[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/


File: makooooh.jpg (189.11 KB, 1280x720)
189.11 KB
189.11 KB JPG
Why is this retard allowed to live? Why is she given so much plot armor?
>>
Because Mako is best girl.
>>
>>100107923
Because she'll die in a horrible way next episode.
>>
To make cunts like you whine.
>>
>>100107985
Mako will live.
>>
File: Mako_Shark_Poster.png (2.26 MB, 2560x4252)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB PNG
>>100107923
>>
Because while Honnouji academy is full of dangerous people, it isn't full of murderhobos.

And they know killing Mako would accomplish jack shit.
>>
>>100107985
/a/ has been saying that since pretty much the first episode.
>>
>>100107923
>Plot armor

Exactly two characters have been allowed to break the fourth wall. The first is Mako. The second is Harime Nui. Take that for what you will.
>>
When the fuck will this anime ever become serious?
>>
>>100108083
When has Mako ever broken the fourth wall?
>>
And why not?
>>
>>100107984

>Implying that has protected best girls in the past.

>>100108115

Never
>>
>>100107923
>Why is she given so much plot armor?
Plot armor is not slapstick/comedy armor, dumbass.
>>
File: americadoka.jpg (117.43 KB, 492x492)
117.43 KB
117.43 KB JPG
>Mako
>plot armor
It's explicitly canon that she holds back her strength and doesn't fight because she doesn't care for it.
>>
>>100108115
It hasn't.
>>
>>100108083
>break the fourth wall.
Mako didn't.
She can teleport, shrug off damage from thousands of high speed tennis balls, sneak behind Tumugu and swim through the pure energy blowing everyone else away but, she has yet to reach through split screen or do some shit with kanji for her name like Nui.
>>
>>100108432
She plays with the animation often. She can become a still frame and such
>>
Because Gamagoori needs her for character development and OTP
>>
>>100108550
I like Gamagoori, I like Mako, but there's no romance between either of them, mate
>>
>"Every single character in muh serious and mature battle shounen seinen needs to be a serious, dark and superpowered killer with his closet full of skeletons!"

Eat shit, OP.
>>
File: gaaaaaaaaaaaaay.gif (633.38 KB, 480x269)
633.38 KB
633.38 KB GIF
Mako exists to have Ryuuko question her sexuality.
>>
>>100108627
I said Mako was fucking annoying, I didn't say she needed to be edgy, you imbecile. Go fuck yourself
>>
mako is the final boss
deal with it op
>>
In a series where everyone ruses everyone, the only winning move is to pretend to be retarded
>>
>>100107923
The show wouldnt be nearly as good without her, she works as a bridge to connect the viewer to the world
>>
>>100109010
>this character is too silly, she should just die.
>>
She was best part of last ep. Dat monologue.
>>
>>100109177
Yep. She saved her family by doing so.
>>
File: 1388975591754.png (162.47 KB, 289x350)
162.47 KB
162.47 KB PNG
>>100109177
>Mako is actually the mysterious leader of Nudist Beach
>>
>>100108693
Mako is an angel.
>>
>>100109648
She will be
>>
File: im already half nui.jpg (66.92 KB, 1640x919)
66.92 KB
66.92 KB JPG
Would you rather Mako be this cheeky cunt, OP?
>>
>>100109334
who is thir girl
>>
>>100109938
I remember saying Nui would be redeemed if she killed Meg Ryan

Little did I know... little did I know....
>>
>>100107985
Says the mako death squad every weak since weak six.
>>
>>100110036
It's "week", not "weak", you ESL cretin.
>>
>>100109978
When Gama said he slept in the nude in Episode 4, she was in the crowd, that's her reaction to said statement.
>>
>>100109334
Nudist Beach doesn't have leaders. They're all a bunch of naked commies
>>
>>100110445
>Nudist Beach doesn't have leaders.
I'm pretty sure they do.
IIRC Tsumugu mentioned them when he talked about the special bullet with sensei.
>>
>the OP
WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING
>>
>>100107923
doesn't /a/ love that shrill pink haired cunt? I dunno what you're complaining about...
>>
File: smug anime face.jpg (164.66 KB, 1920x1080)
164.66 KB
164.66 KB JPG
>>100110792
But Nonon got her fucking shit kicked in. Mako never takes any damage ever
>>
>>100110860
I'm sad she didn't die
>>
>>100110901
Ryuuko doesn't kill people, though.
>>
But Mako is right about what banshi are. She's the most knowledgeable character and y'all niggas don't see it because of how wacky she is
>>
>>100111047
I wouldn't call he knowledgeable.
More like capable to see what's going on on some different level as if she lives in her own world.
>>
>>100110949
I know I know. I just wish that monkey voiced bitch would die cuz she's so fucking annoying.
>>
>>100110949
the boxer in ep 1?
or maybe he didn't die, just bled a bit
>>
>>100111195
He just bled a bit, I think he and Hakodate have a short on the second BD
>>
Mako is the Horatio of the show. When Ryuuko dies at the end she'll be there to carry on her legacy
>>
>>100111536
Nigga this ain't Hamlet
>>
>>100111690
Would you watch a Hamlet anime
>>
File: horatiosans.jpg (85.38 KB, 575x703)
85.38 KB
85.38 KB JPG
>>100111536
>>
>>100107923
>invisible thread
>ryukoo gonna senketsu without senketsu
>>
File: CSIhoratio.jpg (25.84 KB, 300x400)
25.84 KB
25.84 KB JPG
>>100111536
>>
>>100111884

The invisible thread is just part of sinosphere folklore. It's just a thread tied at each end to the pinky finger of two destined lovers. Worth noting that threads cannot cross from the 3D world tom the 2D world.
>>
File: 1324321321.jpg (114.44 KB, 983x879)
114.44 KB
114.44 KB JPG
>>100107923
>Why is this retard allowed to live? Why is she given so much plot armor?
>>
>>100107923
Because.

What characters have you created that are less retarded?
>>
File: gama_carry_mako.jpg (174.98 KB, 850x977)
174.98 KB
174.98 KB JPG
>>100108587
>Gamagoori promises to remember the name "Mankanshoku Mako"
>gives her & Ryuuko a ride home and protects them along the way
>Is inspired by Mako's ramblings "My life's traffic lights are always yellow!" "In life, proceed with caution? There is truth to that."
>sits next to Mako after he's benched in the tournament arc even though he could just as easily sit somewhere else
>"You admit to being an underachiever? That's the spirit, Mankanshoku!"
>Grants Mako's wish to be asked to go on the Battlefield Trip
Search your feelings, Anon. You know it to be true.
>>
>>100107923
Because
Mako is love.
Mako is life
>>
>>100112916
Gama x Mako OTP
>>
Mako is the funniest character I've seen in anime in a while. I'm pretty sure she's more popular than Ryuuko on /a/.
>>
>>100116972
she is, there was a poll
>>
File: image.jpg (48.72 KB, 621x423)
48.72 KB
48.72 KB JPG
>>100112916
>>100116896
They just compliment each other so well.
>>
Do you think Ryuuko is going to cry when she wakes up in episode 14?
>>
>>100117262
I like them but damn, they're both pretty stupid.
>>
>>100118600
That's the point of their characters I think, Trigger has been humanizing Satsuki and her crew since the tournament arc.
>>
I seriously wonder where this shit is headed.
I feel like there's gonna be a Mother-Daugher fallout pretty soon, Nui will just fight whatever because she's a retard and Ryuko will be irrelevant to the plot except for accidentally helping Satsuki.
>>
>>100119148
I think Nui is going to fight Satsuki, we haven't really seen her fight very much yet.
>>
File: 1324321321.png (152.13 KB, 1200x900)
152.13 KB
152.13 KB PNG
>>100119148
>I seriously wonder where this shit is headed.

Senketsu reforms itself. This whole fucking story is pretty Guyver anyway.
>>
>>100109334
>>100110332

They haven't been puting so much details in the background as they did in the first episodes. It was fun to look for hidden jokes.
>>
File: Mako is Retarded.jpg (81.33 KB, 1280x720)
81.33 KB
81.33 KB JPG
>>100107923
> retard
She prefers the term "mentally adorable", OP.
>>
>>100119148
Absolutely nowhere. I'm honestly irritated at the glacial pace this show has.
>>
>>100118777
Satsuki has been humanized since long before that. Try episode 2 or 3.
>>
File: 1388881307144.jpg (75.34 KB, 632x754)
75.34 KB
75.34 KB JPG
Is it just me or do Satsuki's actions towards Ryuuko seem too sincere for someone who's supposedly only keeping her around since she has some kind of plan for her later?
>>
>>100119904
They have been. You're just relying on /a/ too much. I've spotted three hidden jokes/references that no KLK thread has found.
>>
>>100107923
Because Mako is immortal.
>>
>>100108292
Can't wait for that power to be unleashed

Mako Vs Nui when
>>
File: Satsuki a Tsun.png (172.98 KB, 281x431)
172.98 KB
172.98 KB PNG
>>100120132
>shows up in the nick of time to prevent Nui from killing her again
>"Disgraceful."
>puts blanket on her so she doesn't catch a cold
>steals Senketsu's remains to collect combat data in the Raid Trip
>leaves that one piece so Ryuuko can come find her again later
>"I-it's not like I like you or anything... B-baka!"
>>
>>100119148

>Nui
>retard

Nigga what?

Nui has a lot of problems as a character, but being stupid is not one of them. She's easily one of the smartest characters in the show.
>>
File: 01.gif (1.85 MB, 400x224)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB GIF
I found this gif earlier today. I'm not sure if it's official or not, but it certainly made me think of the whole Mako = Kamina argument.

Mako is kill?
>>
>>100117262
Gama's proportions are pretty flexible.
>>
>>100120412
I have to wonder if the blanket thing was because she was concerned or if it was because she just pitied Ryuuko.

She doesn't seem to hate her at all, though. She tried to get through to her first when Ryuuko went berserk and then when Mako did a better job of it than her and got Ryuuko to calm down Satsuki let her do it.
>>
>>100120412
How did she know about Nui attacking Ryuuko? The only person that suspected anything was Sensei.
>>
File: UP.png (146.80 KB, 633x344)
146.80 KB
146.80 KB PNG
>>100111773
>>100111884
>>100112546
>>100108292
I want you to try your hardest IRC.

Up the levels of the shitposting.
>>
>>100107923
how bitter do you have to be to hate her?
>>
>>100120810
What? Dude, it was a joke. Do they have those on your planet?
>>
>>100120412
She can't help but show some emotion for her sister.
>>
hey guys the kill la kill facebook fan page has 13,000 people you should join too!!!
>>
File: 1384279048552.gif (365.65 KB, 500x553)
365.65 KB
365.65 KB GIF
>>100120768
Satsuki knows where her imouto is at all times. Big Sister's intuition.
>>
>>100120767
> she just pitied Ryuuko
Considering Satsuki doesn't feel pity, I'd guess she's growing more genuine feelings towards her. Of course that could just be my yuri-goggles on too tight.

I say this because every time Ryuuko has risen to the challenge, or done something unexpected, Satsuki was pleased - even if it was a detriment to her plan.

Episode 13 did well to hammer that point home, and it makes Satsuki all the more likable.
>>
File: 40262231_p9.jpg (71.25 KB, 599x605)
71.25 KB
71.25 KB JPG
>>100120938
Damn, I always try to ignore the fact that facebook people probably watch as well. But most of them never leave this site so I think we are still safe.
>>
>>100107923
She's the love interest.
>>
File: Satsuki Approves!.png (302.65 KB, 869x720)
302.65 KB
302.65 KB PNG
>>100120768
>The only person that suspected anything was Sensei.
Two possible theories:
1) That Satsuki is fucking Satsuki and knows everything that goes on in Honnouji at all times.
2) She's been working with daddy the entire time - which is unlikely because she's going to conquer Nudist Beach. Yet again, the whole Kansai invasion is a front for REVOCS. We can't yet ascertain her true motives.
>>
File: Worst girl.gif (2 MB, 360x240)
2 MB
2 MB GIF
>there are people that like Nui
>>
File: 1389299005489.jpg (62.25 KB, 1280x720)
62.25 KB
62.25 KB JPG
You want someone dead, OP?

Harime Nui, reporting for duty!
>>
File: 1387990622027.gif (416.29 KB, 500x281)
416.29 KB
416.29 KB GIF
>>100121166
>That gif
>People not liking Nui
>>
i hope now that senketsu is gone the tone is more of a comedy like episode 4, with nudist beach
>>
File: 1389497604630.gif (2.64 MB, 638x358)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB GIF
>>100120952
>I want you to address me as onee-chan, Matoi
>>
>>100121203
kill urself
>>
>>100121290
That would seem out of place though since I assume when Ryuuko wakes up episode 14 she's going to be pretty emotional.
>>
File: 1386949501340.jpg (58.09 KB, 1280x720)
58.09 KB
58.09 KB JPG
>>100121285
I want to comb Nui's hair
>>
File: Hitler Beats Nui.png (441.83 KB, 1057x403)
441.83 KB
441.83 KB PNG
>>100121166
Absolutely seamless. 10/10
And I can't quite tell for certain, but it looks like she's getting stabbed in her good eye. Nice touch.
>>
>>100121203
No Mr. McMahon, don't! Mako is John Cena, it isn't possible for her to lose!
>>
File: 1389530600814.jpg (124.01 KB, 1920x1080)
124.01 KB
124.01 KB JPG
>>100121290
>Lost her way
>Got her best friend tortured
>Got her best friend killed
>Defeated humiliatingly twice
>Disgusted her rival
>Completely powerless to do anything

Gee, Ryuuko, maybe you should just kill yourself.
>>
>>100120993
I guess Satsuki just loves people surpassing the "pigs in human clothes" and wishes all the world was like that.
>>
File: letdown.png (294.88 KB, 817x448)
294.88 KB
294.88 KB PNG
>>100121507
>Gee, Ryuuko, maybe you should just kill yourself.
>>
File: 1387926137020.jpg (408.95 KB, 650x700)
408.95 KB
408.95 KB JPG
>>100121412
I bet it feels like cotton candy.
>>
>>100120137
Prove it by posting one that hasn't been found.
>>
>>100121059
This picture would've been perfect if Monkey was in it.
>>
>>100107923
Audience surrogate
>>
File: 1389302029264.jpg (111.40 KB, 1024x576)
111.40 KB
111.40 KB JPG
>>100121450
>Implying Mako is going to ever step foot in the ring again after Wrestlemania
>>
>>100121604
What do you think Nui smells like?
>>
>>100121680
Shit
>>
>>100121680
Blood and incompetence.
>>
>>100121680
vanilla flavoured roses and cunt
>>
>>100121693
I said Nui, not Ryuko
>>
File: 1387676258934.jpg (82.09 KB, 1280x720)
82.09 KB
82.09 KB JPG
>>100121680
Ryuuko's tears and peach cobbler.
>>
File: image.jpg (106.60 KB, 720x553)
106.60 KB
106.60 KB JPG
>>100121680
Fresh clothes out of the wash
>>
>>100121724
Why did I read that as "incontinence" first

I think I need a break
>>
>>100121752
The shit Satsuki has to put up with on a daily basis.
>>
>>100107923
>implying goofiness doesn't give you plot armor in this world
It's like hotbloodedness in TTGL.
>>
File: 1387506078093.gif (1.91 MB, 480x270)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB GIF
>>
>>100121881
That's what being a big sister to a delinquent teen is all about.
>>
File: hitler_thumb_up.jpg (106.67 KB, 300x428)
106.67 KB
106.67 KB JPG
>>100121808
Literately the best smell there is
>>
File: Ryuuko a Girlfriend.png (178.87 KB, 631x754)
178.87 KB
178.87 KB PNG
>>100121881
Waifu maintenance is hard work, anon.
But she's worth it.
>>
File: 1374948044692.gif (611.47 KB, 245x245)
611.47 KB
611.47 KB GIF
>>100121808
fucking Snuggle he's horrifying
>>
>>100121680
I don't know, but I'd lick her asshole.
>>
>>100121680
Mothballs and old clothes.
>>
File: 1389532159481.jpg (197.40 KB, 850x1063)
197.40 KB
197.40 KB JPG
>Ryuuko gives up without Senketsu
>Nui sabotages Satsuki's plans and gets her to go berserker
>Berserker Satsuki wrecks the Devas and only ends up getting put down nonlethally by Nui when she gets bored
>Satsuki is sent to some European boarding school by her mom for screwing up
>Neither her nor Ryuuko are heard from again
>Nui becomes the new heroine of the show
>Rest of the series follows her having wild adventures, designing new fashion, and defeating Nudist Beach

Admit it, you want it to be true.
>>
File: what nonsense is this.jpg (120.21 KB, 1920x1080)
120.21 KB
120.21 KB JPG
>>100122064
>having lewd thought about Nui, the pure maiden
>>
>>100122046
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5ZP5qHeCGE
>>
>>100122093

What about Mako?
>>
File: Last stand.jpg (628.74 KB, 800x815)
628.74 KB
628.74 KB JPG
>>100122093
Makes you wonder when Tsumugu is going to bite the big one.
>>
>>100122093
Not really, no.

Nui is designed to be a powerful and evil character now but will be effortlessly handled by the protagonist once she goes through her powerup and soul searching process. She's going to be dead in a couple of weeks.
>>
>>100121449
Why don't people like Nui? I love her. Not even trolling.

Maybe it's because I want to skullfuck her
>>
File: Kimono la Kill.jpg (279.56 KB, 600x432)
279.56 KB
279.56 KB JPG
>>100122207
>Why don't people like Nui?
Because she was designed to hate. That was Trigger's intention. The only people who like her are the contrarian vocal minority who use her as a symbol of shitposting.

Want evidence? Just look at this thread.
>>
File: 1386962455873.gif (2.92 MB, 350x197)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB GIF
>>
File: 1389409920425.png (1.81 MB, 1280x2160)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB PNG
>>
File: 3x14.jpg (96.01 KB, 944x712)
96.01 KB
96.01 KB JPG
>>100122128
Let's be honest here...
>>
File: 1387052260552.jpg (63.91 KB, 1024x576)
63.91 KB
63.91 KB JPG
>>100122189
N-Never, of course!

Please, Trigger
>>
File: 1389309648458.gif (914.28 KB, 580x580)
914.28 KB
914.28 KB GIF
>>100122320
Or maybe there are people who actually like fun and quirky characters that don't scream MUH DAD and MUH RESOLVE every other sentence.
>>
File: mad gay.png (391.21 KB, 844x480)
391.21 KB
391.21 KB PNG
>>100122392
>>
>>100121680
Blood and fresh clothes.
>>
File: 1386904976449.gif (2.91 MB, 480x270)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB GIF
>>
File: 1389312555132.jpg (548.24 KB, 850x1063)
548.24 KB
548.24 KB JPG
>>100122320
Are you kidding me?

She's brought life back to the show I fucking love her. Until she came in to shake things up it almost appeared as if everything was going to go just as expected but now thanks to her intervention the shows has options in how it can go.

But the best part about Nui is she has shown Ryuuko that not one person is actually affected by her struggle aside from a single idiot living in the slums, it's delicious.
>>
>>100122320
Hated her episode 12. Episode 13 converted me because of that trolling.

Satsuki is still best goddess though.
>>
>>100122182
Maku learns tailoring from Nui and becomes her new student.
>>
>>100122320
I don't like what she's DONE. I like the character and think she fits well within the universe of KLK and as an antagonist provokes completely different reactions from Satsuki and Molesgyo.

I also think she's cute.
>>
File: Long Hair Mako.png (295.70 KB, 967x819)
295.70 KB
295.70 KB PNG
>>100122460
>that don't scream MUH DAD and MUH RESOLVE every other sentence.
Spoken like a true shitposter.

At least your kind are easy to identify now. You flock to Nui like flies on shit.
>>
File: 1283437901584.jpg (23.50 KB, 300x300)
23.50 KB
23.50 KB JPG
>>100107923
HOW CAN ANYONE DEFEND THIS SHIT TIER ANIMATION JESUS CHRIST
>>
>>100122571
it's kinda odd how small Ryuuko's reasons are for starting massive shit.
>>
>covered by a blanket

Daww Satsuki is such a softie.
>>
>>100122649
Mako is god tier comic relief.
>>
File: Check 'em MILF.jpg (72.59 KB, 718x720)
72.59 KB
72.59 KB JPG
>>100122571
So you admit to liking her actions more than the character herself? She's a tool to rejuvenate the plot.

You haven't actually said anything about the character itself because there's nothing to say.
>>
>>100122648
Mako looks better with short hair. It accentuates her chubby face.
>>
File: 1389304593785.png (417.15 KB, 748x564)
417.15 KB
417.15 KB PNG
>>100122571

>Ryuuko inevitably gets her kamui back
>Gets into another showdown with Nui
>Seems like it's going to be the moment she finally one-ups her
>Nui just becomes serious for once and wrecks her a third time
>Destroying her kamui again would be boring, she decides to go for a little family payback
>Stabs out Ryuuko's left eye before hopping away
>Ryuuko spends the rest of the show with a kickass eyepatch.
Here's hoping.
>>
File: Delicious Pantless Nonon.jpg (328.72 KB, 723x1023)
328.72 KB
328.72 KB JPG
>>100122634
>I also think she's cute.
Then you have a shit opinion. She looks like a reject from Rozen Maiden.
>>
>>100122689

justice for her father is not a small reason

basically she gave an ultimatum to give her the shit she needs to know or to get your shit wrecked, and she's been wrecking shit the entire time until she got buttblasted into depression
>>
File: 1385054367684.jpg (213.03 KB, 1920x1080)
213.03 KB
213.03 KB JPG
Will Gama ever give Satsuki a drive like he wanted to?
>>
File: dubs.jpg (53.99 KB, 602x481)
53.99 KB
53.99 KB JPG
>>100122755
>>
>>100120912
half-sister
>>
>>100122430
Okay let's,
>Ryuuko
Used goods, probably had to sleep her way to get to where she is today, useless without senketsu.

>Satsuki
Classy girl schtick is just a front, actually a massive slut.

>Nui
Pure maiden and not afraid of who she is, those around her couldn't rape her if they tried, hell they'd probably get raped instead.

You gotta see the difference.
>>
>>100111729
Yes. Would you watch a Midsummer Night's Dream anime?
>>
File: 1387799730777.jpg (157.29 KB, 758x929)
157.29 KB
157.29 KB JPG
>>100122648
>Trying to deny Ryuuko has any characterization outside of MUH DAD or that Satsuki hasn't shoehorned talking about resolve into every single scene she has dialogue
Nui doesn't need that bullshit, she's just there to fuck around and have fun. A show like KLK is about the fun and absurdity, not its pathetic attempts to garner some kind of serious plot or story out of sentient clothing.
>>
>>100122755
And that's another great thing about her, she's just doing it for the hell of it, she doesn't need a motive to fuck with those who deserve being fucked with and taken down a peg.

She just wants to enjoy life.
>>
>>100120696
Kamina is a leader, Mako is a support character. It's the difference between a quarterback and a cheerleader in handegg
>>
>If you have sex with people you're impure
>If you murder people in cold blood you're still pure!

You people are sad.
>>
>>100122828
How come in the preview for that episode they show an orange car?
>>
File: 40565469.jpg (338.77 KB, 450x805)
338.77 KB
338.77 KB JPG
>>100122093
>Iori mentors under her and gets makeovers
>Nonon and Gamagoori do various odd jobs to try to gain money to join Satsuki at her boarding school
>Inumuta becomes Nui and Iori's personal model
>Uzu dies naked
There, I just made it even better
>>
>>100122958
Meant to quote >>100122864
>>
>>100117262
God damn I want to see Gamagori get all flustered and try to confess to Mako but she's too retarded to understand what he's saying. I want this to happen so bad. You don't even KNOW how MUCH I WANT THIS.
>>
>>100121203
>Nui
>not TADA BANRI
>>
File: 40428392_p3.png (303.25 KB, 635x542)
303.25 KB
303.25 KB PNG
>>100122969
To troll us.
>>
File: 1387990679522.jpg (35.99 KB, 680x382)
35.99 KB
35.99 KB JPG
>>100122864
>>100122430
>>100122958
>Ryuuko and Satsuki
>Practically naked, strutting themselves like exhibitionists in front of everyone and coming up with excuses to justify it
>Huge slutty perverts

>Nui
>Actually wears clothes, doesn't need something garish like a kamui clinging to her to be powerful, and doesn't need to flash herself to the world

The sluts are obvious.
>>
>>100122915
Only if Puck gets to be a cute little girl in a frilly pink dress.
>>
>>100122515
More of these?
>>
File: 59595295.png (186.04 KB, 445x398)
186.04 KB
186.04 KB PNG
>>100107923
She doesn't have plot armor OP, she has toon armor, which is better because it also gives her the power to regenerate because she can't take any *real* damage
>>
>>100122958
What's sad about it?

I genuinely like Nui and don't really see why I'm supposed to hate her other than she killed a goddamn rebel and enjoyed taunting a scumbag like that.
>>
>>100122931
Nui's motivations are a mystery. You're just asspulling reasons for why you think your little trap waifu isn't a shit.
>>
>>100123152
>I genuinely like Nui and don't really see why I'm supposed to hate her other than she killed a goddamn rebel and enjoyed taunting a scumbag like that.

>Toys with people
>Murders others
>Likes playing with others emotions
>Shows no sympathy or empathy whatsoever

She's a sociopath.
>>
>>100109938
IT WAS ME AUSTIN
>>
I can't wait for Mako to invade with Gamagoori's elite squad.
>>
>>100122931
>>100122939
So you just both admit to having shitty taste?
Because Nui is a character with zero potential for growth. Worse yet, she's a one-trick pony. She'll show up, fuck everything up, smile, and fuck right off.

I'll admit that what Nui does is entertaining. But to honestly say that's she's enjoyable as a character is retarded. Truly worst girl.
>>
>>100123229
YOU ALL BOUGHT IT
>>
File: chair of other stuff.png (833.76 KB, 1021x581)
833.76 KB
833.76 KB PNG
>>100123148
>>
>>100123227
And the most entertaining character in the show.
>>
File: 1389531286622.jpg (159.03 KB, 850x993)
159.03 KB
159.03 KB JPG
>>100122989
I like it.
>>
>>100123304
That doesn't make her the best.
>>
>>100123304
For lol randumb reasons. You die now.
>>
>>100123295
EVEN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY BOUGHT IT
>>
>>100122958
Evil female psychopaths were always liked as long as they looked moe as well. I don't like her either though, just like I hated Yuno and all other retards who were similar to characters like this.
>>
File: Tennis qt3.14.jpg (100.63 KB, 599x610)
100.63 KB
100.63 KB JPG
>>100123347
Just ignore Nui-fags and post best blonde girl.
>>
File: hard motherfucker.png (1.64 MB, 1920x1080)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>>100123302
>>
>>100108058
> girl doesn't have black hair witha red streak

how lazy
>>
>>100123227
And...?

She toys with a bitch who goes on about "muh revenge" and another exhibitionist who needs to be taken down a peg.

She murdered a -rebel-. How is that evil? It's GOOD, if anything.

You mean to tell me you've never, ever teased a friend? My god.

Do you cry bitch tears over things that happen in your life every day or just take it easy?

I honestly wish that Nui really was the protagonist instead of this sappy shitty battle shonen-style setup where she'll be "eeeevilll" and get killed off.
>>
>>100123388
YOU'RE A FOOL J.R.!
>>
File: 1387989673512.jpg (168.34 KB, 850x861)
168.34 KB
168.34 KB JPG
>>100123244
Like was said her >>100123172
Nui's motivation isn't entirely clear. She does what she does on a whim, but she also has a serious personality that can surface when she's hurt or angry. I'm sure we'll be given some light into Nui's backstory at some point, as well as another look at what happens when someone makes the mistake of pissing off the Grand Couturier.
>>
File: Tracksuit Tennis.png (211.74 KB, 875x875)
211.74 KB
211.74 KB PNG
>>100123463
>>
File: 1388633469765.png (161.87 KB, 400x359)
161.87 KB
161.87 KB PNG
>>
File: mako pls.png (1.89 MB, 1920x1080)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB PNG
>>100123427
>>
>>100123463
>Teasing a friend
>Murdering his closest friend

Hm. Anyway Nui is entirely one dimensional and less fleshed out than Mako's family. Her sole existence is to advance the plot. You know nothing about her, but you enjoy the idea of her.
>>
File: 1388474993473.jpg (16.46 KB, 215x203)
16.46 KB
16.46 KB JPG
>>100123518
>>100123424
>Implying Tennis is a real sport

While we're add it, let's organize the Olympic Basket Weaver teams.
>>
Nui is cardboard with as of yet no development.

Whereas Ryuuko has fought battles to reach an actual goal, and met a lot of interesting people along the way, who respect her resolve much more now.
>>
>>100123485
BECAUSE AUTIN, I HAD TO TEACH YOU A LESSON YOU WOULD NEVER FORGET
>>
File: 40194130_p4.jpg (88.85 KB, 350x530)
88.85 KB
88.85 KB JPG
>>100123427
What did Gama say when he transformed there? His normal speech was already fucked up enough, I can't picture how they could make this even more ridiculous with troll subs.
>>
File: metal as fuck.png (1.10 MB, 1920x1080)
1.10 MB
1.10 MB PNG
>>100123533

that's all i got.
>>
File: No Star Omiko.jpg (808.57 KB, 1120x1120)
808.57 KB
808.57 KB JPG
>>100123513
>>
>>100123244
>But to say that she's enjoyable as a character is retarded

What the fuck are you smoking? How in the hell is watching Ryuuko get tricked and effortlessly stepped on by things she doesn't understand not enjoyable?

She isn't in a fly in the eyes of anyone actually important, and Nui is trying to get her to realize that.
>>
>>100120411
>Nui beats the shit out of Ryuuko, again.
>Satsuki realizes Nui is a problem.
>She gives Mako her a three star uniform to fight Nui.
>Nui tries to destroy Mako's uniform, but repeatedly fails to.
>Satsuki announces that Mako isn't wearing a real three star uniform.
>Mako's true power comes from her willpower and reality bending abilities.
>Mako beats the shit out of Nui.
>Ira is impressed and gets a semi
>>
File: Tennis Grill.jpg (644.07 KB, 877x1200)
644.07 KB
644.07 KB JPG
>>100123572
>>
>>100123590

No idea, I haven't actually watched that episode with DameDame subs
>>
File: 1387799242320.jpg (80 KB, 1920x1080)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>100123582
>Ryuuko throughout the show

>Episode 1
>WHO KILL MA DAD
>Episode 2
>WHO KILL MA DAD
>Episode 3
>WHO KILL MA DAD
>Episode 4
>WHO KILL MA DAD
>Episode 5
>WHO KILL MA DAD
>Episode 6
>WHO KILL MA DAD
>Episode 7
>WHO KILL MA DAD
>Episode 8
>WHO KILL MA DAD
>Episode 9
>WHO KILL MA DAD
>Episode 10
>WHO KILL MA DAD
>Episode 11
>YOU KILLED MA DAD
>Episode 12
>YOU KILLED MA DAD
>Episode 13
>YOU KILLED MA DAD AND MA SHIRT

You're right. Ryuuko is such a wonderful portrayal of the human struggle.
>>
File: Colorful NANI SORE.jpg (451.21 KB, 1181x1748)
451.21 KB
451.21 KB JPG
>>100123636
Actions don't equal personality. Nui a shit.
>>
>>100123558
She's more fleshed out in three episodes than the 4 devas who have been there since the very beginning.
>>
>>100123597
I remember seeing one with
>Dr. Wily with a bitchin' beard.

First moment in weeks that i managed to laugh like a maniac.
>>
File: 1372962525930.jpg (149.92 KB, 405x412)
149.92 KB
149.92 KB JPG
>>100123585
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kujo7V9m0gk
>those comments
>>
>>100123597
So are we in agreement that Senketsu was basically just Isshin soul placed inside of that clothing, in order for him and his daughter to bond more. He probably foresaw his death coming, and needed to keep the fight alive in someone he believed in. Plus, senketsu looks just fucking like him, down to the ribbons representing his beard. That ribbon Satsuki put in her hand was probably like the heart of Senketsu. Plus, "Life is droll"? Seems pretty odd to me that someone would put their life into their clothing. Anyways, I don't know what I'm saying, but basically Isshin is Senketsu yeah?
>>
>>100123836
That's not true at all. You don't know her back story, her motivation, her true personality, etc.

She's not ambiguous and is as evil as fucking Hitler. She's just an evil bitch that leads to entertaining moments, nothing else.
>>
>>100123826
If someone KILL YA DAD I hope you give as much of a shit as Ryuuko.
>>
File: 1124152363322.png (440.27 KB, 1024x683)
440.27 KB
440.27 KB PNG
>>100123599
>>100123688
Anorexia isn't good for you, y'know.
>>
>>100123836
>More fleshed out

Hi, I'm Nui, I toy with people and then kill them when I get bored of them.

Such an interesting character.
>>
File: NANI SORE Da Capo.jpg (227.19 KB, 850x1259)
227.19 KB
227.19 KB JPG
>>100123827
Posting next best girl.
>>
>>100123827
So you function on the mentality of, "tell don't show?"

Good to know I'm speaking with an idiot. Nui would be a much better character if she had a couple five minute monologues.
>>
>>100123827
Is a man not judged by his actions?
>>
>>100123960
oh, that cunt
>>
>>100107923
>Mako
>retard
>>
File: NANI SORE.jpg (488.79 KB, 1000x1370)
488.79 KB
488.79 KB JPG
>>100123951
Perhaps some Nonon is more to your liking? Since you've forgotten what authentic cuteness looks like, and have instead settled for something artificial.
>>
File: 40914252_p4.jpg (163.61 KB, 560x700)
163.61 KB
163.61 KB JPG
>>100123954
Just stop replying or the faggot will fill the whole thread with his avatar fagging.
>>
>>100123960
Still upset that that wasn't a druid robe.
>>
Tell me something about Nui that isn't
"HEE HEE"
"IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?"
"DIE NOW"
>>
>>100123954
And how much more fleshed out are the devas?

Either they love Satsuki or want to surpass her.
>>
File: idontknow.png (162.38 KB, 844x474)
162.38 KB
162.38 KB PNG
>>100123590
Gray Fox lines from his battle with Snake
>>
File: 2Kowaii4Me.gif (819.12 KB, 500x200)
819.12 KB
819.12 KB GIF
>>100123992
>>100124023
>>100124028
Just sit back and enjoy the Nonon.
>>
Awwwww
Yeah
>>
>>100124114
I got a boner when she said "Oopise" after Satsuki found her.
>>
File: Muh NANI SORE.png (197.69 KB, 394x825)
197.69 KB
197.69 KB PNG
>>100124092
What is with you and the druid robe?
>>
>>100124076
>Avatar fagging

Oh the ironing.
>>
File: 40087967_p3.jpg (110.88 KB, 800x700)
110.88 KB
110.88 KB JPG
>>100124160
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>100124114
you don't need to take her clothes off to fuck her
>>
>>100123951
UGH WHAT IS WITH THOSE MUGI BROWS
>>
File: Bandcamp NANI SORE.png (160.20 KB, 400x514)
160.20 KB
160.20 KB PNG
>>100124264
>>
File: 1383560349929.png (2.62 MB, 1920x1080)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB PNG
>>100124208
TMI about you.
>>
>>100124288
no, you can just stick it in her empty socket
>>
File: 1389303803494.gif (732.65 KB, 640x360)
732.65 KB
732.65 KB GIF
>>100124063
>Authentic cuteness
>Disgusting pink hair and an ugly hag voice

I bet she got picked on for being a band geek, too.
>>
>>100124076
corruption caption when
>>
>>100124250
Sunn O))) is a drone metal band, known for their ridiculously loud live performances and the druid robes they wear on stage.
>>
>>100124320
>implying those are Mugi-tier brows
>>
File: 40931370_p12.jpg (58.70 KB, 700x651)
58.70 KB
58.70 KB JPG
>>100124264
It's probably the same guy in who posts the same screenshots of Nui's face for weeks now. He even posts the same shit.
>>
File: 533tyyrq.png (421.45 KB, 293x593)
421.45 KB
421.45 KB PNG
>>100123427
>>
File: 1389305087831.jpg (702.17 KB, 960x1620)
702.17 KB
702.17 KB JPG
>>100124431
Rationalizing all of your opposition as a single person is pretty sad, Anon.
>>
>>100124431
Sorry anon but I'm a different person, I only came back to these threads after the last episode when Nui saved this show from mediocrity.
>>
>>100124398
>>100124288
>>100124208
None of these things flesh out this copy+paste character.
>>
File: Nonon Hmph.png (560.89 KB, 705x780)
560.89 KB
560.89 KB PNG
>>100124405
>ugly hag voice
I see your lips moving, but all I hear is the sweet sound of NANI SORE.
>>
>>100124505
Was that really fucking necessary?
>>
File: MOM.png (648.18 KB, 851x479)
648.18 KB
648.18 KB PNG
>>100123597
had to pause the video at this part
>>
File: 40929336_p8.jpg (487.54 KB, 846x1200)
487.54 KB
487.54 KB JPG
>>100124333
Cuter tailor, cuter side-character, cuter blonde.
>>
>>100122649
>Hating on KlK animation
>2013+1
Please kill yourself faglord.
>>
>>100124422
Anon, you're weird.
>>
File: 1383017714006.jpg (17.73 KB, 145x222)
17.73 KB
17.73 KB JPG
>>100124552
>>
>>100124592
>>>/lgbt/
>>
File: 1389312919032.jpg (570.90 KB, 1000x1432)
570.90 KB
570.90 KB JPG
>>100124541
I guess some people were just so desperate to find a decent girl in the show before Nui appeared that they're still defiantly clinging to the first clean piece of garbage they found.
>>
>>100121808
SERIOUSLY FUCK SNUGGLE
I'm allergic to it, when I first used it it made all my ball hair fall off
>>
>>100124608
y-you too...
>>
File: cry everytyme.gif (1.10 MB, 320x240)
1.10 MB
1.10 MB GIF
>>100124529

> tfw you will never live a world with giant red bold text appearing out of thin air every now and then.
>>
File: Nonon Handjob Practice.gif (737.14 KB, 500x350)
737.14 KB
737.14 KB GIF
>>100124592
But, anon, that's not a girl.
>>
>>100122958

Sex is evil but murder is fine

That's the American Way!
don't lose it
>>
>>100124532
There are more but there is one guy who is spamming his face pics all the time.
>>
File: 1351125030268.jpg (14.65 KB, 213x200)
14.65 KB
14.65 KB JPG
>>100108240

>Implying she won't die before the end.
>>
>>100124721
I keep expecting someone to kick the text out of the way in a commie fashion
>>
>>100124534
But anon, you haven't explained why only ten minute monologues can define a character!

Or how having a character solely focused on vengeance isn't generic, or worst of all, in the end it's about the execution.

>>100124754
Now how would I know that?
>>
File: 39373251_p1.jpg (134.22 KB, 800x563)
134.22 KB
134.22 KB JPG
>>100124732
>Implying that matters
>>
File: 1387755861247.jpg (155.38 KB, 1280x720)
155.38 KB
155.38 KB JPG
>>100124721
>You will never be able to lean against your own name

I know your pain, brother.
>>
File: The Nonon Years.png (1.39 MB, 1500x999)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
>>100124691
Funny that a Nui-fag has so much to say about garbage.
>>
File: 40932696.jpg (665.95 KB, 800x800)
665.95 KB
665.95 KB JPG
Didn't know this "guy" has fanart. I actually found him less annoying than Mako.
>>
File: Catsuki.jpg (63.01 KB, 496x591)
63.01 KB
63.01 KB JPG
>>100124860
A cat is fine too.
>>
>>100124749
Being a slut only has to do with having sex you idiot.

HItler was completely faithful to his wife, fault him as much as you want on killing people but don't call him a whore unless you want to be called an idiot.
>>
File: nuilarge.jpg (268.19 KB, 850x1177)
268.19 KB
268.19 KB JPG
>>100124871
The same can be said of all Nononfags.
>>
>>100124860
His ass is Inu's, sorry
>>
>>100124608
2fast2soon bro ;_;
>>
>>100125017
Even moreso seeing as they only like her because of her character design, speaking as someone who wanted to love Nononon.
>>
Are we really having fucking waifu wars? Is this what it's come to? Because this is really sad.
>>
File: 40202963_big_p13.jpg (208.77 KB, 614x1800)
208.77 KB
208.77 KB JPG
>>100124938
He is associated with cats a lot since he doesn't have an actual animal theme
>>
>>100125076

I agree. Nui a shit.
>>
File: Nonon a Loli.gif (1021.44 KB, 500x379)
1021.44 KB
1021.44 KB GIF
>>100125017
But Nonon's cuteness has stood the test of time.
>>
>>100125076
How is this waifuwars?

All I see is people denying the fact that Nui is the only reason KLK got saved.
>>
>>100125076
No war but waifu war.
>>
File: never see boobs.png (770.33 KB, 1017x706)
770.33 KB
770.33 KB PNG
>>100125115
I think it's more because fujoshits who pair these two like the whole "cat and dog" thing for some reason.

Don't ask me to delve into the mind of insane Japanese grills though.
>>
>>100107923
Could be worse.
>>
>>100123463
Holy shit, are some people really this fucked up?
>>
>>100124721
>>100124864
they're like subtitles for god or something
>>
>>100124881
They should make a KLK dating game, with Nagita as one of the routes. He goes from wanting to ruse you, to liking you, to feeling guilty, to confessing his love
>>
File: Going Bananas.png (32.99 KB, 132x117)
32.99 KB
32.99 KB PNG
>>100125324
They're Nui-fags, anon. Of course they are.
>>
>>100125137
She certainly stirred the pot, and I am grateful for that. But she's a one dimensional character, used as a walking, talking plot device. For now, anyway. Maybe she'll get fleshed out some other time, or maybe not. I still stand by my idea that she shouldn't be defeated completely, but lose her other eye before something intervenes allowing her to escape.
>>
>>100125382
>2 Nui routes
Please don't.
>>
>>100107923
>hating on Mako

That's a paddlin'
>>
>>100125137
Nui is just the cherry on top of an already great show. You can stop denying facts, anon, but it only makes you lose your WAAAAAAAAAAAY.
>>
>>100125407
I like frightening cute sadist girls from time to time too but if you can actually look at Nui and think she’s the ‘good guy’, you have issues.
>>
File: mako_under_my_shoulder.jpg (196.38 KB, 550x850)
196.38 KB
196.38 KB JPG
>>100118777
>Trigger has been humanizing Satsuki and her crew since the tournament arc.

Honestly, I think that's one of the things I love most about this show. They could have just made the Devas "boss battles" for Ryuuko to complete and make them completely one-dimensional and hostile to her and Mako outside of fights. I'm really glad they didn't.

I like Gamagoori's development especially. His relationship with Mako is one of things I'm excited to see more of later in the series.
>>
Why hasn't Nui gone after Mako? That seems like the obvious way to make Ryuuko angered beyond belief
>>
File: 40196818_p7.jpg (402.79 KB, 800x800)
402.79 KB
402.79 KB JPG
>>100125267
I've also seen him associated with chicks because of his yellow hair and orange mask (beak) but not as much.
>>
>>100125076
I mostly notice this with Nonon fags and Nui fags wars for some reason.
At least I never saw anyone complaining about the characters I favor.
>>
File: 1387756752130.jpg (473.28 KB, 2045x1728)
473.28 KB
473.28 KB JPG
>>100125076
It's not a waifu war, Anon. It's a waifunihilation.

>>100125125
But can Nonon maintain her cuteness while dodging projectiles?
>>
File: nui_is_scared.jpg (106.64 KB, 1280x720)
106.64 KB
106.64 KB JPG
>>100125527
She tried during Mako's latest "Hallelujah". Fortunately, Satsuki stopped her.
>>
>>100125642
I mean, why doesn't she try again?
>>
>>100125484
I've said it before, but Nui actually makes things unpredictable and interesting for a change instead of you being able to tell how every single episode is going to go within the first five minutes so I'm not going to say it all again.

The fact of the matter is she's making this show right now.
>>
>>100125642
Fortunately for Nui, that is.
>>
File: 1351417096599.jpg (271.77 KB, 500x380)
271.77 KB
271.77 KB JPG
>>100125692
Nui likes fun things and people that entertain her. Mako's just as wacky and reality-bending as Nui is. Why get rid of something that could be lots of potential fun?

That's why she set Mako up to be dragged off with the invasion so she couldn't be around to mess up the rematch with Ryuuko.
>>
File: 40929336_p6.jpg (411.13 KB, 810x1200)
411.13 KB
411.13 KB JPG
>>100125267
They just pair them up because they interacted with each other and Inu and Iori both pander to the same kind of female fans who like bishounen. Gama and Tsumugu are rather a bara thing and Monkey is something inbetween but it seems like most of the Uzu fans are rather otome fags or however those female fans are called.
>>
>>100125702
Eh, kind of. She's served her purpose now, any more will just feel like overkill(la kill).
>>
File: Lewd Regalia - Da Capo.png (1.23 MB, 900x1200)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>100125621
She doesn't need to.
>>
>>100125692
Because even she is a partial to Satsuki's demands and can't oppose her until she makes a move against Lady Ragu, but even then she obeys her words willingly.
>>
File: HEIL TO THE QUEEN, BABY!.jpg (1.45 MB, 1280x3612)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB JPG
>>100125642
Based Satsuki.
>>
>>100125810
Right, she just has to stay in the background and watch until her time comes again.

It isn't like she doesn't have time, there are 13 episodes left. I just hope to god her death isn't just Ryouko out willpowering her, that'd be awful.

Nui's death is going to be something big for Ryouko, unless the show goes into some strange direction where Nui lives.
>>
>>100125961
Satsuki would get and probably will get stopped by Nui the moment Nui gets bored of playing around
>>
>>100124163
Ugh she's into MLP.
>>
File: 1387849622261.jpg (173.35 KB, 1280x721)
173.35 KB
173.35 KB JPG
>>100125812
I guess that's why she lost to a scrub like Ryuuko, then!

>>100125997
No one on KLK dies, anyway.
>>
>>100125621
That last pic needs a "she sees your dick" edit.
>>
So why did they have the hiatus instead of killing Christmas with last episode?
>>
File: its me ryuuko.jpg (54.75 KB, 1024x576)
54.75 KB
54.75 KB JPG
>>100123229
>>100123295
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KFYko9WDF4
>>
File: Sparkly Satsuki.jpg (595.45 KB, 850x850)
595.45 KB
595.45 KB JPG
>>100126025
That's the beauty of it. Satsuki has already won. Even if she's stomped by Nui, she still won. Because Ryuuko will come to her. Either they'll team up to stop Raygo together, or her death will serve as the impetus for Ryuuko to defeat Raygo.

Even if Satsuki doesn't win, she doesn't lose. Even if she dies, she isn't dead.

Satsuki is immortal.
>>
File: Nonon Biyori.jpg (404.94 KB, 1389x1797)
404.94 KB
404.94 KB JPG
>>100126063
Exactly. Because Nonon is a character with the ability to develop, and not just a tool to progress the plot.
>>
>>100126252
Ragyo won't come for Nui, unless she kills Satsuki.
>>
>>100125961
>Godrobe
>whalebarfingupsharkthatbarfsupman.gif
>>
>>100126252
>Even if she dies, she isn't dead.
So Satsuki is Kamina?
>>
>>100126365
Ragyo probably is going to tell Nui to kill Satsuki. Ragyo isn't a good mommy
>>
File: mako_lives.png (313.27 KB, 978x753)
313.27 KB
313.27 KB PNG
>>100126252
Wow. That's two KLK characters who are immortal.
>>
As soon as Nagita opened his mouth I could tell he would be fun.

I kind of wish he wasn't just Nui rusing and setting us up for a whole boatload of YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO though.
>>
>>100126467
Ragyo still likes Satsuki, she just doesn't really care unless she dies.
>>
File: Taste the Rainbow.gif (2.73 MB, 270x149)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB GIF
>>100126365
Raygo wants Satsuki to fall. I'm betting she'll send Nui to force her to go berserk, and it'll be up to Ryuuko to save her.
>>
File: 1344452496002.png (258.06 KB, 411x510)
258.06 KB
258.06 KB PNG
>>100126480
my face when love, joy, hope, and pride get killed next episode
>>
File: 1387864728997.jpg (943.66 KB, 2039x1378)
943.66 KB
943.66 KB JPG
>>100126352
Nonon is an instrument for dullards like Satsuki to throw away in order to fill the gap in time between major events. Her character is just like her part in the plot: bland, dull, and uninteresting.
>>
>>100126578
>Mako
>die
She's the big good guy who is going to destroy Revocs by pretending to be retarded
>>
>>100126480
Mako wins at love, Mako wins at life
>>
File: Based Satsuki.gif (2.95 MB, 329x185)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB GIF
>>100126434
Something like that, anon.
Something like that.
>>
File: National Treasure.jpg (180.07 KB, 500x702)
180.07 KB
180.07 KB JPG
>>100126667
>bland, dull, and uninteresting.
Funny... because that's precisely the terms I would use to describe Nui.
>>
>>100107923
what's wrong? dont want fun in your edgy animus?
>>
>>100123659
but ira always has a semi
>>
If Trigger's intention was to get me to hate Nui with the intensity of 1000 suns, they certainly succeeded. Seriously, I hope when Ryuko meets her again, she takes out the other eye and then goes further. I want Ryuko tear her to pieces. I want Ryuko to pound all of the joy right the fuck out of her smug face. I want Nui to break.
>>
>>100123659
>Ira's car got all beat up in Ep. 8 so he gets an 18 wheeler

Fuckin' rad.
>>
>>100109938
Has Mako ever been on screen with Nui? I mean Nui herself out of disguise, not what was potentially a puppet she was using to maintain the illusion for the audience.
>>
>>100126944

We all do.
>>
I legitimately think that Mako will be the one who beats Nui to allow Ryuuko to fight the real final boss.
>>
>>100127018
Ryuko's whole quest for revenge would have been for nothing if she's not the one dealing the final blow on her father's killer.
>>
>>100126944
She'll get stripped sooner or later. If not by Ryuuko it'll be by Satsuki, but she's already won the most humilliating defeat ever.
>>
>>100127013
She really is fun to hate.
>>
>>100126944
>>100127013
Speak for yourselves.
>>
>>100111130
>disliking Nonon
You fag.
you're certainly entitled to your opinion and I respect that though, even if I disagree with it.
>>
>>100126944
>implying Nui won't get Dooku'd by Ryuuko's complete Scissor Blade
>implying she won't stab her eye out first after Nui tries some underhanded shit as a lost resort
>implying Uzu won't make a timely pun about losing her eyes just before Ryuuko lops off her head
>implying her body won't decompose into a pile of flesh and threads as her blood-dripped Banshi floats over before being absorbed by Senketsu
I'm getting hard just thinking about it.
>>
>>100127081
Maybe it will have Ryuuko learning that revenge is never worth it.
>>
>>100127081
Isshin knew what he was doing and was more of a match for Nui than Ryuuko. In fact he outsmarted Nui in the end.

The whole revenge plot is fuck all important at this point.
>>
>>100127018
I think they ruined the potential for that when mako got drafted. Since I assume Ryuuko is going to be upset when she wakes up but Mako won't be there when that happens so she won't get mad at Nui for making her Ryuuko cry.
>>
>>100127081
No if she realizes that getting to know more about him is more important than revenge. Or if she finds out something bad about him, as if sending her away was not to protect her but for other obscure reason..
>>
>>100127081
What if...

She forgives Nui?
>>
>>100127263
nvr4giv
>>
>>100127263
Why should she? You only forgive someone who actually feels sorry. Nui is just an evil bitch, she would kill people for fun.
>>
File: Ryuuko Says Hi.jpg (438.13 KB, 600x1490)
438.13 KB
438.13 KB JPG
>>100127263
She will.
Then Nui, being a thoroughly unlikable bitch and not one to be insulted, will attempt some underhanded trick as a last resort. Then Ryuuko will finish her off.

And the best part will be it was her own damn fault.
>>
>>100122953
If you watched the show at all you would know that Kamina basically is a cheerleader.

Fuck, even the creators of the show said something to that effect.
>>
>>100127463
I think "Dan the man with the master plan" is a better description of Kamina.
>>
>>100127177
>>implying Uzu won't make a timely pun about losing her eyes just before Ryuuko lops off her head

Please Trigger
>>
File: episode 4.jpg (1.03 MB, 1662x2400)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>100127374
Because not becoming like the killer of her father would be character development instead of giving into the temptations to stick her blade into Nui no matter the temptation.

It could also show how shallow Nui is, especially if she starts begging to be killed or something of that nature.

Ryouko would be no better than Nui if she let her hatred get the better of her, even less so considering Nui is at least happy whit who she is.

Anyone crying for Nui's blood is missing something big here.
>>
File: angry ryuko.jpg (10.35 KB, 300x168)
10.35 KB
10.35 KB JPG
>>100127263
>"IF YOU KILL HER, YOU'RE JUST AS BAD AS HER" mentality

FUCK THAT
>>
>>100127550
Sorry anon, but you know it to be true.
>>
>>100127554
I would stick it in Nui
>>
Will Ryuuko ever get another friend other than Mako? First there was Trap and then Reverse Trap, but those didn't work out
>>
>>100127550
Why? That episode showed precisely why it's a REALLY BAD IDEA for Ryuuko to go insane with rage. It's better to forgive and forget than to get caught up in revenge.
>>
File: elle_driver01.jpg (23.18 KB, 268x400)
23.18 KB
23.18 KB JPG
>>100126944
I just realized the parallels between Nui and that lady from kill bill
>>
File: standing_on_things.png (1.15 MB, 1920x1080)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>100124573
>>
>>100127679
Or she could just kill her in a calm, collected fashion.
>>
File: itsbeendone.jpg (113.51 KB, 540x617)
113.51 KB
113.51 KB JPG
>>100123097
por que no los dos?
>>
>>100127673
I expect them to be more wary of potential friends now that they have been rused twice in the same way.
>>
>>100127773
No. Ryuuko has never killed so far, and Nui isn't about to become an exception to the rule. At most Nui will meet her end at somebody else's hands.
>>
File: See what I mean.png (661.04 KB, 793x710)
661.04 KB
661.04 KB PNG
>>100127177
>Uzu making shitty eye puns
>"I just couldn't see it ending any other way."
>"Trying to pull some trick? It was blindingly obvious, even I could see that one coming."
>"SEE you in hell, Harime."

I need this.
>>
>>100121166
That gif would be so much funnier if the bayonet wasn't visible before stabbing.
>>
>>100127773
Look at how wrapped up some anons are in seeing Nui's blood anon, if Nui is going to die it can't be by Ryouko's hands.
>>
File: mako.png (208.48 KB, 386x480)
208.48 KB
208.48 KB PNG
>>100127703
That's what I have been saying since she was introduced
I can't wait until Ryuuko takes out her other eye
>>
>>100127867
Then get an old laptop and make a new one anon.
>>
>>100120412
They are sisters, separated at a young age. Mother is final boss.
>>
>>100127889
Mako will take her eye out by accident because she's a clumsy clod.
She'll be running with Scissors and take her eye out.
>>
>>100127860
while highly unlikly nothing would make me happier then him getting his shit together and wrecking Nui
>No Matoi, let me fight her, your blood is too hot
>And whats a naked loser like you going to do to me? Don't you remember last time?
>Im different now, for I have sealed off my nose, ears, and tongue
>proceeds to become untouchable by stuffing two sets of earplugs up his ears and nose and putting his eye band in his mouth
>"Carrrm rar mah!"

please oh please
>>
>>100128136
Then why can't Ryuuko into spotlight like mom and sis?
>>
>>100121680
Rotting corpses.
>>
Who's best boy?
>>
>>100128268
Senketsu.
>>
>>100128268
Gamagoori
>>
>>100128268

Nui
>>
>>100128268
Gamagoori
>>
Who best subs?
>>
>>100128371
DameDame
>>
>>100128371
CR and that's only because I can't deal with Daiz' bullshit.
>>
>>100121166
Nui is all right as an enemy. I'll flip my shit if she ever joins Ryuuko.
>>
File: PING PONG CIRCULATE.png (1.17 MB, 1280x720)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>100128268
Sensei
>>
File: 1389564592299.jpg (98.67 KB, 600x800)
98.67 KB
98.67 KB JPG
You can't escape
>>
>>100128411
>yo'll never finish KlK with DameDame!
>>
>>100128442
Sensei's striptease will always make me laugh.
>>
>>100128220
She hasn't unlocked that level of confidence & authority inside of herself yet.
Also Satsuki probably learned it from watching her mom deliver her speeches
>>
File: why cant i be him.png (279.12 KB, 1065x747)
279.12 KB
279.12 KB PNG
>>100128296
>>100128332
Only correct answer.
>>
File: Samuzuel.png (1.01 MB, 963x1613)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>100128206
>yfw he rekts Nui's shit in his tracksuit trenchcoat wielding Bakuzan for whatever reason
>>
>>100128554
START LIFTING, GET A TAN AND BE HIM
>>
>>100128268

Gama, Sensei or Tsumugu. Though to be honest, all the boys are great. Even Nui was a great boy.
>>
>>100128554
Do no evil.
>>
>Kill la Kill
>people don't get killed at all
why
>>
>>100128371
Underwater.
>>
File: Takaharu_fukuroda_54124.jpg (115.91 KB, 300x462)
115.91 KB
115.91 KB JPG
>>100128268
I hate how they killed him off so early, he was so cool
I'm probably biased because I was my highschool boxing champ for a year though

I'm going to make a .gif of when he pulls his pants off and licks his chops one day
>>
>>100128590
I will never have his resolve though ;_;
>>
>>100128738
Underwater has best typesetting, but the worst subs.
>>
>>100111221
A short? I never heard of that. Link? and what's a BD?
>>
>>100128768
But he was a loser faggot.
>>
shit character only /v/ and /co/ crossboarders like
>>
>>100128768
they needed a good start up villain to show Matoi's drastic power incease
>>
>>100128851
>the worst subs

Only if you're a die-hard weeaboo.
>>
>>100128851
>worst

No.
>>
>>100128958
>>100128916
>Godrobe
>>
>>100128590
I'm older than he is, so I can't.
>>
>>100129005
yes, and?
>>
When was the last time someone was actually killed in this anime?
>>
File: 40089073_p1.png (574.03 KB, 1200x699)
574.03 KB
574.03 KB PNG
>>100128268
Ira. He is moe.
>>
>>100128870
Fight me, coward
>>
>>100129012
Gama looks 30, do it faggot
>>
>>100128867
Big Dumbass

Like you
>>
>>100129174
Ryuuko's father, and that's it.
I just hope Nui's appearance will finally make it live up to it's name.
>>
>>100129334
cheat more, pansy.
>>
File: isshin.png (566.59 KB, 816x474)
566.59 KB
566.59 KB PNG
>>100129174
like an actual character?
six months before the story started
>>
>>100129453
Alright, if you say so
>>
>>100129346
if you start now you can be the guy from the testosterone commercials, remember, age is just a number and you'll be young forever! Or at least until your heart explodes.
>>
>>100129334
>"I'm gonna shove this up your pooper, Ryuuko!"
>>
>>100129334
I feel as if Ryuuko's tits were bigger at the start. They're getting smaller each episode.
>>
>>100129703
She's getting plenty of exercise and losing weight.
>>
File: mako_on_ira's_lap.jpg (348.80 KB, 765x782)
348.80 KB
348.80 KB JPG
>>100129328
Gama/Mako's children confirmed for uber-moe.
>>
>>100129791
>>100129703
Senketsu actually feeds on mammary tissue
>>
>>100129828
But he'll tear her apart
>>
>>100129634
Her tits are makeing an imprint in the metal.
She is denting metal
with
her
TITS
>>
I loved the twist, it was so damn sudden and out of the left field, I had no idea.
>>
>>100129634
>Ryuuko insertion
I still haven't jacked it to KLK yet, don't do this
>>
File: tiny_mako_arm_hug.jpg (106.75 KB, 900x900)
106.75 KB
106.75 KB JPG
>>100129868
He'll be gentle. And he'll let Mako take topsies.
>>
>>100129876
That Ryuuko, she has a great rack
>>
>>100130006
My whole family was talking about them.
>>
>>100129899
Don't bother. The few ero doujins are either Ryuuko being a giant slut for Sensei, or the tired cliche of magical drug rape/blackmailed into sex.
>>
>>100128575
that makes sense, first he loses because of his eyes so he shuts them up, now he lost because she could unravel the fibers. Let's see if you can find banshi in this tracksuit, bitch.
>>
>>100130149
Is there anything as moe as Mako?
Melts my heart.
>>
File: 1383013626188.jpg (54.13 KB, 324x289)
54.13 KB
54.13 KB JPG
>>100129876
>implying Senketsu isn't making those lewd dents
>>
>>100130291
She reminds me of the children in Tezuka manga.
>>
File: shot0044.jpg (101.92 KB, 852x480)
101.92 KB
101.92 KB JPG
Senketsu was sluttier in his past life
>>
File: 1388167340886.gif (2.22 MB, 300x213)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB GIF
>>100130149
>>
>>100130149
>that Guts Mako

HNNNNNNG
>>
>>100130425
That's Senketsu's son.
>>
>>100130602
I just realised it didn't make sense to say past life when GL is in the future.
>>
>>100130291
She gets in from her mother. That woman was Nia, after all.
>>
File: Mako Loves Boobs.gif (1.46 MB, 345x195)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB GIF
>>100129876
Mako sure knows how to pick 'em.
>>
>>100130425
They seem to have a thing for this hair color.
>>
>>100117262
Mako gripped the handle of the whip tightly but her hand was shaking as was her voice "I-I don't think I can!". She was staring at Gamagoori's large and muscular back. The dim light revealed the myriad of criss-crossing scars.
"Yes you can!" Gamagoori said while awaiting the sweet sting. The anticipation was a pleasant torture by itself. "Please!" The proud giant had a hunt of begging to his voice.
"I don't want to hurt you though..." Mako said meekly while running her finger tips along the leather whip. "I've never done anything like this before. Why do you want me to?"
"Because I lo-" Gamagoori stopped and cleared his throat. Mako's eyes widened and she felt her cheeks flush.
"Because I love y-"
CRACK! "B-B-BAKA! What are you saying!" Mako exclaimed as she was overwhelmed with emotion. Her arm moved on its own and she saw a rid line appear of her beloved's bronzed back.
Gamagoori let out a long "aaaaah" as if a profound weight had been lifted. As if the strike brought relaxation rather than pain. Relief from the anticipation. "Yes Mako-chan, just like that"
Something about the motion, the sound of the whip cracking in the darkness, but more so the sound of Gamagoori's reaction made her smirk devilishly as she gripped the handle more confidently
>>
>>100130746
hint of begging to his voice. *
>>
I can see Kobe being known for beef and Kyoto for temples, but why is Osaka represented by a jumping man?

>>100111221
I thought they were on the drama CD included with the limited-edition of the second volume.

>>100128867
BluRay Disc.

>>100130746
Best KlK fanfic I've read. Good job, anon.
>>
stop and think about this for a second

there are people in this world who unironically like mako and ryuko

let that sink in, there are actually people with taste this bad shitposting on /a/ right now
>>
>>100130746
>the sound of Gamagoori's reaction made her smirk devilishly as she gripped the handle more confidently

my dick my dick my dick my dick my dick my dick
>>
Guys, I have an idea.
What if in that last episode, Senketsu wasnt actually Senketsu. Hear me out on this, cause when that last fight happened, Ryuko showed up and he was already transformed, then he never talked right? Nue said that she wasnt fighting at the same power and we never was her closet door after that. What if?
>>
>>100123152
Anons are really sensitive okay? They cant handle works of fiction they dont like existing.
>>
>>100122753
hahahahahahahahahano
>>
>>100130746
>That Gamagoori, he's got a great package
>>
>>100131457

> and we never was her closet door after that.
you lost me.
>>
>>100131743
>My whole family was talking about it!
>>
File: 40901622_p1.jpg (176.34 KB, 600x800)
176.34 KB
176.34 KB JPG
>>100130746
I like it, anon.
>>
>>100131730
>hahahahahahahahahano
>reddit
>>
>>100131871

>tumblr art

Why are you ruining it, anon ?
>>
>>100130746
8/10, great read.
>>
>>100131457
Because she was holding back her anger, that's why she wasn't fighting at her full power.
>>
File: 40185645_p3.jpg (251.10 KB, 847x1200)
251.10 KB
251.10 KB JPG
>>100131962
Dude, not him but this is from pixiv. Even if you consider Mako's and Ryuuko's awkward face it's still way too good to be from tumblr.
>http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=40185645
>>
>>100131962
I didn't find it on Tumblr.

And if it was from Tumblr, so what? At least the characters look like they should.
>>
>>100130746
Am I gay if this turned me on?
>>
>>100130746
>gives her back her 3-star uniform so she can really dish out the pain
>>
>>100132153

You're on /a/, you're already gay
>>
>>100132146
If you like tumblr you're from /co/.
>>
>>100132153
No. You'd be gay if it didn't.
>>
>>100107923
Because she's silly and conventional-looking enough to be inauspicious, so the enemy doesn't think she's important enough to warrant killing.
>>
>>100132193
It had hathair too?
Was she Jotaro or something?
>>
File: 1386885136472.jpg (523.57 KB, 859x612)
523.57 KB
523.57 KB JPG
>>100131871
better version
>>
File: Gamagoori Mako.jpg (157.81 KB, 850x915)
157.81 KB
157.81 KB JPG
>>100130746
>Sadist Mako

Yes
>>
>>100132193
That was a two-star
>>
>>100124839
Fuck kicking the text out of the way. I want some absurdly powerful character to grab the text and beat the shit out of a minor character with it.
>>
File: 1389450566553.png (853.68 KB, 1280x720)
853.68 KB
853.68 KB PNG
>>100132252
>tfw used to frequent /co/
>tfw saw it crumble before my very eyes
>tfw /tg/ is slowly being taken over by SJW too

Soon the 4chins will be no more..
>>
>>100132393
what's sjw
>>
>>100132347
I've never had croquettes IRL. Are they any good?
>>
>>100132445
>>>/out/
>>
File: 40196818_p13.jpg (365.96 KB, 707x800)
365.96 KB
365.96 KB JPG
>>100132347
That artist is so great
>>
>>100132378
god damn, imagine if she had a 3 star.
I bet Gamagoori would do that for her.
I even bet that Gamagoori would even break the rules for Mako.
>>
>>100132393
Even now there are only embers, yada yada
>>
>>100132451
They alright.
>>
>>100132464
Do no evil, even for moe pussy.
>>
>>100132468
Man, you know things are coming to an end if every thread has someone use the term "stormweenie" un-ironically at least once.

Was funny how they tried to use "stormlords" as an insult though.
Fucking retards
>>
>>100132393
>being this paranoid
are you 12.
Oh wait, its a klk thread, don't answer that.
>>
File: 1389568365373.jpg (63.65 KB, 500x586)
63.65 KB
63.65 KB JPG
>>
File: 40349202_p6.jpg (300.21 KB, 613x658)
300.21 KB
300.21 KB JPG
>>100132361
I don't ship any klk characters but this could be OTP-tier.
>>
File: Daidouji.jpg (31.14 KB, 512x512)
31.14 KB
31.14 KB JPG
>>100132312
>>
>>100132445
Social Justice Warriors

basically what you think of when someone mentions tumblr
>>
>>100132464
That would probably be how he declares his love for her, breaking the rules to help her out in battle
>>
File: 1386975482623.jpg (85.13 KB, 1280x720)
85.13 KB
85.13 KB JPG
>>100132623
Right then.

I think you just proved me right
>>
>>100111536
WHAT HO HORATIO!!!
>>
File: Best Duo Ever.jpg (35.96 KB, 624x384)
35.96 KB
35.96 KB JPG
>>100132656
What does the Kanji say in that picture?
>>
>>100132462
I don't know why but many of the artists I prefer draw Inu and Iori as well.
>>
Whoever the turbo nerd is of satsuki's bottom bitches is a major fag

I want to take hold of that stack of dimes he calls a neck
>>
>>100132751
>幸せ。。。
>I'm so happy...
>>
File: 1385721471389.png (259.72 KB, 452x480)
259.72 KB
259.72 KB PNG
>>
>>100132956
Is Gama-san pure?
>>
File: 1388461940000.png (256.79 KB, 500x354)
256.79 KB
256.79 KB PNG
>>100132906
aww that's cute
>>
File: 40588225_big_p9.jpg (167.20 KB, 500x1500)
167.20 KB
167.20 KB JPG
>>100132843
Really? The only major Iori/Inufags I can think of is poncotsu (the one who drew what you quoted), SIZMA, and this artist.
>>
>>100131195
thumbnail kinda looks like cleavage
>>
File: gamako2.jpg (451.34 KB, 674x1000)
451.34 KB
451.34 KB JPG
>>100133047
yes
>>
>>100133047
As freshly fallen snow. You think someone would be that big about discipline and following the rules and not wait until marriage to do sexual things?
>>
File: 4637.jpg (93.26 KB, 1000x800)
93.26 KB
93.26 KB JPG
>>100133047
Of course.
>>
I want to see more of sensei's nipples
>>
File: 40922981_p5.png (372.94 KB, 554x782)
372.94 KB
372.94 KB PNG
>>100133083
Scans when?
>>
>>100132312
Yes.
>>
>>100121604
>purple scissor is the wrong shape

0/10.
>>
File: image.jpg (45.31 KB, 480x480)
45.31 KB
45.31 KB JPG
>>
File: image32.jpg (41.07 KB, 480x341)
41.07 KB
41.07 KB JPG
>>
>>100133372
I guess Gama forgot to turn his swag off
>>
File: url.jpg (214.09 KB, 800x963)
214.09 KB
214.09 KB JPG
>>
>>100108432

Didn't she grab onto the text that came from Gamagori a couple weeks ago?
>>
>>
>>100108432
Reaching through split screen was fantastic
>>
>>100132347
I think you mean: TRUE END
>>
>>100133542
Gama produces text?
>>
>shitposters saying Ryuuko/Satsuki have barely any characterization when Nui's only characterization is "I AM LE KAWAII RUSEMASTER LOOK AT ME BREAK THE FOURTH WALL UGUU"
>>
>>100132347
Good to see the band bitch is keeping to herself
>>
>>100122737
She groped her a lot first, and then felt bad for it.

Ryuuko's going to wake up with a sore pussy.
>>
>>100133652
Could be because Nui was there for like 3 episodes total.
>>
>>100133759
And I don't we'll see any character development beyond that before she dies horribly.
>>
i just wonder how it'll be once nui finally flips out.
>>
>>100133823
the life fibers will start unraveling
>>
File: 1307708633796.png (29.86 KB, 799x697)
29.86 KB
29.86 KB PNG
>>100123424
Sharky-chan is mai waifu.

I want to make her blush.
>>
Woah woah woah
Wait a fucking minute.

I thought Gamagoori was all up Satsuki's ass.
>>
>>100134020
Gamagoori is a lot of man

besides, satsuki is too busy finger banging unconscious ryuuko right now
>>
File: 1383196961620.png (272.70 KB, 500x619)
272.70 KB
272.70 KB PNG
>>100132393

Soon 4chins will be purged of MRA and Stormfront and people will actually be able to discuss anime and vidya juegos once more in peace.
>>
>>100134020
Satsuki and Gamagoori don't have chemistry.
In love, you find someone who completes you and Mako is definitely the Yin to Gamagoori's Yang.
>>
>>100134020
He respects Satsuki, I don't think he actually likes her as much as he keeps close to make sure she doesn't treat her subordinates unfairly.
>>
File: images.jpg (5.40 KB, 192x192)
5.40 KB
5.40 KB JPG
>Still no futa or yuri doujins
What the fuck Japan, where's my porn? You said there would be porn
>>
>>100133916
it's Hakodate, pleb.
>>
File: 1385137190325.png (547.95 KB, 602x553)
547.95 KB
547.95 KB PNG
>>100134188
Shut up, hippy
>>
File: Jakuzure Nonon.png (676.27 KB, 940x1000)
676.27 KB
676.27 KB PNG
>>100133652
Just ignore the Nui-fags.
When in doubt, post delicious Nonon.
>>
>>100134344
nonon a shit.
>>
>>100134188
>"Mako what have you been doing with your hands?"
>>
>>100134344
A shit, a shit, A SHIT
>>
>>100134020
Why not both? At the same time.
>>
File: With Fukuroda.png (129.05 KB, 600x1000)
129.05 KB
129.05 KB PNG
>>100133916
She's probably so nervous about giving blowjobs.
>>
File: Moshi Moshi Eyebrows.jpg (53.91 KB, 549x575)
53.91 KB
53.91 KB JPG
>>100134188
Top pig.
>>
>>100134344
Not to be a jerk or anything but Nonon was worst character as soon as they picked William fucking Tell as her battle song.

So overplayed, So gay, So many better possible choices. Just wasted, absolutely wasted potential.
>>
File: 1387382257578.gif (500.07 KB, 321x240)
500.07 KB
500.07 KB GIF
>>100134416
Fukoroda fag from before here, I like how this sounds
>>
>>100134501
she was worst much earlier
>>
File: FORE!.gif (2.71 MB, 345x188)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB GIF
>>100134519
>Fukuroda fag here
Holy shit, they exist.

He was pretty cool. I hope we get to spend a little time with the Two-Stars during the Raid Trip.
>>
>>100116972
Fuck you, Mako is not funny. She is retarded and you have shit taste for thinking she is funny. Watch more anime.
>>
>>100134692
but that sealed it
>>
>>100134864
Mako is plenty funny and you're gay.
>>
>not loving Mako
>>
>>100135236
I can't believe such faggots exist.
>>
File: 1387380182810.gif (170.75 KB, 800x450)
170.75 KB
170.75 KB GIF
>>100135280
at least post images of your favourite lakill if you are going to whine so much
>>
File: mako_disgusting.jpg (153.90 KB, 720x540)
153.90 KB
153.90 KB JPG
>>100135236
>>
>>100135368
Mako is best kill
>>
>>100134306
No, she's my Sharky.
>>
File: mako schmakotacotobaco.gif (326.65 KB, 600x338)
326.65 KB
326.65 KB GIF
>>100135236
forgot the image
>>
>>100135236
Mako is love.
Mako is life.
>>
>>100135515
"I sure like bananas! Do you like bananas, Ryuuko-chan?"
>>
I want to protect that smile.
>>
>>100135725
That's wrong though
Mako is more than that
She is OLEV
>>
File: Ryuuko a Slut.png (147.62 KB, 259x740)
147.62 KB
147.62 KB PNG
>>100135859
Ryuuko's already used to being around phallic objects, so I think it's fine.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.