)
84.35 KB
84.35 KB PNG
>>100253117
So you have been on /a/ 5 minutes or you are trying to ruse us with the standard affair?
>>
File: 1336354200291.jpg (487.48 KB, 1109x1600)
487.48 KB
487.48 KB JPG
>>100253117
FSN anime is terrible

Why do you think Ufotable offered to do a remake to make up for DEENs botched everything?
>>
>>100253117
Go watch Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya if you want happy shit.
>>
>>100253186
>there is no canon route here.
Isn't HF true kinda the most canon because Zelretch actually appeared?
>>
File: lancer deen0.jpg (121.93 KB, 668x984)
121.93 KB
121.93 KB JPG
>>100253117
ABORT

Or wait for the UFOtable announcement.
>>
>>100253194

>Heaven's feel adaptation

I guarantee you it's going to be all three routes.

ufotable will not let us down.

(My heart tells me they're going to do the Tsukihime anime after the remake is released, too.)
>>
>>100253279
it's canon in the sense that it undeniably happened as Zelretch confirms, but all worlds did most likely happen.
>>
File: 1345337764816.png (106.66 KB, 320x287)
106.66 KB
106.66 KB PNG
>>100253220
>>100253214
>>100253186
Thanks for the heads-up. I'll avoid the F/SN anime and play through the VN.

Also, is it just me or is F/HA less canon than F/SN and F/Zero?
>>
>>100253268
was the Unlimited Blade Works movie any good? I remember enjoying Kara no Kyoukai, but that doesn't mean they'll do a good job with FSN.
>>
>>100253279

No, because he wasn't there to observe the events.
He just dropped into it at random in the epilogue off screen.
>>
>>100253279
It is. Most anon just refuse to accept Sakura as the winner.
>>
>>100253279
I don't see how Zelretch makes it any more valid. I don't think you quite understand how parallel realities work.
>>
>>100253194
>>100253302
>Heaven's feel
>All three

Please, your ignorance makes me laugh

It's going to be Fate
>>
File: 35073222.jpg (272.74 KB, 600x600)
272.74 KB
272.74 KB JPG
>>100253350

F/HA is canon as far as universe information goes, but it does not follow after any routes seen in F/SN. Just like Melty Blood's relationship to Tsukihime.
>>
>>100253350
it's just as canon. The entire thing just happens to occur in a dream world created by Angra for Bazett.
>>
>>100248801
>>100251367
Wow it was a joke. I've read the VN. Fix your sarcasm meter.
>>
>>100253350
It's a fan-disc and also it was all a dream, surprise!

>>100253358
TERRIBLE.

Some of the early action is okay, but they went full retard with the later half. The big finale showdown between UBW and GoB? Fuck that, Shirou's just gonna use Caliburn while Gil goes tits retarded.
>>
File: 1347585518378.jpg (222.48 KB, 1280x960)
222.48 KB
222.48 KB JPG
>>100252101
>Her suit of armor is more Japanese than European in design
Eh? The breastplate isn't particularly Japanese. And assuming she has chains and or light pauldrons under the cloth covering her arms then it would be even less so.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (26.79 KB, 800x600)
26.79 KB
26.79 KB JPG
>>100253448

except for the ending


>>100253358

Even worse, if you could believe it.
>>
>>100253388
Well I think a world only becomes real when someone observes the world.
Zelretch is the only known individual who can do this (with the exception of Voic Shiki perhaps, I don't know how her power works), so all worlds could have happened if Shirou chose to let it happen, but the only one observed is HF True.
>>
>>100253535
Here we go again
>>
>>100253535

But Zelretch didn't observe HF's world, he just showed up in it.
>>
>>100253117
The anime only adapts 1/3rd of the game, and does it poorly. When Nasu has a real knack for making the first route the most boring and all the shit happens near the end of the game in a twist, you know why that might be a bad idea to just adapt the first route.

First route tends to set up the scenario like Saber or Arc/Ciel's route, second route provides greater understanding and near the end reveals some great truth like Hisui or Rin's route, and the final route is the one where shit goes down for real like Kohaku or Sakura's route. Of course the shit going down moment only works if you played up to that point, so it's a story that brings it all together.
>>
File: 0.png (46.33 KB, 176x255)
46.33 KB
46.33 KB PNG
>>100253279
>most canon

Ah this little chestnut again.

We all know you are just posting questions for yourself to answer to and to get everyone mad.
>>
>>100253588
He observes a world in which certain occurrences happened. It's the same.
>>
File: A12306985-62.jpg (69.37 KB, 800x600)
69.37 KB
69.37 KB JPG
>>100253433
really? didn't seem like there was anything stopping F/HA from occurring after any of the FSN routes.
>>
>>100253535


Stop. Everything in TM is Canon because of parallel universes. End of story
>>
File: -100.png (6.57 KB, 174x79)
6.57 KB
6.57 KB PNG
>>100253535

You need to get off fanfiction.net

It rots your brain and your bait.
>>
File: yoroi.jpg (67.57 KB, 1200x679)
67.57 KB
67.57 KB JPG
>>100253498
She doesn't seem to have any armor underneath her dress, so its unlikely.

And the chestplate is completely Japanese in design, with most of the weight being on the waist. The samurai had the same design with big "shields" on the shoulders.

The material is smooth steel or whatever, making it seem knightly.
>>
File: 1384723091482.jpg (114.44 KB, 867x721)
114.44 KB
114.44 KB JPG
>>100253350
All possible scenarios, all possible actions, and all possible outcomes are canon, just in an adjacent universe.

Because the Nasuverse is weird.
>>
>>100253596
>>100253677
>thinking I'm baiting
>refusing to accept I'm only a retard
>refusing to accept such a retard posts on /a/
Stay deluded.
>>
>>100253350
>Also, is it just me or is F/HA less canon than F/SN and F/Zero?

Fate Ataraxia is a world created out of all possible worlds that coincide with the 5th war, the purpose of the created world is to keep Lancer's original master alive on a rare show of goodwill on Angya's part. It happened as it sort of enveloped the town which is why Karen was called in to fix it, but at the same time it was something of a dream world since it's a fake world. In the end Bazett and Lancer along with some others are saved, but the Ataraxia time-line is a very different time-line.
>>
>>100253638

He has to be there for the events to count it as observing. He came in after the fact.
>>
>>100250931
Just read it now. It won't be out until after 2020.
>>
>>100253535
So Shirou and everyone who is not Zelretch isn't counted as an observer? What, are they fucking npc's?

Also, if anything, Fate is the true route since it has the final ending.
>>
>>100253395
They have footage of Shirou with the Archer arm in the trailer. it's at least a partial HF adaptation.
>>
>>100253728

Have you seriously never heard of a tasset? They're unquestionably european.
>>
I love you, Tohsaka Rin.
>>
>>100253279
Everything in the Nasuverse is canon. Quit trying to shoehorn your Sakuracancer.
>>
>>100253881
Oh, that's what they're called.
>>
>>100247866
Because hes a generic moralfag MC that the reader can self insert into to pretend hes not a lonely depressed virgin.
>>
>>100253785
Ok then, retard. Have it your way.
>>
>>100253855
No. They used that because it was an example of what they can do. They already had 3 OPs animated for the vita version of fsn.
>>
File: archersmirk.png (248.37 KB, 652x624)
248.37 KB
248.37 KB PNG
>>100254010
>generic
Hmm.
>moralfag
Hmm.
>self insert
Hmm.

Bland bait. Please chum harder.
>>
>>100253279
yes, but it has less impact on the reader if he hasn't read the other 2 first
>>
>>100253648
The fact that it has bits from all three routes
>>
>>100254010

Oh my god it's that guy who screams about self-insertion. I haven't seen you for months!
>>
File: best.jpg (106.56 KB, 500x589)
106.56 KB
106.56 KB JPG
>>100253897
I also love you, Tohsaka Rin
>>
>>100254010
>generic moralfag MC that the reader can self insert
It was good having a laught before going to sleep. Thanks anon.
>>
File: 161163.jpg (21.53 KB, 225x350)
21.53 KB
21.53 KB JPG
>>100254010
Sad but true. Shame really, I liked him better when he was a girl instead of an oatmeal version of Enjou Tomoe.
>>
>>100254010
But he isn't generic, isn't a self-insert, and the fact that he is so attached to his morals is treated as a character flaw and a recurring plot point.
>>
>>100254214
Jesus fuck, I want those lewd thighs.
>>
>>100254099

That Archer reaction image was one of the best images to come out of Carnival Phantasm. So many uses.
>>
>>100253728
And the premise of that design isn't specifically Japanese.
>>
>>100254283
>>100254010

Samefag-pls.

Also >>100250330
>>
>>100254283

Ayaka was nothing like Shirou.
>>
>>100254288
he is kinda a cipher for the player. They created him when they decided fate was going to be a porn game after all.

Not that he isn't pretty interesting in UBW and HF routes, but I do find Fate Shirou kinda boring myself.
>>
>>100254283
Fujoshi detected. Shirou actually has a relatively good personality for a harem lead, but the prototype girl was an obvious self-insert for girls, what with all the males around her.
>>
>>100254283
Nah, Sayaka a Mary Sue shit.

"Oh no, King Arthur AND King Gilgamesh are both in love with me, whatever am I to do...?!"
>>
>>100253855
Seriously, how many fuckers on /a/ have never seen the vita OP's before? Every Goddamn time you people think this confirms HF.
>>
>>100254438

That's the main point. About a quarter of Fate/Stay Night's text is a case study into the classical definition of a hero.
The Fate route was just setting it up and examining it in full, it was taken apart and discussed in the latter two routes.

Nasu had enforced route order for a reason.
>>
File: 1378030250371.jpg (54.83 KB, 640x850)
54.83 KB
54.83 KB JPG
>>100254010
>Twenty-fourteen, Anno Domini (Translator's Note; Anno Domini or A.D. means "the year of the Lord" in Latin for you baka baka gaijin.)
>Not being a lonely depressed virgin.
>>
>>100254403
meh, her having even weak magic powers already gives her more agency than the main female in twilight.
>>
Ayaka Saijyo was pretty damn bland.

Shirou-ko however could have been pretty cool.

And yes, I'm aware that "rou-ko" doesn't really work.
>>
>>100254576
Yeah, like that would've not changed drastically overtime thanks to powerups.
>>
>>100254582
Rin would have been good, too.
>>
>>100254644
>powerups
Ahaha no. She is the constant damsel in distress.

Imagine being in Sakura's perspective for HF and you might beging to get the picture. It would have been complete shit.
>>
>>100254677
Oh wait, that's Shirou in a drag. Uh, deleting.
>>
>>100252619
Such a major BS growth sport from Shirou to Archer.
>>
>>100254010
Who the fuck would self insert as Shirou? His life sucks, dude.
>>
File: kotomine 1350452420316.jpg (172.79 KB, 1200x705)
172.79 KB
172.79 KB JPG
>>100254839
And Kotomine had a similar growth spurt even later in life.
>>
File: 08.png (615.99 KB, 1053x1510)
615.99 KB
615.99 KB PNG
>>100254582
remember that doujin where Illya gave him a homunculus body instead of letting Rin shove his soul into a puppet? That was pretty fun.
>>
>>100254677
Proto lancer was bad ass as all fuck, he fights half the war with a wooden stick, and at one stage he takes on both Saber alter and Proti herc at the same time.
>>
>>100254582
>And yes, I'm aware that "rou-ko" doesn't really work.
Does rouko spell something particular in Japanese or something?
>>
>>100254839
>>100254927
Even Nasu doesn't know.

>Q: Kotomine grew 8cm in the ten years between Zero and Stay Night. Shirou is also confirmed to grow about 20cm in the future. Is there a relationship between extreme height growth post-growth-spurt and the use of magecraft?

>A: Honestly, I don't know either.
>>
>>100254971
Heaven's Failure? One of my favorite doujins.

Not even Archer can resist.
>>
File: 1377193535791.png (16.26 KB, 417x311)
16.26 KB
16.26 KB PNG
>>100255124
Nasu are you even trying
>>
>>100255161

If CCC is anything to go by, Nasu stopped trying a long time ago.
>>
Why is the F/E gameplay so annoying? I just to press the X button and get some choices.
>>
Quick question /a/: if Nero is already Red Saber what color Saber is Fate/Apocrypha Mordred supposed to be?
>>
>>100255104
No, it's just that Shirou's name makes it an oxymoron.

衛宮 士郎 – Emiya Shirō – “Defense-palace warrior-son”
>>
>>100255287

Nero is Red Saber and Mordred is Saber of Red.

Alternatively, just call Nero Extra Saber, because she has that wedding dress in CCC.
>>
File: Seo.png (9.19 KB, 140x182)
9.19 KB
9.19 KB PNG
>>100249840
Fucking hipster.
Though she IS adorable .
>>
>>100254811
I wonder if Lancer would impregnate female Shirou. I mean, he has the hots for his future self.
>>
>>100255227
CCC has a pretty good story all around, but there is definitely a layer of fanservice on top. Still if anyone says "It's just his apology for making HF, no way I'm playing it" or talks about how there's no effort put into the game without any specific story examples listed then I just don't think they actually played it at all and thus it's a bit hard to consider as valid complains.

Sure it's not a perfect game at all, but it's really pretty damn hard to miss the kind of love he put into it as his farewell.
>>
>>100255596
Pixiv's been trying to wrap its collective head around that for years.
>>
>>100255420
Nasu came up with the name "Tange Saber" to avoid confusion, but I just don't think it'll catch on at all.
>>
>>100255643
>CCC has a pretty good story all around

No, it really does not. Nothing based in that clusterfuck of a setting that the Extra universe provides can be anywhere near being described as "good".
>>
>>100255420
What to call Gawain then?
>>
>>100255762

The Failure.
>>
>>100249385
Shiki's harem is like mixing water and oil. They just don't mix.
>>
>>100255735
Sounds like you're the guy from the previous thread who hates it because "It's just Nasu's long winded apology for Sakura" who never played it.

Although apologies if you aren't, but that is not really a convincing argument at all to say the entire time-line and all the characters are shit and thus a good story could never be told from such a setting.
>>
File: Saber_extra.png (988.20 KB, 720x1873)
988.20 KB
988.20 KB PNG
>>100255762
white saber? He does have awfully shiny armor.
>>
>>100255921

Nobody here has played it. We are all going off what of the plot was translated on beastslair and it was just shit.
>>
>>100255946
Saber Lily is White Saber
>>
>>100255762

Male Saber? Or just Gawain. It's not like his identity is ever a secret.
>>
>>100249800

Poor Shiki, he will never have a nice, harmonious and happy harem.

He only has himself to blame though. If he added Sacchin and Sion to it, he would at least have had two people who arnt fucking insane like the rest of them.
>>
>>100255946
Wait, why the fuck does he only have one cuisse?
>>
File: 1365193472089.jpg (111.17 KB, 500x658)
111.17 KB
111.17 KB JPG
>>100255132
the cutest
>>
>>100256163
THIS TABLE THIS TABLE THIS TABLE THIS TABLE THIS TABLE THIS TABLE THIS TABLE THIS TABLE THIS TABLE THIS TABLE THIS TABLE THIS TABLE THIS TABLE THIS TABLE THIS TABLE THIS TABLE THIS TABLE THIS TABLE THIS TABLE THIS TABLE THIS TABLE.
>>
>>100250483
>Sakura
>Deserving happieness
>Deserving human warmth and companionship

After what happened to Karija? Fuck that, subhuman slut made her bed, now she can fucking sleep in it.

"Don't disobey grandfather"
>>
>>100256670
>hating Sakura
>Not hating the person who caused the whole mess to begin with
>>
File: stairskariya.png (797.21 KB, 1280x1440)
797.21 KB
797.21 KB PNG
>>100256670
You mean after she got traumatized by him dying because he tried to save her? You did read the LN, right?
>>
>>100256812

Zouken did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 40825761_p3.jpg (162.32 KB, 438x650)
162.32 KB
162.32 KB JPG
>>100256812
>hating anyone at all
>>
>>100256864

He (might have perhaps) meant Tokiomi.
>>
>>100256864

I was talking about Kariya or Tokiomi, whichever you prefer.

>>100256935
Tokiomi is the only TM character i hate,
>>
File: Battle_of_camlann.jpg (128.41 KB, 1280x720)
128.41 KB
128.41 KB JPG
>>100256935
>>100257003

Personally I hate Morgan le Fay.
That bitch ruined everything.
>>
>>100257064

I blame Mordred more than her
>>
>>100257138

But Mordred was an innocent kid who wanted to be a heroic knight until Morgan trashed her dreams.
>>
>>100247866
I got a black bitch and a red bitch
I call them hoes Aunt Vivian
>>
>>100257174

I know, i made a mistake, i need to sleep
>>
File: 1389667747125.jpg (22.86 KB, 263x263)
22.86 KB
22.86 KB JPG
Should I wear a construction hat while reading this thread?
Why were the sex scenes so fucking horribly written?
>>
>>100257064

Indeed she did.

People like to say that Saber wasnt a good king. That is extremely unfair. She was too good a king which distanced herself from her people. All it took then was a cuntbag like Morgan le Fay to come in and poison the minds of the people against her, people who'd gotten used to a good rule and had forgotten how good they had it.

>>100257138

Mordred too is to blame but not as much as Morgan le fay. Morgan was the one who made Mordred and steered her into conflict with Arturia. All Mordred really wanted was attention from the person she had been told was her father. Morgan used this desire to her own ends.
>>
File: hfrem.png (302.04 KB, 420x532)
302.04 KB
302.04 KB PNG
>>100247866
>>100249394
I don't know, but it's not those two.
>>
>>100256670
Anime really got that scene wrong

She was tied to a wall being raped originally, and when she saw him walk in and die like that she could only think "Oh, Grampa must be showing me what happens to those that disobey.." in her mind-brokeness, not that she was entirely wrong there. Zouken probably kept Kariya alive for a bit more for that very reason after all. Because him dying in front of her was what put fear into her to never seek help again.
>>
>>100257282
>Why were the sex scenes so fucking horribly translated

Fixed. The scenes themselves are a bit odd but still pretty damn good compared to other eroge of its time. Which was a feat in itself since only Saber's 2nd scene was supposed to be romantic. The other ones were for desperate, life saving reasons or mindraping magic hax.

Saber's 2nd scene especially nicely written.
>>
>>100257174
>>100257306

I know i know, i got them confused for a moment, just a stupid mistake due to tiredness
>>
>>100257282
Poor translation, Taka took some real liberties there all over the place, and If I recall kind of hates sex scenes anyway.
>>
One thing about F/HA confuses me...after Shiro destroys Avenger, what happens to the Servants, since (If I interpreted this correctly) the Servants only existed in the Dream World after the conclusion of the 5th holy grail war?
>>
Why limit it to 2?
>>
>>100249675

They aren't.

>>100249864

You're retarded, Saber drains most of her magical energy.
>>
File: the worst type.jpg (2.73 MB, 4800x3135)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB JPG
>>100256839
You mean this LN?

i see no remorse
>>
>>100257480

Shirou IS Avenger.

You have Bazett waking up. The 100% epilogue has her with her arm back given to her by Karen. Rider, Lancer and Saber are around.
>>
>>100257306
>>100257174
None of this would have happened if fucking MERLIN hadn't temporarily transformed Altria into a boy.
>>
>>100257522

No remorse, but no hostility either. That was just how her disordered mind made sense of the scene before her.
>>
>>100257522
Why is Saito Hiraga in that scene.

Or perhaps Kirito before he got the rare drop.
>>
>>100257615

Merlin is a bit like Gandalf in Lord of The Rings.

Strange, doddery old fellow that does whatever the fuck he wants. Most of the time helpful, some of the time completely fucking moronic.
>>
>>100257615

But Morgan would still have been alive to inject chaos into her sister's life.

There is nothing actually wrong with Mordred alone, the child was innocent to begin with.
>>
>>100257522

What remorse? Did you read what that guy posted?

>You mean after she got traumatized by him dying because he tried to save her?

Did your read the image you uploaded?
>>
wait wait wait, you guys ACTUALLY read manga? lmao and i thought you guys are anime freaks.

where my only watch anime and never read manga bros at???
>>
>>100257710

Mordred needed a hug. She was seven when she died.
>>
>>100257759
We aren't talking about the manga
>>
File: forehead craters.jpg (14.10 KB, 429x454)
14.10 KB
14.10 KB JPG
>>100256670
>Karija
>>
>>100257522
She was mind-broken as fuck, things like remorse were beyond her by that point. There was nothing to feel remorseful about; she was so addled that she thought his death was only an example for her from Zouken, since he apparently pulls shit like that all the time in front of her to break her more each day. It's not like she had any idea what he was doing for her either, to her it was just "Why had this person come back, only to die?".
>>
>>100247866
look how happy rin looks
I'm glad shirou gave her a proper jack hammering
>>
>>100257724
>You must not disobey grandfather
>Calls Karija an idiot
>Burns the image into her mind
>OK gramps, whatever you say.

Like hell she was traumatised, she just stared unmoving and uncaring, while the only man who stood up and fought for her was getting devoured by worms.
>>
File: handwavium.jpg (26.70 KB, 200x200)
26.70 KB
26.70 KB JPG
>>100251906

Which would all be settled with the handwavium inherent to the Fate-verse about Heroic Spirits being influenced by their legend, actual self and popularity through the ages except: Nasu handwaved |that| by having Saber be an exception to the HS rules as an undying hero at the brink of death all so the reader could feel find about getting blowjobs from King Arthur
>>
>>100257759
>no caps
>ACTUALLY
>lmao
>???
What the fuck are you trying to achieve with this shit tier bait?
>>
>>100257819

Yes, Kariya never told her.
>>
>>100257873

Well, Rin has to support Saber's existance without aid from the Holy Grail in UBW Good End.

That means she needs to provide Saber with a lot more mana. Im sure Shirou certainly helped contribute to this, both by providing to the Rin-battery and going straight to the source of the Saber motor.
>>
File: shirou_rin_saber 49.png (270.63 KB, 420x532)
270.63 KB
270.63 KB PNG
>>
>>100257884

You're pretty retarded. Kariya was an idiot from her POV. He was some dude who disappeared and returned to die instead of just leave this place. She had no idea what he was doing because Kariya never told her so she wouldn't "have hope" according to him.

To Sakura, chained up in a wall, getting raped by worms. He became a lesson why she had to obey Zouken. She had abandoned hope.
>>
>>100257884
>Karija
You mean Kariya?
>>
>>100258005
Good, it's what she deserves, thank fuck her selfish father finally got knifed and Zouken died too. At least Kariya died happy, if delusional.

I honestly have no Idea why people would like sakura
>>
>>100257894

Actually in the Nasuverse, it's the history books that are wrong about the appearance of heroes.

Like people considered Alexander short, but in actuality the situation was that Darius III was a freaking giant.

Plate mail actually does harken back to ancient sumeria in T-M. Most crafted with magic and skill, and therefore only found on heroes, not footsoldiers.
>>
Do you think Taiga-sensei would be dtf?
>>
>>100258172
It's like you have no reading comprehension
>>
File: taiga yeah.jpg (248.46 KB, 600x600)
248.46 KB
248.46 KB JPG
>>100258266
Definitely.

Too bad her Yakuza anikis will kill you before you get too far to protect her purity.
>>
File: 007.jpg (732.03 KB, 850x1220)
732.03 KB
732.03 KB JPG
>>100258266
>>
>>100258351

Taiga's Dad already 100% approves of Shirou.

He would have full license to fuck her if their relationship ever progressed beyond Nee-san/Outoto status
>>
>>100258196

I'm not refuting that what the individual |actually| was plays a big role in the HS (hell, its the entire point of Saber as a female King Arthur)

LIke I said though (and F/SN states on several occasions):

>All true HS are a combination of 1) The actual person 2) Their myth/legend 3)Popular perception of the myth 4)Age of their myth/legend 5)Popularity of their myth/legend

Its why the false Assassin in F/Sn isn't a real documented person but based on an amalgamation of Musashi's rivals and why his attack is humanly impossible.
>>
>>100258389
What is that abomination?
>>
>the way that Saber puts emphasis on the "Shi" part of Shirou's name

I never could get enough of hearing her say it.
>>
Why are Fate threads actually good? Even Fate threads that start with shitposting always "devolve" into some actual discussion of the story. It's... nice.
>>
I swear this franchise is nearly as bad as Evangelion in the "why can't everyone just get their fucking happiness" department

not that I don't like it...
>>
>>100258723
>being happy
Are you sure that's what you really want, anon?
>>
>>100258691
The Nasuverse is so expansive that a debate/discussion over plot details is nearly inevitable.
>>
>>100258691
Because Nasuverse gets too "complex" for newfags to keep up with after a while.
>>
>>100258489

The current status of their myth is just affecting their stats and noble phantasms, it doesn't change their personality or appearance.

"Kojirou" in F/SN is not an anything. Within the story, he is a wraith, a human-tier spirit. He lived on the mountain that Ryuudoji would later be built upon. His sword skills are entirely his own, and his attack is something he actually learned to do.

He calls himself Sasaki Kojirou because the mythical figure used a technique called Tsubame Gaeshi, which (by coincidence alone) happens to be what the nameless swordsman called the technique he invented to strike a bird mid-flight, and the fact that it's incredibly convoluted and time-consuming to explain. He does not have any relation to Sasaki otherwise, and in fact has no name. He is not a heroic spirit.
>>
>>100258691

Because the Nasuverse is fucking huge, and there is always something of interest that gets brought up in discussion.

I have followed it for 6 years and I am still discovering new things about it.
>>
File: condescendkura.jpg (34.32 KB, 278x283)
34.32 KB
34.32 KB JPG
>>100258275
Well, that's just how people who hate Sakura are.
>>
>rins good ending
>gets to have 3 way sex with shiro and SEIBAH everyday
>sakuras good ending
>she waits for shiro at the dojo hoping one day he will come back and stays waiting till she gets old, but shiro will never come because hes dead and she is alone
why?
>>
>>100258985
That's Sakura Normal End. She doesn't have a Good.
>>
>>100258985
Sakura only has a normal and true ending, anon. There is no good end, since she's worst girl.
>>
>>100258985

You mean normal ending nor good for sakura, IIRC?
>>
>>100258985

That was Heaven's Feel Normal End, not Good. There is no Heaven's Feel Good End.
>>
>>100258691

Pretty much this:
>>100258805

When /a/ told me that F/SN was a 120hr. investment I hesitated but it really weeds out the braindead /a/ssholes.

>>100258861
You are wrong, the formation of the HS and all of its stats are clearly stated to be determined by the factors I stated. Its in the Fate route plot dump on HS, play it again

>is something he actually learned to do.

You really think you can swing a sword in three identical yet angled arcs at the exact same time? The moment he uses the attack he explains that it cannot be done by an actual human swordsman but is based on the myth of Musashi's rival.
>>
>>100258985
There's probably another answer for it, but I like to think that Type Moon drew a parallel between Rin and Ciel and decided that since Ciel gets fucked over so hard in her "Good" ending, that they should make Rin a bit happier.
>>
>>100259107
>You really think you can swing a sword in three identical yet angled arcs at the exact same time?
I might be mistaken, but isn't it that the nameless swordsman learned what would be necessary to perform the technique during his lifetime, but also realized that it was impossible for a human to actually do? He's just using the enhanced physical abilities of a summoned spirit to pull off the attack - the knowledge of how to move the muscles, etc. is something he knew from his life, though he had never actually done it correctly.
>>
>>100258691
>implying that I started with a shitpost
>not realizing that I was trying to ask a serious question
>>
>>100259107

You are the one that is completely wrong, please re-read the scene in Fate again.

Saber is completely baffled out that this guy has rivaled heroic spirits, and he himself explains that it's something he learned to do on a whim.
Yes, through nothing but effort and time he learned to make his sword exist in three places at once. He breached the second sorcery by chance. This was as freaky to Saber as it sounds to you.

At no point does anything about Fake Assassin come from the grail or incarnating as a Servant. He isn't even a heroic spirit, his summoning was a glitched out error from a spirit attempting to summon a spirit (impossible by the laws of thaumaturgy).
>>
>>100259107
But...

That's what's so fucking incredible about Fake Assassin. He DID create a sword technique that breeches into the Second Magic. By stubbornly chasing that swallow and trying to cut it down, he did something completely insane.

I don't really like him too much, but he's pretty fucking incredible.
>>
File: hf_good_end.jpg (54.54 KB, 799x601)
54.54 KB
54.54 KB JPG
>>100259054
>implying
>>
File: fujiTaiga.png (272.82 KB, 440x597)
272.82 KB
272.82 KB PNG
>>100257965
Hey...did the three of you do anything strange while I was gone?
>>
File: 75-F06-10-177.jpg (85.89 KB, 800x600)
85.89 KB
85.89 KB JPG
>>100259260

He calls the idea worthless, but it's not said he was unable to perform it in life. Everything he says implies he mastered it when he was alive because he was a bored hobo living alone on a mountain with nothing but a sword and time.
>>
>>100259266
You made a reference to a meme with Billy having two hotdogs, that's not a serious question.
>>
>>100259510
You're right.
I don't expect you to accept this, but I'm really sorry.
>>
>>100259444

Epik, /b/ro. Just epik.
>>
>>100259471
It doesn't quite say there that he was able to accomplish it, either, just that the idea turned into something, but two people referenced him accidentally breaching the second magic, so it's clear I must have missed/forgotten that part of it.

That's a nice thing about Fate - there don't seem to be many worthless characters who are simply generic people to fill out the background.
>>
>>100259260
>From his life

This is where you are making the mistake, the conclusion of the fake Assassin's character arc is the realization that he was not a real person that existed, he is the amalgamation of tales of musashi's rival who in reality consisted of a dozen swordsmen spanning many years.

One of which was said to be able to strike down a sparrow with an impossible technique.

Another example: Heracles the man was not some 253 cm monster that F/SN's Hercules was, it is his myth and people's perception influencing his HS.
>>
>>100259456
What? No, no.

We, uh, made some squid so ignore the smell.
>>
>>100259718
>>100259718
Though it's important to take into consideration that his Berserker class type is what made him look so monstrous. (Though he'd probably still be freakishly huge even in a different class)
>>
>>100259718

If Alexander was a 6 and a half foot beast, Herakles could be an 8-and-a-quarter foot demigod gigas. You're inferring from stuff that just isn't in the lore.

Kojirou was a guy in Fate's story. He did live on the mountain in Fuyuki. He had no name, but he lived alone. He did create the sword technique in his life. This is all from Fate/Stay Night.
>>
File: 147.jpg (1.07 MB, 1600x1955)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
>>100258542
In CCC someone steals Taiga's NPC Teacher Privilege in order to move about undetected.
>>
>>100260065
Well, FOXTAIL is a bit different from CCC either way
>>
File: smugkura.jpg (434.35 KB, 700x800)
434.35 KB
434.35 KB JPG
>>100259572
I think you meant to quote >>100259054
>>
File: Taiga_sprite.png (198.07 KB, 250x707)
198.07 KB
198.07 KB PNG
>>100259816
Squid? I love squid! May I have some?

If I were a competent writer, I would have Taiga ask Tohsaka and Saber something lewd about holes being filled in this spoiler.
>>
>>100260385
Fresh out, all gone, none left at all.

Saber is insatiable, you know.
>>
File: Fake Assassin.jpg (164.09 KB, 1576x602)
164.09 KB
164.09 KB JPG
>>100260054
Keyword: "Could be" and that's what the myth banked on. Was he? We will never know so the HS is built upon the myth

Also: Put away this garbage
>You're inferring from stuff that just isn't in the lore.

I just finished running all three routes a week ago

Case in point: JPG clearly showing exactly what I told you abut Fake Assassin.

You made me run through the Jackhammer scene to find it you monster.
>>
>>100260716
When you say that you 'had to run through' the Jackhammer scene, does that mean you didn't get to read/watch it for long enough, or that you didn't want to see it at all?

If the latter, then why do you hate all that is good and tsun in the world?
>>
>>100260716
>heroic spirit
He's not.

He was just a dude who lived alone and trained with his sword autistically.
>>
File: 119.jpg (1.56 MB, 1600x1950)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB JPG
>>100260117

It's still same in CCC, but instead of Violet it was Kiara
>>
>>100260218

No, I think I meant to quote you. You and your bait imagenames. People like yourself are the cancer of these threads
>>
>>100260716
Robin Hood in Extra is basically the same sort of existence as Sasaki, and Alice is an even strange existence. A sentient legend that has taken on life because it has become such a legendary story, thus it takes on the form of the summoner along with their personality or memories. The spirit only exists as "itself" when it is summoned, but it hates going back to non-existence where it's no longer real. It's rather like a certain servant from Fate/Strange as well.
>>
>>100260716

No, that line is to be taken at face value.

He is not Sasaki Kojirou because HE IS NOT SASAKI KOJIROU. This does not make him any sort of "amalgam image" or anything else. This makes him a guy.

I'll cite Fate/Complete Material III just for emphasis.

>Q: Did the man known as Sasaki Kojirou have a real name?
>A: There are theories that Kojirou’s real name was Tsuda, etc., but the man known as Assassin has no name.

> The “Kojiro Sasaki” summoned in Fate/Stay Night is not a Heroic Spirit. He is an existence closer to wraiths. He was a nameless martial artist given the name Kojiro Sasaki. What his real identity was, there is no way to know. He seemed to be related to the Ryudo Temple. He uses a long Japanese katana and discovered the ultimate technique “Tsubame Gaeshi”... and these are absolutely all he possesses. His pursuit of sword technique, sophistication, and finding joy in duelling with strong foes are all reminiscent of the legendary Kojiro Sasaki: cool and elegant.

>Tsubame Gaeshi
>The ultimate sword technique that assaults the opponent from three directions “simultaneously”. Strictly speaking, this is neither a Noble Phantasm nor a magical phenomenon. The nameless martial artist who materialised as “Kojiro” sought nothing but the pinnacle of swordsmanship during his life. He trained himself in pursuit of swordsmanship, and doing nothing but swing his sword. After a long period of time, his technique finally reached another state. A flash from this world, followed by two absolutely simultaneous, over-lapping flashes that disregard the concept of time and space, producing a slash attack that arrives from three different directions. This is the “Multidimensional Refraction Phenomenon—Kischua Zelretch” that transcends speed, dexterity, feint and many other elements. Although with some limitations, a nameless martial artist who knows naught of sorcery or True Magic is able to tread into the realm of the “Second Magic”.
>>
>>100260996
What's wrong with filenames?
>>
File: Weak HS.jpg (115.54 KB, 794x599)
115.54 KB
115.54 KB JPG
>>100260875
>Didn't want to see
>Rin get railed

One of these things is not like the other

>>100260883
>>heroic spirit
>He's not.

Now this is you twisting lore. It is stated that he is not a full HS (which is why Caster could summon him)but for the exact reason that I stated: He never really existed. So he has no anchor.


>>100261058
>"I will cite the material"
> the man known as Assassin has no name.

Do you not understand what that means?
Here's another screen proving my point
>>100261046
Lays out the precedence for myths with no actual human basis as thy appear in Fate
>>
>>100261046

No, Extra Robin Hood was an actual guy too. He just used the name Robin Hood, he wasn't the first and probably wasn't the last. Do remember that the Serial Phantasm system is a lot different that Fuyuki's Grail, it doesn't even seem to contact the throne of heroes. It just downloads images from the Moon Cell Automata.
>>
>>100261046
1] The Moon Cell doesn't function like the Grail, which is limited in comparison.
2] That Robin Hood was actually a real dude. He states in no uncertain terms that there are other Robin Hoods.
>>
>>100261312
and Sasaki was a real dude at one point as well, but he was never Sasaki Koijirou.
>>
>>100261225

You have no point, you're really just emphasising that Sasaki doesn't exist. And it's true, he doesn't. But Fake Assassin is not, and never has been, Sasaki Kojirou. He has no legend, he is not a heroic spirit. This is spelled right the fuck out by Nasu. Several times.
Sasaki Kojirou is a fiction, and Fake Assassin is not Sasaki Kojirou. How hard is it to understand?

He was, however, an actual person (in the story). Nameless, but he lived in the history of Fate/Stay Night.
>>
File: 1328837618530.jpg (42.40 KB, 633x600)
42.40 KB
42.40 KB JPG
>>100252912
glad im not the only one
>>
File: 31_Image0029eng.jpg (251.74 KB, 900x1348)
251.74 KB
251.74 KB JPG
Why is Shirou such a manslut?
>>
>>100261474

But that's a different Shiro
>>
>>100261353
Yeah.
But I'm saying that that Robin Hood actually WAS Robin Hood.
>>
>>100261474
He has a bet going with Shiki.
>>
>>100261474

Even Shirou has cottened onto Nasu's shameless Sakura-clones.
>>
>>100261474
But that's not Emiya.
>>
>>100261402

>You have no point
>you're really just emphasising that Sasaki doesn't exist

Which is the entire point and how this conversation began.

Sasaki is a partial HS based on myth which proves that an HS is influenced by factors outside of the actual person

Maybe you should go read back and find out what this entire line of argument is about.

Also this is the exact point you lost any coherence:
He was, however, an actual person (in the story)

What are you going to claim, that I didn't post a screen where it clearly states his existence was fiction?
>>
>>100256071
Character designers like asymmetry. You can pretend he uses a fencing stance if that helps you justify it.
>>
>>100261763
He is NOT a heroic spirit.

His fucking existence is not recorded in the Throne of Heroes, simple as fucking that.
>>
>>100261659
That's not Emiya, that was just someone designed to make us think "What happened to Shirou!" when really that's someone who has nothing to do with Shirou.
>>
>>100261819
Then where was he pulled from? The Grail doesn't create shit out of thin air like that, but he may he in the throne as "That one asshole who broke space and time trying to kill a bird" rather than Sasaki Koijirou, and when the grail was messed up it went "Close enough".
>>
>>100261763

Fake Assassin is not a heroic spirit. No part of him is, and no aspect of his being is influenced by a heroic spirit.

No, everything you posted was that Kojirou was fiction. But he is not Kojirou, he is just using the name.

Seriously, did you even read the citations?
>The “Kojiro Sasaki” summoned in Fate/Stay Night is not a Heroic Spirit. He is an existence closer to wraiths.[*] He was a nameless martial artist given the name Kojiro Sasaki. What his real identity was, there is no way to know. He seemed to be related to the Ryudo Temple. He uses a long Japanese katana and discovered the ultimate technique “Tsubame Gaeshi”... and these are absolutely all he possesses.
[*]: note: a wraith is a pathetic spirit of human-level, like those seen in Kara no Kyoukai.
>>
>>100261782
He does have a pretty unique stance.
>>
>>100261921

He was pulled from the surrounding environment, because Medea CANNOT summon a spirit. It is fundamentally impossible by the laws of magecraft for a spirit to summon a spirit.

The mountain that Medea performed the ritual on, however, was both a highly spiritual ground and the same place that the nameless swordsman lived his life. The grail, sensing a summoning ritual that was not going to work, ripped a floating wraith and shoved it into a servant container. The throne was not contacted.
>>
>>100261921
He's a wraith of the man who lived on the mountain. Caster used the gate as a foci, which means it was related to him.
>>
>>100262023
>>100262113
So really, Caster was unbelievably lucky that she got anyone capable of fighting at all and not some loser fisherman or something?
>>
>>100262301
The system sort of compensates, pulling in a wraith that most resembles the fictitious hero someone is trying to summon.

But yeah.
>>
>>100262301
A loser fisherman would have accomplished just as much though.
>>
>>100262581
This is the same guy who managed a draw with every servant in the war, including Berserker?

Are you really adamant that any loser could have really done the same?
>>
File: 1379801459670.jpg (221.99 KB, 1184x1566)
221.99 KB
221.99 KB JPG
Since this is a Fate thread, it's best to ask here.

Does anyone know what Kotomine's illness is called? Where he is basically a machine that cannot feel happiness except the pleasure he gets from the happiness from others and mapo tofu?

Also goes for Shirou. What would his "I can't feel happiness unless I see other people smiling" disorder be?
>>
>>100263903

I doubt they have clear relations to actual mental disorders.
>>
>>100263903
Sociopath?
>>
>>100263903
>best shirou is the PS4
>>
>>100264031

Sociopaths don't feel joy. Kotomine probably has some extreme schizophrenia resulting an invertation of empathy (he feels sad when others are happy and happy when others are sad) and Shirou has some sort of odd high-functioning autism.
>>
File: self aware.png (628.49 KB, 800x600)
628.49 KB
628.49 KB PNG
>>100263903
>Does anyone know what Kotomine's illness is called? Where he is basically a machine that cannot feel happiness except the pleasure he gets from the happiness from others and mapo tofu?
>Also goes for Shirou. What would his "I can't feel happiness unless I see other people smiling" disorder be?


It's not an illness as much as a birth abnormality; the thing about Kotomine is that he can experience joy at any time, but he can only experience happiness in regards to anything considered evil. The contradiction that kills him is that he was born with strong morals which were only reinforced growing up with a saint of a father, so he knew what he liked to be evil, which let him know he was something that maybe shouldn't have been born.

Shirou on the other hand has a contradiction born from the time he died and came back after he had already lost everything that he has a strong sense of denial of self as he lives at a tool, yet on the other hand he has a very strong sense of convictions or self. This is the contradiction that will end up fucking him over later in life, but I'm really just barely touching upon it for the most part.
>>
>>100263903
What is the WiiU Shirou supposed to mean?
>>
>>100264262
Shirou and Kotomine are just people who were born abnormal or twisted, but in Shirou's case it's more like he was born a second time in that fire which is what twisted him. However in HF he died and was reborn once more and was allowed to find normal happiness once more. Of course none of this deaths are strictly literal, since even in the fire he was saved at the last possible second(although his eyes had already lost hope and his soul had basically already moved on before he was pulled back) it's typically in a more poetic sense.
>>
>>100264285
Fate Route

Fate route is fun or more straight forward, or something.
>>
File: 1358163972274.jpg (299.37 KB, 797x594)
299.37 KB
299.37 KB JPG
Why is Taiga so olev?
>>
>>100264285
Fate route

Xbone is DEEN Shirou
>>
>>100263903
UBW Shirou should be PC since PIRACY
HF Shirou would be PS4 since gimped PC
>>
>>100264503
Taiga was grooming Shirou from a young age, it seems.
>>
>>100264503
Because she's the girl with the lowest Shirou kill-count of all main-ish characters in F/SN.
>>
>>100264719
I don't get it.
>>
>>100264503
>Of course, no one else around here does either.
Shirou is one DENSE motherfucker.
>>
>>100264719
HF is higher tier piracy, with the extent of burning out after being used a few times over.

Like a gaming PC that's modded beyond human limits that you know will catch fire in the next few minutes, because you strapped a jet engine to it. UBW cannot match HF Shirou in the short run, but in the long run he'll live longer.
>>
>>100249385

Sakura > Rin > Illyasviel > Akiha > Kohaku > Ciel > Rider > Saber > Hisui > Arcueid
>>
>>100264925
Probably could use an NVIDIA joke
>>
>>100264719
The pic doesn't make sense.

It should be something like
>Fate
A DVD

>UBW
Downloading from the neighbours wifi

>HF
External 5TB harddrive

Or something.
>>
>>100264897
Why?

Well, yes, in general, he's quite naive and slow to the point, but why is that an example?
>>
>>100265010
>having this shit of taste
>>
>>100262804
I'm convinced that no one fought him seriously anyways.

Archer likes to dick around.
Saber always jobs.
Rider didn't really fight him.
Ilya probably got bored after a bit and pulled Bah-zer-car back.
Lancer was ordered not to kill.
>>
>>100265010
Impressive. Except for a few mixups (Rin and Akiha, Ciel and Kohaku), you got it exactly backwards.
>>
>>100265052
But...how do those things correlate with those other things?
>>
>>100265018
>Steel is my body and NVidia is my blood
>>
>>100265108
Lancer doesn't even want to fight him on melee.
>>
>>100265108
Saber always jobs?
>>
>>100265010

Saber = Rin = Kohaku = Akiha > Arc = Ilya = Rider > Hisui = Ciel > Sakura
>>
>>100265135
>Unknown to drivers, nor to temperatures below 50C
>>
>>100265108
Lancer said he hated fighting that guy for certain reasons involving his tricky style, Berserker was forced to retreat after an hour or two because Ilya got bored, Saber was legitimately pushed the fuck back, and if Saber was pushed back then Archer damn well was as well
>>
File: 4eb17edfRSpwftT8.png (332.73 KB, 600x540)
332.73 KB
332.73 KB PNG
>>100265010
I don't agree with all of this list, but it's always nice to see other people appreciate Sakura.
>>
>>100257962

Bow-chikka-wow-wow
>>
>>100265274
I don't understand how Berserker can have been forced to retreat, he should just be able to run the dude down.
>>
>>100265274
Archer wasn't pushed back, he survived until Assassin got bored or managed to get past him.

Since you know, he was on the wrong side and trying to get out.
>>
>>100265342

It was actually a 2v1. Caster was supporting Kojirou and using her super-heavy spell on Berserker, weighing him down.
But she wasn't engaging him directly.
>>
>>100265397
Oh, that makes more sense.
>>
>>100265342
Assassin has a skill that causes all attacks to be undetectable in a way, and it's stated that Caster weighted him down with gravity magic while Assassin kept pushing him back.

So Koijirou can literally be spamming the same move the entire fight and it'll be exactly as effect each time, as he just keeps hitting with chip damage that amounts to nothing as Berserker is forced to just leave.
>>
>>100265340
Shirou is now a porn star. And a world class chef. And the savior of the universe.

He does a lot with his spare time.
>>
>>100265427
Still, she was just laying support without engaging him while Assassin did all the frontal work, and even Nasu says Sasaki was amazing there.
>>
>>100265511

Savior of earth, thank you.

Angra Mainyu doesn't even come close to threatening Type-Mercury.
The curse-amalgam even vaguely admits that "the spider" would be able to eliminate all humans faster than he in Hollow Ataraxia.
>>
>>100265135
>>100265250
>I am the bone of my hard drive
>Wood screw is my body and NVidia is my blood
> I have copied over a thousand games
>>Unknown to drivers, nor to temperatures below 50C
> Have withstood playing ports and rehashes
> Yet, those hands will never play anything
> So as I pray, unlimited piracy works.

KING OF HEROES! DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH HARD DRIVES IN STOCK?
>>
>>100265690
>hard drives
>he hasn't upgraded to sdd
>>
>>100265690
>A bootleg can never defeat the source code!
>>
>>100265789

>not having a 1TB SSD for everything you really enjoy and a 2TB HDD to backup it all and general storage

SSDs are vaguely more prone to corruption, and all.
>>
>>100265690
> NVidia is my blood

Fire really would be your blood, then.
>>
>>100265916
I have ECC RAM! You would need at least three times the amount of corruption to affect MY data!

(Yeah, I know that one doesn't really follow)
>>
>>100265937
That's what it means to be HF Shirou

You're top of the line modded beyond all specs available, but at the same time drivers are already on fire as you're still pushing forward here. There's a lot of stalling in the end as the hard drive takes awhile to respond and dumps physical memory on it's own at times, but this shit still is very good for gaming.
>>
File: shirou 43303.jpg (333.14 KB, 1000x800)
333.14 KB
333.14 KB JPG
>>100266157
>tfw running Crysis 3 at 4k res with 32x AA at 120 fps
>tfw the tower is smoking and the psu is making a weird rackety noise
Shit.
>>
>>100258691
Type Moonfags, despite what people will tell you, are one of the last bastions of decent threads on /a/. Its almost always a good time, and you almost always learn something new
>>
Daily reminder that UBW good ending has the best color spectrum out of the other routes

Red, Blue, Yellow, Black for life

Purple to purple can go fuck off and get further raped
>>
>>100263903
Doesn't that make the WiiU the most powerful since Fate Shirou can trace Avalon perfectly?

Or does that just make it immune to the flood of shitty games, art house trash, and publisher faggotry by existing in Ninten-space an absolute territory unaffected by the outside world
>>
>>100269430
he was more bringing avalon out from inside himself
>>
>>100269430
Shirou can only trace Avalon when connected to Saber, and a whole host of other factors that are not replicable outside that one situation. Plus Nintendo has the greatest branding power which makes it immune to certain things and protects it from others, because as far as younger types or nostalgia types are concerned it's the first and only. You can't be around that long without getting a bit of legendary status; after all just look at Sega being around almost as long but being dead for years now, yet they're still kind of around because they have that recognition factor.
>>
>>100269430
Fate Shirou was by far not the most powerful

The kid died by falling off a roof and a whole host of others things in that route, even with Avalon. He has no offensive power compared to his other selves.
>>
>>100249394
more Sakura for me
>>
>>100269525
>>100269678
>>100269736


It was a joke you guys. I thought we were going to talk about Reggie opening his magic circuits and Iwata pulling off the second sorcery.

N-never mind
>>
>>100261510
you mean Marik.
>>
Hm, I'm rereading HF yet again

I can confirm this time around that Shadow killed Assassin as moments later True Assassin was born from inside his body, it was an instant attack from Shadow he had no hope of defending against that took him out. That's not really the interesting part though as this was already common knowledge. Rather it seems that True Assassin or Shadow were the ones who killed Souichirou immediately after that, as Caster even states she did not kill him, but perhaps she should have if it was going to turn out like this. I remember there being a bit of debate on if she mercy killed him after seeing that monster coming her way. Saber just assumed Caster killed him, and Caster was so out of her mind with grief that she committed suicide by cop, not that this is really new information at all.
>>
>>100271473
Seems it was True Assassin that killed him though, as Shirou notes he gets the feeling they're still being watched.
>>
File: Black Sun.png (696.33 KB, 800x600)
696.33 KB
696.33 KB PNG
>>100271473
Man, and this moment

We never really questioned how the Sun was in the sky during that one CG where Shirou keeps remembering the fire before. However we know that moment took place at night from Zero(and from earlier in FSN), so he was confusing something else for the Sun all along. It was something he was trying to push out of his mind rather than remember.

Details like that are what it means for HF to be a route that relies on the set up from the previous routes. It takes something you know, maybe you thought was inconsequential, and it flips it around a bit.

What he saw in that moment was the Black Sun, Angya Manyu. Which was why only he survived out of everyone in his family; because he saw that and knew by instinct that even death was better than being caught by that unearthly thing.
>>
>>100272277
I fucking love the Angra Mainyu sfx.
>>
File: 1377751459284.jpg (170.93 KB, 500x379)
170.93 KB
170.93 KB JPG
>>
>>100271473
>as moments later True Assassin was born from inside his body
That's because the familiar hosting Hassan's spirit was the one who fell the final blow on Sasaki.
>>
>>100277929
It said the Shadow rended his internal organs outward with the first strike as he could no longer move, then as she walked by she lightly brushed his face as an arm then ripped out of his chest. TA might have been inside of him before that even took place, but he was dead by the first hit from Shadow basically. Then TA stuck around to devour what was left of his body as Assassin could only lament that nothing beautiful could be born from something like himself anyway.
>>
>>100260054

Doesn't all this servant crap run on the supposition that whatever you manage to summon via the grail is a souped up but entirely "real" and accurate person that the legends were based on?

If popular perception had any bearing on how these guys spawn, Saber would be a dude, and F/Z Rider a clean-shaven manlet.

Therefore, it's the history and legends that are wrong about most of these discrepancies?
>>
>>100278400
Perception can alter them, but at most it's mainly just "small alterations" while even if the truth isn't what is popular it'll still show up as the real truth.

Vlad Tepes for example is famed to be the origin of Dracula, therefore he acquired an NP that lets him become what people think him to be.
>>
>>100278400
Sasaki got summoned because that mountain's swordman was close enough to the rumour of the real person of legend.
And it wasn't a proper summon to begin with.

It's kind of like trying to summon Superman as a Servant. Only in Superman's case, nothing even remotely resembling Superman ever grew up in Kansas.
But that mountain did have a swordman of the same legendary skill of the rumours.
>>
>>100280126
I guess Caster's Luck skill was higher than her character sheet said it was.
>>
>>100280229
Or, she actually isn't that lucky.
It's like every legend and its grandmother is somehow for real in the Nasuverse. Yet Caster couldn't get the proper spirit because out of all the legends, Sasaki was apparently not real.

Everything from Robin Hood to Medusa was actually a thing, but Sasaki somehow wasn't.
>>
>>100280422
Well, considering that it probably wouldn't have happened even if she had tried a 'real legend', I think she was lucky she managed to come up with something rather than just have her efforts blow up in her face for trying to do the impossible.
>>
>>100247866
I don't see Shirou
>>
>>100280588
Yeah. All I see is white.
>>
File: two weiners.jpg (242.29 KB, 600x437)
242.29 KB
242.29 KB JPG
>>100247866
>>
>>100281150
Shirou has never met Nero before; plus it's hard to say if they'd really be the types to get along.
>>
Why is Cu so OP
>>
>>100281462
He's powerful as crap, but it's balanced out too much by the fact that his total lack of luck means he'll never be able to show his strength unless it actually works against him.
>>
>>100281365
Wouldn't Shirou get along with any woman in the Fate/ verse he meets at the end of the day simply by being the protagonist?
>>
>>100281525
Hard to say when she's someone who lords in excess everything, self love, grandeur, expense, and complete lack of modesty.

She seems pretty Anti-Arthuria at least, and he himself typically loves frugal, not so much standing out, and having some modesty. Although he does fit in well with Rin who tends to love money and herself as well.
>>
>>100281646
Well even if Shirou would have some issues with her attitude Nero would be likely to adore Shirou, who is someone that struggles really hard. She also has a kinder side to her and Shirou is likely to see that exposed as well.
>>
>>100281889
Nero will never NTR FeMC though.
>>
>>100281525
He might not get along with Medea, loliripper and Semi
>>
>>100281982
Who says FeMC can't join at any time
It makes more sense then I thought with the whole Archer Shirou thing.
>>
>>100259272
that's bullshit but I believe you
>>
>>100259715
(except for all of Rin's classmates from the prologue)
>>
>>100247866
>Saber and Rin are holding hands with each other, Shirou is holding their butts.
Really sweet love triad.
>>
The last posts of this thread have been pure MC fanwanking.

Insertfaggots ahoy. Using that logic, Mikiya and Tohno and Soujuurou would attract every other Type-Moon woman because of their [insert protagonist quality here] as well. Retard inserters.
>>
>>100283555
The first post of the thread is an MC fanwank post already, you know?
>>
>>100282392
I think they're all interesting. They get some development in HA, still side characters though, but an enjoyable bunch.

I wish Yukika had more scenes she's really cute

What I've read of HA so far was what made me appreciate Sakura as she got some time to develop her personality more.
>>
>>100283555
You are THIS mad
>>
>>100284127
They really should make more faceless men NTR doujins of Type-Moon women, especially for Fate. That should make you mad. Maybe for fat men doing your Type-Moon women. Inserttards.
>>
File: 1378778682602.jpg (100.40 KB, 456x366)
100.40 KB
100.40 KB JPG
>>100284268
>Doujins

and that's gonna make people mad, why? Lay off the edge kid
>>
File: 1383428001028.jpg (118.80 KB, 649x679)
118.80 KB
118.80 KB JPG
>>100283984
>developed Sakura's personality more

It was already developed, she was just able to spread her wings now, what with the experimentation and inevitable death behind her. We already know she was fit to lead the archery club because she takes the president role post HF. It was her finding what she wants in life in HA.
>>
File: 1651651.jpg (388.26 KB, 1056x427)
388.26 KB
388.26 KB JPG
>>100284644
Best is constantly "horny" Sakura from One Day.
>>
>>100284462
A lot of people are already mad about NTR doujins just existing. Inserttards will blow a gasket just knowing they exist.
>>
>>100284268
Why do you insist on doing something so banal? Are Type-Moon threads the only threads where you shitpost about self-inserting, or do you go into other threads and shitpost about the same trivial crap?
>>
>>100285365
It's because I wholly dislike the faggotry of character insertion in Type-Moon, a work group I like, with fanfiction writing inserttards who only enjoy stroking their own insert egos with their talentless faggotry.

It really is like you just went into fanfiction.com or.net or whatever.
>>
>>100285483
I can somewhat agree with that. I hate the people that wank over Shirou so much.
>>
Wait, HA is almost translated? I gave up long ago.
>>
>>100286402
98% or something so no.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.