[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: 13891572376484.jpg (33.65 KB, 312x321)
33.65 KB
33.65 KB JPG
>Voice actor Hikaru Midorikawa put his blog Green Pharmacy on indefinite hiatus on Saturday due to a barrage of negative fan reactions after a female fan at an event was seen wearing the same accessory as Midorikawa.

Why are otaku and fujoshi so insane about their VAs potentially having sex?
>>
Adachi thread?
This shit again?
>>
Otakus and Fujoshi's are like... that nigga Chapman who shot Lennon. They aren't the most mentally sound people in Japan.
>>
>>100153983
>wearing the same accessory

Okay, even putting aside the stupidity of getting angry at someone for potentially having a love life, especially considering the guy's middle-aged, what, does wearing similar clothes as someone mean you're fucking them?

Couldn't they have, you know, but them from the same place?
>>
>>100153983
how the fuck can someone assume that some chick had sex with midorikawa just because she was wearing the same accessory as him?
>>
>>100153983
>after a female fan at an event was seen wearing the same accessory as Midorikawa.

At least male otaku get upset when the women actually interact with guys.
>>
>>100154128
That's exactly what happened, too. The girl bought it because he had it.
>>
They were getting uppity because they thought he was cheating on his wife, but it's stupid regardless.
>>
>>100153983
Being lancer sure is suffering
>>
>>100154192
Lets not forgot those AKBSluts that had to shake the hands of Otaku's with freshly milked manjuice in their hand
>>
>>100153983
>Fujoshi
Not even once.
>>
>>100154277
W-what?
>>
>>100154239
I swear to god, these kinds of people have to be the dumbest human beings on the planet. Getting angry because a voice actor might have a fucking love life, getting angry because a COMPLETELY RANDOM PERSON just HAPPENS to be wearing the same brand shit.

I mean, Christ, how can you be that unbelievably stupid? It's not even like you need a particularly high IQ to at least have some common sense.
>>
>>100154399
>legit otaku
>having any sense whatsoever
>>
Holy shit that makes no fucking sense. The fan probably has the same accessory for the express reason that she is a fan; people emulate their favorite celebs through fashion all the time.

People get too goddamn weird over idols/VAs/etc.
>>
>Fans began to suspect Midorikawa of cheating on his wife due to this incident, however, it appears that the girl in question bought the accessory after the voice actor introduced it on his blog some time back.

Why did you leave this part out? I mean, it's still dumb, but it's not dumb in the sense you're grouping it under.
>>
>>100154082
Is imposible to hate Adachi,he is just like us.
>>
>>100154399
They are otaku women/fujoshi. Like otaku males they get their logic from anime and have limited interaction with people outside of their fanbase shit. It's no wonder they are psychotic.
>>
File: 1369344808157.jpg (8.09 KB, 231x264)
8.09 KB
8.09 KB JPG
>>100154399
It seriously amazes me how much other people manage to give a fuck about strangers' love lives/sex lives. Doesn't it get exhausting caring so much about what other people do?
>>
>>100154451
doesn't change the fact that fujoshis and some otakus in japan are fucking obsessive
like when KnB's author was getting some death threats
or when they went apeshit when Shinn and Lunamaria's VAs got married
>>
Kannagi was cancelled due to the negative fan reaction. The author didn't feel like resuming publication. The key thing is that during the hiatus period, the author worked on multiple substantial projects other than Kannagi. So it was clear that the negative fan reaction caused her to quit. She was definitely able to work and did three other works of which one was a complete series that also became an anime series.
>>
>>100154352
Basically some Otaku would jerk off in the bathroom, let their semen dry a bit before shaking an AKB members hand during one of their handshaking events
>>
thanks fujoshits.
>>
>>100154451
I believe that's the same level of fucking stupid.
>>
>>100154399
>Getting angry because a voice actor might have a fucking love life,
Normalfag pls, random dates and shit is not the same as having actual relationships.
This is nothing new however, fans of their favorite stars are like that, females especcialy.
>>
>>100154399
>Getting angry because a voice actor might have a fucking love life
These people are like Gods to them. They want them to remain pure or else they get butthurt and send the person's love interest death threats.
>>
>>100154610
This is why we can't have nice things, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>fujoshits in charge of not ruining lives
>>
>>100154582
>or when they went apeshit when Shinn and Lunamaria's VAs got married
I felt so bad for Shinn's voice actor during when Gundam SEED Destiny was airing. People threw stuff at him from what I heard.
>>
>>100154451
No, it's just as dumb. That part you mentioned doesn't change any single shit.
>>
>/a/ being talking shit about someone being obsessive
Oh, look who's talking.
Another hypocrisy thread.
>>
>>100154582
>or when they went apeshit when Shinn and Lunamaria's VAs got married
That's ok, I'm sure the Type-moon fags were in turn defending the couple and fighting for them.
>>
This only happens in Japan or there are other cases of extrem stupidity of this kind in other countries?
>>
>>100154810
Never mind the fact that when he called bullshit on Gundam SEED's writer, Shinn ended up losing on the moon and she completely fucked over his character.
Even he admits that the SRW version of SEED Destiny is miles better.
>>
>>100154846
When was the last time /a/ wrecked somebody's career because they had sex?
>>
File: 1383674462028.jpg (22.24 KB, 258x481)
22.24 KB
22.24 KB JPG
>>100154733
>>100154610
I wonder if fujoshis do the same thing. Maybe not even to be malicious, but just out of negligence. How many people really wash their hands after they fap?
>>
>>100154610
Great story bro, if you keep repeating in every thread it'll become real.
Sage for too much Sankaku rejects in this thread.
>>
>>100154894
Germany and their circlejerk over muh Aryan Race
>inb4 jew
>>
>>100154120
>Otakus and Fujoshi's are like... that nigga Chapman who shot Lennon. They aren't the most mentally sound people in Japan

abgrund stopped putting out trap doujins after the threats.

abgrund stops doing trap doujins due to threats:
http://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showtopic=80331
>>
>>100154810
>I felt so bad for Shinn's voice actor during when Gundam SEED Destiny was airing. People threw stuff at him from what I heard.

Seriously?
>>
>>100154846
What are you insinuating? /a/ has never cared about VA purity.
>>
>>100154846
But /a/ hates 3D.
>>
>>100154826
>totally different meaning of what exactly happend
No, being jelly over someone not being pure is not the same as someone might cheating on his wife.
And what do you know about having same acessuars? who knows what it can mean in japan.
>>
>>100154846
/a/ never did shit like this to a celebrity buddy. This is fujoshit doing.
>>
>>100154451
No, it still is.
>some girl buys an accessory he straight up blogged about, publicly, to all of his fans
>THEY HAVE THE SAME THING HE'S CHEATING ON HIS WIFE HOLY SHIT
>>
>>100154894
There are probably autistic people in every country. It's just harder to tell in poor countries because the only idols they have are the sun and rain and shit.
>>
>>100154970
Note that Midorikawa basically advertised the accessory.

Practically any schmoe with enough cash could have gotten one that's exactly the same. It means precisely nothing.
>>
>>100154949

>pure trap romance manga
>makes a NTR doujin

She was asking for it.
>>
>>100155019
Were you not here when /a/ sent a bunch of dicks to Eri Kitamura for no reason?
>>
File: 1358696828431.png (45.24 KB, 400x451)
45.24 KB
45.24 KB PNG
I wonder if Anime fans on the rest of the world can compare with the Japanese Otaku in this matter, after all there is a reason why true Otakus doesn´t exist outside of Japan.
>>
>>100154929
If they can ruin a guy's life by harassing him about a fan who has the same accessory as him and accusing him of cheating on his wife I don't see how that's too far fetched.
>>
>>100154911
/a/ wrecked my life so I'll probably never have sex.
>>
>>100154970
Except that the logic applied to how they suspect there's cheating involved is EQUALLY as retarded, so again, doesn't change shit.

>who knows what it can mean in japan
Right because Japanese products are all unique like snowflakes so if there's two of the same then they MUST mean more than that!
>>
File: 026.gif (464.42 KB, 192x132)
464.42 KB
464.42 KB GIF
>We will never get a Haruhi S3.
>>
>>100155106
It doesn't have to stay that way.
>>
>>100154911
>>100154961
>>100154963
/a/ is obsessive about others routines, as irrational as it possible
>>
File: 1346565817862.jpg (466.81 KB, 1548x1530)
466.81 KB
466.81 KB JPG
>>100154961
/a/ also did this to punish some VA about some relationship with some industry boss, which turned out to be a false rumor caused by someone reading 2ch with a machine translator. She closed her Twitter account afterwards.
/a/ is the lowest scum and a cesspool of mentally damaged people, needless to say.
>>
>>100154846
>>100155151
>comparing /a/ to actual otaku
Really?
>>
>>100155106
Don't worry theres Oculus Rift so soon you can sex with your waifu
>>
>>100154933
>Sankaku rejects

you know sankaku takes news from other site and never produce their own news except ecchi screenshot...right?
>>
I don't fucking understand Japan's obsession with VAs.
Like when Shin Mazinger got fucked over because they didn't like Kouji's new VA (which, in my opinion, is much more hotblooded than his old VA).
>>
Reminds me of the time Miyano got a bunch of death threats because he mentioned how his wife was pregnant.
>>
>>100155198
If you know the sources you know how retarded you are for trusting it, weeb faggot.
>>
>>100155093
>Were you not here when /a/ sent a bunch of dicks to Eri Kitamura for no reason?

That was related to the Kokoro connect bullying.,
>>
>>100155187
/a/ has been /b/ tier for some time now.
>>
>>100154970
He fucking advertised it on his blog. Many of his fans would've gotten it. Accusing him of cheating on his wife is even worse and more embarrassing for him and his wife and truly shows how stupid these women are.
>>
>>100155191
>sex with your waifu
That's not even funny. The furthest I'd ever go is holding hands after years of marriage.
>>
>>100154894
>This only happens in Japan
Because obsessive fans/stalkers are such a unique concept.
I swear, most of /a/ overreaction to shit that happend in Japan or what they saw in their chinese cartoons is basic lack of understanding reality and knowledge.
>>
>>100155198
You know that the sites that they took from are often far from reliable right?

You do know that often the links they got are just random Japanese blogs and are far from legit/official news right?
>>
>>100155245
For some reason yes. Even though EriKita had nothing to do with it.
>>
Say what you want about the average con going anime fan in America but at least they don't pull off this shit.
>>
>>100155151
>/a/ is obsessive about others routines.

Such as? if you say about spending most of your hours every day discusing and watching anime, is comparable to any other fanatic and his media
>>
>>100155208
>Like when Shin Mazinger got fucked over because they didn't like Kouji's new VA

Mazinger Got fucked over because no one cares about Mazinger anymore. It's basically a direct-to-video series at this point.
>>
>>100155230
Do fujsohit expect him to not fuck his wife?
>>
>>100154970
>call people out on excluding details
>yet is in turn unable to notice the most obvious of detail which is that the item was mentioned by the person on the net.
Faggot.
>>
>>100155189
>actual otaku
Do you realize that /a/ is what actual otaku would be?
>>
>>100153983

because they have to keep up an image of 'purity' so all these fujoshi and otaku can worship them

its pretty stupid
>>
File: 1330149302844.jpg (55.21 KB, 371x461)
55.21 KB
55.21 KB JPG
>>100154929
>How many people really wash their hands after they fap?
Not me.
>>
>>100155187
It was for the KC bullying scandal. I still remember it like it was yesterday and being confused as to what the fuck was going on.
>>
>Why are otaku and fujoshi so insane about their VAs potentially having sex?
You realize the guy is married, right? If they didn't give a fuck then that's certainly not the issue now. It's just fujoshi doing what they do best: being insane.
>>
File: 1371329960315.gif (715.34 KB, 640x360)
715.34 KB
715.34 KB GIF
>>100154929
W-wait, there are people who don't wash their hands after they fap?
>>
File: 1337484780016.jpg (315.35 KB, 600x800)
315.35 KB
315.35 KB JPG
>>100155350
You seriously think that?
>>
File: 1333041584026.jpg (122.68 KB, 460x375)
122.68 KB
122.68 KB JPG
>>100155341
He is supposed to be pure.
>>
File: waiting line diarrhea 1.jpg (186.99 KB, 1280x720)
186.99 KB
186.99 KB JPG
>>100154894
>This only happens in Japan or there are other cases of extrem stupidity of this kind in other countries?

Obsessive fan stupidity exists everywhere. But in the USA, it is usually covered up by both the ConCom and the hosting hotel. Neither want an image problem to be associated with them.

Don't eat stuff that will upset your system, especially if you down a lot of liquid on an empty stomach. Or you end up like this guy in the comiket waiting line.
>>
>>100155272
Or rather, /a/ is too narrow minded in their world view and focus only Japan that they often don't realize that the same shit goes on around other parts of the world.
>>
>>100155148

Why would you want to have sexual relations with 3DPD?
>>
These motherfuckers crazy
>>
File: [oras internally].png (405.57 KB, 2118x1276)
405.57 KB
405.57 KB PNG
>>100155392
>last comment
>>
>>100155402
why would /a/ discuss anything not japan?
>>
>>100155316
>Such as?
>my chinese cartoon gir's purity
>studio wars
>muh sales
>and other shit they usually being nuts
Ae you new or something?
> most of your hours every day discusing and watching anime
>/a/
>discussing anime
Yes, you are.
>>
>>100155187
The ones that did this are edgy /b/-tards that were trying to replicate the Watamote incident, and were only doing it to piss on an otaku shitstorm that was already well under way (this was connected to the Kokoro Connect bullying shit if I remember right).
>>
>>100155392
>I wish he'd have shared some of that semen out with me...
Heh

>>100155341
It is especially stupid when it turns out he was seriously worried about being infertil.
>>
>>100154929
I don't.

Because I can't get up.
>>
>>100154894
>This only happens in Japan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricardo_Lopez_%28stalker%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebecca_Schaeffer#Death
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theresa_Saldana#Stalking_incident

Stay in your cartoon world and keep drinking Artefact's Kool Aid, week
>>
>>100155350
Nope. This shit happens a lot with otaku and fujoshi, /a/ is insane nowhere near as this insane. There's a difference in culture with how each views these seiyuus also.
>>
>>100155350
/a/ is Normalfag shit compared to the horrors of kimoota.
>>
>>100154952
>Seriously?
Yes. Why do you think Kira Yamato has been on the Newtype poll for ten straight years? Japan loves self-insert moralfags. They hate Shinn because Kira wasn't the MC in Destiny but Morosawa changed that.
>>
>>100155489
>missing the point completely
/a/ is making it seem like these crazy shit are done ONLY by Japanese.
>>
>>100155388
Well what would make the /a/non to be an actual Otaku then?
>>
Hitler was wrong about the Japs.
>>
File: 1384610064734.gif (260.07 KB, 480x270)
260.07 KB
260.07 KB GIF
>>100155392
Christ almighty.
>>
>>100155522
No no, it was /a/. /a/ was in max damage control after the incident.
>>
>>100155522
>The ones that did this are edgy /b/-tards

Yeah, edgy /b/-tards who magically appeared out of thin air in the middle of a heated discussion where everyone was already looking for a scapegoat to blame for a pretend "bullying". Also the Jews.
>>
>>100155384
Don't you remember your parents telling you as a child to always wash your hands after shaking hands with someone, because you don't know where their hands have been? Well...
>>
>>100155580
>/a/ is making it seem like these crazy shit are done ONLY by Japanese
Because other countries aren't being discussed? Fucking Germany isn't making anime.
>>
>>100155563
They hate Shinn because he's a badly done character. Big difference.

Shinn is practically Kamille 2.0 but you don't see him getting as much flake because he actually had character development unlike Shinn.
>>
>>100155388
Are you fucking kidding?
>3DPD stuff
>waifus
>hentai threads
>fetishes
>lolis
>buyfagging
The exact same shit as those otakus
>>
>>100155580
No. We are just talking about a japanese incident because this is a fucking anime board.
>>
>>100155392
You will never be so adored someone will desperately want your semen, even if just a little.
>>
>>100155684
It isn't the activities, it is the degree.
>>
>>100154894 wasn't saying this only happens in Japan, he's just from a huehue shithole and can't speak English.
>>
>>100155666
I see, so you have issue with reading comprehension. I shall stop trying to explain it you then since you won't see the difference anyway.
>>
>>100155684
Remember that time we went around throwing things at VAs and ruining lives?
>>
It's amazing that you guys conveniently forget about sending dick pics to Kitamura Eri's Twitter page (over a scandal she wasn't even involved in) because you heard a rumor she was dating a director.

>hur der fucking japs
>>
>>100155721
Explain further.
>>
>>100155187
>She closed her Twitter account afterwards

... and opened a new one less than twenty-four hours later. Then she joked about it.
>>
>>100155763
It's amusing that you bring up that one incident as an equivalent to things otaku have done in the past
>>
>>100155684
Did you even read what the thread is talking about? Jap otaku and fujoshi don't just do harmless things like that.
Also, you realize you are using /a/ so you can't pretend you are not a part of it.
>>
>>100155632
>>100155635
I'm only calling them /b/-tards because of the way they acted, I'm not saying they weren't actually from /a/.

The point is that no one here actually cared about that stupid bullying incident, unlike the 2ch otaku. Those idiots that posted their dicks were doing it because they thought they were being hilarious, not out of genuine spite or outrage.
>>
File: Fukawabawa.jpg (300.41 KB, 800x800)
300.41 KB
300.41 KB JPG
>>100155392
>that last one
Fujoshis are so stupid and lewd and sex deprived.
Sex with a hardcore fujoshi must be wonderful
>>100155684
We don't take it nearly as far as they do. Need I remind you of the Basuke bomb threat? The worst we'd do is complain.
>>
>>100155552
Otaku is not all the same, /a/ is equal to anime otakus, not idolotakus which probably are going to be mad about this.
>>
>Next up, a rumour begins circulating over at 2ch (a Japanese textboard) that Kitamura Eri is going out with Takahiro and an uproar begins at 4chan where some supposedly Finland teenagers propose a drastic solution to the situation: posting pictures of their phallus on KitaEri's Twitter page. 2ch is actually glad that this is happening however, and some of them even join in on the whole genital luvo photo barrage.
>>
>>100154399
>I swear to god, these kinds of people have to be the dumbest human beings on the planet.

Supernatural fans still exist.
>>
Is there a middle ground anywhere between American idolization and crazy Japanese pureness of celebrities?
Where you just hope they have a decent to good moral compass and the celebs aren't held to near god/dess worship?
>>
File: Andrews.gif (8.54 KB, 88x150)
8.54 KB
8.54 KB GIF
What's this /a/?

I thought we were edgy fans who supported this kind of behavior. Like when people supported that AKB girl shaving her head, saying she was a slut and has to pander to otaku because they gave her her money and success.
>>
File: 1248488023769.jpg (18.36 KB, 315x362)
18.36 KB
18.36 KB JPG
>>100155187
>ijime connect was almost two years ago
>>
>>100155684
You have no idea what an otaku is, do you?
>>
>>100155125
Bitch deserved it. She had no reason to exclude the bassist like that.
>>
>>100155778
When was the last time you remember reading a story about an /a/non who assaulted a VA over something they did?

/jp/ are the scum that is closer to a Japanese Otaku.
>>
>>100155797
She wasn't even related to the KC incident at all. She wasn't even in the show, or the event.

You guys aren't any better than them
>>
>>100155584
1. Being Japanese (nope)
2. Being male (ok, this mostly applies)
3. Being a hikki (most of us aren't)
4. Being mentally ill and/or braindamaged (again, this mostly applies)
5. Having anime/manga being near the center of pop culture in our respective countries (it isn't)
>>
File: 1388330899746.jpg (115.11 KB, 1000x900)
115.11 KB
115.11 KB JPG
>>100154582
>or when they went apeshit when Shinn and Lunamaria's VAs got married
The only guy who went apeshit was SEED Destiny's director, everyone else cheered for them because it was a well know fact that the two are in a relationship and that Kenichi Suzumura has as many friends as Sugita does.
>>
>>100155763
You gonna keep using one incident to deflect every single disgusting thing fujoshi and otaku have done to ruin lives? Because it's hilarious.
What is your damage?
>>
>>100155684
>implying anyone here does stupid shit like assault voice actors or people involved in anime
>implying anyone here does stupid shit like threatening to bomb a con
>>
>>100155899
read >>100155868
>>
>>100155727
>calls out someone on reading comprehension
>can't fucking speak English
Just stop.
>>
>>100155895
*You* have no idea what otaku is.
>>
>>100155863
The only reason she didn't fuck the bassist is because he was in a relationship.

She ain't that bad.
>>
>>100155867
>When was the last time you remember reading a story about an /a/non who assaulted a VA over something they did?

2008.

Johnny Otaku.
>>
>>100155855
Because Midorikawa is a bro
>>
>>100155868
>7 or 8 dipshits post pictures of their dicks for "the lulz"
>this is somehow comparable to an entire community flying into an outrage
Shut the fuck up, you idiot.
>>
Any fujoshi in this thread?
Do you actually feel offended by this?
>>
>>100154593
To be fair, Kannagi sucked, and so do most of her non-comedy efforts.

>>100154582
Already mentioned it, but Supernatural fans are just as bad, if not worse. Hell, every fandom has their patch of ubercrazies by the hundreds. No media star is immune to this effect, no matter what side of the pond they're on.

Hell, I remember a lot of the shitstorms just being on the fringes of the Harry Potter fandom. Shit is honestly scary.
>>
>>100155855
I've never supported that shit and never will.
>>
>>100155965
damn right he is
thanks to him, he got Demonbane in SRW
>>
>>100155988
Do you even know how many people were posting angry posts on Midorikawa blog?
>>
As a note, wasn't the Kitamura dick pics trolls doing it for fun than out of anger?
>>
>>100153983
why does /a/ care?

same reason - they have no life and place far far far too much importance on entertainment
>>
>>100155502
But /a/ is not a special case about being nuts over their animus, most people who is too much into their own shit are equaly or more obssesive and retarded. check Futbol hinchas for example.

Also
> /a/ never discuss anime just like /v/ never play vidya.

Maricon Maximo.
>>
>>100154911
Gene Simmons's son.

To be fair, that shit was hilarious
>>
>>100155098
>what is tumblr
>>
>>100156040
More than 10, I'm sure.
>>
>>100156041
They were, and it was only about couple guys who even did it.
>>
>>100156040
A whopping two digit number below thirty.
>>
>>100156084
wasn't it because he blatantly copied bleach?
>>
>>100155988
>entire community

I forgot autistic weebs seem to think that communities outside their own act monolithically whereas they think of themselves as a kaleidoscope of individuality.
Face it, you don't even know how many people were involved in the verbal assault or if it ever happened in the first place.
>>
>>100156041
Most probably did but it was because someone started a rumor that Kita was dating the Director and the Director bullied the Seiyuu because he was in love with Kita.
>>
>>100156041
It was because a couple of retards thought that she was vaguely connected to some guy who actually was part of the bullying thing and thought it would be hilarious to spam some girl who wasn't even a part of it.

Turned out she wasn't even connected to him in the first place.
>>
>>100155815
>Did you even read what the thread is talking about?
Obsession is obsession, different topic, same shit, but then again, you are generalizing those people by thinking if someone is crazy about someone's else lives, then everyone as well.
>Also, you realize you are using /a/ so you can't pretend you are not a part of it.
Where you have an impression that I was not?
>>
File: 1364182752538.gif (2.85 MB, 298x224)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB GIF
>>100155048
>because the only idols they have are the sun and rain and shit.

Dammit anon i fucking love you right now.
>>
>>100155502
And none of these have anything to do with caring about the personal lives of those involved with the production of the anime.

The closest thing I've seen to that sort of thing being talked about seriously on /a/ is the Aya Hirano thing, and that's largely because it's a pretty ridiculious story.
>>
>>100155952
>*You*
What?
And yes, I do, because item #1 is the most important thing to have if you are to be considered an otaku. Nobody here is Japanese, ergo we aren't otaku. Actual otaku would be offended at the suggestion that non-Japanese could be like them.
>>
>>100156133
>>100156109
>less than 30 angry posts
>10 dick pics

unless you are a fag, I'd take the angry text posts
>>
>>100155825
No, they'd be smelly and have a horrible personality
>>
>>100155988
>>this is somehow comparable to an entire community flying into an outrage
they both shut down their social media sites over it
>>
I wish another VA could someday call otaku the sad sacks they are and get away with it afterward. I wish they didn't have to do nutless things like apologizing to your haters because they spent their precious time emailing you. Otaku are pure filth through and through, no wonder Japan is trying to delude them out.
>>
>>100155917
>implying anyone here does stupid shit like assault voice actors or people involved in anime
>>100155187
>implying anyone here does stupid shit like threatening to bomb a con
Treating with a bomb, is not actually bringing a bomb.
>>
>>100156178
Everything on your list from 2 onwards is wrong, by the way.
>>
>>100154582
kuroko threat was a faggot.
>>
>>100156232
Doesn't /a/ like smelly girls and tsunderes?
>>
>>100156178
You think an otaku is a Japanese crazy anime/manga fan who never leaves his room because he's fucked up. You have no fucking idea what otaku is. It's way broader than that.
Fucking /a/.
>>
the west is not japan. Thats what makes us different. Nobody in the states will ever be the otaku or Fujoshi's that exist in japan. Its all related to the differences in society.

but there are more mild anime fans in japan like most of us on /a/, right?
>>
>>100155310
>Say what you want about the average con going anime fan in America but at least they don't pull off this shit.

http://stoparkhproject.tumblr.com/post/17453546009/remember-that-time-riley-wanted-to-be-a-japanese-rock

Educate yourself.
>>
>>100156142
/a/ seems to think they are somehow better than the japanese community. there is no point in trying to argue with them, they are on full damage control right now

they seem to say less than 30 people attacked him, but I have yet to see a source. it could have been like two people making multiple accounts
>>
Devil's advocate here: To these fans, it's not a "stranger's" love life, it's their waifu's love life. If for some reason your waifu was 3DPD, and she was caught having sex with some random, could you still think of her as your waifu?

The real problem with their mentality is not that they care about a stranger's love life, it's that they convince themselves that they aren't a stranger. That somehow they're supposed to be special to the VA, or that if they can't have the VA, no one should.
>>
>>100156312
>/a/ seems to think they are somehow better than the japanese community
I think you're just getting upset because we insulted your glorious Nihon.
>>
Going through the Archives during the KC Incident, its pretty funny.
>>
>>100156233
How does that mean it's comparable to an entire community flying into an outrage?
>>
>>100156142
Are you implying he made it up now? Your damage control is getting ridiculous.
>>
>>100155855
>saying she was a slut and has to pander to otaku because they gave her her money and success

Said no person ever.
This is typical anime otaku behavior, if anything at all.
>>
File: 1332932790959s.jpg (16.32 KB, 251x250)
16.32 KB
16.32 KB JPG
>>100155965
>MJP gets into SRW
>He voices both Heero and Jiart for free.
>>
>>100156344
where are you finding this information about this "entire community"? all I see are like dozens of posts. I'm sure the japanese anime community is a bit more than a dozen posts
>>
File: 38622631_p5.jpg (62.47 KB, 700x513)
62.47 KB
62.47 KB JPG
I don't have any idea why Japanese otaku have this obsession with the love lives of VAs. I've long stopped giving a shit about 3D people and their affairs a long time ago. To me, it doesn't matter if Hirano Aya sucks random dicks every night as long as she keeps doing an excellent job voice acting, which is ALL that I value her for.
>>
>>100156273
Oh okay. Thanks for clearing that up. Would you mind telling me why everything is wrong?
>>
>>100156302
>there are more mild anime fans in japan like most of us on /a/, right?
Hahahahahaha
Hahahaha
Hahaha
Haha
No.
>>
>>100156040
>>100156133
>>100156142
Try to keep up with the conversation, morons. I wasn't talking about the OP incident. If you actually bothered to follow the chain of conversation, you might have read:
>It's amusing that you bring up that one incident as an equivalent to things otaku have done in the past
And it should have been obvious that the KC incident in particular was being discussed.
>>
>>100155187
>Gaijin Glory

my sides
>>
>>100156302
and otaku is on a whole different level than the crazy weebs we see on here.
>>
>>100156387
that's how we got demonbane
>>
ITT: posers get mad that otaku are getting called out
>>
http://archive.foolz.us/a/thread/70873415/#70878539
>>
>>100156335
I think this shit is hilarious. Anime fags from Japan and 2ch are so entitled to their shit. If you piss off people who do this shit for free, they eventually stop doing it. Serves them right
>>
>>100156410
so its crazy otaku or nothing?
>>
>>100156270
>a picture is now the same as physical assault

What the fuck does "Treating with a bomb" mean?
Are you suggesting Westerners have actually brought bombs to cons before?
>>
>>100156232
>Smelly
Girly BO is almost kind of hot in a way. I see what you're saying though.
>>
What was the accessory? It better have been some styling shit.
>>
>>100156399
Are you illiterate? The entire community comment is pretty clearly referring to the KC incident, which is 100% true. Not the OP.
>>
>>100156451
holy cow, look at all those five replies
>>
>>100156405
>2. Being male (ok, this mostly applies)
Obviously there are female otaku. You might think the term for that is fujoshi, but that’s wrong. That’s a specific group with a (rarer) male equivalent called fudanshi.
> 3. Being a hikki (most of us aren't)
Being hikki has nothing to do with it. You don’t have to be NEET to be otaku either.
>4. Being mentally ill and/or braindamaged (again, this mostly applies)
If being obsessive about your hobbies and caring about great detail automatically counts.
> 5. Having anime/manga being near the center of pop culture in our respective countries (it isn't)
Otaku != anime fandom
>>
>>100156502
It's a fucking scandal I tells ya.
>>
>>100156345
>Your damage control is getting ridiculous.

I couldn't care less about what your obscure irrelevant VAs runs into, she wouldn't have had a hope anyway. What I was pointing out how is how you are just exaggerating details in an attempt to sound morally superior to a strawman that you just made on the spot. At least own up to your intellectual dishonesty.
>>
>>100156502
there were other thread dedicated to just sending dick pics that day
>>
>>100156480
He’s full of shit and has no clue. Yes, of course there are casual anime fans in Japan.
>>
>>100156480
Pretty much, at least among anyone who could be described as an "anime fan." There are some anime that are popular with more normal people, but the social taboo over the majority of the industry's output pushes sane people away over there.
There are going to be some exceptions, of course, but not enough to be notable.
>>
File: anzuchang.jpg (125.62 KB, 500x706)
125.62 KB
125.62 KB JPG
>>100156405
Because otaku is just a broad Japanese term for someone with an obsessive interest (this applies to almost any hobby, like train otaku). I don't know why you thought being a hikkikomori, being male and being braindamaged were relevant in any way.
>>
>>100156605
>big 3
>>
>>100156163
>Obsession is obsession, different topic, same shit
I guess you didn't read the thread if you think it was about obsession. It was about fans making an assumption based on incredibly stupid evidence and harassing a seiyuu with it.

>you are generalizing those people by thinking if someone is crazy about someone's else lives, then everyone as well.
Your grammar is fucking terrible, but it's quite obvious not every otaku and fujoshi is collectively doing the same thing all the fucking time.

>Where you have an impression that I was not?
>The exact same shit as those otakus
Using "they" is excluding yourself, this is fucking basic.
>>
>>100156605
>but not enough to be notable
This is so wrong.
>>
>>100156555
>to a strawman
Read >>100156417, dipshit.
>>
>>100156399
I'm not the guy who said it was an entire community, just responding to the idea that the /a/ dick pics on Twitter thing and the subsequent account shutdown somehow meant that "an entire community" (i.e. /a/) flew into an outrage. The other people saying it was a handful of retard ebin xD trolls were right.

Anyway, I have no idea why others are trying to blow that incident way out of proportion in order to claim that people on /a/ are somehow worse than an entire demographic of Japanese media consumers. The two situations just don't compare, deal with it.
>>
>>100156312
>I'm an expert on japanese culture
>muh glorious nipon, how dare the board I frequent shit on muh glorious nipon
>>
>>100155187
>dat microdick

holy fuck
>>
>>100156636
the big three don't really exist in japan. It mainly one piece. Naruto and bleach are big in the west, not japan
>>
>all Japanese anime fans are hardcore otaku
>/a/ is otaku
>only anime otaku exist
this thread is bait
>>
File: image.jpg (105.45 KB, 636x357)
105.45 KB
105.45 KB JPG
>>100155106
No need to be facetious anon, we were all before coming here.
>>
>>100156302
>Nobody in the states will ever be the otaku or Fujoshi's that exist in japan
It's all the same shit, and it's everywhere.
For westerners it's probably something crazy that you can call treat someone, but that's it, if they could, they would do the same shit.
>>
>>100156688
1/10, exert yourself

resorting to >hurr green text without even trying to make an argument
>>
I wonder if any English VAs have ever had this batshit crazy stuff happen to them.
>>
>>100156502
Outrageous.
>>
>>100156402
>I don't have any idea why Japanese otaku have this obsession with the love lives of VAs

They don't, hang out on Japanese sites and you'll realize the attitude is the same as on 4chan.
Don't blame them, blame the shitty "news from Japan" weeablogs where you get your fix for distorting the situation.
>>
>>100156650
It hasn't been in my experience. There are normal people who watch anime in Japan, but there aren't many who have the knowledge level of /a/ and still have their shit together. I could be wrong, of course.
>>
>>100156765
I want Sankaku Complex to die a swift death.
>>
>>100156765
>They don't
What an equally stupid assumption.
>>
>>100156672
Basically, it was just a couple of idiots + 2ch idiots and yet apparently it was 'all of /a/'
Hell here is the archive post that started it.
http://archive.foolz.us/a/thread/70914943/#70919059
>>
>>100155895
>Being a hikki (most of us aren't)
Do you even know how much new you are?
do you even realize how much /a/ love and used to hikki/ronery threads? of course you don't.
>>
>Johnny FUCKING Bosch looks out his window
>sees a horde of weeaboos shouting bankai at each other
>slowly closes the window curtain
>goes back to fucking Cripsin Freeman
>>
>>100156480
Dude you can like anime, lurk a lot and have a decent knowledge about the anime industry and not be Otaku.

And no matter how hard you try, liking anime, wearing anime accesories and being a huge autist will never make you a true Otaku because you simply are not Japanese, you are juts a tryhard anime fan.
>>
>>100156784
>could be
You are.
>>
>>100154949
Thank god, it was wasted talent.
>>
File: son.jpg (85.07 KB, 468x497)
85.07 KB
85.07 KB JPG
>>100156136
No more hack than the other hacks in DC and Marvel, but /a/ racked him across the coals, and then let the even-MORE insane bleach fandom factions do the rest.

Although, again, shit was hilarious. Especially Kubo's tweets.

But yeah, /a/'s asshole does not smell like roses on the subject of fandom harrassing. Doujin artists are frequent victims when Westerners get righteous about something.

>3D Touhou doujin game in the works
>Demo looks glorious as fuck
>Stars Flandre
>NIfty music
>Newgrounds gets a whiff
>One of them screams copyright infringement over the music
>The rest of his buddies start internet lawyering and sending the doujin artist hate mail
>/jp/ jumps in too little, too late to save—dude bows, apologizes, scraps his work.
>the demo video credited the music tho
>mfw all this fucking SHAMEFUR DISPRAY
>>
>>100156825
>And no matter how hard you try, liking anime, wearing anime accesories and being a huge autist will never make you a true Otaku because you simply are not Japanese, you are juts a tryhard anime fan.
Cut "because you simply are not Japanese" from the post and it’s true.
>>
>>100155187
>/a/ is the lowest scum and a cesspool of mentally damaged people, needless to say.
You're making it sound like /a/ is a single entity and isn't made up by a lot of different people, which is wrong. From what I gathered during the incident is that most people on /a/ were against it and called out the people who did it for being stupid.
>>
>>100156784
> knowledge level of /a/ and still have their shit together

They aren´t many but i assure you they exist even here on /a/. we commonly call them normalfags
>>
>>100156832
'Kay.
>>
>>100156538
>>100156622
Hmm, so we've been arguing semantics all along, have we? Oh well. The fact remains that nobody on /a/ could be considered an otaku because we are not Japanese. You cannot refute this so don't bother me about it.
>>
>>100156917
>Hmm, so we've been arguing semantics all along, have we?
No, you've just been terribly wrong.
>fact remains that nobody on /a/ could be considered an otaku because we are not Japanese
This is wrong as well
>>
>>100156746
Your post was like reading an obsessive weeaboo's whining. There is not much to do but make fun of it as you deserve nothing better for such an embarrassment.
Also it's hilarious you try to exclude yourself from /a/ in your posts. It really shows how messed up your mental state is right now in addition to your sad damage control.
>>
>>100156917
>nobody on /a/ could be considered an otaku because we are not Japanese
Unless some posters actually ARE Japanese.
>>
>>100156878
>/a/ is a single entity
So japanese otakus as well, but it doesn't stop from silly generalizations, isn't?
>>
>>100156815
Are you the same guy who keeps posting barely-English gibberish in this thread? I'd like to respond to your post here but I can't understand it. Sorry.
>>
>>100156978
You don't have to be Japanese to be "otaku". Japanese refer to foreigners as otaku as well.
>>
>>100156898
Normalfags generally don't have as much knowledge as the regular /a/non from what I can understand. That doesn't mean that they don't have any knowledge at all about the subject though.
>>
>>100155763
>>100156917
>The fact remains that nobody on /a/ could be considered an otaku because we are not Japanese.
It is more of a technicality with that point. If a person with similar levels of obsession moved to Japan, they'd be referred to as an otaku.
>>
>>100156979
Maybe you should learn English before trying to act smug and maybe you shouldn't make assumptions about posts because he might have not been defending generalizations either
>>
>>100157016
Because they speak Japanese.
When speaking in English, we use words like nerd.
>>
>>100156952
doesn't matter how much of a soccer fan you are, you will never be the die hard fans that grew up in south america and your dad was one of the mobsters that basically runs the club
>>
>>100157076
Astute observation.
>>
>>100156804
My point exactly.
>>
>>100157076
>we use words like nerd
No we don't.
>>
>>100156752
Lisa Ortiz is a tiny little thing in real life. I don't think I'd ever been as embarrassed as when my bear-sized friend squealed like a little girl at meeting the English voice of Lina Inverse. I had to knight shift protect king to get the look of sheer panic off her face.

Stopped working/going to cons not long after.
>>
>>100156979
Again, you're being purposely obtuse to try to wriggle away from the point. Yes, I'm sure that there are Japanese otaku that don't overreact and fly into shitstorms about this kind of thing. They may even be the majority.

But that doesn't change the fact that there is a large contingent of Japanese otaku (much larger than here) that get genuinely outraged by this kind of shit. And they are far more extreme.
>>
>>100156639
>I guess you didn't read the thread
I DID fucking read the thread from a very fucking begining.
My point was that /a/ is not someone who can blame people for being crazy.
>It was about fans making an assumption based on incredibly stupid evidence and harassing a seiyuu with it
That's exactly what /a/ doing most of the time, so as I said different topic.
>Using "they" is excluding yourself, this is fucking basic.
What are you implying?
>>
>>100157124
I don't even understand what is being advertised.
>>
>>100157201
Merch for nerds!
>>
>>100157152
I know someone that tried to get Eriko Nakamura to sign a lewd Haruka doujin. Her reaction was good.
>>
>>100157124
And the word "otaku" has been commercialised and appropriated in Japan as well. Try asking older otas about Akiba.
>>
>>100157044
they will see him as a white man thats trying to be japanese, not a real otaku.
>>100157076
>>100157016
the problem is, otaku is on a whole different level than nerd and geek. Our versions of otaku have been so watered down by pop culture.
>>
>>100157226
>Her reaction was good.
Don't leave me hanging anon.
>>
>>100157044
>they'd be referred to as an otaku
I doubt that. If a Western fan of Japanese media were to be open about his fandom there, he would more likely get the "oaito piggu goo homu" treatment, rather than the "one of us, one of us" treatment.
>>
>>100157252
Please stop talking out of your ass.
>>
>>100157124
Using otaku isn't any better you know. Even less so because we have a bunch of cancerous Narutofags and their like trying to turn it into a thing.
>>
>>100157282
Not him, but what exactly are you not agreeing with?
>>
>>100157282
otaku is a japanese word for a japanese thing. You can't directly translate things like this because the culture doesn't use the same exact example.
>>
>>100157226
>Haruka
>Not something with little Enjutsu

That someone had subpar tastes.
>>
>>100156495
>Girly BO
Except they don't have that.

They look like you except they have a vagina and larger tits.
>>
>>100157329
How long has it been since Narutofags, or rather weebs have been trying to turn Otaku into a positive term that completely deviated from its original meaning? I swear they are one of the worst kind.
>>
>>100157336
There are some people in this thread who are finding it hard to accept that they will never be fully accepted as an otaku in Japan, even though they like all the same shit, simply because they aren't Japanese. Their faux smugness is a plea for others in the thread to stop crushing their middle-school dreams.
>>
>>100157336
Just about everything.
>they will see him as a white man thats trying to be japanese, not a real otaku.
There’s no reason to assume this, it’s wrong. There are some who think that otaku can’t originate outside of Japan due to a cultural difference, but that’s mostly because they’re a little ignorant to the world.
>Our versions of otaku have been so watered down by pop culture.
Might want to look into niwaka. Japan has the same fucking thing.
>>
>>100155406
Because jaming your poonos in a vagoo feels good
>>
>>100157451
It's the other way around. You are so weeaboo you fap to a mental image of an isolated unique Japan.
>>
>>100157433
You do know that they shit and pass gas, right? And that all humans have sweat glands and body hair and pheromone transmitters and all that good shit, right? Jesus christ, /a/.
>>
>>100157183
>But that doesn't change the fact that there is a large contingent of Japanese otaku
It doesn't change the fact that peple who browse /a/ did this dick posting shit.
What's the point? one side is still worse than another?
>>
>>100157516
You are talking to /a/ though. atleast 80% of us can't even talk to a grill.
>>
>>100157436
It's always been there as a something done by a few faggots you could laugh at or abuse.
I didn't realize how out of hand things had gotten until that whole 'murrica's Greatest Otaku crap started a few years back.
>>
>>100157451
your telling me to stop talking out of my ass and you agree with me. I don't see how that works.
>>
>>100157593
That's another poster. My reply is >>100157462
>>
>>100157510
>isolated
Yes, Japan is quite isolated and xenophobic, at least when dealing with its neighbors. Also, it's on a fucking island. This is all common knowledge.

>unique
I don't know what this is supposed to mean, but I guarantee that if you tried to go over there and fall in with all the other otaku, you definitely would be seen as "unique," in a really bad way.
>>
>>100157549
You don't have to be able to talk to a girl to know how the human body works, Anon.
>>
>>100157516
I'm pretty sure that he means that.

Think he means that there's no such thing as "girly BO" and that it's just like the BO from a guy.
>>
>>100157533
>one side is still worse than another?
Now you're getting it. Otaku are far worse and always will be far worse than weebs.
>>
File: 1389333110939.gif (362.18 KB, 465x332)
362.18 KB
362.18 KB GIF
Today i learned a lot with this thread.
>>
>>100157713
That's like saying that we can't differentiate between "girly bits" and "manly bits" or whatever, because in the end it's all just "bits."

I realize you didn't post that, but the idea is really fucking stupid.
>>
>>100153983
Wasn't he already married and had a kid since a decade ago?
>>
>>100157533
>What's the point? one side is still worse than another?
Can you not read, dipshit?
>there is a large contingent of Japanese otaku (much larger than here) that get genuinely outraged by this kind of shit. And they are far more extreme.
I shouldn't have to fucking repeat myself. Yes, that's the point.
>>
>>100157766
I learned that people don't know what "otaku" means and some people on this board dropped out of high school.
>>
>>100157720
Well then it's just a hypocrisy or just normalfags.
>>
>>100153983
So otaku ruined another nice thing for themselves.

What a surprise.
>>
>>100157879
What?
>>
>>100157850
>some people on this board dropped out of high school.

Are people really so ignorant to this? How do you not already know that?
>>
>>100157850
>some people
More like the majority.
>>100157879
See this thing.
>>
>>100156238
That was the whole point of Evangelion, even Anno has said it himself.
Look how that worked out.
>>
>Only Japanese fans go this far
>Princess Diana dead because of stalking paparazzi
>Selene dead because of crazy ex-worker and fan
>stalking Disney babies is a regular thing just as Britney, Justin, Brandy, Christina, etc etc

Japan does not have the market cornered on nuts. Hell, I don't even think they have the highest fatality ratio resulting from it—that would be America.
>>
>>100157978
>Only Japanese fans go this far
Said nobody in this thread.
>>
>>100157826
>Can you not read, dipshit?
Why so angry?your honor was insulted or something?
>>100157913
Hypocrite /a/ thinking they are better than otakus or normalfags talking shit about otaku while never realizing where they are.
>>
>>100158050
so you're saying a serial killer is just as bad as hitler because they both killed and the serial killer cannot say hitler was worse?
>>
>>100158036
>Otaku fandom and fujoshi are the worst can't they differentiate obsessions from reality hurr hurr we're the high horse

Went the tone and dialog of the first half of this thread.
>>
>>100158050
>Hypocrite /a/ thinking they are better than otakus or normalfags
Everyone does stupid things, but are you honestly implying one side isn't worse?
>>
>>100158102
Can't believe it took this long before someone brought up Godwin's law
>>
>>100157967
Anno didn't exactly do a good job thought with the new movies and all that merchandising.
>>
>>100158102
Why would one fucker being better than another?
>>
>>100157850
After reading all this thread Im still wondering if any other non-japanese who behaves like the japanese otaku can qualify as a true otaku. some people say yes because "x" other people say no because "y"...
>>
File: 1386984380552.png (249.74 KB, 562x562)
249.74 KB
249.74 KB PNG
>>100158050
>your honor was insulted
I'm pretty sure he's pointing out that one side being worse than the other has been the main argument in this thread for the past couple of hours.
>>
>>100158165
>pathetic losers shitting on someone so they can feel better about themselves
That's pathetic.
>>
>>100158050
>>100158230
What is your first language? It might be easier to explain it in that.
>>100158285
I can't tell if you're purposely being silly or that was an accident.
>>
>>100158263
Well as it was said already
>it's hypocrisy
No need to repeat obvious.
>>
>>100158050
>your honor was insulted?

Yes, yes it was. Prepare to die, kisama.
>>
>>100158331
>No need to repeat obvious
Then maybe you shouldn't continue arguing in fucking circles, Yoda.
>>
>>100158050
>>100158331
>not realizing the hypocrisy of calling hypocrites you think are stupid hypocrites
>>
This thread:
>/a/ is being better than those disgusting otaku pigs
>>
>>100158415
>x is bad
>but y is also bad
>that doesn't mean x isn't bad
>HYPOCRITE
>>
>>100158415
I don't think we're better.

We just have less chances to be as retarded as them, being dirty gaijin and all.
>>
>>100157978
No one said the Nips are the only one that go far. But I think the fact that it is easier to say 'oh what typical otaku' is because Otakus/Fujoshis have a reputation for doing things like this.

We don't identify celebrity stalkers in the western world as belonging to a specific group that contain many of the same kind of persons do we? Nor do we see groups of people sending death threats to celebrities for having adult relationships with other people. Key word is groups. There are incidents of isolated events, even more extreme than what the typical Otaku might do. But the thing is that the Otaku get out of proportionally outraged if their favorite character isn't pure (see Kannagi) or if their idol might be in a relationship with a man.
>>
>>100158331
No it isn't. This is like a shop lifter saying that a bank robber is a worse criminal than he is. Which isn't hypocritical, it's fucking true.

This is the definition of hypocrisy, since you clearly don't know what it is:
>Hypocrisy is the state of falsely claiming to possess virtuous characteristics that one lacks
Which no one is doing.
>>
>>100158190
He gave up on his crusade, it happens to the greatest.
>>
>>100158359
5 star post nigga
>>
>>100158796
>outraged if their favorite character isn't pure (see Kannagi) or if their idol might be in a relationship with a man

Keep lapping up all Sankaku's bullshit wholesale, boy.
And about the Kannagi thing there was nothing to point out to that except for a single photo of some cheap manga volumes being ripped apart, to which several matome sites attached their own imaginary story.
>>
>>100158796
>We don't identify celebrity stalkers in the western world as belonging to a specific group that contain many of the same kind of persons do we?

You should really look outside 4chan sometimes and at local fan communities on the latest shows and popular books. As mentioned, Harry Potter had some severely batshit fans in the fold, equal to the shit we're complaining about here. One of Supernatural's leads, iirc, had the exact same death threat issue mentioned over a VA when it was announced that his wife was pregnant.

There have been people nutty enough to name their children Han Solo, Mega Man, Peter Parker, Clark Kent, etc etc for decades. This shit ain't new, and Japan definitely does not have the market cornered. And these days, these type of people DO filter around specific groups, thus goes the reaction of looking at these "groups" as if they were leapers, despite it being the actions of maybe a handful of individuals.

So, really, what we've established here is that no one can toss a rock in this house of glass, and labels are easy to hide underneath when convenience strikes.
>>
because its their job not to have sex

grow up and stop projecting your hormonal disbalance
>>
>>100159494
>because its their job not to have sex
No it's not. This isn’t even idol shit. Anyway the OP is misleading as fuck, this is about an alleged extramarital affair of a married VA. But it’s bullshit anyway because there’s no real reason to assume it happened. Read the thread.
>>
>misleading shit cause a lot of people going nuts over things they don't fully understand
>HURDURRRJAPSOTAKU/FUJOSHIRETARDS
That's funny, exact same shit happend everytime here most of the time, that's just hilarious how projective some people are.
>>
File: 1352326418628.png (6.13 KB, 74x159)
6.13 KB
6.13 KB PNG
>>100154929

Wasn't that one of the chapters in watamote?
>>
>>100159494
>job not to have sex

Where do I sign up.
>>
Remember the shitstorm when Mamoru Miyano revealed he was married and expecting a kid?
>>
>>100159645
>there’s no real reason to assume it happened
Yeah, it's not like the guy himself said so on his blog or anything.
>>
>>100154907

Why Banpresto such a Bro.

>Z : The main character position got shifted by writer? Lets fix that.
>UX : Lets give him some scenario that somehow close to Honeymoon and give them combination attack.

Shinn VA himself is also SRW fans
>>
>>100155267
>not pleasing you're waifu in bed
It's like you WANT to be NTR'd... wait
>>
>>100155672
He didn't get any character development at the end because he stopped being the main character and just a punching bag for the old characters.

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. It'd be like if Kamille had to share Zeta Gundam's screentime with Char and Amuro on a full scale, and eventually is turned into the badguy. He'd be no different than Katz in their eyes and the viewers.

But yeah, Shinn wasn't a good character, and that's because there's only a handful of good characters on GSD, and NONE of them have anything to do with the overarching plot!
>>
File: 07kotobu.jpg (988.57 KB, 1280x1751)
988.57 KB
988.57 KB JPG
I love Minako Kotobuki but I wouldn't do stupid shit like this just because a random fan wore the same stuff she does/did. I happen to have a replica of what Minako wore in Orbit 2012 and Our Stride 2012 but that doesn't mean I slept with her. Someone else probably did, but I don't really give a shit.
>>
>>100154949
Should've drawn futa instead.
>>
>>100153983
Hardcore Japanese Otaku make me fucking sick to my stomach. Don't complain when voice actors bail out because they can't tolerate your cult-like bullshit, Japanese Otaku. The amount of tolerance these people must have to work in this industry is overwhelming.
>>
Everybody in the world does this to their celebrities. You guys should look at British tabloids sometime.
>>
>>100164042
Doesn't make it any less disgusting though.
>>
>>100155187
Hehe, I'm in this pic. Seeing this again just made me relive the whole shitstorm again in the archive... So good.
>>
>>100154929
Depends if I got any on my hand or not, I tend to blow my load in a wad of paper.
>>
>>100163902
It's a collectivist society, not some individualist shit.
>>
>>100165655
I understand that, but what's your point?



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.