>mfw making 3D porn and constantly getting a boner so have to fap it out every now and then
>>554948I think I was most productive when I had a vibrator on my dick but didn't jerk off until the end of the day.
>>554951Should have been in your ass desu
>>554954better yet use two and you got all the corners covered.
>>554951How did you attach it? Like a little bullet one?
holy fuck you people are pathetic.
>>554962If I can't make a photo realistic loli hermione granger doing futa wednesday addams and fap to it then I don't even wanna be an artist anymore.That's why I got in the game, baby.
>>554967Spoken like a true artist. I am too not giving up until I made Judy Hopps porn that I'm satisfied with
>>554967>If I can't make a photo realistic loli hermione granger doing futa wednesday addams and fap to it then I don't even wanna be an artist anymore>artistin fact you're just a retard with a pricey computer
>>554948Do what I do I draw, hand animate and now learning to model 3D porn erotica. I jerk off before I go to bed. So when I wake up. I can pop a borner and be horny but not go so turned on but what I write, draw or animate that I stop jerk off and then lose interest in my stuff I'm working on. Works about 75% of the time.The other 25% I cry a lot and ask why I spent all these years learning to draw, only to draw smut. Rinse and Repeat.
>>554948And then when you finish you feel repulsed by your work and take a break until you get horny again and pick it up, again.
>>555002it's not a computer. it's a spank box. and i'm in love with it. fuck you dad.