[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/3/ - 3DCG

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



What do you think /3/?
need some serious feedback/redlines for this work
>>
another angle
>>
Pretty good, here's a few notes :

Needs more muscle definition on the thighs.
The inwards pinching on the cheek look wierd.
The colors are bad, I'd use skin tones.
Don't do the hair with zbrush

so whens the porn coming ?
>>
>The colors are bad, I'd use skin tones.
not textured at the moment
>>
>>525359
The fingers need more bone structure and definition. The look like Simpsons fingers
>>
>>525362
>The colors are bad, I'd use skin tones.

have you never heard of a clay render?
>>
>>525367

To be fair, it is an draenei or something, so he may not have known that that was just an untextured material.
>>
>>525367
how is that relevant ? it looks bad.
>>
>>525369
your point is irrelevant because its a clay render its not supposed to have nice colors. That's like seeing a half finished car in an assembly line and saying "I think that car is ugly". It has no bearing on the finished product you're just saying things to be annoying
>>
>>525370
no, thats like saying "I think that color makes the car look ugly" you dumdum. Learn to read ffs
>>
>>525372
no you dink the model obviously isn't done yet as evidenced by >>525364

talking about the color is irrelevent
>>
File: suggestions.jpg (821 KB, 2735x1379)
821 KB
821 KB JPG
>>525359
Looks a bit compressed to me, face suggest a creature of stature, body suggest a compacted smurf.
I elongated the torso and allowed the shapes to flow together more while being aware of while being mindful of what the bones oughta look like underneath.
Also watch that arm ratio, I might not gotten it correct but my notation shows what to be aware of for correcting it.
>>
Don't listen to anyone from this board OP because you are better than 99% of the people posting here, as evidenced by the retard who doesn't know what a clay material is.
>>
>>525399
> samefagging your retarded garbage
AHHAHAHAHA. you're pathetic
>>
>>525359
> take DAZ bodymesh
> smooth it in zbrush
> look wat i did guise xDDD
and you even managed to make that look awful
>>
>>525419
>>525416

Summer
>>
The cloth doesn't bunch correctly around the skulls. It is also too thick and looks more like some kind of plastic or rubber. I would suggest modelling cloth with another program that can simulate cloth with constraints,and exporting it separately.
The horns appear to be covered in skin, which is sort of unsettling. The ears connect to the head too high, or they aren't long enough. I can't see their true length in the side view due to the horns.
The hair is rubbish, i hope it's placeholder.
She's got fat person knees and fingers.
The eyes are slightly too far apart imo.

>>525387
This fix looks much better also.
>>
>>525416
>>525419

speaking of samefagging...
Not sure if this is supposed to be ironic or if you're just retarded.
>>
this is terrible
>>
>>525359

What's your matcap senpai? Looks really nice.
>>
your skillis not bad but you lack inspiration IMHO
>>
>>525359
Needs a penis. Just read the Draeni lore and you'll know why. Other than that it's mint.
>>
>>525495
Because he is making fan art?

>>525419
You are clearly not an artist :)

On to actual crit, I'm not sure if you are making a Draeni or a Demon girl If you are making a Draeni I would greatly exaggerated the s-curve in her spine. I would also go over the cloth and brake up the symmetry more.

I don't agree with making her longer and slender, this is a perfectly believable body shape.

The biggest problem with the model is her face, its well made but it lacks personalty, I know its in a neutral pose but she needs something that gives you an idea of who she is. Hard to explain :P

Finally brake up the symmetry in her abs.
>>
>>525486
Not OP but Pixlogic has some on their website for free
>>
File: 8161057[1].jpg (20 KB, 306x306)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
> get DAZ/Poser model
> rape it in zbrush
> every brush stroke made it worse and mushy
just cringe...
>>
>>525580
i know family, but i like his matcap specifically
>>
>>525515
Other than this, looks pretty great. You have a future in being tragically unemployed but talented 3D artist.
>>
>>525359
Do you have any art online, would be fun to see more of your work :)
>>
Anon is right. Give her a dick.
>>
>>525359
I'd fuck her.
>>
One of the worst things I've seen on /3/
>>
>>525631
Your a bit of a cunt aren't you ;)
>>
>>525359
Everything from the shoulders down just seems really wide to me.
>>
>>525369
Well you sound like a fucking moron now.
>>
>>525582
Poser is bitches. Learn to model. How will you ever get to Blur Studio standards if all you ever do is use premade assets?
>>
> samefagging so desperately
This thread is cringeworthy. Taking a base model from somewhere and raping it with terrible sculpting is below noob level.

This is just horrible.
>>
0/10
>>
Wait a minute ... can we have actual confirmation that this was used to be a poser model ? I mean, fo goodness sake, you can't just assume it's true, and rate some dudes work off of it because some random douchebag, on a website designed especially for douchebags, says it is.
>>
This is bad
>>
>>525359
op did you leave the thread?

whats your mat cap bro



[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.